Katie and Her Uncle Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie's uncle wants his reward.
3.3k words
4.23
51.5k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tansy15
Tansy15
77 Followers

Katie sat on the edge of her bed and examined the card she had been given, it did not give much away, a yellow star in the corner with the words Walworth Entertainments and Tim Price along with a telephone number.

The business card had been given to her while she was buying a sandwich at Asda on her lunch break, a guy just approached her and asked if she was a model, initially she had just laughed but he was deadly serious. He explained that he was a photographer and that she would be perfect for a project he was working on, he passed her his card asking her to call him, informing her that it was glamour photography and he would pay fifty pound for an hour's shoot.

Katie had thought of nothing else all afternoon at work, she hated her job as a typist for a photocopier company, the pay was crap and there were no prospects, she wanted something better and this sounded exciting. She was well aware of what glamour modelling was and wished she could talk to someone for advice but decided she would keep it to herself and call Tim the photographer the next day.

It was 1988 and Katie was nineteen having started her job on leaving school, she was a stunning looking girl, very pretty with a body to die for, people were always commenting that she should be a model. She lived with her parents in a three bedroom semi in Billingham on Teesside and went out with her friends Lyn and Mel on Friday and Saturday nights, usually to Stockton or Middlesbrough. Boyfriends were lining themselves up for her and she had been in relationships a few times but preferred to be single, she was no stranger to sex and to date had been with twelve different guys however she tried to be discreet as she did not want to get a reputation like her friend Lyn.

Katie sneaked in to the empty sales office the next morning and nervously dialled the number on the card, eventually Tim answered and Katie spluttered who she was and that she was interested in his offer, Tim thanked her for calling and did his best to calm her down and laid out his plans for her, he had a client he had worked with before and they were looking for a series of pictures of a sexy nun, he would provide a costume but if she could provide black stockings and heels that would be great. The conversation continued and he said the shoot would require some nude work so not to wear a bra to prevent strap marks and to bring a friend so she would feel more comfortable, he gave her an address in Middlesbrough and arranged the shoot for the following Tuesday night.

Kate's heart was pounding as she returned to her desk and carried on with her work, it was a Friday so an early finish before meeting Lyn at the Smiths Arms, she knew the modelling was an opportunity so she must go for it, even if it came to nothing she would get fifty quid for an hour's work, the thing that nagged at her though was who to confide in, she would have to take someone but who. Katie met Lyn in the pub, Tara was out with a boy so it was just them two, they were drinking lagers and having a good time, Katie was laughing as Lyn relayed her latest exploits with a guy called Steve in the back of a Peugeot. As usual they were attracting a great deal of attention and were getting drunker as the night progressed when Katie's uncle Jim came over to say hello. Jim was Katie's dad's older brother, he was about fifty, divorced and he was often in the Smiths on a Friday night and always bought Katie and her friends a drink. He had a quick chat with them both before returning to his friends saying he would be back with drinks for them shortly. Katie had always got on well with uncle Jim, her parents didn't like him saying he was a flashy car salesman and that it was his fault for the divorce but Katie liked him, he was always fun even if he was ancient.

Around ten o'clock Uncle Jim and his two friends joined them bringing over some drinks and Lyn who was pissed started flirting with them, Katie was also quite drunk and for some reason she found herself telling Jim about the modelling job, asking him if he would like to take her to ensure she was safe, he wouldn't have to do anything just wait for her. Uncle Jim appeared surprised asking Katie why she didn't want Lyn to accompany her, Katie explained she wanted it to be a secret and Lyn would tell everyone and no doubt her parents would find out and she couldn't risk that. Uncle Jim asked her a few questions about the shoot, money etc and said it was a strange request as he was her uncle but he didn't want her to go on her own so agreed to chaperone her, they agreed that Jim would collect her from work next Tuesday and drive her to the shoot.

Tuesday came round quickly, Katie had dressed much the same as normal, pencil skirt with stockings and heels, a white shirt with jacket the only difference being she was braless and she wore a new lacy black thong. Five thirty eventually came round and she found herself in the passenger seat of Uncle Jim's Audi, he asked her if she was nervous and she admitted she was a little bit so he suggested they go for a quick drink first to settle her nerves. Uncle Jim knew exactly where the studio was and suggested they go to the Punch Tavern as it was just around the corner, Jim bought her a wine and soda and they sat at the bar with their drinks. He asked her who he should introduce himself as, he was uncomfortable saying he was her uncle and they decided that a friend would suffice, with that Katie finished her drink and they walked to the studio. Tim's office was on the third floor above a solicitors practice and Jim needed a breather at the top of the stairs before they opened the door, once inside Tim greeted them and took them in to an office where they sat down to discuss the job.

Tim explained that he had done some work previously for a magazine in France and they had requested a series of photographs with a nun in them, if they were happy with the pictures taken today then he would do a proper shoot with better props and that job would pay a lot more, he went on that the publication was only sold in Europe and he was confident on getting the job, he concluded by asking Katie to sign a couple of forms. Tim then led her through to his studio, it was a large room with a type of stage with a stool in the middle, everything was draped in white sheets with lights and some umbrella type things dotted around. Katie was directed to a screen in the corner where Tim gave her the costume, it was a black type of gown with a rope belt and he told her to give him a shout when she had changed and he will fix her head dress. Katie removed her clothes and slipped in to the nun's habit, the front had a slit to her waist which she buttoned up and checked herself in the mirror, she was a bit taken by surprise when she heard her uncle talking to Tim, she had expected him to stay in the office. Tim looked round the screen and fastened the rope around her waist, he then fitted a circular garment around her neck before attaching a black and white headpiece on to her head and around her face, she looked in the mirror and was amazed at what she saw, she really looked like a nun.

Tim picked up his camera and moved her in to a variety of positions on the stage, first she was kneeling, then standing with her head turned and then praying, he gave her a crucifix to hold and then finished off by doing some close ups of her face all the time telling her she was doing great. Katie looked over at her uncle who was staring intently at her as Tim then instructed her to raise the habit to show her stocking tops which she did and turned around as Tim snapped away, the last few photos were of her holding the habit up to her waist and her knickers were fully on display. A break was then called as Tim wanted to change the lighting and he asked Jim to get a can of lager for himself and Katie as he would be ten minutes getting organised. Uncle Jim gave Katie the drink and told her she was doing really well, she was quite embarrassed by letting her uncle see her half dressed but he was here now and there was nothing she could do about it.

Tim finished moving the lights and asked Katie to return to the stage area where he removed the round thing from her shoulders, he then asked her to unbutton the front of her habit and expose her boobs. With trembling fingers she unfastened each button and then opened the gown until her tits were on full view, 'wow' exclaimed Tim who was clearly impressed with her breasts and told her she looked fantastic. The poses were fairly similar to the ones taken when she was fully dressed and Katie despite being half naked in front of her uncle was enjoying herself and Tim appeared to be pleased with how the shoot was going. For the next fifteen minutes Tim asked her to let the habit fall to the floor which she did as he took more pictures from different angles and then step out of it completely.

Minus the habit Katie felt exposed and glanced over at her uncle as Tim gave her some rosary beads to dangle from her fingers, Uncle Jim was staring at Katie's tits and thong covered pussy and she put him out of her mind as Tim had her bent over the stool so her arse was fully on display. Next, he did some close up photos of her boobs with the rosary beads draped over her nipples, at one point Tim moved in to adjust them and his fingers brushed her tits causing Katie to blush and look at her uncle who was smiling at her. For the last part Tim asked Jenny to lower her knickers slowly and with a gulp Jenny hooked her fingers in to the sides and rolled them down exposing her pubes to the camera lens and then with Tim's prompting let them fall to her ankles. The last set of pictures were of Jenny sat on the stool with her legs open allowing Tim to photograph her pussy at one point he asked her to drape the rosary beads between her legs which she did and could feel herself getting wetter as they slid around her fanny.

'Fantastic' announced Tim as he put his camera down and brought the shoot to an end, he was very pleased with the pictures and went over to talk to Jim as Katie went behind the screen to put her clothes on, on joining them Tim explained to her that he would send the photographs to the publication and he should know in a fortnight if they had the job, he then paid her and they left. Katie and Uncle Jim left the building and he suggested they go for a quick drink before he took her home and for the second time that night they found themselves in the punch tavern which was busier than earlier, Jim told her she had done really well and had took to it easily, he said he was really impressed with her. Katie was a bit embarrassed by her uncle's comments and gulped at her drink but he continued to complement her saying things like she had a fantastic figure and that she could go a long way in modelling if she wanted to, it was all a bit pervy she thought finishing her drink.

They left the pub and started the short journey home to Billingham, Uncle Jim continued to talk to Katie as he drove reassuring her that no one would find out about the photo shoot and that he could keep a secret, Katie had not been paying attention when she suddenly realised that Jim had turned off the A19 and they were now on a narrow country road. Uncle Jim suddenly stopped the car and reversed on to a narrow track where he steered the car around two hundred yards before coming to a stop at a farm gate, he put the handbrake on before putting the interior lights on and unfastening his seatbelt.

Katie looked around, they were surrounded by trees and were far from the road, feeling unsettled she asked her uncle what they were doing, he just smiled at her and opening his car door said he needed to take a leak, he did not step away from the car but unzipped himself and proceeded to piss in full view of his niece who tried her best to look away. Finished he didn't bother putting his dick away but took his place in the driver's seat and started stroking Katie's hair, 'you're going to do something for me now' he said as he unbuckled her safety belt and started easing her jacket from her shoulders. 'no stop' protested Katie as her uncle forcibly started to undress her' what are you doing uncle'. It was no good, he was too strong and soon her jacket was lying on the back seat as he continued running his fingers through her hair. 'This is where I get my reward 'announced her uncle as he started to undo the buttons on her shirt, Katie started protesting tears in her eyes but her uncle was like a man possessed and stated that this was his payment for looking after her and she would do as he wanted with no crying or resistance or her parents would find out.

Katie did not know what to do, she had never seen her uncle like this, he was supposed to be looking after her not molesting her, his fingers were tearing at her shirt and his breathing getting louder as her boobs were coming in to view and she helped him with the last few buttons to prevent him tearing it. Despite Katie's protests he carried on his assault and she realised her pleading was not going to help her, she was in an impossible situation and was defenceless to stop him, 'good girl 'uttered her uncle as she removed her shirt and he started groping her boobs. His hands were all over her young breasts and he moved closer and started kissing her face before clamping his mouth over hers, thrusting his tongue inside to meet hers, Katie tried not respond, his breath smelled of beer and tobacco and she just sat there in a state of panic.

Uncle Jim removed his tongue from her mouth and leaning down started to lick and suck her nipples, at the same time he started playing with himself and Katie could see his dick had grown immensely, its large purple head staring at her as he jerked his cock. Roughly he grabbed her hand and moved it towards his crotch, Katie had no option and soon her hand was placed over his penis where he suggested she toss him off while he played with her tits, she was relieved, she thought he was going to rape her or at least force her to suck him off. Katie grasped his shaft as he pulled his balls from his underpants and started to move her hand up and down while her uncle returned to her boobs telling her she was a sexy slut and he had wanted to do this for ages. Uncle Jims cock was now massive in Katie's hand and she wanked him harder, it was the biggest cock she had seen it was so thick she could hardly fit her hand round it and even though she knew it was wrong she could feel herself getting wet.

He left her tits alone as he leaned back in the seat and pulled her over him, initially she thought he was going to push her head down there but he just wanted a better view of her breasts and asked her to pull her skirt up so he could see her stockings. Katie raised her skirt to her waist and continued to jerk her uncle's dick, she rubbed her fingers up and down his thick shaft and she could feel his cock get even stiffer and then it seemed to throb before he grunted and with a jerk of his hips it erupted, a large jet of spunk hit Katie on her neck and she gasped as it slid down and over her tits, the second was not as huge and then it appeared to be over as he slumped backwards with a smile over his face.

Uncle Jim reached down his side and pulled out some tissues which he passed to Katie and he gazed at her intently as she wiped the sperm from her neck and boobs before he took a couple himself and wiped his shrivelling cock dry. They sat in silence as they dressed and then nice uncle Jim returned and he took her home promising her that no one would find out about her modelling and he would see her in a couple of weeks for the next shoot hopefully.

Jenny entered the house and chatted with her parents while eating her tea and then retired to her bedroom saying she would have an early night, she lay on her bed and relayed everything that had just taken place. She had enjoyed the modelling and being naked in front of Tim and his camera and had not been phased with it, in fact she had been quite turned on by the experience, it was her uncle that had confused her, not only that he had witnessed the entire photo shoot but then to force himself on her in his car. Katie also had to admit to herself that when she had been holding his dick she had been turned on, it was huge and very thick and she wondered what it would feel like with it stuck up her. Katie removed her shirt and skirt and peeled off her knickers before lying on top of her bed and gazed at herself in her mirror. She turned on her side and admired her body, 'fucking hell' she thought this is what Tim and her uncle had just been looking at and snaked her fingers down through her pubes and started probing her fanny, god she was wet and frantically she pushed two fingers inside herself. Slowly she started frigging her pussy and with her thumb she stroked her erect clit, in her mind she was picturing her Uncle Jim's cock and how it had felt in her hand. She quickened her actions and pushed her fingers deeper and with the image of his dick spurting over her tits she climaxed.

PART 2 will be submitted in January 22

Tansy15
Tansy15
77 Followers