Kathy Loves a Hard Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Sissy lusts for closet husbands.
5.1k words
4.68
15.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

The summer after high school graduation I'd turned 18 and I finely had the freedom to be myself. I'd kept my secret from those that knew me, none of them family or friends knew of my sexual attraction to other males or obsession with lingerie.

Living with a divorced mom and older sister and trying to hide my feminine side wasn't always easy, mom had no idea but my sister I wasn't always sure.

The two of us shared a bath that's when I first dressed. Going to shower I noticed my sister bra an panties bunched on the vanity for the first time. She was already gone and I couldn't resist the urge.

Standing there looking into the mirror, seeing myself in her lightly padded bra and white cotton panties a rush of sexual arousal and goose bumps rushed through me. I was so excited I came in her panties while tucking myself, just from wearing her lingerie.

After that morning when home alone I began going through drawers, wearing moms and sis's lingerie, prancing around the house from mirror to mirror. I loved the feel of pantyhose so much that I began wearing them under my pants and jockeys, they always kept me tucked and horny.

Now it was everyday no one would know, even at school, just walking around was a constant clit massage and the pleasurable feeling I loved. The thought of wearing them in public always aroused me, it was my little secret.

When I met my first closet dad and saw how excited he'd gotten seeing my pantyhose it made me feel so sexy an feminine, I'd never been so horny or aroused.

It was in the men's department at local store looking for jeans when I noticed Mr. S I only knew him from going to school with his son. He seemed like any of the other neighborhood dads.

As I went thru the jeans I noticed him glancing over at me then quickly looking away, pretending not to notice I picked out several pair to try on.

Having to pass Mr. S on my way to change I said hello and talked a minute catching up, I hadn't seen him in a while, he seemed friendlier then I remembered.

Walking away and I could see him staring at me in a mirror as I went to the dressing rooms. The horny little tease in me couldn't help but to put a sway in my fem hips, I'd get aroused so easy my special friends knew I wouldn't say no to sucking a quick cock.

There were four booths with curtains and large mirrors on the facing wall. As I began changing I heard someone enter the dressing rooms, peeking trough the drapes it was Mr. S, I wondered if he followed me or was just trying on pants.

Not sure I gave him a minute while I slipped into the first pair of jeans, I loved the feel of tight jeans over my pantyhose, it was so sexy. After rolling the top below the waist I stepped out leaving off my shoes to see if he noticed.

Standing there looking in the mirror I noticed him watching thru a slit in the curtain, my sissy sense never lied. Lifted my t-shirt enough to show my slim waist as I slowly turned on the small pedestal as if I was alone, my ass did look good.

Just as I stepped down Mr. S. came out of the booth, ''This is the worst part of buying pants, seeing how they look on you,'' his eyes ran over me, ''wait until your my age, you'll see.''

''I'm the same trying to decide which one's to buy not always sure how they look, what do you think?'' Before he answered, ''Let me put on another pair,'' and I quickly ducked into my booth.

Leaving a small gap in the curtain I turned my back and slipped off the jeans knowing he'd get a glimpse of my bubble butt tight and firm in the shear pantyhose.

I couldn't stop myself, being alone in the store dressing rooms with Mr. S., knowing why he'd followed me aroused those forbidden lusts in every horny fem boy.

He was staring as I came out from the curtain until I made eye contact, ''How do I these look?'' As he stood with a little smile the bulge in his crotch showed a nice seven inches.

I slowly glanced down so he'd notice then looking up, ''They look perfect on you, how do you like these look for me?''

As he stepped aside letting me get on the pedestal, the sissy in me came out. I was wearing skin tight jeans coming just above my hips, I knew how nice they framed my ass. Slowly turning and raising my shirt above the waist letting him see the top of the pantyhose before stopping to face him.

His grinning smile and the heavy hanging bulge in his pants said everything. I was getting so aroused I almost forgot we were in the dressing rooms, but right now I didn't care, there was only one thing on my mind.

''Which ones do you like on me,'' turning, ''should I try the other ones again, we have time.''

Getting down and brushing him I stepped in to the changing booth, leaving a large gap in the curtain I faced him and teasingly slipped off the jeans and stood there in the shear pantyhose.

When Mr. S. closed the curtain behind him I got on the bench hiding my legs as he undid and pulled out his growing seven inches and shook it in my face.

''Go ahead I've always known you liked it, the way you acted, quiet an shy around the others, I was watching.'' He rubbed the head over my lips, ''Show me how much you like it.''

He was right I was horny and hadn't tasted a cock in days, cupping his tight sack I took him deep into my hungry warm mouth and began working him as he held my head.

''That's it suck that cock, yea, yea, you love it don't you, you love daddies dick,'' he had to lower his voice, ''god your good.''

I sat there rubbing my clit through the pantyhose as he leaned against the wall slowly fucking my mouth getting closer with every stroke as he looked down watching.

It was only minutes when I felt his legs stiffen and ass clinch, he let out a gasp as his cock throbbed and pulsed in my closed mouth. Then I tasted it the sweet warm cum as spurt after spurt pumped from his cock until it ran from my lips and down my chin.

I was so excited that I hadn't my own cum soaking the pantyhose, but Mr. S had.

After I sucked him dry he stood back and fixed his pants, ''I needed that, you suck cock better then my wife.''

He left as I sat there cleaning myself and giving him a chance to leave the dressing room alone. After that I knew what I wanted, a mature closet husband or dad, they knew how to treat a girl like me.

All that mattered was I was 18 and could do anything I wanted.

I'd gotten a motel room few towns away, it was right off the turnpike on the old road, very private with a rear entrance, perfect for a fun night.

The old highway was now mostly small stores and warehouses, but about a mile before the motel was an old house that had been an ABS for years. It was 3 story and sat back on a wooded lot, with parking behind it was easy to miss if you didn't no it was there.

Pulling around back I sat in the car watching for a few minutes to see what was going on since this would be my first in a book store, even though I'd known about them.

It was mid afternoon and there was maybe six or seven cars in the lot hidden from the old road an curious eyes. I watched as another car pulled in, a mature daddy type got out looked quickly around and went inside as another was leaving.

I walked up to the door and saw the sign, ''You must be over 18 to enter,'' if someone asked my age I had my new ID.

As I entered the smell of bleach an air fresh was all I smelt as I walked into store, it was one large room with racks of videos and magazines, sex toys, and lingerie displays. I felt at home.

Right away I caught the eyes of the three matures going thru the tables of porn videos, they didn't hide their stares as they watched me look around the racks. It was easy to see what they were thinking.

I saw the stairs to the video and went to the counter to buy some tokens, I handed him 5 and he gave me 10 in tokens and a bottle of rush. Telling me it was a promotion for new costumers, as I walked away he gave me a smile and said ''enjoy yourself.''

Pausing at the lingerie I glanced over at one of the man that had come in ahead of me before going up to the booths.

Climbing the stairs I could hear the sound of porn videos playing, the moans of pleasure and excitement arousing me with each step.

At the top were the booths and the sign, one person a booth, it was no secret why we were here and what we wanted in one way or another.

Each room had booths and a video jacket of the selection inside, this one was m/f, as I went through a second it was a mix of straight and fag. The first room was empty the second two green lights next to each other. That's when I noticed the dad from downstairs had followed me.

I looked over before going into the booth, slowly closing the door making sure he was still watching.

The small dark booth, plastic chair locking door and glory hole was everything I hoped it would be, putting in several tokens I sat watching. I heard one door open and foot steps leaving, then the door next to me locked. As his video started the second booth opened and hearing foot steps leaving I knew we were alone.

Turning my chair and enjoying a popper I sat watching as he began rubbing the growing bulge between his open legs, right away my fem clit began to tingle.

Taking another hit of locker room I slowly ran my finger around the softball size hole between our booths.

As he moved to the wall the nervousness and anticipation of what I was about to do had me feeling horny an slutty, my hands were trembling just thinking of fondling him.

When he pressed against the wall all I saw was a cock waiting for me. Inhaling the popper I sat back staring, this was my first glory hole.

I've never wanted a cock so much and I didn't have to hide it. I was in a dark booth, porn videos playing, sitting at the hole waiting, I felt like a slutty cock whore.

Leaning forward I began tickling the head with my tongue as I brushed it softly over my lips and cheeks before licking it's length and gently nibbling on his tight sack.

Sitting back, softly stroking him while inhaling I could feel the anon relax knowing he was going to get what his wife could never give him, we were both getting what we wanted.

I took it into my hungry warm mouth wanting to feel every inch, still semi erect it felt almost snake like as it slipped farther into my throat. Slowly working him hard as I rubbed my tucked clit through the pantyhose I was in another world.

I could hears his low moaning becoming louder, his hips grinding on the wall, he was close and so was I.

Taking a long popper hit I got closer to the wall almost kissing it and let him fuck my wet open mouth, I loved it.

His moans louder and his strokes slower an deeper the sudden tensing I knew he was there.

When his cock started to throb I closed my mouth tight around it wanting to feel every pulse and spurt of warm sweet cum it pumped into my spasming throat.

As he relaxed and caught his breath I gently rubbed his softening cock over my cum covered lips and chin whispering, ''thankyou,'' as he pulled back through the glory hole.

I sat there a few minutes before leaving the booth, I'd heard foot steps earlier going to the third floor and I still hadn't been up there so I took the stairs.

It was smaller then the other room two rooms with 3 booths on a single wall, it was the attic.

There was a single dim red light on an open beam, standing by the last booth was another anon daddy rubbing his crotch, he gave me a smile before going in the booth.

Still horny an aroused I went into the middle booth and locked the door, it was narrow and small I had to stoop to get to the back. The only light coming from the 12 x12 squares on either side of the oversized bench. With the low ceiling I'd almost have to lay on the bench if I wanted to suck his cock.

Leaning over and seeing him stroking I couldn't help myself, I wanted another cock and the taste of cum. I laid across the bench and poked my head into his booth, he stood facing me holding a popper to my nose.

In the hazy rush of sexual euphoria all I saw was the hard cock inches from me, he stood there teasing me knowing all I could do was watch. With my shoulders against the booth wall and not able to use my hands he was right.

He moved closer teasing my glossed lips with the soft mushroom head, slowly brushing it over my face, he looked down smiling asking me if I was ready.

''You like cock don't you,'' holding it to my lips, ''you want to suck it, go ahead you love it.''

When I opened my mouth he teased my tongue with it's head, feeding me another inch with every slow stroke until he felt the back of my throat. He'd pull out and rub the saliva covered cock over my face then slip it back into my mouth.

Between his hard cock and the poppers I hadn't notice someone in the other booth until his hands caressed my ass, goose bumps covered me when I realized where I was.

The narrow booth, wide bench under the low ceiling, the two large holes in both walls, they were going to spit roast me and I wasn't saying no. We all wanted this, especially me I'd never felt so fem or whorish, the thought of being used for raw lustful sex sent spasms through my puckering boy pussy.

I was on my side undoing my jeans making then easy pull off, when he saw I was wearing pantyhose his hand ran over my legs and ass. He rolled me onto my back and tore the crotch of the pantyhose as he pulled me closer to the wall.

Laying there knees to my chest, bubble butt tight against the hole, my boy pussy and clit exposed, I never felt so naked or open to being used.

I could feel him gently fondled my clit as his wet finger teased my rosebud then the warmth of his open mouth as he softly began sucking my boy clit. The way he used his mouth an tongue on me was pure ecstasy, no one's ever treated this way. I even came in his mouth before he slid his hard cock slowly inside me, letting me feel every inch.

For the next 15 or 20 minutes I was there sissy, the horny little fag that couldn't get enough cock, every time they held the popper to my nose I just got hornier and wanted more.

When they finished with me, my pantyhose were ripped, cum dripping from my boy pussy , the taste of it still in my mouth. I just sat there watching the video and thinking about what I'd just done as I got myself off one more time.

I was putting my jeans back on and I found a card in the pocket with a phone number, the name Mike printed over a photo of a hard seven inches.

Back a the motel I looked in the mirror and saw the sissy slut I was, torn pantyhose, dried cum on my thighs and chest, still thinking about how I let them use me.

It was only mid afternoon and time to get ready for my long needed night.

Tonight I was going to let myself out and be the little fag 18yo cum whore that every closet daddy wanted. Starting with Mike.

Taking his card I called, ''Hello is this Mike,'' after a pause, '' I'm sorry I must have the,'' he stopped me.

''Yes this is Mike, you found my card, I was hoping you'd call,'' he relaxed, ''I'd really like to see you again, I mean if you want to.''

I could hear the slight quiver and the excitement in his voice.

''That's why I calling, I've been thinking about this afternoon I made myself horny again, are you horny daddy?''

Taking my time teasing and telling him I was horny and at the motel waiting for his seven inches we agreed to meet. He could get away from his wife for several hours around 7 and come over if it was okay.

''Seven is perfect, I'll be wear something sexy just for you''

That would give me a few hours to get ready for daddy.

I stripped the bed to a single sheet, put in a red light, adjusted the mirror and splashed a cheap perfume around making the room whorish an seductive.

Taking a steamy shower I lathered my slim feminine body and shaved myself smooth, giving myself a tuck I lathered and rinsed one last time. I felt soft an silky like every good girl should.

I brought some of the lingerie that I'd gotten from the dresser drawers of family and friends moms or sisters. If I found a way to sneak off, like using the bath I'd quickly go into a bedroom grab a bra or panty and stuff it in the pantyhose I always wore.

On time I had the keys to the neighbors while they were away for a week. Every day after school and home alone I'd go thru Mrs. H's drawers and closet looking for something to wear. Dressing in her bras, panties, stockings, any lingerie I found, even a dress, then prance around the house as if I was her. Before leaving I'd cum in one of her panties and wear them every time I went back, by the end of the week covered in dry cum they went home and in my collection.

I picked out a red lacy bra with light padding and the matching panties, there was a black garter an stockings that went perfect together.

Taking my time with the makeup I wanted to be perfect, eyes, lips everything, then I stood admiring myself in the mirror.

Even at 18 I was still small for my age, at 5'6 and 150 I was slim an leggy, my body more girlish then boy like, hair below my ears gave me that teen fem look closet daddies liked.

The waiting was arousing me by the minute, the closer to seven the horny I was getting, peaking out the closed drapes, rolling over the bed in my lingerie I could taste his cock.

Hearing a car pull up I jumped to the window, it was Mike, this was the first time I've seen him. He was mid 40's average looking about 5'11, 180, and driving the typical family car, my little clit was tingling.

He softly tapped on the door calling Kathy in a low unsure voice. Taking several deep hits of locker room I opened the door and stood back. He hurried in looking outside making sure he wasn't seen while he locked the door.

When he saw me and the room he froze and just stared at me as I slowly turned before walking over.

''Is this what you want Mike,'' rubbing his growing bulge, ''your own little sissy boy to play with.'' I brushed my bubble butt across his cock and went to the bed.

After checking the lock and drapes he slowly stripped and crossed to me, all I saw was his seven inches of heavy hanging cock.

''I am a horny little girl,'' smiling an licking my lips, ''what a big cock you have daddy.''

Siting back on the bed posing I took several long popper hits and passed Mike his own little bottle, after several hits he stood there in that euphoric haze of sexual arousal.

I love mature closet husbands and dads, hiding their secrets from their wives, until they had to have that special sexual satisfaction she couldn't give him. When there lusts turned into that taboo need for the forbidden fruit of a young 18yo fem boy, a hunger they'd sneak of to satisfy.

In a motel with the fear of being discovered gone, they'd forget about everything except me, their horny sexy little fag boy in his lingerie, waiting for a cock.

Mike stood there inhaling popper and fondling his seven inch snake like cock as I at on the beds edge teasing him. My hands running up my stockinged legs, over the silky panties and tucked clit, then gently squeezing the padded cups of my lacy bra as I blew him kisses.

''Damn your so fucking hot,'' his cock firming he moved between my legs, ''I can't believe were alone in a motel.''

Looking up at Mike I grinned, ''Don't worry your wife will never know,'' before he could say a word I had his cock in my mouth.

I couldn't stop myself once the taste of dick was in my mouth the sissy in me came out and all I wanted was a hard cock. Like any fem fag boy my age I was always horny and easy.

Licking from balls to head, rubbing it over my face, grabbing his ass pulling him tight, gagging so he could feel my spasming throat rippling down his shaft. The way Mike looked at me just made me hornier, I was going make him forget his wife.

The way his hands were running up my silky stockings, squeezing the padded bra, rubbing my tucked clit through silky panties I knew he was going to give me what I needed.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers
12