Katie 01: Katie's All Grown Up

Story Info
Katie turns 18 and gets help from her daddy.
5k words
4.36
93.5k
147

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1:

**Katie turns eighteen! Her daddy helps to make her birthday special. He takes her shopping for a new swimsuit and brings her to a waxing appointment to make her body grown up like her.

This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. Chapter 1 of a long series.**

Katie's eighteenth birthday was everything she'd hoped for. Her friend Britney's dad hosted it at his house since he had a pool. Katie and Britney had spent nearly a week trying to convince him that they were responsible enough, that no one would get hurt. There had been parents there, of course, but it was a select group who allowed the kids to drink--just a little, better to be safe and supervised than for them to do it on their own! There were just enough beers and hard lemonades for Katie and her friends to get a little buzzed and swim the day away.

After they'd exhausted themselves and the sun had gone down, Katie's parents brought out her cake. It was frosted bubblegum pink and blue and flavoured to match.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" Katie's stepdad, Roger, held the cake before her and she clapped with joy. Katie's mom, Lacey, stood back with a small smile on her face. Katie was lucky she was even there, Lacey spent so much of her time working at the law firm that she wasn't around much.

"It's so pretty!" Katie squealed, jumping up and down. She was still in her swimsuit, a baby pink bikini she'd had for years. It didn't fit well anymore but Katie had never found another that was such a perfect pink, so she wore it even though the top pressed into the flesh of her breasts as they overflowed the sides.

"It had to be pretty, for a pretty girl like you." Roger set the cake on the table and cut Katie a slice.

She took it from him greedily, so fast she knocked the fork to the ground.

"Careful baby." Roger laughed and crouched to pick it up.

"Sorry daddy." Katie giggled.

When Roger looked up his eyes locked on the little triangle of pink fabric between Katie's thighs. He shook his head, she was so stubborn for refusing to wear anything else even when one wrong move would have her pretty little pussy falling out of the bottoms. He went to hand her a fresh fork, but Katie was impatient. She already had her finger in her mouth, her lips closed tight around it as she sucked off the frosting.

"I couldn't wait, it's just so yummy." She told him before dipping her finger into the pink frosting and sucking it back into her mouth with a satisfied "mmm".

Roger grinned at his little girl. "The birthday girl gets to do what she wants." He couldn't resist her, it was impossible.

"Daddy, can my friends have cake now too?" Katie glanced behind him. Roger had nearly forgotten they weren't alone. A small gaggle of teenage girls were waiting not at all patiently.

Roger laughed and moved out of the way. "Help yourselves, girls."

When Katie and her parents got home that night, it wasn't late but Lacey excused herself immediately. She had an early day and was headed to bed. Katie was a bit disappointed her mom didn't want to spend more time with her on her birthday, but she was used to it.

Lacey had married Roger when Katie was little, right around her eighth birthday. Her dad had left them when she was only a baby, Katie didn't know him but what she'd heard from her mom, that was probably for the best. Roger was the only dad she'd ever really known and he was more than enough. Lacey was a lawyer at a big law firm in the city, she helped people and she brought home most of the money, so Katie and Roger were used to going along with whatever Lacey wanted. Roger was the principal at the local high school, he was Katie's principal for another month and then she'd graduate. She'd heard from her friends that Roger could be strict, but Katie had never gotten into trouble enough to find out. She wore her uniform just as she was supposed to and she did as she was told. At home, he had his moments like any dad, but Katie didn't get into trouble there either.

"How about one more drink for the birthday girl?" Roger asked, poking his head out of the open fridge. Lacey was already in bed and Katie sat at the kitchen island munching on the leftover chips they'd brought home.

"Yes please!" She bounced with energy. This was the most alcohol she'd ever drank, it made her feel like an adult. "Thanks for seeing me as a grown up, daddy." Katie hadn't bothered taking off her swimsuit, she'd just thrown a long t-shirt over top. It was riding up and the leather of the counter stool was cold and sticky on her bare skin.

"As of today you are a grown up, princess." Roger handed her a bottle from the fridge, it was one of those premixed cocktails her mom was always drinking. "This is a little stronger than what you had earlier, but I know you can handle it."

Katie beamed. She sipped at the bottle and made a face. It was strong and it burned a little, but it also made her feel warm in her belly. Besides, this was what grown ups drank, and she was a grown up now.

Holding his own drink, Roger took the stool next to Katie and turned toward her. His knees knocked at hers, Katie jolted forward and a little of her drink dribbled from her rosey pink lips. "Careful baby." The movement made her t-shirt ride up a little, Roger's eyes watched as the strings of her pink bikini were revealed. "I can't believe you're still wearing that swimsuit, Katie."

She swallowed her mouthful and smiled widely. "It's my favourite colour, daddy!"

Roger's hand found Katie's leg, he patted her knee but kept it there. "I know it is, princess, but it doesn't fit you anymore."

Her daddy's hand was warm on her leg and he moved it slightly, shifting up her thigh. Katie felt her cheeks heat as she thought about her bikini. "Does it look bad on me?" His hand on her leg felt like a comfort, maybe he was trying to tell her something?

"No, baby, but I worry you're going to spill out of it."

Katie's cheeks got hotter. "I haven't gotten that much bigger since I got it."

"Well," Roger hesitated. "You've gotten bigger in some places. Haven't you had that suit a long time?"

"I got it a while ago, yeah." Katie nodded.

"That's right. Daddy never noticed anything wrong until today, because you're an adult now. That changes things."

She looked down at herself and her face got even redder. She'd grown a lot, but only in her chest and her bottom. "I'm sorry daddy, did I embarrass you?"

Roger's hand moved up Katie's leg, he gave her upper thigh a squeeze and his thumb brushed the edge of her t-shirt. "No, princess, you could never embarrass me. I just want to make sure you keep your special place safe."

Katie nodded, it made sense. "It was only my girlfriends there today, but I'll be more careful."

"The parents were there too, baby." Roger told her seriously.

Katie laughed. "But they're parents daddy."

Roger laughed with her, his lips quirked to one side. "Maybe we can get you a new swimsuit, one that fits your grown up body?"

Katie grinned. "Yes please."

He gave her thigh another squeeze, his fingers brushing under her t-shirt just a little. "Good girl, we can go tomorrow."

"Thanks daddy."

"You know, baby. There was another thing I noticed today." His fingers dragged over the edge of her t-shirt. "I think it might be time to bring you in for a waxing too." He lifted the edge just enough to glance down at Katie's swimsuit bottoms where a little bit of blonde hair poked out from the sides.

Katie shifted in her seat. "I tried shaving but it hurts so much after." She admitted, watching his hands brush the pink triangle.

"I know baby, that's why we'll get you waxed instead. You want to keep your special place nice and clean, don't you?"

"I do, daddy." Katie nodded seriously.

"Good. Now, I have a very serious question to ask you, princess."

"Yes daddy?"

"Have you let anyone see your body?"

Katie's cheeks burned and she looked down at herself. "Do you mean my..." She pointed at her little pink swimsuit. His hand still touched her t-shirt edge but it had been pulled back.

Roger's finger brushed the centre of the little pink triangle. "I mean this, baby girl, your precious princess parts. But," His other hand had wrapped around her shoulder, he brushed the side of her breast through her t-shirt. "These too. Have you let anyone see you like that?"

"Um..." Katie tried to think about it, but it was funny talking to her stepdad about it. Still, he obviously cared about her and she was a grown up now. Grown ups talked about things like this. "Some of my girlfriends have seen me when I've changed clothes."

"But no boys, baby?"

Katie's face fell. "No, no boys." She hadn't even kissed a boy, it was Katie's most embarrassing secret. She didn't know anything about boys or sex, she'd read a magazine once that talked about it, but it made her cheeks get so hot and her belly felt all funny. Sometimes her friends talked about boys, kissing them and touching them, but Katie tried not to listen. It made her feel too funny.

"That's good, baby girl. It's good you haven't shown yourself to any boys, it means you're precious and pure just like I've always known you were." Roger squeezed Katie's shoulders and she smiled.

"Really, daddy? Sometimes I feel bad about it."

"No, princess, it's so good. You're my perfect, precious little girl. You've made me so proud."

Katie's smile widened. She'd made her daddy proud. She leaned into him, nuzzling her face into his shoulder. "Thank you for my birthday, daddy, it's been the best."

"Anything for you baby, you only get to grow up once. But you're still my little girl, you know that right?"

"Yes daddy, I still want to be your little girl even if I'm an adult."

"Good girl." Roger pressed a kiss to Katie's forehead. "Now, time for sleep. Tomorrow we'll get you a new swimsuit and have you waxed nice and clean."

Katie grinned and hopped off the stool, she was just about to head to her bedroom when he called her back.

"Oh, baby?"

"Yes daddy?"

"If we're going to get you a new suit tomorrow, let me have another look at this one. I want to see what the new one will need to have to keep your special place covered up." He turned to look at her, his expression serious.

"Of course daddy." Katie nodded and pulled the t-shirt over her head. She stood in front of him in her bikini before doing a little turn so he got the full picture.

Roger looked very serious, taking in her top and bottom as he bit his lip in concentration. Finally he let out a breath and pulled his eyes up to meet hers. "Thank you princess, I think I can remember how this one looks so I know for tomorrow. You have a good sleep now."

Katie bounded off for her bedroom, t-shirt in hand. Her breasts bounced heavily and the bikini top strained under the weight. Maybe her daddy was right, she did need a new one.

* * *

"What do you think of this one daddy?" Katie twirled for her stepdad, showing off the pink one piece swimsuit. They had the shop to themselves so Katie was modelling the options. The person working there shot her a funny look but Katie ignored it. Maybe the lady didn't like pink? Katie couldn't even imagine that.

"Hmm." Roger replied thoughtfully, uncrossing his leg. He stood and came to her. "Why don't you do a few jumps for me, baby girl. It looks like the sides aren't very secure." He brushed his fingers over the side of her breast that was exposed by the suit.

Katie did as he asked, jumping up and down. He was right, after a couple of jumps her boobs shifted and threatened to spill out the sides.

Before they could, he reached to cup them in place. Roger laughed, his hands holding onto her breasts. "See what I mean, baby? We don't want your pretty little tits coming out."

Katie sighed. "You're right daddy." This was the fourth swimsuit she'd tried and he'd found fault with every one. He wasn't wrong, but Katie was getting worried she wouldn't find the right one. It was almost summer and she'd be having a lot more pool time at Britney's, she needed a swimsuit. Their dads were close friends and ever since Britney's mom died, Katie and her stepdad spent a lot of time there.

Roger gave her boobs a little squeeze before he let go. "There's still one more to try, why don't I help you put it on, maybe we can secure your pretty little tits together."

Katie nodded, he was probably right, maybe she was wearing the suits wrong. "Sure daddy." He followed her into the changing room, hands on his hips. "You're not going to turn around why I change?" She asked.

Roger laughed. "Don't be silly princess, I've seen you naked before, I'm your daddy."

Katie grinned. Of course, how silly of her. He'd known her since she was eight years old, he'd seen it all before. Besides, she needed his help. Katie peeled off the swimsuit, her breasts tumbled out and she was left in the little pink thong she'd worn underneath. Roger's eyes tracked down her body, lingering on her heavy breasts before landing on the thong.

"Are you ready for your waxing today baby?"

"I think so..." Katie hesitated, she hadn't really thought about it. "How do I know if I'm ready?"

"If you want, I can take a look and let you know?" He glanced up, his smile reassuring.

"Oh yes please, daddy, thank you." Katie was so lucky to have Roger, he always wanted to help her. If she only had her mother, Katie didn't know what she would've done.

"Anything for you, princess." He motioned to the small chair behind her. "Why don't you take these off, sit down and I'll have a look?"

Katie did as he'd asked, carefully removing her thong and balling it up in her hand. When she sat on the seat it was cold against her bare skin, she hissed.

"Sorry baby, if you're cold why don't you hold onto those pretty little tits while I check you out, give them a little squeeze and you'll warm right up."

Katie let out a sigh, her daddy was always worrying about her. He was so good to her. She took her breasts in each handle and massaged them gently, it did warm her up.

"That's a good girl, now spread your legs for me." He helped, pushing Katie's knees apart and kneeling between them. "I'm going to touch your princess parts a little, okay baby? I just need to make sure you're ready."

"Yes daddy." Katie nodded, her hands still holding tightly to her heavy breasts.

"Play with your nipples a bit while I do this, princess. It'll make it easier."

"How's that?" She asked, but she was already doing as he'd instructed, pulling and twisting on her nipples. It made her gasp, she'd never touched herself like that before. It was nice. but it made her tummy feel funny.

"It loosens up your little body, baby girl." He explained. Then his fingers were touching her special place, parting her folds carefully and running over the little bits of blonde hair that covered the sides. "That's it." He praised. Katie jolted when one of his fingers slipped between the lips of her princess parts. She let out a whimper of surprise.

His fingers were gliding through her folds as he examined carefully. "Daddy, why does it feel like I'm slippery down there?"

Roger peered up from between her legs, he looked thoughtful when he replied. "It's a good thing princess, it means you're grown up."

His fingers moved, he pressed them to a part that make Katie cry out. "Oh!" He rubbed the spot while he watched her expression change. Her eyes went wide and then softened, her mouth dropped open. "Oh, daddy, what are you doing?" She asked through whimpers. "That feels funny."

"I know it does, baby girl. But I need to make sure you're all grown up and ready for your waxing appointment. Just relax, you trust me don't you?"

Katie whimpered again but she nodded. Her tummy felt so funny, she wanted to clamp her legs shut over his hand but he kept her knees wide. "It feels really funny daddy." She cried, his fingers rubbed harder and it made all the feelings stronger and more overwhelming.

"You're almost there, princess. Just relax and let daddy do what he needs to do."

"Okay daddy." Katie curled her shoulders and shut her eyes, her belly was tight and her whole body seemed to tingle. She felt like she was going to burst.

Then Roger's fingers grabbed onto the little nub at the top of her special place and he tweaked it. Katie choked out a sob, his other hand shot out to cover her mouth. "Quiet baby, you've got to keep quiet." Katie nodded, his hand moving with her. He kept rubbing while she whimpered and sobbed into his hand, then his fingers slowed and he finally pulled away, freeing her mouth when he did. He was breathing heavily, his eyelids looked heavy as he stared at her. "You were such a good girl, princess. You're all grown up and ready for your waxing." He smiled and stood up, one hand adjusted something at the front of his pants and he groaned. Then he dipped the shiny fingers of his other hand into his mouth and savoured whatever was on them. Katie went to stand but her legs were shaky and she was all wet and sticky down there.

"Daddy what's wrong with me?" She asked, scared. Did she pee herself? It hadn't felt like it. "I'm all messy." She whined.

Roger smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Nothing's wrong with you baby, that's just your grown up girl juices."

Katie sighed with relief and then beamed at him, she loved how her daddy saw that she was grown up now.

The next swimsuit Katie tried on was perfect, which was good because even though she put her little pink thong back on, she got her grown up girl juices all over the suit. It was baby pink, not quite her favourite shade but close, with little red hearts. The top held her breasts in tightly, her daddy had helped her tuck them in and adjusted it so they stayed. "I call these your pretty little tits," He'd told her, laughing. "But they're big enough to fill my hands!"

Katie grinned at him. "That's cause I'm all grown up, right daddy?"

"That's right baby." He told her, brushing his thumb over her nipple before tucking her tit inside the top.

Their next stop was her waxing appointment. Roger brought her through the mall to a shop with a kitty cat on the logo. "Here we are princess, let's get you waxed clean."

Katie giggled and pointed at the logo. "Why is there a kitty, daddy?"

"That's a pussy cat, baby girl, because it's where they wax pussies."

Katie's eyes went wide. "What's a pussy daddy?"

Roger grinned, his hand brushed down her centre. He glanced around them, there was nobody nearby and the windows to the shop were frosted glass. His hand cupped Katie's special place through her shorts. "This is your pussy, baby girl." He told her, his voice low and breathy.

"The part I need to keep secret, right daddy?" Katie nodded knowingly.

"That's right. Daddy is the only man allowed to see your princess parts--your pussy--okay?"

"Yes daddy. Will you need to see it again?"

"I might, princess. Now that you're a grown up there are going to be some changes in your body."

"Like my grown up girl juices?" She whispered.

"Exactly, baby girl. But don't worry, I'll be there to check you out and make sure everything is working as it's supposed to."

Katie sighed and smiled up at Roger. He was so tall and big, he made her feel so safe. "Thank you daddy, I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm just as lucky to have you, princess." He pressed a kiss to Katie's forehead and then put his hand on her lower back to lead her into the shop. Then he stopped himself. "Now, baby girl. I won't be able to go into the room with you while the nice lady waxes your special place."

12