Katie and Her Uncle Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie and her uncle Part 3.
4.1k words
4.65
21.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tansy15
Tansy15
77 Followers

Slumped against the car Katie lay motionless as she calmed down, that was the best fuck she had ever had, much better than the guys her own age and she blushed as she realised not only what she had done but the things she had said, what was she turning in to. They dressed and Katie wiped the mess between her legs with her ripped tights as her uncle cleaned the paintwork of the car, he gave her a lift home saying he would be in touch and gave her the cash for the shoot.

For the next fortnight she did not hear from her uncle but she knew she had changed inside, she still went out with the girls on a Saturday and had a good time but found herself looking at older men and imagining them ripping her knickers off. They didn't have to be good looking she seemed to be attracted to the ugly fat unkempt ones and had started flirting with them at every opportunity her driving instructor had benefited from this change. He was an Asian fat man around the same age as her uncle and she had started to undo her blouse so her cleavage was on display also hitching her skirt to flash plenty of leg to him, she loved the feeling when she caught him snatching glances at her and imagined him groping her with his large pudgy hands.

On one of her lessons things had gone a bit further with him, she was wearing a pleated skirt with light coloured stockings underneath and she was aware that her stocking tops were just visible when she moved a certain way. They had parked up at the end of the session and the instructor had informed her that she would need another six lessons before he put her in for her test and it would cost thirty six pounds however he would do it for twenty five pounds if she was nice to him. 'What do you mean, be nice , answered Katie and he leaned over to her his hand landing on her thigh as his face moved closer and he said that he thought she knew, he said he had another young girl he was teaching and in return for favours he gave her a discount. Katie smiled and asked him what he meant and he explained that she showed herself to him, Katie laughed and said she would do it for him but not for a discount she wanted the lessons for free and he grinned at her and nodded his head. Katie thought about it later that night, he was horrible to look at and he smelt of perspiration and curry but that was what turned her on, the thought of her flashing her bits at him made her wet.

Next week's lesson came around and Katie prepared for it by wearing a white top she owned without her bra and black tights under a short black skirt, she had a coat on so she looked respectable and Mr. Ahmed looked disappointed when she got in his car but quickly became happier when Katie took off her coat and caught a glimpse of her erect nipples poking through her top and the flash of nylon thigh as she sat down. Katie loved it, she could feel his eyes on her as she went through his instructions and as usual they ended up in a deserted industrial estate where she practiced her reversing, instead of driving off he asked her to pull over and put the handbrake on.

Katie turned to face him and could see his eyes were glued to her tits and he asked her to pull her skirt up further which she did so he had a perfect view of her knickers under her tights, she knew he wanted more and she wanted to show him so she raised her top slowly and his eyes followed her as the underside of her boobs came in to view and then with his mouth dribbling she pulled it right up and her nipples popped out for him to look at. She thought Mr Ahmed was going to have a heart attack as he appeared to be stunned and his mouth was wide open with his tongue hanging out and she nearly got caught out as he made a grab for her tits, 'no touching' Katie informed him and covered her tits up and made herself respectable before dropped her off. Katie lay on her bed later that night, what was she changing in to she pondered, her uncle had fucked her and she had loved it and now she was flashing her bits to her driving instructor and now she wish she had let him play with her boobs, maybe next week she thought.

Before her next lesson Katie had been in the local pub on Friday night with Lyn when her uncle turned up with a couple of friends and joined them for a drink, as usual Lyn was her usual slutty self and was soon in dirty conversation with them and Katie was left alone with her uncle. He asked her if she knew her parents were going on a cruise next week for a fortnight and they had asked him if he would pop in occasionally to see she was coping and not throwing wild parties, Katie nodded that they had mentioned it to her and with a leery grin her uncle told her that he had assured them that he would look after her and could feel herself blushing as her uncle leaned over and whispered to her to go to the toilet and remove her knickers and give them to him, 'no, I can't do that 'protested Katie saying her skirt was too short but a couple of minutes later she found herself in a cubicle pulling her skimpy pink thong down and putting it in her bag.

Returning to her seat she smiled at her uncle and discretely passed the clothing to him, 'there, that feels better, doesn't it' her uncle whispered, Katie said nothing but she had to admit it turned her on knowing she had no underwear on amongst all these people, she liked being braless and having guys stare at her nipples but this was a different level. The rest of the night went without incident and Katie found herself at home that night with two fingers pushed up her fanny thinking about her uncle and Mr. Ahmed taking turns fucking her and with that she oozed her juices over her fingers.

For her next driving lesson Katie took things a bit further, she wore her white top again with the same skirt but underneath she had gone with stockings and suspenders with a tiny black thong, it was so small her trimmed pubes peeked out the top. After taking her coat off she proceeded to go through her lesson knowing that her skirt had ridden up and her stocking tops were on display and was well aware of Mr Ahmeds eyes were maybe not paying that much attention to her driving. They parked up and the old man requested she was nice to him and Katie pulled her top up and with her boobs on full show lifted her skirt to flash her knickers, with his eyes fixed on her panties he asked her to open her leg for him which she did and then snaked her hand down the front of her thong and inserted her finger up her moist fanny. Katie grinned as she saw the old man's reaction and after taking her finger out offered it to Mr Ahmed who hungrily sucked it in to his mouth at the same time his hands reached out for her tits and she let him massage them and play with her nipples, he was getting a bit frantic now and she had to push him off to stop telling him that next week she might show him her fanny.

One thing that was not going well was Katie's job, it looked like the days of typing letters and quotes were coming to an end as the company had ordered a computer system so she had to look for something else, she did not want to be on benefits as she wanted a car and liked money too much. Her parents had gone away and for the first couple of days she did not hear from her uncle but he surprised her collecting her from the office on a Thursday night and taking her to a pub on her way home. They sat down in a corner and her uncle asked her if she was managing on her own, Katie told him she was capable of looking after herself but mentioned her work situation and that she needed to find something else. Her uncle listened to her and said that Malcolm, the pervy photographer had asked him if she would be interested in working for him but he had not said anything as Malcolm did not know that Katie was his niece and he did not want to complicate things. Uncle Jim then explained that despite Malcolm's appearance he actually owned the Ford dealership in Middlesbrough and was looking for a couple of good looking girls to engage with the customers in the showroom, basically flirt with them, get them interested and then a manager would deal with the finance details.

Katie did not need to think about it she told her uncle she was interested and he said he would speak to him he then asked her if she wanted to go to a car do dinner next Thursday night with him in Newcastle, it was at a posh hotel but she would need to stay over so would need to take the Friday off work also that Malcolm would be at the same do as well. Katie agreed and her uncle said he would be in touch and with that he drove her straight home, he did come in the house with her but did not touch her much to Katie's disappointment as the couple of drinks had got her in the mood and she had been looking forward to a shag.

Her next driving lesson came round and Katie dressed much the same as previous, no bra, stockings, and no knickers but this time her skirt was a bit shorter and Mr Ahmed looked delighted when Katie settled in to the driver's seat as her stocking tops were on display, in fact her skirt had ridden up a bit too far Katie thought. Her driving had improved and Katie was confident she would pass her test and Mr Ahmed also seemed happy with her progress and wasted no opportunity on rubbing his hand on her thighs and caressing her stocking tops and suspenders. They finished the lesson in the usual deserted industrial estate and after practicing her reversing they pulled in behind a rundown warehouse where Mr Ahmed said he needed to relieve himself, he got out the car and started peeing against a brick wall. Katie watched him from the car and after finishing he turned back to the car stuffing his cock back in to his trousers, Katie only saw it for a moment but it looked like a thick brown sausage she thought.

Mr Ahmed got back in the car and turned to Katie who giggled as he started to grope her boobs through her shirt tweaking her nipples and she helped him pull the top up so her tits were fully exposed where he grabbed them with both hands murmuring something to himself. Katie did not resist as he leaned over and started licking her breasts taking her nipple in his mouth and sucking like a man possessed, his hands were all over her and he reached under her skirt where he found her exposed fanny and started to finger her in a frenzy. Katie leaned back as the old man's thick digits got to work and opened her legs as her juices started to flow, she knew it was disgusting but she was so horny she grabbed his hand to help him do it harder at the same time he pulled at his trousers and pulled out his semi rigid cock.

Katie had not wanted things to go this far but she was too far gone now, she could feel she was going to cum and reaching down she clasped his dick and started to wank him. His cock grew in her hand and looking down at it she could see that it had started to ooze sperm and was slippery in her hand, Mr Ahmed's fingers were rammed inside her and with a loud moan she came as he sucked on her young breasts. She leaned back and looked at herself, her top was pulled up and her tits were on display, her skirt was around her waist and her gaping fanny was dripping with her juices but she didn't care and she clasped Mr Ahmed's thick dick and started tossing him off. For a moment she was tempted to put it in her month but he was jerking his cock in her hand and she could sense he wouldn't last long, Katie wanked him and stared at his brown creased cock as it started to jerk and then a large dollop of spunk oozed out of his penis followed by two large blasts of spunk which splattered on to his car seat. There was spunk everywhere and after they had both calmed down he did his best to clean the car up however Katie did not think the large stain all over his trousers would be easily hidden and Mr Ahmed drove her home with a stupid grin on his face.

Katie only had two more lessons to go, would she end up letting him screw her, she didn't know, one side of her was sickened at the thought but the other side was the more powerful one and the thought of his old Asian dick did something to her. A couple of days later her uncle phoned her at the office to ask her if she had managed to get the Friday off , she informed him that she had and he confirmed he would collect her on Thursday night, take her home to get ready and then drive to Newcastle.

Thursday arrived and uncle Jim picked her up and took her home where he sat in the front room leafing through a car magazine, Katie had a shower and changed in to a black dress she had bought a few months back in a sale but had not worn yet .Her uncle had told her to dress smart but sexy and Katie thought she had nailed it. The dress was covered at the front but tight and her boobs looked perfect with her nipples poking through. The back was uncovered to the top of her ass and she had to push her black thong down so it could not be seen, the dress came to mid thigh and she had opted for nude coloured hold up stockings and black stilettos. She had packed some day time clothes in a holdall and went to show her uncle who said she looked fantastic and that Malcolm was sure to offer her a job dressed like that.

The drive took around forty five minutes and they checked in to the Vermont hotel, Katie stayed in the bar area with a wine and soda while her uncle took the bags to their rooms, he returned and sat down with her to explain where they were going. Uncle Jim explained to her that it was an annual event held in the civic centre, it was fairly boring, there were a few awards but you got a buffet and free drinks but it was a good way to meet all the top players in the north east car industry and Malcolm wanted to have a chat with her. They got a taxi for the short journey and Uncle Jim told her to tell Malcolm if he asked that he was a family friend and not her uncle as it might look a bit weird, they arrived in the venue and were soon at the bar where Katie's uncle introduced her to some people he knew.

Her uncle had been correct it was boring, all everyone talked about was cars, sales numbers and manufacture discounts but she pretended to be interested and was proving to be very popular with the mainly male crowd. After the buffet Malcolm came to meet them and her uncle disappeared so they could talk, Katie found it strange talking to this man who had paid to photograph her bollock naked with a vibrator stuck up her but she needed this job so tried to put it out of her mind. Amazingly she found him quite interesting, he was not like at the photo shoot at all, yes he was fat old and bald but he had a charm about him, probably why he had done so well and she found herself getting along with him just fine.

Malcolm said he was prepared to offer her a position as a junior sales person, the salary was more than she was getting now plus she would get a bonus and when she passed her test a company car, Katie tried to hide her excitement and accepted the job and Malcolm led her back to the bar area to find her uncle. Uncle Jim was somewhere else so she stayed with Malcolm who had managed to become wedged next to her in the busy bar area, she could feel his hand on the bottom of her back as he found a way through the throng of people and his fingers felt like they were moving down under her dress and had soon located her thong which he gently stroked. Katie was not bothered let him have a feel if he wants she thought, she had wanked her driving instructor off for a free lesson, Malcolm had given her a job it was the least she could do and he pulled his fingers clear as they found an open space. Her uncle returned and Malcolm gave him the news before returning to his work colleagues and Katie proceeded to get fairly drunk on the free bar until her uncle said his goodbyes to everyone and directed her to the foyer for a taxi.

Once back at the hotel, her uncle took her to their room, Katie was not surprised to find they were sharing and no sooner were they through the door that her uncle grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him, his tongue was soon in her mouth and Katie responded by tearing at his clothes frantically opening his trousers and freeing his hard cock. She had been waiting for this all night and sinking to her knees she pulled his dick free of his pants and closed her mouth over his bell end and started to suck on him, Jim had pulled his shirt and tie off and his fat hairy belly was all he could see as he held on to Katie's hair. Pulling Katie up he kissed her again before lifting her dress and feasted his eyes on her young fit body before pushing her back on top of the bed where she laid spread-eagled before him.

Quickly he pulled her thong down and rubbed his hands over her stockings as he moved closer to her fanny as if inspecting it before clasping his mouth between her legs, Katie gasped as his tongue got to work on her and she helped him rubbing her clit as he licked her out. Katie was loving the action of his tongue and was disappointed when he removed his face from her fanny and moved up her body sucking on her tits before pointing his dick at her hole and plunging it in to her, he fucked her like a madman his cock making her that wet it was seeping down her ass crack.

He withdrew his cock and turned her over and holding on to her hips rammed his cock back in to her, the same time he started to rub her arsehole and Katie gasped as she felt his finger up her bum, it was painful at first but she soon got used to it and pushed back as her uncle got more hurried and was calling her a slut who loved it. Katie did love it and came on his cock as Jim gave one final thrust and shot his load inside her. She could feel his spunk filling her and he lay slumped inside her as his breathing got back to normal before pulling his spent dick out of her and going to the bathroom, Katie pulled the covers of the bed back and slipped inside before her uncle joined her and they fell asleep.

Uncle Jim was first to rise and had showered before returning to bed and woke Katie up by sucking on her boobs, at first Katie was disorientated but soon came to her senses and realised where she was. Her uncle was fully erect and was soon between her legs shafting her like a nineteen year old and although Katie did not come she quite enjoyed being woken up like this and kissed her uncle as he shot a second load of spunk up her. Katie showered, they went down to breakfast and then he dropped her off at home around eleven where she did some housework before getting ready to go out with her friend Lyn.

The next couple of weeks flew by, Katie handed her notice in at work and her uncle came round to check up on her while her parents were still away and as a reward splattered Katie's face with his jism in her kitchen. She had a final driving lesson with Mr Ahmed and she let him finger her to orgasm and as a reward to him she sucked him off in the car and swallowed every last drop and then proceeded to have a piss next to the car while he watched her with that stupid grin of his. The next week she took her test and passed first time and then she started her new job and reported to work for her first day where Malcolm or Mr Cooper as she had to call him met her. Mr Cooper explained that she would be in training for the first month and that one of his two sales managers a lady called Penny would be showing her the ropes.

Penny met Katie and took her in to her office where they both sat down with a desk separating them, Penny was around forty, attractive with red hair and a nice figure, she also wore a wedding ring and was smartly dressed. Initially Penny went through her training schedule, how she would be learning about the cars and the specifications, some pricing and finance stuff and the rest would be sales training. Katie liked her and the morning flew by and after lunch they were back in her office where Penny started to explain her role in more detail, basically it was to engage with the customers, get them interested to a point where she passed them on to a manager who would offer them a deal and hopefully clinch an order.

Tansy15
Tansy15
77 Followers
12