Katie 08: Katie Sees Dr White

Story Info
Katie sees a doctor, he and daddy prepare her bum.
4.3k words
4.54
32.7k
31

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Katie's daddy agrees to put her on the pill, but she needs to be examined. He makes her an appointment with Trent's father who's a doctor. Katie gets examined and her bum is prepared. Later, Katie's mommy finds out about what's been going on and wants to help out.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 8 of a long series that's also intertwined with my Britney series, though both can be read separately.**

"Now your daddy tells me you want to be on the birth control pill, is that right Katie?"

Dr White, Trent's dad, was much older than her daddy, but Katie supposed that made sense if he was Trent's father. Most of her own grandparents had died when she was little so Katie wasn't used to having older people in her life. He seemed nice, though, and Britney had told Katie all about how much she loved her papa. Besides, her daddy was there with her, his arm wrapped around Katie's shoulders. "Yes, doctor."

Britney's papa--Dr. White--sat in a chair across from Katie, leaning his elbows on his knees so he was on her level. "And you know that means you have to be examined, right? I need to make sure that everything's working correctly and that your little body can handle the pill." He patted her on the knee. "You're such a good girl, Katie, I can see why your daddy loves you so much."

Katie beamed, shooting a grin to Roger.

"Now I see you're already wearing a skirt, that's perfect. Please remove your panties and hop up on the exam table." He patted the table next to them.

Katie's cheeks went hot and she looked at her daddy again, chewing on her lip. Roger smiled and nodded at her. "It's okay baby, you don't have to keep secrets from the doctor."

Katie let out a breath and turned back. "I'm not wearing any panties, doctor. My daddy asked me not to."

Dr White looked over to Roger and winked. "You're so lucky to have your daddy helping you figure out what it means to be a grown up, Katie. Now hop up for me."

Roger gave Katie a little squeeze and then nudged her up from her seat. She did as the doctor asked, hopping up onto the examination table.

"Put your little feet into these stirrups, Katie, and nudge your bum up to the edge of the table. Then you can lie back, your daddy will be right here with you." Dr White gave one of Katie's feet a reassuring squeeze once she'd placed them in the stirrups.

When she was in position, he lifted up her skirt and tucked it up by her waist. "How does she look, doc?" Roger asked, his hand holding Katie's fingers.

Katie peered down at the doctor seated between her legs. He was leaned over, his face so close to her special place that she could feel his breath. "Looks like a perfect little cunny so far, you've done good work with her."

"Daddy, what's a cunny?" Katie asked, looking up at her step-father as he towered over her.

"It's another word for your special place, baby girl."

Katie nodded, returning to watch the doctor. He'd turned to a small table next to him and was rummaging around.

"I'm going to put something in your cunny, little girl. It's a special doctor tool to make sure everything looks good inside." He didn't wait for her to reply, suddenly there was something cool and slippery nudging at Katie's princess parts. She gasped and squeezed her daddy's hand.

"You're doing so good, baby."

"There will be some pressure now." Dr White told her. Then there was a cranking sound and Katie felt the pressure, she let out another whine and scrunched her eyes shut. She tried not to think about how this was Britney's papa, it was already scary enough.

After a few seconds, the pressure released and Dr White removed the cool thing from her. Katie let out a sigh of relief. "Is it over?" She asked her daddy.

"Oh no baby, just that part's over. Now let the doctor do his work."

Katie nodded and closed her eyes again, squeezing her daddy's hand.

Dr White was poking at her princess parts, using his fingers to press into her kind of like her daddy did, but it didn't make her feel as funny. "Can I test her sensitivity?" He asked Roger.

"Please."

The next thing Katie new, there was a buzzing sound between her legs and the doctor was pressing something to the nub at the top of her pussy. A jolt of electricity shot through her and suddenly her whole body felt like it was tense and ready to burst. A long, keening whimper erupted from her and she tried to move her legs, but her feet were being held in place. "Oh god, daddy!" Katie panted pathetically. "What's happening?"

"The doctor is testing your little clitty, baby. You're doing great."

The buzzing intensified and Katie's whole body flooded with heat, she could feel her princess parts getting wet and sticky and she quickly devolved into a panting, crying whimpering mess as something inside her built. It was like when her daddy made her cum, but so much bigger. Finally the thing pressed on her nub real hard and Katie jolted forward on a long scream just as wetness flooded from her, splattering loudly on the linoleum floor.

"Oh fuck, she's a squirter!" Dr White said, laughing.

"Jesus Christ." Roger's breathing was heavy and he was peering around to look between Katie's legs.

Katie's body went limp and she choked back tears, trying to catch her breath. She could barely hear the men talking around her, her eyes fluttering open and shut as she groaned on the table.

"She take anything up her ass yet?" Was that Dr White? Katie struggled to listen but her mind was fuzzy and everything sounded muffled.

"Not yet, but I've been dreaming about it ever since I saw Trent taking little Britney's."

Her daddy's voice sounded strained. "You want to start getting her ready?"

"Fuck yes I do, what a gift."

"Hey, I owe you a debt." Roger laughed. "If it wasn't for Trent learning from you, I wouldn't have ever thought to teach her like this."

"Oh it's my pleasure, son. It's a family tradition that I'm glad to know Trent is sharing with like minded friends."

"He told me you want us all to get together soon, at your place?"

Dr White groaned. "I would be honoured. I've been keeping a special little room in the hopes that Trent would come around, but I never thought I'd get to host two beauties in there."

Katie's eyes fluttered again, her mind was clearing a little. She'd been listening to the men, but it had been hard to keep any of it in her head. Her legs were still strapped into the stirrups and spread wide for the doctor. "Daddy?" Katie called, her voice weak.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Can we go soon?"

"Not yet, princess, the doctor needs to check how healthy your little pucker is."

Katie's eyes went wide. Her daddy had told her he was going to fuck her pucker, but they hadn't talked about it in days and Katie had hoped he'd forgotten. When she'd watched Britney take her daddy up her bumhole it had looked so painful. Katie was scared.

"Don't worry, baby, you're not getting fucked there yet. He's just got to check you out."

Katie's lip quivered, but she nodded.

"Go ahead, doc."

Dr White grinned and grabbed something from the cabinet behind him, Katie couldn't see what it was. But a second later, there was a cold liquid being rubbed on her little pucker. She winced and scrunched her eyes shut. Then Dr White's finger was pressing into her bumhole, slowing pushing through the tight ring of muscles while Katie whimpered and gripped her daddy's hand.

"You're doing great, baby, daddy's so proud of you." He leaned over her, his words quiet but Katie knew the doctor could still hear him. "Remember, you need to be ready so that daddy can fuck your pucker. It's part of your body's purpose, being daddy's cocksleeve in more than just your special place and your pretty throat, all your holes belong to daddy."

Katie nodded but kept her eyes shut. "Yes daddy."

With a pop, the doctor pulled his finger from Katie's little bumhole and let out a satisfied sigh. He quickly replaced it with someone else, a tube was placed inside her and then there was a rush of water flooding her. Katie's eyes flew open to find the doctor holding a bag that was draining into her through her bum. "Don't worry, little girl, I'm just cleaning you out. You want to be fresh and clean for your daddy, don't you?"

Katie only whimpered.

Once he'd finished, he had her hold it in for a while for she could let go, he'd put something under her so the water could flood out of her. Katie had shut her eyes again, it was too embarrassing to see them watching her. When she was finally empty again, Katie let out a sigh of relief. And for a second, she thought it was finally over, but then something else cold and wet and sticky was pressing into her. It was much bigger than the doctor's finger and the tube and she gasped and whined at the intrusion. Then there was another pop and her pucker closed a little, holding in whatever he'd put inside her. Dr White gave her a quick pat on the bottom. "That'a girl, Katie. Now you're all done."

Katie pried open her eyes, looking at the doctor in shock before looking to Roger. "But there's still something inside of me."

Roger smiled and ran a finger down her cheek, collecting a tear Katie didn't know had fallen. "Yes baby, like I said, the doctor's helping daddy get you ready. You're going to keep the little plug inside your pucker until daddy says it's okay to take it out."

Katie just blinked up at him, horrified. "But daddy," She whispered. "What about if I need to go?"

"Don't worry, baby girl, daddy will take care of you. Remember, your body is made for daddy to use, because you want your daddy to be happy."

Roger helped Katie stand on her wobbly legs. It felt weird, having something tucked inside her bumhole, she could feel it every time she took a step. It made her belly feel funny too, even her princess parts started to ache again, but she didn't dare tell her daddy about that, not when they were still in the doctor's office.

"Here you go, little one." Dr White held out a little package to Katie. "You need to take one of these every day, at the same time, that's really important okay?"

"These are the pills?"

"Yes, these will keep you from making a baby." He shot a wink at Roger who grinned back. "This way your daddy can keep you full of his cream all the time."

"Speaking of... Let's get you home baby, your pucker may be full, but your little pink pussy is awfully empty right now."

* * *

On the drive home, Katie squirmed in the passenger seat, feeling the plug inside her bum. "Are you feeling achy, baby girl?"

Katie whimpered. "Yes daddy."

"Open your legs, princess, daddy will help."

Katie did, she widened her legs and Roger's hand was immediately on her special place, his fingers playing with her clit and dipping into her hole.

"Daddy's so proud of you for squirting for the doctor. We're going to have to make that happen again, I nearly missed it."

Katie was having trouble paying attention over the feeling of her daddy's fingers, he was thrusting two fingers into her while his thumb rubbed her clit hard enough that she was gasping and whining, her body filling with pressure. She was getting so wet, his fingers were slippery and made slurping noises as he played with her. "Daddy--" Katie gasped, trying to hold her attention. "Britney told me that her daddy never helps her with her aches."

"Did she really?"

Katie let out a long whine, gasping as he thrust his fingers real deep. "Yes, I don't think she has much fun with her daddy."

"Hmm, that's too bad."

"Will you talk to Uncle Trent? I want her to have fun like you and me."

"I'll think about it." Roger said, and it was clear that the conversation was over. His tone conveyed it, but so did the pressure he put on Katie's clit. She came on his fingers, more of her grown up juices dribbled out onto the seat as Katie opened her mouth on a silent scream. The plug in her bum still felt funny, but it also felt a little good now.

* * *

That evening, after a dinner that Katie's mom missed again, Roger took Katie to the bathroom and removed the plug. When he pulled it out, his hand came away slippery. Roger laughed. "Oh look at that, my baby girl is dripping from a little plug up her bum."

Katie blushed and looked away. "I didn't mean to, daddy... I don't know why there's so much grown up girl juices down there."

"It means you liked it, baby. And that's good because daddy's got a bigger one to put in this one's place."

Roger left her alone and once Katie had gone to the bathroom like she needed, returned with the bigger plug in his hand, it was shiny and slippery.

"Ready baby girl?"

Katie was a little scared, but she nodded and bent over the counter like he'd instructed earlier. Roger ran his fingers over Katie's little pucker, nudging and prodding at it while he groaned, before she felt the press of the plug. She held her breath, waiting for the pop that meant it was tucked inside her. It was obvious how much bigger this one was,Katie felt her hole stretch around it. It stung a little, but it wasn't too bad, and when she heard the pop she let out her breath.

Roger moaned again, breathing heavily. "Daddy is so proud of you, princess. You're the perfect grown up girl, you're all daddy's ever wanted." When she turned around her pulled her into his arms and held her tightly. Katie filled with warmth and wrapped her arounds around her daddy with a sigh. She loved being her daddy's grown up girl.

After a long hug, Roger finally pulled away, holding Katie by the shoulders to he could look into her eyes. "Now baby girl, mommy's going to be home soon but daddy needs to fuck right now."

"Okay daddy."

"Good girl, now bend over the counter just like you were, daddy's going to take you fast."

"Yes daddy." Katie did as she was told, bending over the bathroom counter so that her face nearly touched the mirror. It was cool under her skin.

"You ready baby?" Roger's hands gripped Katie's hips. "Look at daddy in the mirror."

Katie looked up to find him staring at her. Her daddy looked so happy, admiring his little girl with his cock pressed to the lips of her special place. Katie grinned. "I'm ready, daddy."

Her daddy blew her a kiss in the reflection and them slammed his cock into her little pussy. It was a rough thrust, Katie jolted and her head nudged at the mirror as she grunted in surprise. It felt different now, the plug in her bum meant that her daddy felt even bigger. She felt so full. He didn't wait for her to get used to him, just started pounding into her like an animal while she whimpered under him. It was sticky and sweaty and the slurping, slapping noises were louder than usual. Katie gasped and panted for breath as her whole body shook from her daddy's fucking.

"Daddy, I feel too full." She grunted.

"You'll get used to it, princess." He pulled out and slammed back inside. "Oh fuck yes." He groaned, his hips slapping against her bottom. "Fuck yes, baby girl, your little pussy is so tight for daddy. You take daddy's cock so well."

Katie whimpered, watching her daddy in the mirror. Her special place was still sore and now she felt so full, but it was starting to feel good now, and she loved seeing her daddy so happy.

"You're daddy's perfect little cumslut, aren't you?" He was speaking to her but it was clear he didn't expect her reply. Katie's daddy was in his own little world, relishing the feeling of his daughter's little pussy choking his dick. He kept grunting out words, mumbling as he pounded her. Things like: "Such a good cocksleeve." "Tight little girl pussy." "Daddy's little cum dumpster." "Can't wait to take your tiny pucker."

Then Roger reared back, pulling his cock almost all the way out of Katie. He threw his head back and groaned as he thrust back in, jerking inside her as he gripped her hips and grunted. Katie could feel her daddy's cream filling her and squidging out the sides, dribbling down her thigh.

"Roger--" Katie gasped, her eyes flying to the bathroom door. Her mommy stood in it, looking between her husband and daughter, a hand on her hip. "What do you think you're doing?"

Roger was still catching his breath but he let out a low, rumbling laugh and pulled his softened cock from his daughter's little pink pussy. It made a long, wet, squishing sound and a flood of his cream followed, dripping down Katie's thigh to her calf. She didn't move, just stared at her mommy.

"You know exactly what I'm doing, Lacey." Daddy told her, laughing a bit more. Then he gave Katie a light smack on her bottom. "You can stand up, baby girl. You're not in trouble."

Katie looked between her daddy and mommy. Daddy didn't seem worried, but he'd had Katie hide it from her mommy. And mommy looked... Katie couldn't tell what her mommy was thinking. "Are you mad at me mommy?" She asked, standing slowly and pulling her skirt over her bottom. She hadn't come and her princess parts felt achy. More of her daddy's cream dripped down her leg.

Lacey sighed. "No, honey, I'm not mad at you. I'm a little annoyed with your daddy, but I'm not mad at you baby. How do you feel, has your daddy been taking good care of you at least?" Her mommy stepped closer, grabbing Katie's arm. "He's not too rough with you?"

Roger laughed from behind them. "I've had my moments, Lace, I won't pretend otherwise. But Katie's happy, aren't you baby girl?"

Katie nodded, still trying to understand how her mommy felt. "You're not upset that I have daddy to teach me to be a grown up even when you didn't have anyone?"

Lacey smiled. "No baby, I'm not upset. Actually, I had a similar relationship with my granddad when I was your age. I just wish your daddy had talked to me before he started teaching you." Katie let out a surprised gasp when her mommy reached between her legs and ran her finger through Katie's princess parts. It came away coated in her daddy's cream and Lacey winked before placing it on her tongue and sucking it clean.

"I did talk to you a little, you said it was fine."

Lacey gave Roger another look. "Well I didn't think you were already doing it! I wanted to be there. You should've been more clear about it."

"If you were ever here, Lace, I would have." Katie's daddy grumbled, walking around her to leave the bathroom.

"I'm letting you fuck my daughter, Roger, you'd think you could get me a break about work."

"Fine. Well I've got to say, I'm glad the cat's finally out of the bag."

Lacey laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah? You been holding yourself back on my account, Rog?"

"A little, I wanted to be polite." Katie joined her parents in the hallway.

"You're not going to make us stop, are you mommy?" She asked, wringing her fingers.

"Oh no, honey. Quite the opposite." Lacey leaned over to press a kiss to Katie's hair.

"Now come on, I brought home pizza and we have lots to catch up on."

Katie grinned. What a great night! There was pizza and no more secrets from her mommy, maybe it would even mean Katie got to see more of her mom. She hoped so.

12