Kathy's Lab

Story Info
A short sexy story featuring Page 3 Model Kathy Lloyd.
6.9k words
4.2
5.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Kathy Lloyd

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

Note I wrote this story many years ago, and its a pre cursor to loads I wrote afterwards, so you will probably want to read this before any of my other older stories. I never got around to finishing it, but think its okay as it stands.

****************

Kathy opened the door to the office, she was wearing a dark suit, white shirt and striped tie. A glimpse of white stocking covered thigh was visible under her short pencil skirt.

"Come in, come in." She said, leading me inside. "Sit down, please."

Sitting down at the desk, my eyes followed Kathy as she walked around the desk to the chair opposite.

"Coffee?" she said pouring me a cup. "I think you are going to enjoy what I have planned for the next few days."

Drinking my coffee I sat back admiring Kathy as she spoke, her full bosom heaving under her jacket, dark hair flowing down her shoulders.

"Why don't you sit here and watch a video I filmed the other day. It might help you see what I have planned." She said.

Kathy turned on the wide screen TV she kept in her office, and started the tape. The picture showed Kathy sitting on a long reclining sofa, she wore a flimsy pink silk summer dress, fastened across her cleavage with 2 ties.

"Progress is good." She said to camera. "Stamina is incredible, recovery time almost instantaneous. Volume increased tenfold, no apparent side effects." She grinned and winked at the camera. "I thought a demonstration would help show how the finished product works."

The camera panned back to show a wide shot of the room, six naked men were seen standing around the sofa, each stroking their hard cock, smiling at Kathy.

"For an example, I shall demonstrate volume." She said, nodding to the first man he walked over to Kathy, she sat up and took hold of his cock, slowly she stroked it back and forth in her hands.

"C'mon Tom, show the folks at home how my new project works." Kathy purred.

"I will let you fuck me later, think about burying your cock in my wet hot pussy. That will get you off."

The man groaned as his cock twitched in Kathy's hand. She reached back and took a pint glass, from beside the sofa. She thrust the guys cock into the glass and vigorously yanked on it until he grunted, a huge stream of white semen gushing into the glass.

"Yes honey, that's it. Show them what you've got." Kathy said excitedly, furiously milking the mans cum into the glass. Again and again he came, unbelievably he nearly filled the glass, a pint of warm semen had come out of his balls.

"There you have it, solid proof my new treatment works." Kathy said, pushing the guy back to leave a clear view of her holding the glass."I know some of you may think that Tom here is some kind of one off well, allow me to put that to rest." She said. "Simon, Dan why don't you fill these up." She asked another two of the men, holding up two more pint glasses.

The two men stepped forwards and took the glasses from Kathy, but neither one looked to eager. "You know what. Dan?" Simon said. "I've been filled up with drugs, prodded probed and tested. I think if Kathy wants us to show everyone what she has done, she should have to work for it."

"Yeah, I think she should have to pay the price for her work." Dan replied, smiling.

"And what exactly would that be?" Kathy asked.

"Well, I for one would like to see you drink that pint of cum Tom here has just produced." Simon said.

"Yeah, drink it down." Dan said.

Kathy smiled at the two men before her. "Okay, I need you to show off my product." She said.

Kathy smiled at the camera as it zoomed in to a close up of her face, wetting her lips she raised the glass to her mouth. She flicked her tongue into the thick white goo, tasting it. Slowly she raised the glass and poured the contents of the class into her mouth. Viscous white semen gurgled into her mouth, Kathy swallowed hard and filled her mouth again from the pint glass. Kathy's breathing quickened as she swallowed more and more of the cum, until at the end she poured the last mouthful of cum down between her lips from about six inches up.

Turning to the camera she opened her mouth showing the think milky layer of cum swirling within. Closing her lips she swallowed, gulping down the warm semen with lust.

"Mmmmmmm, fresh and thick. Now boys, how about that demo for my customers?" She said.

"Sorry Kathy, we want much more than that in return." Dan replied.

Kathy switched off the tape at this point. "No need to see anymore of this." She purred.

"You can have a first hand show of what my stuff can do, I slipped some in your coffee."

"It's had time to work through your system, so you should be about ready now." She said walking around to perch on the desk in front of me.

"So, how about it are you ready?" She asked, slowly unbuttoning her jacket.

"Lets start you off slowly, a trial run shall we say?" She said finishing taking off her jacket.

She walked towards me unbuttoning the top of her blouse, revealing a teasing hint of cleavage. She knelt down on the floor, smiling up at me she unfastened my trousers, sliding them down off of me, she stroked her hand over my hardening cock.

"C'mon honey, lets see if this stuff has worked, shall we?" She purred. Lifting my legs up I rested them on the desk, as Kathy leaned forwards pulling my pulsing dick from my pants. She pumped my shaft in her hand, slowly and then harder as my dick throbbed in her clutches. Her hot breath tickled my balls as she leaned forwards to engulf my cock with her mouth.

"Oh baby I want to make you come, see how much you can shoot." Kathy gasped, looking up at me, my dick grasped in her vice like grip.

Her tongue ran down my shaft, her lips caressing my balls, and then softly sucking on them. I could feel my balls getting heavier and heavier as Kathy sucked on them, filling with semen swelling in her mouth. Kathy ran her tongue back up my shaft roaming it around my head before looking up at me and furiously jacking my prick.

"Baby, come on, do it, do it!!" She gasped, dropping her head and sucking furiously on my cock.

Kathy madly sucked my dick in and out of her hot tight mouth, again and again bobbing up and down, swirling her well-practiced tongue over my head. I was close and Kathy felt it too, so she moved back a touch and clamped her lips over my head. Grasping my cock in both hands she stroked me hard into her hot mouth.

My huge balls drew up and I felt the first jet of cum pulse into Kathy's mouth, her eyes widened and sparkled as my second and third shot splattered into the roof of Kathy's mouth. She whipped her head up off of my cock, leaned back and continued to jerk my shaft. Arc after arc of thick heavy cum jetted out of my dick, flying up and then splattering down the front of Kathy's blouse.

Again and again I came, fifteen to twenty shots of heavy semen plastering Kathy's blouse, as she wanked my cock with her right hand, whilst squeezing my balls with her left. She milked every last drop of cum out of my balls with her hand as they shrank, my fluids deposited over her blouse.

Kathy leaned forwards slipping my shrinking cock back into her mouth, sucking the last few drops from my shaft. Taking my legs from the desk, I sat back exhausted, as Kathy stood, then sat on the desk facing me. She opened her mouth, showing her tongue drowning in a pool of thick white cum, and then closed it swallowed and smiled at me.

"Well, it seems to have taken effect, wouldn't you say?" She said, grinning. Her fine white cotton blouse was drenched in my cum, it clang to her body, and had gone see through with the wetness of my seed. I could see her full breasts held in a lacy bra, nipples hard and erect aching for attention.

She ran her finger up her blouse scooping up a few drops of my semen, she brought it to her lips, and then held it under her nose inhaled and tasted it.

"God, I love the smell and the taste. It drives me wild with lust." She said. "I look and smell like a cum whore, and well I guess I am!" Kathy grinned as she finished that sentence. "After what those men did to me, I am a new woman, more how shall we say Liberated."

"Tell you what, why don't we watch a bit more? They insisted I keep filming what happened, so that I wouldn't back out on the deal." She suggested picking up the remote and pressing the play button.

"You have made us do everything you wanted since we started this, so we think you should do one thing for each of us." Dan said.

"Look, as long as I get you cumming on tape, I'll do anything you want." Kathy snapped back.

"Hey fellas, she said anything, so think up something good." Dan said. " I have something perfect in mind, but I want Kathy to change into something more to my liking." Dan added.

"Well babe, what would you like stockings and sussies, a nice Basque?" Kathy asked.

"Undies definitely, something that enhances your already ample breasts would be good too." Dan replied.

"I think I have just the thing, meet me in the bedroom in about ten minutes. I will be ready by then." She said.

"Okay, and don't forget to set up the cameras." Dan added.

The screen went black for a second, and then returned now in the bedroom, the action picked up with Dan sitting on the bed waiting for Kathy.

"On my way." came a voice from the adjoining bathroom. "Just checking my make up." She walked into the bedroom, wearing a matching bra and panties set, black with maroon floral pattern, it looked fabulous. Her fabulous breasts were squeezed tightly together, she smiled shyly and asked, "Will I do?"

"Perfect." Dan said, standing her. "Now, you sit on the bed and we'll get started."

Kathy moved over and sat in front of Dan, his cock was hardening and it sprang up invitingly in front of Kathy's face. She grasped it gently and stroked it a couple of times, Dan gasped as she swirled her tongue over his glistening purple head.

"Oh, bitch." He gasped. "I have been longing to do this ever since I set eyes on you."

"Mmmm, what is your demand then?" Kathy purred, running her tongue along the underside of Dan's prick.

"Ever since I've seen those monumental tits of yours I've wanted to take my dick and slide it back and forth between them." Dan said.

"Oh, I think that I can manage that one." Kathy said, kneeling up on the bed so Dan's cock was level with her cleavage. She took his cock gently in one hand brought it to her lips, taking his head into her mouth she made it very wet. Then she took him out and dragged his tip down her face over her chin, down her neck until the head of his hard dick rested on the top of her cleavage.

"Are you ready, babe? Ready for me to give you the tit-wank of your life?" She whispered.

Kathy pushed Dan's cock down into her cleavage raising herself up to let her tits swallow his shaft. She flattened her face onto Dan's stomach as she slid he chest up into his crotch, until his balls were pressed hard into her tits. Dan's cock had burst free from the bottom of Kathy's boobs, and pushed its way out underneath her bra. Kathy took one hand and brought the palm up to her mouth, slavering her tongue all over it, she grinned as she reached down underneath her tits and rubbed her glistening palm over Dan's purple head.

"C'mon, you bastard! Let me show you how good my tits are!" Kathy growled.

She humped her chest into Dan's groin, grasping his arse and pulling him close. Kathy then eased up slightly tossed her long dark hair and smiled when she looked up and saw Dan eyes wide pure pleasure on his face.

"Lets change things round a bit babe, try another angle." Kathy said sting back and pulling Dan's cock from her tits.

She lifted the thin strip of material that held the cups of her bra together, and slid Dan's prick under it. She slowly lowered her breasts down until the head of his cock poked up from between her tits. She spat a long line of dribble down onto his head and slowly rubbed it in with her fingers. Steadily Kathy began moving her tits up and down Dan's shaft, pausing at the top before dropping her tits down to encase his prick.

"No, no hands." Kathy said.

She grasped her breasts and hiked them up around Dan's shaft, letting the tight bra hold them in place. She looked up at Dan and began energetically bouncing her breasts up and down his cock. Kathy grasped his thighs as she pulled her cleavage up and down on his dick, her dark hair was tossing around as Kathy kept her eyes fixed on Dan's face.

After several hot sweaty minutes Kathy stopped and looked up at Dan. "It's about time you did some work." She gasped, easing her tits up off of Dan's cock.

Kathy knelt up on the bed and once again popped his dick down into the shadows of her tits. Leaning back slightly she allowed Dan to thrust his cock down into the depths of her tits pushing hard to her breastbone.

"Fuck my tits until you cum, baby." Kathy panted, leaning back giving him full access to her bosom.

Dan began thrusting his dick vigorously in and out of Kathy's tits, balls banging on her soft titties with every pump. Kathy gripped her ankles and pushed her tits out even more, straining the fabric of her bra to its limit.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum over my soft sweaty tits. Oh yes baby, do it! Do it!" Kathy snarled, egging Dan on.

Dan was banging her tits like a madman now growling as he pushed his hard shaft deep into her cleavage. Then he came roaring in delight as he spurted hard, cum filling Kathy's tits.

"Yesss, cover me! I want it, I want it all!" Kathy cried out to him.

Dan shot load after load of cum down into her boobs, filling her cleavage, until it spilled out the top, running down her front. Amazingly he must have filled what little space was left in her bra, because cum was leaking from the bottom of it. Dan growled and thrust his still spurting cock down through her tits and out under her bra, he sprayed her stomach and thighs with six or seven massive gushes of cum. He eased up out of her tits and rested his twitching member in the top of Kathy's cleavage as his semen deluge continued. Shot after shot of cum flowed and splashed over the top of her tits, spraying her neck and throat.

Finally Dan took his shaft and smacked it on Kathy's cheek, and as she opened her mouth, shot his final seed into it. Kathy sucked softly on his shrinking shaft, cleaning him, until he stepped back spent.

"Shit bitch, you earned all the proof you want from me." He said, walking over and sitting in a nearby chair.

"One down, five to go." Kathy said quietly to herself. Slowly she knelt up and then stood up to face the nearest camera.

"Well, I think this shows the volume definitely wasn't a fluke." She said, gesturing down her body.

Thick white cum trickled down her stomach, large globs clang to her knickers and thick white streaks criss-crossed her muscular thighs. A white sheet covered the tops of her breasts and her neck was splattered with semen. A huge white lake of cum filled her cleavage, and as she leaned forwards it spilled out from the middle of her bra. Kathy took her index finger and dipped it all the way down into her boobs. Withdrawing it, covered in white sticky cum, she brought it to her lips and devoured it savoring the taste.

"God, I swear it even tastes better." She said.

"Well, in that case I have one last demand." Dan said. "I'll be back in two seconds, stay there." He walked out and returned quickly.

"Drink up, baby." He said handing Kathy a straw.

Raising one eyebrow, she dipped the straw down into her cleavage and began to suck on it. She leaned towards the camera just enough to show the semen level dropping as she sucked it all up. Her cheeks drawn in Kathy siphoned as much semen as she could from between her tits, and withdrew the straw. Opening her mouth to the camera, she revealed the large pool of cum she had just sucked up, then closed her mouth and swallowed. Opening her mouth to show it was empty she turned and walked back past Dan towards the bathroom.

"And look, the recovery period is incredibly short." She said, looking at Dan a huge erection in his hand.

"Shit bitch, you would have got anyone hard with that show." Dan replied.

"We'll see, we'll see." She said going to the bathroom to clean up.

"Simon is next." Dan shouted after her. "He'll be in, in a moment to tell you what he wants."

Kathy stopped the tape at this point and turned to look at me. "Ready to go again?" She said. "Hmmm, looks like it," She looked down at my throbbing erection.

"Now, I am sooo wet, I need to be shagged senseless."

She unclasped her grey pencil skirt peeling it down she stepped out of it to reveal a matching pair of white panties, with suspender belt to hold up her stockings. She slipped off her knickers and hopped back to sit on the desk.

"Fuck me here you dirty bastard, fuck me on my desk. I want it right here." She purred.

Unbuttoning her blouse she revealed her breasts, glistening with cum, which had seeped through from my earlier blasting. Her dark nipples pert and showing through her white bra, hard eager for attention.

"C'mon, stick your cock in me, you horny cunt!" She gasped.

I walked towards her stroking my hard shaft and ran the head of my dick over the soft flesh of her thighs, just above her stocking tops. They were so soft I could have come right there and then, I pushed my dick into her wet ready pussy, it sucked my shaft in until I was embedded up to the hilt.

"Ohhhh yes baby, now fuck me like the slut I am." Kathy purred.

Kathy wrapped her soft supple legs around my waist, as I gripped her hips, and began slow deep thrusts into her silken pussy. Kathy was resting up on her arms looking straight at me snarling as I fucked her.

"Do it, baby. Pound me, pound me till I cum." She gasped.

Her swollen breasts bounced back and forth in her lacy bra and I reached up to free them.

"No, you get to play with them after I cum." She groaned.

My hips went into overtime driving again and again into Kathy, pounding relentlessly. She bucked to meet my thrusts her body urging me to go harder than ever.

"Yes, yes! Oh, ohhhhh, here I come. Oh, ohhhh, ohhh, yesssss!!" She shrieked, her pussy churning, spasming, she locked her legs around my waist and held me deep inside of her as she came.

"YES! OH! OHHH!! YEAAASSSS!! YEEEAAASSS!! OH!! OOOHHH!! She howled.

Her pussy was on fire wave after wave of pleasure shuddering through her body. This set me of and I could feel my balls filling ready to explode.

"Obhh, no way baby! Not inside me what waste that would be." Kathy panted, unwrapping her legs from around me.

I rapidly pulled out of her pussy and started jerking my dick in her direction, just about to explode. Kathy jumped down off of the desk and knelt sucking my heavy balls, as I wanked my erupting cock.

"Cum on the desk, baby. I promise It'll be worth it." She panted.

My cock pulsed in my hand and jet after jet of white thick semen arced up and splattered on the black leather desk, Kathy flicked my balls with her tongue and watched intently as I came all over the desk. Eventually my load was spent and Kathy stood admiring the many pools of semen that glistened on the table.

"Sit down honey and watch the TV. You will see exactly why I wanted you to do that." Kathy said starting the recorded video once again.

Kathy showered and cleaned herself up before returning to the bedroom to find Simon sitting on the bed.

"Well then Simon, what would you like me to do?" She asked.

"First, put on that lovely pink dress of yours." He said. "And then, meet me in the lounge. I am really going to make you work for your money."

Kathy changed and walked into the lounge, she found Simon sitting on one of the chairs, watching the video of Dan fucking her tits.

12