Kathleen - The Beginning

Story Info
The beginning of a multi-chapter story of passion & lust.
7.3k words
4.76
5.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first installment of what will be a slow build multi-chapter storyline. If you don't have the patience for that, best to move on. Rude comments will be deleted. If you can't say something nice, don't say it. Subsequent chapters will eventually involve incest, but this first installment is a long read and the daughter is barely mentioned, thus, the Romance categorization.

************

I was happily living the life of a fairly successful bachelor when I met Kathleen - I was actually on a date with another woman when I was introduced to Kathleen and the moment we shook hands, we both knew there was an instant connection. She was also there with a date, so it became a matter of how we were going to figure out how to contact each other after the event without our respective dates being suspicious.

Fortunately, we were seated at adjacent tables and at one point I noticed she got up and stepped out into the lobby to answer her cell phone. I was pretty familiar with the restaurant and knew that there was a door in the rear corridor near the restrooms that led out into the lobby from a side entrance, so I excused myself to the men's room.

Cracking the door open, I could hear a female voice in a one-sided conversation and assumed it was Kathleen so I ventured out, pretending to look at my own cell phone. I held the phone up to my ear and talked as if I was in a conversation with someone on the other end about work and stepped around the corner into the lobby.

Kathleen was over on the other side of the lobby, leaning against a column, engaged in her phone call when she heard my voice and looked up. We exchanged glances, smiled at each other and waived.

I heard her conclude her call and she casually made her way in my direction, her expression relaying that she didn't want to get close enough to appear to be eavesdropping. I waved her over and made a gesture indicating that I would like to call her and reached in my pocket for one of my business cards.

She took it, pulled a pen from her purse, wrote on the back of the card and slid it into my shirt pocket, then she leaned in closer, kissed me on the cheek and slowly, sensually grazed her hand over my cock. Then she turned and headed for the doors back into the restaurant, leaving me standing there holding a phone up to my ear with what had to be a dumbfounded expression on my face.

Just before she pulled the door open to step back into the restaurant, she looked her shoulder, down at my tented slacks, then back up at me winked, licked her lips and disappeared into the restaurant.

I walked back to the side door only to discover that it was locked from the lobby side and realized that I would have to go in the same doors Kathleen just walked through to get back into the restaurant. I decided to keep up the phone call ruse so I opened the main doors with the phone still to my ear, paused, said, "No problem, we'll talk about it Monday" and pretended to hang up and head back to my table.

My date looked up and noticed I wasn't returning from the general direction of the men's room and asked me what happened so I told her I got a call as I was coming out of the restroom and stepped into the lobby to take it and locked myself out so I had to walk around and come in the front door.

I took my seat next to her and ahe smiled as she reached under the table and squeezed my semi-hard cock, leaned over and whispered, "MMmmm. Is that for me?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

I lost track of Kathleen for the better part of the evening except for the occasional eye contact from across the room. There was some socializing and dancing after dinner and eventually my date and I said our goodbyes and headed for my car in the garage. We were both feeling the buzz of the alcohol and our flirtatious glances and wandering hands and once we got in the car we were all over each other.

I slipped the straps of her gown off her shoulders and she leaned forward and let it fall to her waist, exposing her braless tits. I reached for the far one with my left hand and leaned over to start sucking and nibbling on the tit closest to me.

She was rubbing my cock through my slacks with one hand and tugging on my zipper with the other, so we broke our embrace long enough for me to unbuckle my belt, unzip my slacks and reach in and pull my now hard cock out. She started stroking it and I reached over and nudged her towards my lap, "Suck my cock baby."

Her lips felt incredible. Soft. Warm. Wet. Her tongue was tickling the underside of my cock just below the helmet and I closed my eyes and put my head back to enjoy the sensation of her mouth sliding up and down the length of my cock. She was massaging my balls with one hand and using the other to stroke up and down my shaft in unison with her mouth.

"That's right baby, suck the cum outta my balls."

She moaned and continued to worship my cock as I reached under her and found her nipple. I rolled it between my finger and thumb a few times and listened to her moan around my cock.

"Mmmmhmmm. That's right you naughty little cock sucker, I know what you like. You like it when I talk dirty to you and pinch your nipples don't you." pinching her nipple hard in unison with saying it. I knew how she would react, so I held her head in place and her scream was muffled by the effect of my cock in her mouth.

I pinched her nipple hard in rapid succession and she paused her motion on my cock as she released a muffled scream with each pinch, getting closer and closer to the orgasm I knew she'd have if I pinched her tit hard and fast.

She was squirming in the seat as I continued my assault on her nipple and the harder I pinched, the closer she got to a screaming orgasm.

I finally heard the familiar guttural moan I'd come to know and felt her explode in orgasm. I continued pinching and twisting her nipple until her body slowed its orgasmic spasm and her moans turned to whimpers.

I pulled my hand from her tit and put it on the back of her neck, then begin guiding her with both of my hands up and down on my cock. She picked up the rhythm quickly and was completely engrossed in sucking my cock in no time.

"Mmmmmm, yessss. You want my cum don't you my little cum slut?"

She increased her pace on my cock, knowing her actions spoke for her.

"Oh fuck yes. Suck my cock!"

I felt my cum beginning to boil and knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I was about to lean my head back and prepare to enjoy the impending feeling of exploding into her mouth when movement outside the passengers side of the car caught my attention. I looked up and found myself staring into the eyes of Kathleen.

She had one hand inside her dress and was caressing her own tit and her other hand was below the level of the window, but it was obvious by the movement of her shoulder that she was rubbing her own pussy.

I looked back into her eyes and she smiled and licked her lips again.

I knew there was no stopping my cum from blasting into my dates mouth and decided to give Kathleen a good show so I used my dates hair to hold her in place while I bucked my hips up and fucked her mouth.

I was staring into Kathleen's eyes as my first shot of cum exploded into my dates mouth, then closed my eyes and growled as I pumped my cum down her throat.

I could feel her gagging and struggling to swallow and keep up as I came harder than I could remember with each thrust of my hips, driving my cock deep into my dates throat.

"Fuck yes! Take it all!"

The spasms slowed as did the flow of cum from my balls and I moaned as I opened my eyes and looked out the window. Kathleen was gone.

I released my dates head and she pulled her mouth off of my cock. "Oh baby you know I like it when you get rough and throat fuck me but tonight was extra special - where'd that come from?" she asked as she looked up, her make-up and face a mess. Droplets of my cum covered her lips and ran down her chin.

"Mmmmmm. Yes, it was special" I said as I reached out and used my finger to wipe my cum off of her face and feed it to her.

I sat up a little and started the car. My date tried to sit up as well, but I put my hand on her back, "Stay right there. I want you to suckle on my cock til I'm hard again and milk more cum out of me."

"But what about the guy at the parking booth?"

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"No."

"Then don't worry about it. Keep sucking."

The drive home seemed to be shorter than normal. My date was a masterful cock sucker and had me hard again in no time, but I couldn't help but imagine that it was Kathleen sucking my cock all the way home.

As soon as we were in the door to my place we were tearing at each other. There was a trail of clothing leading from my front door to my bedroom.

Once we were completely naked, I turned her around so she was facing the bed and pushed her towards it until she was bent over with her torso on the bed and her beautiful ass pointed up at me.

Her pussy was glistening with moisture and her lips were swollen and ready.

I stepped between her legs, pushing them further apart, placed one hand on her back, took my cock in my other hand and guided it to the entrance of her beckoning pussy.

I only paused long enough to trace the head of my cock the length of her pussy lips before driving into her in one hard push until I felt my balls bounce off of her below us.

"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks you slut!" I growled and watched as she reached back with both hands and grabbed her ass, pulling the cheeks apart giving me an excellent view of my cock pounding in and out of her.

I leaned forward and let some saliva drip from my mouth onto her rosebud and used my fingers to rub it around and as lubrication as I eased them into her ass.

"Oh fuck baby, are you gonna fuck me in the ass tonight?"

"Tell me you want it."

"Yes baby. Fuck my ass!"

"Beg for it!"

"Baby, please fuck me in the ass!"

My cock was primed and I knew it wouldn't be long before I erupted again and I love a woman that can orgasm from anal sex. I had two fingers in her and I could tell she had relaxed and was ready so in one motion I pulled out of her pussy, placed the head of my cock against her asshole and slowly, steadily pushed.

Once the head of my cock penetrated her I kept pushing until I was buried completely in her ass, then paused a couple seconds before starting to pump away at her. The tightness of her ass coupled with the feeling of my balls bouncing into her pussy each time I bottomed out in her ass were pushing both of us closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum you cum slut! Rub your clit!"

She barely touched herself when I felt her start to tremble and spasm beneath me and that was all I needed. My balls tightened up and I felt my cum explode into her ass.

Her ass clamped down on my cock as she collapsed beneath me and took me down with her. Our bodies hot and sweaty. Our breathing heavy as we both gasped for air.

"Oh fuck that was incredible baby. I love fucking your ass."

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

The next thing I remember was waking up in bed, our two bodies tangled around each other.

My date felt me stir and began to awaken as well.

"Mmmmmmm. You were a tiger last night."

I leaned over and kissed her on the top of her head, "You drained me baby. I don't think I'll be able to cum again for a week. Hungry?"

"Coffee sounds pretty good."

"Coming right up." I untangled myself and grabbed a robe on my way to the kitchen.

I heard the shower running a few minutes later, followed by my hair dryer and poured two fresh cups of coffee.

I picked up my cell to see if I had any messages or texts and remembered that Kathleen had slipped my card back in my pocket. I walked out of the kitchen and found my shirt with the card still in the pocket.

There was a phone number and the words, "Call me. Don't take forever."

I called Kathleen that afternoon, procrastinating because I wasn't quite sure how to handle the experience in the garage. "Fuck it." I thought and punched her number into my phone.

"Good afternoon Jake," she answered after the second ring, "Have you had a busy day or have you been trying to recover from the fun I'm sure you had with your date?"

I smiled. I already loved her sense of humor. "A little bit of both I guess. How's your day going?"

"Let's just say it didn't take me very long to recover from my experience last night. It was quite disappointing actually."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Because I kept thinking of you and I'm pretty sure my date didn't measure up..." The innuendo dripping from her voice.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, I get that a lot. Not many do." I tossed back at her.

"Oh, quite impressed with ourself are we?" she taunted.

"It ain't braggin' if it's the truth." I'd barely met this woman and our first conversation on the phone was already filled with a sexual subtext.

"I see."

"You might if you can slip away from work early Thursday and you're available for dinner."

"Lucky you, I can and I am."

"Favorite cuisine?"

"You pick."

"Ok. Chinese?"

"Mmmmmm. Love it."

"Great! I'll pick you up at 3. Home or office?"

"Home. A lady should always freshen up before meeting a gentleman..." and I wrote down her address.

"Excellent. See you at 3."

"Do we have plans for after dinner?"

"I think we should just let the evening play out." I answered.

"Mmmmmmm. See you at 3 then."

We said goodbye and hung up. I hit my speed dial for Thomas at Million Air Aviation (yes, it's real) and told him to get the Citation ready for a trip to San Francisco Thursday afternoon.

"Overnight?" he asked.

"Not sure."

"Copy. I'll be ready." I could hear the smile on his face.

The trip from Addison Airport to SF was just under 3 hours and it would take the car service about 30 minutes to get us to the restaurant so I called and made a reservation for a table at 7. No where in the world can you have a more intimate Chinese meal than at the best kept secret in North Beach, San Fran, Eight Tables by founder of China Live, George Chen.

Kathleen and I chatted several times during the days leading up to Thursday. She would always try to pry the details of the evening out of me and I would pass it off saying I was still working on it.

Thursday morning finally arrived and I could hardly focus on getting anything done as I was constantly distracted by thoughts of the evening to come.

I worked - if you can call it that - from home and around 1 I decided I wasn't going to get anything else done so I logged off and went upstairs to shower and get ready for the evening.

I packed my small overnight bag with the basics just in case. I didn't think we'd be spending the night since Kathleen probably had to work the next day, but better prepared than not. If we did, I'd offer to buy Kathleen whatever she needed for an overnight stay, though I had a feeling that she was quite capable - and might insist upon - buying them herself.

I headed out to make the short drive to Kathleen's and planned to arrive a few minutes early. Thomas called me while I was en route to confirm that the jet was fueled, checked and ready.

I actually found myself a little nervous as I rang the doorbell, glancing down quickly to make sure everything was in order.

Kathleen opened the door and stepped back, "Hello Jake. I'd say you clean up nicely, but I already knew that from the other night. Come on in."

In front of me was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was dressed in a very flattering, snugly fitting floor length, red, asian dress with a red lace overlay from the waist up to her shoulders. A small collar with a simple gold trim rose up just enough to accentuate her long neck and there was just a slight bit of sleeve on either shoulder. It took me a moment to notice the slit in the side that rose from her ankle to mid-thigh. She finished off the outfit with a stunning pair of gold patent leather 3" pumps.

"Jake. You're staring."

"Yes. I am."

"Shall we have a drink before we go?" she asked.

"Jake?"

"Um, no, I've got that covered. Whenever you're ready we'll head out."

"Well then, I'll grab my purse and we're off."

Kathleen turned and walked a couple of steps towards a small table and picked up a small gold clutch. I watched her ass as she walked away. I could see from the slit in her dress that she wasn't wearing hose or stockings and I was pretty sure by the absence of panty lines that she either wasn't wearing any, or was wearing a thong at best.

"Jake? You're still staring."

"Yes. I am." I repeated.

I held out my arm and Kathleen stepped forward, pulling the door shut behind her and slipping her arm through mine as if she'd done it a thousand times before.

I walked her around to her side of the car and opened her door. "This is a different car from the other night." she said with a slight smile.

"It's a little roomier." I said as I watched the slit in her dress slide up her thigh as she settled into the seat.

It was only a 20 minute drive to Addison Airport and the time passed quickly as our conversation flowed with ease like two old friends.

"So does your girlfriend know you're going out to dinner with another woman?" Kathleen asked coyly.

"Nice try. She's not my girlfriend. Just a friend and we haven't spoken since the event."

"Didn't seem to be much conversation between you two that night either..."

"Yeah. About that..." I started to say.

"Yeah, about that," she interrupted me, "not anything I planned, but I never knew watching could be such a turn on. I was walking to my car and thought I recognized you in your car from your profile so I started to walk up and tap on your window, but when I got a little closer I could see her head in your lap and I froze..."

"After a minute or so of watching her head bob up and down I decided to move to the passenger side of the car and step into your line of sight to see how you'd react, but your head was back and your eyes were closed. The look of pure pleasure on your face was so sexy. What I didn't expect was that I'd get so turned on that I'd finger myself to orgasm standing there watching."

"I was disappointed when I looked up and you weren't there..."

"Hmmmmm... you looked pretty absorbed to me."

"I was, but still."

"We didn't even know each other. We'd barely met - and where are we going anyway." Kathleen asked as she could see we were pulling up to the security gate.

"Good afternoon Sir. May I see your credentials?"

I handed him my TSA issued credentials.

"Yes Sir. I'm guessing that's your plane warming up over in front of the hanger." he said as he handed my credentials back to me.

"I believe it is, thank you." I said as I pulled away and headed for the Citation.

"We're going to dinner." I replied to Kathleen. "You said you liked Chinese and I think the best Chinese restaurant in the US is in San Fran. There are only 8 tables in the entire restaurant. I think you'll like it - it's my favorite. We should be there in time for our 7pm reservation."

I had pulled the car into the parking space next to the hanger and turned to look at Kathleen.

"Kathleen. You're staring."

"Yes. I am."

"Is everything ok?"

"Oh yes. Everything is more than ok." she replied.

I turned off the car, got out and walked around to her side and noticed that she waited for me to open her door. "Right this way."

Thomas was standing next to the plane, looking crisp in his pilots uniform and smiling. "Good afternoon Sir." he said, offering the formal greeting.

"Hi Thomas. It's ok. Just Jake tonight. Thomas, this is Kathleen. Kathleen, Thomas. Thomas and his copilot will be making sure our flight is smooth and on time."

They exchanged greetings and we boarded the plane. Kathleen looked back at me as if to ask where she should sit.

"Anywhere you'd like." I said, anticipating her question, but noticing that she paused, clearly indicating that she would prefer that I directed her to a seat. "How 'bout this one?" I said, pointing, "and I'll sit in this one."

12