Kathleen Ch. 02 - Erika

Story Info
The story continues…
5.7k words
4.58
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO

The next 6 months flew by like the proverbial whirlwind as mine and Kathleen's relationship deepened and led to our wedding.

Kathleen and Erika, her daughter, had moved into my house after the wedding and were settling in nicely. Erika had come home from college for the wedding and stayed for the Summer, giving her and I the time to get acquainted.

Erika was, like her mother, the complete package. Brains & beauty. Standing 5'- 6", an inch or so taller than her mother, she kept her body toned and well defined through her regular workouts.

Her natural auburn hair was enough to draw your attention by itself except that it competed with her even rarer natural blue eyes - think Elizabeth Carlisle. Practically twins - including the sexiest blanket of soft freckles extending down her neck across her shoulders and across the top of her chest.

She was stunning without makeup, but with makeup, people would just stop and watch her walk by. She impressed me as a beautiful young woman who's wardrobe and personality said, "Yes, I know I'm gorgeous, but there's more to me to my looks and I don't need to show off."

For those that took the time to really get to know her - at least those she allowed to get close enough to have the opportunity to get past her appearance and discover her delightful, genuine personality, the experience was endearing.

She was the embodiment of Kathleen's proudest moment and they were very close.

The day we met, she greeted me with a big smile and a hug as she whispered in my ear, "I will judge you by how you treat my mother. If you ever hurt her I'll cut your nuts off."

Definitely a chip off the ol' block.

As Spring turned to Summer and I had the pool opened, we all found ourselves spending more time outside in the fresh air around the pool. There was a definite trend with Kathleen and Erika in that if it was just the three of us around the pool both of them wore swimsuits that were considerably more revealing than if we had company, though in either case there was really no hiding their physical beauty.

I remember Kathleen prepping me for Erika's presence in the house by saying, "She's all frill & lace and loves dressing to accentuate her beauty and femininity."

"So, are you telling me to be prepared to see her walking around scantily clad?" I asked.

"No. That's not her style. You'll see, just don't act surprised."

"Ok."

On that day of our first meeting she popped out of the car dressed in tight jeans and a form fitting cable knit sweater and 2" red pumps. Nothing out of the ordinary, but definitely dressed to make an impression.

I looked at Kathleen with a quizzical expression. She read my face perfectly, "You'll see." she said.

Later, after unpacking and showering to rinse off the dust of her road trip back from college, I understood.

Erika came down the stairs in a fresh pair of skinny ankle length jeans, a form-fitting vanti bra tennis tank top and nude patent leather ankle strap pumps.

Hearing her heels hit the wooden floor at the bottom of the stairs, Kathleen and I both turned to look in Erika's direction.

"Mom." she said as she walked by us toward the kitchen, "he's staring."

"I know sweetheart. He does that. It's actually quite flattering."

"I think it's cute." Erika replied.

"Jake."

"Jake."

"Uh, huh?"

"You're staring."

"Yes. I am."

"I'm starving." Came Erika's voice from the kitchen.

"I'll be right there sweetheart and we'll make a snack that we can nibble on while we cook dinner."

"Perfect! I've missed us cooking together."

"Me too honey."

"Is he gonna be ok?"

"He'll be fine sweetheart. He did this on the night of our first date too."

"Yeah, Jake, I heard about that first date - nicely done!"

"Thanks. And if I recall, your mother did a little jaw-dropping staring of her own that night."

"Mother, is he bragging?"

"Well, we ARE in Texas sweetheart..." Kathleen started before I interrupted with, "and it ain't bragging if it's the truth."

"Just exactly what ARE we talking about here?" Erika asked.

"The look on your mother's face when I pulled up to the jet at the airport." I said before Kathleen could reply.

"Yes. That's what we're talking about." Kathleen added after a moment.

There was a brief pause before we all broke out in laughter.

I stayed out of their way, as instructed, as the two of them performed a graceful dance around each other as they worked as a team to prepare dinner. The conversation between the three of us flowing as easily as it had for me and Kathleen.

"You two have done this dance before." I observed.

They both laughed, then Erika added, "When it was just me and mom, she always made making dinner a fun thing for us to do together. Guess we still sorta fall back into it pretty easily."

"Definitely."

The laughter and conversation continued into and through dinner ending with three fresh cups of coffee and a light apple tart.

Finally, Erika stood up, stretched and said, "I'm wiped out. Jake, it's been very nice getting to know you. I can see why my mother is so taken with you, but if you two will excuse me, I'm gonna go see if my bed is as comfortable as it looks."

Erika walked over to Kathleen and leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and hugged her, "Night mom."

"Night sweetheart. It's good to have you home."

"Yes, and it feels like home already." Erika replied as she walked over to me, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek, "Thank you Jake. Good night."

"Good night Erika. I hope this always feels like home."

I watched as she strode gracefully across the floor towards the stairs.

"Jake. You're staring." Erika said without looking back at us.

I turned to look at Kathleen, lifting both hands palms up.

"Busted." Kathleen offered with a smile. "Don't worry, as confident as she seems on the outside, there's still a lot of little girl in her and a certain amount of insecurity about men and the whole male species in general."

"It's gonna take a special man to have the right combination of humility and self-confidence to not be intimidated by her." I said, turning back and watching as Erika's hips swayed back and forth as she ascended the stairs.

"Yes it will." Kathleen replied thoughtfully, "It will indeed." she said, suddenly standing next to me and whispering in my ear, "I can tell she approves of you and that makes me very happy. In fact, it makes me so happy," she said as her hand snaked down my chest to my cock, giving it a squeeze, "I wanna show you just how much I appreciate you..."

My attention was now fully focused on the beautiful woman gently kissing and nibbling on my neck and continuing to squeeze and stroke my cock through my slacks.

"Mmmmmm. That sounds like an offer I'd be a fool to refuse."

Kathleen stood, taking my hand in hers, "Come with me."

We moved to the Family Room and she led me to the couch, stopping to face me and reaching to unbuckle my belt, unfasten my slacks and slide them and my underwear down to my ankles.

"Sit." She commanded and pushed me back onto the couch, then knelt between my legs and took my now hard cock in her hand, stroking it as she leaned in and kissed the tip.

Her tongue swirled and danced around the swollen head of my cock.

"Oh fuck that feels good."

Kathleen only paused long enough to look up into my eyes as her mouth formed a smile around my cock. "Mmmhmmm."

I leaned back on the couch and lost myself in the feeling of Kathleen's soft lips sliding up and down my cock, pausing at the bottom to stick her tongue out and tickle my balls before going back up and sucking on the tip and swirling her tongue around it. I could feel my cock invading her throat on each downstroke.

"Oh fuck. Oh yesss. Suck my cock. Fuuuuck."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and encouraged her to pick up the pace, lifting my hips up to meet her lips as she slid down my cock.

She moaned as I took control and started fucking her mouth. Any moment now I would explode and fill her mouth with my cum.

Then, "Hey, mom!"

We both jumped. Shit, it was Erika approaching the top of the stairs, calling for her mother. All she would have to do is come down a few steps to be able to see around the corner into where we were.

Kathleen jumped up, reached down to hold my cock against my leg and then sat in my lap, hiding my hard cock beneath her and the fact that I was naked from the waist down.

"In here Erika."

"I think I'm gonna spend a few minutes in the hot tub before I go to bed." she said as she rounded the corner wearing a skimpy bikini and carrying a towel. "You guys are welcome to join me!"

"Sounds nice sweetheart, we'll go put on our suits and be right down." Kathleen replied.

"Well, you might wanna pull Jake's pants up from around his ankles before he tries to go up the stairs..." Erika said as she walked out onto the pool deck laughing.

Kathleen spun her head around and looked at me.

"What?! You jumped up and sat back down before I had a chance to pull them up!"

Kathleen stood up, turned around and knelt back down between my legs, taking my still hard cock in her hand and lowering her mouth back down, "Guess I may as well finish you off cause we don't want you getting in the hot tub like this, do we?" Pushing her lips down over the tip of my cock and slowly sliding all the way down, deep throating me.

"Oooohhhhh fuck me."

Kathleen knew how to use her tongue on the underside of my cock just below the helmet to push me over the edge quickly and in no time I was bucking my hips up, pumping my cum into her mouth.

"Unnnnn. Fuck yes. Take my cum!"

I looked up from watching Kathleen suck my cock and thought I caught motion out of the corner of my eye. The window in my study looks out onto the pool deck and was just down the wall from the hot tub. As I turned my head I saw a figure outside pull back out of view.

It had to be Erika. She was peeking in the window, watching her mother suck my cock.

Kathleen licked the cum from my softening cock, looking up at me with that cat-that-ate-the-canary look. "MMMmmmmm. I love how you taste."

"Pull your pants up and come upstairs so we can change and join Erika.

In short order, in spite of my wandering hands as Kathleen changed into her swimsuit, we were both headed out onto the pool deck to join Erika in the hot tub.

Kathleen veered off towards the kitchen, "I'll get us a fresh bottle of wine and be right there."

I rounded the corner and froze. Erika was sitting in the hot tub with her head back and her eyes closed and judging by the movement of her right shoulder, in the midst of stimulating herself towards orgasm.

I watched as her tits bounced up and down, struggling to free themselves from her swimsuit top. Their movement in unison with her shoulder and the rhythm of her hips.

She was lost in those last few moments before her orgasm crashed over her and oblivious to being watched, or so I thought until she tilted her head forward, opened her eyes, looked straight into mine and moaned loudly as she reached the crest of pleasure.

I couldn't move. I just watched as this beautiful young woman twitched and moaned in orgasmic bliss right in front of me.

"Oooohhhh fuuuuuck." Erika moaned as she began to recover. Then, looking at me, "Enjoy the show?" She asked, before looking down at the tent in my swimsuit, saying, "Seems like you did."

I really wasn't sure what to say or do and thankfully I didn't have to worry about it very long, hearing Kathleen's voice from the kitchen, "Jake, baby, can you give me a hand with the wine?"

"Coming" I said, before I realized the double meaning. "Well, soon anyway..."

Erika broke out in laughter.

"What's that babe?" Kathleen shouted from the kitchen. "Be right there!" I replied, still looking at Erika.

"That was pretty intense and I'm sorry I just walked in on you." I said.

"It's cool. Guess that makes us even." Erika replied with a sly grin on her face.

"Guess it does." I replied as I opened the door to head for the kitchen, then, turning back to Erika, "I'm not sure your mother would approve or understand though."

"Probably not. Perhaps we should let this remain between us."

"Good idea." I replied and stepped into the house.

As I approached the kitchen, Kathleen looked up at me, "What's with the face?"

"What face?" I asked.

"You have this weird look on your face. You ok?"

"Yeah. It's nothing."

"No, I know you better than that." Kathleen said, walking over to me, "It's definitely something."

"Really, it's just that I'm beginning to really appreciate how my life has changed in less than a year and how lucky I am." It was weak, but it was the best I could come up with at the moment.

"You are a sweet man and I love you." Kathleen replied, then, getting closer and reaching to gently stroke my cock through my swimsuit, "and I'm going to show you just how much I love some parts of you a little later."

"Mmmmmm... that sounds promising. Maybe Erika will tire of the hot tub sooner than later." I whispered as she continued rubbing the bulge in my swimsuit.

"I hope so. Now, please open the wine and bring it out. I've got the glasses." And Kathleen brushed past me and headed for the door to the back yard.

"Jake. Are you staring again?"

"Fuck yes I am."

"Good." Then she opened the door stepped out and closed it behind her.

I followed shortly, taking a little extra time opening the wine to give my cock a chance to soften a bit.

As I rounded the corner, both ladies stopped talking and looked up at me.

"Now who's staring?" I asked.

Kathleen was quick with her reply, "We're only staring cause we're waiting for the wine." She said with a smirk.

"I knew it! You only love me for my wine cellar!"

"Oh please, you two. Get a room." Erika chimed in.

"Later," I said, looking at Kathleen, "we'll try out those new furry handcuffs."

"Eeewwww!" Erika squealed, "Totally TMI!"

I stepped into the hot tub and sat between the two of them, Erika on my left, Kathleen on my right, pouring wine for each of us.

"Cheers & welcome home."

"Cheers." Replied Kathleen.

"Yes, Cheers & thank you." Replied Erika.

We sipped and chatted about nothing specific and looked at the beautiful night sky over us and generally relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.

We'd been in the hot tub so long that I'd had to let the temperature naturally drop a bit so that we wouldn't overheat and I'd also gone to the kitchen and opened a second bottle of wine.

The conversation continued to flow, interspersed with moments of silence - the kind of silence that signals the end of one topic and the beginning of a new one.

"So what's it like?" Asked Erika.

"What's what like?" I asked.

"Joining the Mile High club."

I spit my wine into the hot tub and coughed - not only at the question, but also at the feeling of a hand sliding across my left thigh and squeezing my cock through my swimsuit.

Coming from the left, it could only be Erika's hand. I was becoming familiar with her flirtatious personality but this was pretty brazen - especially with her mother sitting on the other side of me. The movement of her hand was hidden by the bubbles from the jets and was virtually impossible to detect above the water.

"Oh Jake," Kathleen said, "don't be such a prude. Erika knows everything about our first date."

I barely heard what Kathleen said as I realized she had begun to move her hand across my right thigh towards my now hard cock.

Kathleen's movements, however, were less subtle than Erika's and she must have realized her mother was reaching for my cock as I felt Erika's hand withdraw only moments before her mother's hand took its place.

"Well then, perhaps that's a topic best left for a mother-daughter conversation another time." I offered weakly as I struggled to focus on what I was saying rather than the hand that was squeezing, rubbing and stroking my cock.

"Good point," Kathleen said, then turning to Erika, "We'll talk later sweetheart."

"Borrrring, but fine." Erika replied, "I'm going to bed anyway." She continued as she rose out of the water. I couldn't help but watch as the thin sheet of water receded down her body as she stood.

My focus was broken by a strong squeeze by Kathleen's hand on my cock.

"I hope this is for me big guy" Kathleen said as she continued massaging my cock through my swimsuit.

"MmmmmHmmmm." I replied, tilting my head back and closing my eyes.

Kathleen freed my cock from her grasp only long enough to tug my swimsuit off and toss it outside the hot tub.

"So who's hand are you imagining is stroking your cock Jake?" Kathleen asked with her overly sweet southern drawl.

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about mister. Did you think I couldn't tell her hand was in your lap underwater?"

I opened my eyes and turned to look at Kathleen. Time to own up. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't encourage her to do that. She just-"

"Jake, it's ok." Kathleen said, smiling and interrupting me. "Actually, you never had a chance and I'm the one that should be apologizing to you."

"What? Why?"

"Erika and I had a talk earlier today when she told me she still felt awkward around men and how there were times when she was attracted to someone and she thought she sensed that it was mutual, but she wasn't sure and she didn't know what to do and she felt like her looks intimidated the guy and he was unsure as well, so nothing happened."

Kathleen continued, "So we talked about it and I tried to comfort her and tell her not to worry about it, that flirting and expressing interest would develop naturally over time but she wasn't buying it."

Kathleen continued, "We kept on talking and somehow you came into the conversation. Actually, I think that's my fault cause Erika was saying something about wishing she could practice and I heard myself say, 'well, if you're gonna practice, then you're gonna have to find someone to practice on that I can trust, otherwise, if Jake gets wind of a guy acting inappropriately with you, I don't think it'll end well for that young man."

"That's when Erika said, 'Well what about Jake?' And I said, 'What about Jake?' And she said, 'What about if I practice flirting with Jake? You trust him don't you Mom'

"I thought she was teasing me, but the look on her face was so serious. I tried to discourage her, but honestly Jake, she's right. I do trust you and so does she and I really couldn't come up with a good reason to say no."

I recovered from the dumb-founded look on my face just long enough to say, "Well, I can think of a few good reasons to say no. Like, how 'bout I'm married to her mother? Or, how 'bout it's just gotta be against the law or something?!"

Then, after a moment, I continued, "Wait a minute. You two are fucking with me aren't you?"

"Not at all."

"You're NOT serious."

"Yes, I am. And so is Erika."

"This is seriously fucked up. Are you really telling me that you encouraged your daughter to reach over and grab my cock?!"

"Well, no, not exactly. I mean, I didn't realize that was her idea of flirting with you... but, I guess I did sorta encourage her when I said, 'well, if you're gonna practice flirting with Jake, you may as well just dive right in and get started tonight when he joins us in the hot tub."

"Jesus Kathleen."

"I'm sorry. I should've talked about it with you first. Please don't be upset with me. Really Jake, I'm sorry, but the truth is, I do trust you and I can tell that Erika already trusts you and approves of us, but you're right, I don't know what I was thinking. I'll speak with Erika in the morning."

"Oh, like that won't be awkward." I replied, then, "How's that conversation go? 'Erika, honey, I know I encouraged you to flirt with my husband - your step-father - last night, but I think you crossed the line when you grabbed his cock in the hot tub."

12