Kathy, Her Mother, and Me

Story Info
My first visit to meet Kathy's mother.
5.2k words
4.49
59.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

A story about Jim's weekend visiting his new girlfriend's home and meeting her mum for the first time. Three horny people acting on impulse!

************

"Oh god, I'm sorry!"...sorry, sorry, sorry!"

Mrs Spencer's voice trailed off as she retreated back into the kitchen.

"Oh my god," we heard her say again, as Kathy flung herself on the sofa beside me, leaving my cock proudly erect, and glistening with her pussy juices.

We weren't expecting her home so soon, and it must have been quite a surprise to see her daughter straddling me on the sofa, it was certainly not the best impression for me to make on my first visit to meet her.

Kathy and I had only met three weeks before, and every moment we were together at my place it seemed we were fucking. The chemistry between us was huge, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

When I'd arrived earlier that day I was struck by how much Kathy and her mum were alike. Both no more than five feet nothing, both blonde, both blue eyed, and both with a cute rear, although her mum's was rather more ample.

I thought I'd made a good impression, and Mrs Spencer made me feel at home, showing me where everything in the house was. When she said that she was going out to visit her mother, Kathy had told me that she was always at least a couple of hours.

Before too long I was fingering Kathy's pussy, with the inevitable happening. Kathy had soon unzipped me and was lowering herself onto my cock, but unfortunately, we hadn't heard the back door open with Mrs Spencer catching us in the act.

Fumbling to pull up my boxers and jeans, Kathy hurried into the kitchen to apologise to her mum. I listened to the conversation which went along the lines of, "I hope you two are being careful, I'm not judging you, but it was a bit of a surprise. Go and tell Jim I'm not angry, and tell him not to get all embarrassed about it."

Kathy returned to the lounge with her mum following, looking rather subdued.

"I'm sorry Mrs Spencer, we..."

Before I'd finished my sentence, Kathy's mum interrupted.

"Jim, don't say anything, just let's just say it was unfortunate, but if you two want time together I'm out for the afternoon tomorrow, so keep a hold on your ... well you know... desires!"

I was bright red, looking down at the carpet, feeling like I'd been caught with my hand in the till.

"Thank you Mrs Spencer," I said it quietly, "I'll just go upstairs now to give you two space."

"Jim!" she quickly said, "for god's sake stop calling me Mrs Spencer, it makes me feel ancient, it's Barbara, or Babs to you!"

"Yes Mrs Spencer, I mean Babs," I replied, and managed a smile towards Kathy.

The evening meal went much better, it was a simple ham salad, but accompanied by a lot of wine, Babs loved her wine and she showed me her wine rack proudly. What it meant was that everyone's conversation relaxed, and I began to find out more about Kathy's background.

Babs had been divorced for five years, and although Barry, her ex still visited, he had been having an affair with his secretary, and that was why they had originally separated.

Both Kathy and her mum seemed quite relaxed about it, Kathy made comment about her mum making a few wrong decisions with guys since being single again.

"You remember that one...Jeff...he kept putting his arm around me, pinching my bum!" Kathy was remembering, and then screwed up her face, "Yuk," she added.

"Oh god yes, he was a big mistake, and then the other one was John. He ended up sleeping with Debra, after I dumped him at her party."

Both Kathy and her mum giggled as the alcohol took effect.

Eventually I said that I'd go up to bed, and I asked if Babs minded if I was up early to go for a run before breakfast?

"You go ahead, I will be up early myself, I expect Kathy will surface sometime later as usual."

In bed I lay there feeling rather frustrated, me getting interrupted on the sofa with Kathy hadn't helped, but the alcohol and the startling similarity of Babs to her daughter had promoted a fantasy in my mind.

I needed to put that out of my mind, but as I stroked my cock slowly, the vision of me fucking Kathy's mum kept returning. When I came into my tissues, I imagined the semen I produced dribbling from Babs' pussy.

Guiltily I finally went to sleep, setting the alarm on my phone for 6am.

The house was all quiet as I left, and once outside and not really knowing any route to take, I followed the road at first, until I saw a sign for a public footpath through a field leading into a wooded area. It was apparent that it wasn't used a lot, it was muddy underfoot, and had quite a few bushes, and brambles that were over grown. So much so that I managed to scratch my thigh on one of them, deep enough to draw blood.

By the time I got back to Kathy's house, some forty minutes later, it had stopped bleeding, but was quite sore.

I had to dump my trainers outside the kitchen door, and quietly, I stepped inside, trying not to wake anyone.

"It's okay Jim, I'm up and about," Babs was careful not to speak too loudly, "Did you have a good run, where did you go?" and then seeing my scratch said, "Oh my goodness, you're bleeding, what have you done?"

"I ran down this footpath and got scratched by some thorns, it's okay, after I've had a shower it will be alright."

"No it's not, sit down there, and I'll get the first aid kit, now please do as you're told!"

Who was I to argue, so I sat on one of the stools and waited for Babs to get the first aid kit out of the top cupboard.

I'd noticed that Babs was wearing a towelling bathrobe tied around the middle, it fed into my fantasy from the night before, but trying desperately to put that out of my mind I watched as she reached upwards to the cupboard. Like Kathy, Babs was tiny, and when she lifted her arms up, her bathrobe pulled upwards too, showing a good proportion of her thighs.

"I'll get it for you," I offered.

"No, it's okay, you just sit there," Babs was insistent, and I wasn't going to argue, as I took in the sight of her legs.

She placed the first aid kit on the work surface, and opened up a packet of cotton wool, running it under the kitchen tap.

"Now pull your shorts up a bit."

Babs carefully dabbed and wiped the congealed blood away from the scratch, her fingers softly scraping against my skin, and as she leaned forward I couldn't help but notice the neck of her bathrobe gaping open revealing the cleavage between her breasts.

Immediately my cock began to react, and I did the only thing I could, with one hand pulling the fabric on my shorts away from the scratch, my other hand had to rest on my lap, holding my cock in check.

As if to add to my woes, Babs seemed to bend further over, and this time I could clearly see the nipple of one breast. At the moment I was staring down her neck opening, she looked up at me.

"How's that, it's not a deep scratch, once you've had a shower it'll be okay, if it's not I'll put a plaster on it."

Holding my gaze she reached across to put the soiled piece of cotton wool on the work surface, and pointedly pulled the bathrobe together, knowing very well what I'd been looking at.

"You can use the downstairs shower in there, there's plenty of towels, and I suggest that it had better be a cold one!"

She raised her eyebrows as she saw me clutching my hand to my crotch, trying to disguise my erection.

I must have gone bright red because she turned to tidy up the first aid kit, and added, "Go on, while I'm not looking...COLD WATER!"

Rapidly I went into the downstairs toilet where there was a loo, a wash hand basin, and a shower cubicle.

My cock subsided as I showered, making sure that I'd got all the mud off my legs. By the time I'd finished, and dried off, I realised I only had a towel to use to return to my bedroom. I tentatively opened the door and just outside the kitchen whispered, "Is it okay to come through, Mrs Spencer?"

Her voice answered, "Yes, and I've told you it's Babs!"

I poked my head round the door first, and saw her looking at me with a smile.

"Better?... was it cold?" and she giggled. "C'mon in, for god's sake, I know what men look like."

I stepped into the kitchen, clutching my towel, adding, "I'll just go and get dressed."

"Yes, but let me see that scratch first, you might need a plaster."

"No, it's fine, I'm sure." I replied uncertainly.

"Sit down! God you kids, for goodness sake, do as you're told!"

Obediently I sat on the stool once more, and this time the difficulty was keeping the towel wrapped around me, while lifting one side up to reveal the scratch.

Babs took control, "Stop messing about, I don't want to see all of you, just the scratch."

She lifted the edge of the towel and once again leaned towards me. This time I was certain she meant to do it. She had loosened the tie around her waist slightly, so that her bathrobe gaped even wider.

"I think it needs a plaster, just to stop your trousers rubbing against it."

Standing up, Babs had a plaster already to hand and tore the sachet open.

"Lift up, hold that there while I put it on."

She took the edge of the towel, pulling it further up, and applied the plaster. My cock was now reacting once again.

I could see one whole breast and her nipple, and she was now pressing her hip against my thigh. As before, she looked up at me.

"There, that's fine now... I'll let you go and get dressed. The cold shower doesn't seem to have worked very well though."

My face glowed red once again, "I'm sorry...," I stuttered, "god ...how embarrassing, I've not made much of an impression have I?"

"On the contrary you've made a very good impression, I hope I've done the same with you, it certainly looks like it."

Standing up, Babs deliberately placed one hand on my crotch, "I'm sure Kathy will do something about that, while I'm out this afternoon, I'm very jealous."

Gently she squeezed and she felt how hard I was. I didn't know how to react, and she realised how confused I was.

"I think I'd better get dressed," I repeated, and then just to befuddle me more, she kissed me, full on the lips, softly, slipping her tongue against mine.

Instinctively, and probably bravely, I slid my hand behind her and gripped her ass. As I did that, the towel fell away and my erection was exposed. She stepped backwards and looked down with a soft sigh, "Yes I think you had, before things get out of control, go on quickly, before something more happens."

Grabbing the towel I made my exit, still stiff, and walking awkwardly.

As I climbed the stairs I heard Kathy calling my name, "Jim, you been out running?"

I stuck my head round her bedroom door to see her laying on her bed, with her pussy brazenly on display.

Whispering, she hissed, "Come and fuck me, I dare you!"

At that moment Babs appeared at the bottom of the stairs, "Tea, you two?"

Kathy raised her middle finger silently in disgust, and pulled a face, while I said, "Yes please, Mrs Spencer," and waved Kathy goodbye, disappearing into my room to get dressed.

I heard Babs take a mug of tea into Kathy's room, and a few moments later she came into mine. I'd just managed to get into my boxers before she entered, and after she'd put the mug of tea down on the dressing table she casually stopped and felt for my cock again. Briefly squeezing it, she whispered, "Gone soft?" and left with a teasing smile.

The whole episode had felt bizarre yet very horny.

At breakfast I tried to avoid eye contact with Babs. Kathy was very attentive, and obviously couldn't wait for her mum to go out that afternoon. Her mum meanwhile was making occasional quips about changing her mind and stopping at home. There was just one moment when our eyes did meet, and she sarcastically reminded Kathy that she had choir on Sunday morning, and that I would be home alone with her. To stifle that thought in Kathy's mind, I chipped in with the fact that I would be out running most of the morning.

I knew that Kathy had a superb voice and she had already told me that Sunday morning service was a fixed event in her calendar. Every Sunday from the age of eight her mum dropped her off at 8.30am for rehearsal before the usual 9.30am service. She picked her up again at 11am afterwards, and this routine was only interrupted by sickness or bad weather.

I wasn't really a believer, and I thought that a long run would be perfect to fill in the time while she was at church. However, Babs' behaviour had made me think that my run may be a lot shorter than I'd intimated.

The morning went slowly, Kathy walked me round the garden several times, taking every opportunity to fondle my cock when out of sight of the house, and whispering how much she wanted to fuck me.

Eventually Babs decided that she would leave just before lunchtime. She had texted a friend and was meeting her for a snack before they hit the shops. With a knowing wink, she made a point of saying she'd be back at five and not before.

We heard her drive away, and like a limpet Kathy's lips latched themselves on mine, before dragging me up to her bedroom.

"Hurry up, I want that cock inside me, I've been bursting all day."

Kathy was already naked on the bed before I'd got my jeans off. She watched as I finally tugged my boxers down and saw my cock rising to attention. Her tiny body lay on the bed, with her shaved pussy, and its lips puffed up and a hint of pussy juice visible.

"Fuck me... I don't want any messing about, I want you inside me...now!"

I knelt on the bed and Kathy flung her arms around my neck, and like a gymnast swung her hips up underneath me until her pussy was searching for my cock. As I lowered myself down, I pressed inside her, both of us sinking into the mattress.

"Oh god, that's it, Jim! ... Jimmy!...I've wanted that...now fuck me...hard!"

I was desperate to cum, I'd waited for this fuck in the face of so much teasing and temptation. All I wanted was to selfishly unload.

The bed shook with my thrusting, poor little Kathy's body was pounded, yet still she asked for it harder.

It could only have been a few minutes before I let it happen. With a loud grunt of pleasure I rammed my cock deep inside her, pinning her to the bed and hearing her surprised voice just say a simple, "Oh god!"

I was breathing hard, and after initially holding myself inside her, I rolled to one side.

"I'm sorry," I muttered, "I couldn't hold back."

Kathy turned on her side and looked down at me.

"Silly thing, I asked for it, it was fantastic, I've never seen you like that before, so animalistic."

Kissing me softly, her hand on my chest as it rose and fell with my heavy breathing, she added, "I've got your cum inside me, it feels great, and you can make me cum later."

We lay kissing for what seemed like ages, Kathy loved being unhurried, and she knew I would recover before not too long. When she began to play with my nipples it was always the precursor to a gradual hardening of my cock. Her fingers stroked, and gently squeezed them before her tongue ran over them and travelled down my chest. Taking my cock between her fingers, her mouth closed over the head and she savoured the taste of her own pussy juices along with the last of my spunk.

"God Kathy, you really know how to do that."

I could feel my cock growing, and lay back closing my eyes, lazily stroking my hand down her spine.

My cock was almost completely hard when her tiny body flipped itself over my body and she straddled my chest. Kneeling either side of me she pushed her pussy backwards towards my face.

I loved licking her plump pussy lips, and her clit was larger than most, which I adored sucking. She loved me doing it too. But this time my spunk was oozing out over those same lips, and although I was familiar with the taste, I hadn't realised how much I'd cum. As my tongue slid inside her pussy my face was covered with the release of it all. Swallowing some of it, my tongue found her clit and her whole body jumped.

Lifting her head briefly from my cock she exclaimed, "God!...please, do it the way I like it, make me cum."

It seemed that her clit engorged immediately, becoming bigger, as I started to lick and suck the little bud. The sensation must have been so intense that my cock was abandoned, and she lifted herself up on her arms, her back arching as she spread her knees wider.

My ears were muffled, but I could still hear her arousal building from her soft whimpers at first, and then to rhythmic gasps, to the more desperate cries as she approached her first orgasm.

"Jim, Jim, you're nearly there, god I'm cumming, I'm going to cum."

She gave a loud cry, and her hips shuddered above me, her pussy pulsated, seeming to get even more moist and sweeter.

It took many seconds for her sighing to calm down, and eventually I heard a quiet "thank you."

I reached down sensing my cock was still awaiting something more, I gripped it and it's hardness was returning. Lifting Kathy's almost limp body off me and to one side, I swung myself around, surprising her as I spread her thighs again.

"Jim! ...Fuck!... you horny sod, oh my god..." Her voice was stifled by my mouth covering her mouth, and my cock entering her again. This time I was in no rush, and I knew that she was still in a state of high arousal. As if in confirmation, Kathy wrapped her legs behind my thighs, holding me tight inside her.

The fucking was slow, my cock pleasuring her, and her quiet, regular groan each time I pushed, bringing her closer to cumming again.

"Oh Jesus Jim, this is heavenly, don't stop, just keep doing that, slowly...oh god!"

We must have fucked for another twenty minutes and she came twice more, before I couldn't stop myself shooting even more spunk into her pussy. Totally exhausted we fell asleep and then panicked a bit, when Kathy shook me awake with her alarm clock reading 4.30pm.

Babs arrived back about an hour later, looking quizzical, knowing very well we'd been fucking all afternoon.

"Hope you weren't too bored this afternoon, I've had a great time, and look what I've bought."

Kathy looked at me and did a sarcastic bored yawn before asking, "Go on, something exciting?"

"Well I think so, look!" was Bab's impatient reply.

From a fancy carrier bag Babs pulled out a rather revealing red dress, low cut, and held it up against herself. Twirling she added, "This is for the anniversary do, our company's hundredth year, its next month, what do you think?"

"Well if you don't get pulled in that, you never will!" Kathy didn't mince her words.

"What do you think Jim, what's your man's' opinion?"

Stuttering, I said, "Yes...it's...its...it looks great!"

"What he means is, he'd fuck you in that!"

Babs looked horrified, and I couldn't believe what Kathy had just said.

"Kathy! Stop being so foul mouthed, you should be ashamed of yourself!"

But what was obvious were the red faces on both of us as Babs remonstrated with her.

Kathy perhaps regretted her remark, and quickly left the kitchen disappearing upstairs. I was left feeling embarrassed until Babs said, "Do you think she suspects?"

"There's nothing to suspect is there? I replied feebly.

"Not yet. Go and have a word with her, she'll probably say sorry to me later."

I went upstairs and tapped on Kathy's bedroom door.

"Can I come in?"

I went in anyway, and Kathy was sitting on the bed texting on her mobile phone.

"Are you okay? That came out of the blue?"

"I saw the way you looked at her when she got back from shopping, I think she fancies you!"

"Don't be silly," I said guiltily, "you're imagining it, anyway she's thirty years older than me."

"Hmmmmmm, anyway, I'll apologise in a minute, I guess I shot my mouth off, it was so good this afternoon, I couldn't bear you doing that with anyone else."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12