Kathy's Friend is Tied in Knots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

"Kathy, there's a huge difference here. When I tie you it's a game. A game which usually becomes a kind of foreplay and more often than not, ends with both of us screwing for hours. The act of restraining you in rope is a huge turn on for me and I doubt it would be possible to tie Sharon without some feeling towards her. The very nature of Shibari is the intimate relationship between the rigger and the bunny."

"So Sharon can fire you up and I get to reap the benefits afterwards," Kathy argued, clearly unwilling to let this drop. "If we are both with Sharon together, I don't see how any harm can come of it but she must be suffering a little to have even mentioned it to me. Why can't we at least try?"

"You realise that if I tie her -- and I'm not saying I agree to this silly notion -- I would have to manhandle her. Hardly appropriate for a husband with a woman who is not his wife."

"Of course I realise that, but if we're both there, what harm can it do? I believe I could even become some sort of assistant to you."

I had the feeling that this argument was not one I was going to win and my inner self was not even sure that I wanted to win. Feigning a high degree of reluctance, I agreed to give it a trial run, insisting that Kathy must be in the room at all times and that if either of us felt uncomfortable, all activity would cease immediately.

Right on cue, the front door opened and Sharon breezed in with a small bag bearing the label of a local fashion shop.

Without any preamble, Kathy beamed at Sharon and with a triumphant thumbs up, said: "Jay agreed!"

Sharon squealed with glee and the two girls hugged tightly before vanishing into the kitchen to serve dinner. We shared a bottle of chilled Verdelho. Although little was said over the dinner table, it was clear that the girls had a plan. I idly wondered when they intended to let me in on the secret.

When Sharon rose to place the dishes in the dishwasher, Kathy asked me to go and change into some comfortable clothes and wait in our bedroom until she called me.

"What's going on Kathy?"

She put on her best neutral face and innocently shrugged her shoulders. "Just wait and see...."

It was a warm evening so I gratefully shed my work clothing and opted for a pair of board shorts and a loose tee shirt, leaving my feet bare. I did not have to wait. Kathy called me as I was hanging my jacket in the wardrobe.

She met me at the door and led me into Sharon's room. The room was a mirror image of ours but with an Elizabethan style four poster dominating the scene. Sitting on the edge of the bed with a shit-eating grin on her face, was Sharon, dressed in tight gym gear. Alongside her were numerous coils of jute rope, ready for use. Clearly Kathy and Sharon had this planned for some time.

Sharon rose to greet me and demurely lowered her gaze to the floor in a classic submissive posture.

I chose not to speak but grasped her upper arms and gently turned her around to face away from me. Taking her wrists and crossing them behind her back, I then proceeded to secure her in a straight forward box tie, which at one stage required that I lift her breasts to pass the rope under them without a wide gap. Sharon leaned back against me for much of the time, letting her head fall back against my shoulder. Each time I pushed her forward to secure ropes at her back, she leaned back again as soon as I allowed it.

Looking over to Kathy for guidance at this point, she nodded for me to continue, so I secured her to one of the uprights of the four poster in a standing position and then with a rope tied just above the knee, drew her leg upwards, securing it to the horizontal bar above the bed between the drapes that hung from it. I could have gone on, but Sharon was clearly turned on. A large wet patch formed at her groin and the scent of her arousal was obvious.

I nodded to Kathy and said loudly: "She's all yours. You wanted control and now you have Sharon at your mercy. When you're done, you'll find all the knots are simple to undo. Drop the leg first."

And with that, I turned and left the room.

In spite of my best intentions, I was also deeply aroused. I was glad for the loose fitting board shorts. At least neither of the girls would have noticed my erection!

Television gave me a welcome diversion from whatever was going on in Sharon's room, mellowed with a generous tumbler of Scotch over ice. I was almost asleep in the plush chair when the girls skipped in. Kathy planted a kiss on my cheek and when I failed to respond, took my glass from me, firmly grasped my face between her hands and kissed me again, her tongue doing its best to rearrange my tonsils. Shy little Sharon approached from the other side and planted a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered. "It was wonderful. I really feel as though I belong here. I loved your tying. It was just what I needed. After you left, I begged Kathy to punish me some. I know she didn't want to, but she finally gave me a dozen swats with the back of her hairbrush."

Kathy interrupted.

"She was still as you left her when she asked me for punishment. It was so unexpected that I refused at first, but when she insisted, I slapped both her inner thighs. I don't much care about inflicting pain on other people but Sharon really gets off on it, don't you dear?" She giggled at our guest.

Sharon shyly looked down, blushing a little and nodded her agreement.

Kathy and I headed for our bedroom shortly afterwards. She was right about one thing. I most certainly reaped the rewards. Kathy was all over me in bed. After a quick round of hard sex to take the edge off, we settled into some soft loving, playing with each other for hours until I finally climaxed again. I lost count of the number of orgasms Kathy enjoyed.

The fear that breakfast next morning might be a little awkward turned out to be completely unfounded. We settled into an easy banter, Kathy and I blushing a little when Sharon commented on how noisy we were during the night.

Over the following months, we repeated our Shibari sessions many times, each time taking Sharon a little further. It became clear to both Kathy and me that Sharon craved pain, so slowly we increased the intensity of the ties, forcing her limbs into positions that were challenging for her to endure. I also tied her long hair at times, forcing her head back until her entire body arched. She never once used her safe word, so I was determined to continue to find her limits and enjoyed doing so. The one thing I drew the line on was punishment. My father instilled in me a sense of responsibility for women which included a total ban on striking them. Old habits are hard to break. Besides, Kathy seemed to enjoy smacking Sharon when she was immobilized, using open hands, the trusty hair brush, a cane or a leather flogger she bought at a local sex shop.

A subtle change was occurring, though. I barely noticed it at first. Sharon's lycra top was replaced by an old tee shirt. At some stage later, I noticed that she had not worn a bra to our session. When I asked her about it, she was evasive, claiming it felt more comfortable that way. The tee shirt was later replaced by an oversize, button down shirt, which looked suspiciously like one of my discarded work shirts.

Sharon's gym leggings were also replaced, initially with form fitting shorts, then loose shorts and later it became very clear while I was tying that there were no panties beneath the shorts. Her dress habits made rope work much easier. After I started a session with the traditional box tie, Kathy pushed me aside. Flicking open the buttons on Sharon's shirt, she peeled it open and drew it roughly off her shoulders from under the confining ropes, fully exposing the girl's breasts. It was the first time I had seen Sharon's nipples, though I had brushed my hands over them many times. They were firm and stood out proudly, allowing Kathy to lean in and suck first one and then the other while I stood aside and watched. Did my wife have lesbian tendencies?

Kathy led Sharon into the centre of the room, turning her so they were face to face. Without warning, she delivered a hard open handed slap to one of Sharon's tits. She yelped, more in surprise than pain, followed with a sigh of "YES" as Kathy swung a lusty blow to the other side. My gentle, loving Kathy was turning into a monster, it seemed. After five or six such swats, bright red finger marks on Sharon's breasts showed where contact had occurred before Kathy stepped away, motioning me to continue.

Sharon stood obediently without moving or flinching as I approached, but she was wide eyed in surprise when I drew her shorts to her ankles, leaving her effectively naked. Using the four-poster frame, I suspended her by her harness and then tied one leg by the ankle, pulling it as high as it would travel. Folding the other foot against her thigh, I roped it down hard, leaving her sex drawn wide open and on display. She was dripping in anticipation. This time, I couldn't resist. Leaning forward, I gently kissed each of her nipples, patted her weeping pussy with the flat of my hand and turning to leave, asked Kathy to call me when she wanted to bring Sharon down from her suspension.

Heading straight for the living room I poured myself a stiff whisky and sat back to think about what I had just done, what Kathy might be doing right at this moment, and where the three of us were heading. Answers eluded me. In seemingly no time at all, Kathy appeared and dragged me back to Sharon's room.

Sharon was suspended as I had left her, her gaze focused on Kathy.

"Kathy won't help me," she whispered. "I need relief. Please Jay. Please help me!"

Ignoring her request, I turned to Kathy for an explanation.

"What the hell, Kathy? Just give her the punishment she's begging for so I can let her down. We can't leave her in this position much longer."

"Jay, it's not just punishment she's begging for. Look at her pussy. What she wants is a man to fill it. You may not know it, but I've used the hairbrush handle on her many times but this time she's begging for more. She asked me to cane her tits and I'm afraid that might really damage her, so I refused, giving her arse a good paddling instead, but she's still crying out for more. She needs you Jay. She needs a man. Let her down and fuck her, Jay. Please have pity on her. I'll stay right here if you want. We need to give her this."

"Kathy are you crazy?" I shouted.

"No, I've given this a lot of thought recently. I'm wrong for not talking it over with you but you must realise that Sharon loves you almost as much as I do. I hope your love for us is strong enough to let you do this."

"You know I can't Honey. You're my wife. I love you with all my heart. I promised to remain true to you when we married and I cannot betray our wedding vows."

Kathy wrapped her arms around me and kissed me while moving me gently towards Sharon, who must have been feeling some distress from being held in a challenging position for so long, but appeared meek and quiet. Taking my hand, she stretched it towards Sharon's pussy, working it up and down her weeping slit. The effect on the bound woman was immediate. Despite the taut position of her legs, her pelvis twitched violently against my hand.

"Go on," Kathy urged quietly. "I Love you."

Kathy's hands slipped around my waist while she held me closely from behind, her soft breasts hard against my back, leaving me to make the decision to continue. My hand still rested on Sharon's vulva, not moving, while I wrestled with my conscience. On the one hand, I felt really conflicted about breaking my wedding vows. On the other hand, my wife clearly wanted me to do this. My dick was not helping, I was rock hard.

Despite being tied hard, Sharon was trying to hump my hand. Kathy's hands slowly slid down from my waist, subtly urging me on.

My conscience lost the battle. Slipping two fingers into Sharon's pussy, I used the other to pinch and twist one of her prominent nipples, bringing a satisfied sigh from her lips.

Reaching up, I quickly released the straight leg from its elevated position, gently lowering it until her foot touched the floor. Untying the other leg, I allowed her to stand, albeit on tip toe as she was still firmly suspended by her chest harness. Letting her stand for a moment, I contemplated where to begin, deciding to start with those tempting nipples. Taking one between finger and thumb of each hand, I pinched, twisted and pulled at them, increasing the pressure until finally, she cried out. Immediately I released them.

"No, no," she cried. "Please don't stop."

While I resumed working her nipples over, I felt Kathy's drawing my shorts over my hips, leaving me dressed in a tee shirt as I stepped out of them. She kissed my rump as she lowered them, bringing her hands forward to gently massage my raging erection.

I was close to a climax and desperately asked Kathy to stop. She stopped stroking me but lined up my cock with Sharon's pussy and pushed me forward. Sharon hung in her rope, hands still secured firmly behind her back, and wrapped her long legs around my waist. With one hand I pulled her head to me for a deep kiss while the other pulled her to me from her lower back. We could not last. Within seconds I blasted a gallon of cum into her eager pussy, feeling her legs tighten around me as she joined me in orgasm. I held her to me as I softened, holding her mouth to mine while our tongues massaged each other. As she slowly let her legs fall from my waist and back to the floor I became aware of Kathy, who had dropped to her knees. She crawled forward until her mouth clamped hard onto Sharon's pussy, sucking my cum from her and extracting another noisy climax.

On shaky legs, I reached up to release the poor girl from the remaining ropes. She had endured the tie for almost an hour and was cramping badly. She collapsed into my arms when I released the final rope, kissing my face and mouth, thanking me over and over.

Kathy embraced both of us as we all fell onto the bed. I peeled off my tee shirt while Sharon removed her shirt. Kathy quickly removed her clothing, joining us on the bed with me sandwiched between the two women.

Kathy was quick to reassure me that she was fine. confirming she had given her encouragement and full consent. She hoped that our experience today would mark the start of a true and loving relationship between all three of us, an extension of our marriage rather than a threat to it. It's hard to think objectively about such issues when two sexy women are stroking and cuddling you.

Exhausted, we murmured sweet nothings for a while and drifted off to sleep.

Although I did not want to dampen the girls' spirits when they bounded into the kitchen for breakfast, I thought it was important to talk through last night's events and set some boundaries for the future.

"Last night was a beautiful experience," I began, noting that both girls were waiting for the "BUT" to follow.

I didn't disappoint them.

"But we can't continue like this. Sharon, you know I love Kathy with all my heart and I would never do anything to hurt her or damage our relationship. I feel that last night we may unwittingly have chipped away at that, starting damage without even realizing it."

"That simply isn't so Jay," Kathy interrupted. "I felt closer to you than ever while we were with Sharon. We were both involved Jay! Stop beating yourself up about possibly upsetting me or our marriage. I wanted last night to happen. So did you and so did Sharon. It is blindingly obvious, you silly man, that we all have feelings for each other. Let's work with that without making it sound wrong or threatening."

I was far from convinced with her logic. Last night was fun but having sex with a woman who is not your wife was adulterous. I had serious reservations about having further sexual contact with Sharon, whether Kathy wanted it or not. I loved her far too much to place that at risk. I could feel an attraction to Sharon. If that was allowed to grow, how might it affect my feelings for my wife?

"No!" I said firmly. "Not going to happen."

With both girls still talking, I turned my back, walked back to our bedroom and dressed for work. Without further discussion, I gave both girls a quick peck on the cheek and rushed from the house.

Shortly after lunch the phone destroyed my concentration while I was focused on a particularly intricate problem in the office. I recognized Kathy's number on the display and was about to say "Hi Babe." when she screamed down the phone. My steady-as-a-rock wife, the girl who could stay calm in any crisis, was hysterical.

"She's gone Jay! She took her stuff and she's gone. You need to come home right now. We have to find her quickly."

Without success I tried to calm her down. Eventually I just sighed and gave up.

"OK, Babe. Try not to worry. I'll be there in a few minutes."

She was waiting by the front door as I pulled into the driveway, running down to sling her arms around my neck as I tried to climb out of the car. I gently led her inside and tried to make her settle down to the extent that she could tell me the story. Between sobs she kept mumbling: "She's gone, she's gone."

Finally I discovered that Sharon had reacted badly after I left. She told Kathy that I had made it clear that I did not want her here and that I viewed her continued presence as a threat to my marriage. When Kathy came back from a quick trip to the local shop for bread and milk, the house was empty. There was no note. Her clothes were gone. She had spent most of the morning weeping and telling Kathy that she was so useless that she really had no reason to live. Kathy's reason for reacting as she did was becoming clearer.

I had to find somewhere to start so I dashed over to the neighbour's house. Old Betty O'Leary is the district busybody. Very little goes on in our street that she doesn't see and since she is not averse to gossip, we often find out about each other's indiscretions.

This time Betty's observation was a big help. Yes, she had seen a young lady leaving our house shortly after Kathy drove off. She climbed into a Silvertop cab carrying a small suitcase. I thanked her profusely and ran back to the house to ring Silvertop's control centre.

When I asked for the destination of the cab that collected a female passenger from our address, the shutters came down instantly.

"Privacy policy prevents me from giving you that information," I was told in no uncertain manner.

"For God's sake," I exploded. "The woman you picked up is suicidal and in grave danger."

"I'm sorry sir. You should call the police if you have concern for her welfare."

I didn't have time to argue and rang the police, who asked me how long Sharon had been missing, and to come to the station to fill out a missing person report.

Slamming the phone down, I counted to ten before ringing the operator at the cab company again.

"Look, I've spoken to the police. They were sympathetic but will only treat this as a missing person case because we don't know where Sharon is. I understand that you are bound by privacy laws, but would you mind answering a couple of questions for me, please?"

She seemed to have some sympathy for my position for she reluctantly agreed, with the proviso that she would not be able to provide me with the address I was asking for.

"Okay -- did the cab go from our place to the railway station or bus depot?"

"No"

"Did it go to the airport?"

"No"

"Did it go to a hotel?"

"Welll, not really."

"A motel perhaps!"

"Possibly."

"How long did the trip last?"

There was a pause. She seemed to be checking her records. A moment or two later she confirmed.

"The passenger left our cab after 22 minutes."

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers