Katie and Laura Pt. 02

Story Info
Fulfilling Their Fantasies.
5.5k words
4.85
13.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Dracula's in this?"

"Looks that way."

"And he's pissed off at people because..."

"I dunno."

"Should we be paying attention?"

"Probably...?"

Katie rolled onto her back, belly sloshing with her. Several empty glasses and bottles littered the floor around Laura's bed, their contents safe inside the futa, whose gut protruded a good three inches. It didn't matter how full her stomach got, it wanted more. The only reason she stopped drinking was because Laura ran out of reserves. But that's fine, she thought and smirked at her once online-only friend.

Laura was on her stomach. Or would be, if her breasts weren't so teasingly huge and, based on their shape, quite full of the best milk in the world. Not that Katie had tasted it from many other countries, however she doubted any person or cow would ever match. Her friend was forced to arch with her bust, lifting her shoulders over a foot above the mattress, which left her elbows unable to lean on it, instead relying on the spread of her tits for support. And she only rose higher with every passing minute.

That was why Katie had no idea why Dracula was terrorising people and had to be taken out by some guy with a whip. Well, Laura was part of it, the other reasons drooled all over her own meagre chest, coating the handfuls in pre-cum, which pooled in her cleavage. If she weren't making a conscious effort not to, she'd be jerking herself right then.

And, aware of it or not, her friend made that so much harder. It could literally be something simple as stretching and Katie's whole body seemed to throb in desire. She tried looking away from the tits of her wet dreams, but a similarly huge ass stared at her from over Laura's shoulders. Time and again, she tried focusing on something that wasn't Laura. It may well be impossible.

The room was a persistent reminder of her. From the double-wide door, to the closet door cracked ajar, just enough for Katie to see a peek of the largest bra in her life, all the way to the fact Laura's TV was an older model and any dark scene reflected them back. Of course, Katie barely saw herself, fixated on the person and their boobs next to her.

How long had she been there? The plane landed around 3PM, the drive took an hour, they relieved themselves for a while, and had gone through about three, maybe four episodes. It'd been just a few hours since they met in real life. Around most girls, Katie could handle herself, play the role of a classy futa before she railed them with her dual shafts, even if it took all night. The sun was barely even setting and her cocks were begging - crying - to see if all of Laura was as amazing as the rest.

Not just her cocks. She had a pussy too, and she'd be an orange-faced liar if she denied that Laura's nipples didn't look sublimely ridable. Imagine that, she thought, a belly and womb full of milk. It'd be her milk baby. Katie snorted at herself.

"What's so funny?" Laura asked, wrenching her eyes from the fight scene.

"Nothing, just remembered something someone said sometime," Katie said.

"Hmm, okay. Were they hot too? You're jerking off again."

"Huh? Oh, fuck, well that's fi... fine..." Katie groaned and tried wrenching her hand away. It wasn't stuck to her turgid flesh, not with any real adhesive anyway, more like her mind refused to send the signal for release. Instead, she just stroked more, squeezing out huge dollops of pre, like giving it the attention just fuelled her hand's maverick lust, "Might need a little 'hand' for this."

With that she snapped her spare hand onto the traitor's wrist. Or tried to. Laura giggled, small waves passing through her chest-pillows, which built into a true guffaw as Katie wrestled with both her hands, each now attached to their respective cock. Her struggles only made it worse as her muscles tensed, her pricks flexed, and she squeezed harder. Pre-cum by the cup splashed onto her chest, on which her arms slipped constantly.

"Okay, fine," Katie said and relaxed, "You win this round, hands." They stopped, "Oh come on!"

"Maybe they're protesting?" Laura suggested.

"About what?"

"Oh, I dunno. Mine seem a bit rebellious right now too. " As she spoke, Laura brought her gaze down to where it most wanted to be; her breasts, specifically the nipple, which her hands squeezed and pulled on. The second Katie paid attention to them, however, they also stopped. That didn't prevent luscious rivers of milk from leaking out onto the breast and bed below.

"What do you guys want?" Katie asked, putting on her best impression of a gruff action-hero, "Is it money? Power? The POTUS?"

"No," Laura answered for them, hers squeezing out a spigot of white as well, "We want... no, it's embarrassing you guys say it."

"Very well," Katie took up the role, "Our demands are simple..."

The two hyper and extra-endowed women looked to one another. It really wasn't hard to deduce what their criminal bodies wanted, after all, they wanted it too. What was really stopping them? Some sense of chivalry in this day and age, or was it nerves?

Katie had dreamt of this moment more times than she cared to count, a fact Laura had also admitted to during some of their chats. It happened often enough to infect day-to-day activities. Even if Katie was with friends, or even at her parents for a weekend, it only took a quick, deviant thought of her bustiest friend and she lost it. What if the sex didn't compare? What if they made a mess of their friendship because of it? What if...

She'd never asked herself that before. What if this gorgeous, wonderful person she wanted to fuck ended up disliking her afterwards? Past girlfriends never gave her that same pause, even that one girl she crushed on super hard as a freshman didn't make her stomach bubble in uncomfortable longing. Laura couldn't be compared to anyone else, though. She helped get her through the first years of growth, gave her someone to vent to about some of her more basic troubles, and even shared her own woes and desires for her life. Above all else, she'd welcomed Katie into her home for two weeks.

That had to mean she wanted this too. But maybe... Katie stared at the ceiling, wishing some blatant sign would show up and let her brain just stop functioning beyond 'fuck, cum and cuddle'. Like a convenient script was in place for her, two sets of signs engulfed her vision, accompanied by a very wet kiss down below.

Laura straddled her, moving in secret while her thoughts were away. The bottom row of tits remained unbound, resting atop Katie's own lesser set, and received a light coating of pre with more on the way. Her hands remained on the upper set, holding the nipples outright as they dripped milk around the futa's head. A depraved wetness pooled around the base of her cocks.

"You're overthinking things," Laura said and slid back to rest the full brunt of her chests on Katie, before pulling her up, which allowed the pliant flesh to spread underneath and support her upper body. Her cocks twitched wildly, driven mad by the closeness of their wettest dreams, "We're finally together."

"I just don't want to damage this," Katie said, hands finally leaving her pricks for the one thing they craved more; Laura, "What if I fuck it up somehow?"

"I wouldn't worry about it."

"But I do."

"Then how about I make all those worries go away?" Laura asked and pushed her tits around Katie, practically smothering her whole torso and head in them, "Like I said, you're overthinking this. You can't mess it up, not when I've been dripping the past month waiting for this day."

"Dripping from where?" Katie asked.

"Everywhere," Laura said and leaned down, their faces close enough to feel each other's breath, "I haven't had a dry pair of panties for three weeks now. My bras get drenched. I've had to start using pumps when I'm sleeping just to keep from soaking the bed in milk. Wanna know the real kicker? I've cum more times just video calling you than any time before."

"Come on," Katie said, cheeks warm, "You must've been with someone just as good before, right?"

"No, honestly, I don't get out much. Even when I do, I'm never really that interested in other people sexually. I've had a couple dates and stuff, but I usually make an excuse about my milk to leave it at that."

"You can't be serious, you're a...?" Katie couldn't finish, mind refusing to accept that this four-breasted goddess of a woman hadn't slept with anyone before.

"Virgin," Laura finished, "If you don't count a bajillion toys."

"I'm your first?"

"Well, you would've been, but you're constantly second guessing yourself, so I guess it'll have to be someone else," Laura heaved a sigh, breasts swinging right above Katie's lips, "It's a shame too. I've been so pent up lately that it takes hours and hours to settle down. If only I had a pair of Hyper cocks around to fuck, that'd do the trick. But some small-dicked toys will have to suffice."

Katie didn't have the words - ironic when her major was in English Lit - and chose to express in the art of the French Kiss. She couldn't move much beneath Laura, though she didn't want to, held tight by her breasts and in the perfect range to kiss her deep. All her senses burned with Laura's presence, razing the rest of the world to ashes until only they remained.

Lips that tasted of milk and strawberry cushioned her own. A tongue darted out to taste her, prompting guttural moans in their chests, ripples passed through Laura's personal pillows and rolled against Katie's. She shut her eyes, basking in the feelings of so much breast tissue on and around her, yet she saw no darkness, only a portrait of the greatest girl she knew. But it did the trick as her senses zeroed in on everything that was Laura, even her scent; the sweet aroma of milk spiced by delicious pussy.

"Still worried about it?" Laura asked between breathless kisses

"About what?" Katie grunted, sealing their lips back together. She bucked against the heavy-chested woman, sliding cocks along the sopping folds, gasping and moaning at how wet they were. Each second that passed made her more eager, dicks pulsating, gushing pre-cum and twitching against Laura's body, "Oh right, the sex. Can't really get inside you from this angle."

"Ooh, what angle would work?" Laura pulled back and leaned on her haunches, ass engulfing her feet, as she pushed her chest out. The position focused her weight down on Katie's crotch, grinding into the base of her twin towers - a comparison that went criminally underused, "Is this good?" She hefted her titties, one at a time, and squeezed founts of milk from each nipple. Katie opened wide to catch what she could, moaning softly at being reunited with the taste.

But Laura cut her off soon after as she leaned further away. She pulled her feet underneath herself and pushed up, raising her glorious rear until it hovered a centimetre over Katie's erections. More importantly, her pussy was taken away, though it wasn't lost as the juices poured out and travelled the valley of Laura's ass to drip around the phalli. Its thought-blocking musk crowded her sinuses.

That wasn't enough for Laura, however. She rolled her hips, which shook her heavy tits as well, then moved off Katie to lay on her side and stretch a leg out, raising it high and baring her most sacred treasure to all. Being a virgin didn't stop Laura's pussy from being a sultry seductress in the form of plump lips, boundless juices and a ripe clit just begging to rub against a cock as it plunged in and out and...

Katie felt she must've blacked out for a while, since when she blinked she was holding Laura's leg up and aiming both cocks at the only thing she wanted more than four huge milky tits in her face. Air came in from deep gasps, not just from her as Laura looked back, cheeks red and eyes shadowed in lust. Doubts muddled Katie's perspective, before she banished them forever with a swift thrust.

Only one cock slid in, the other slightly off target. That didn't stop her from shouting in joy as she sank in inch by inch. Her glans led the charge and spread tight walls apart, they gripped her shaft, wet heat all around, while pulling her in. At the same time, the 'unlucky' prick made its way up Laura's belly and between her heavenly tits. This wasn't her first fuck/tit-fuck, but could the others really be counted anymore?

No one else she fucked had a pussy so tight or boobs so inviting and soft with a constant flow of milk to lubricate the way. None looked at her as she pushed in, lips parted in vagrant lust, seeking a deeper pleasure only she could provide in that moment. Katie gripped the leg tighter and pushed in, feeling a coy barrier at one tip, while the other met the smaller, tighter set of tits. A quick buck was enough to slip through and mash their sexes together. Her balls clapped wetly against Laura's flesh as they looked across the sea of boob at one another.

All those calls, the mutual masturbation, sharing stories of what it was like growing up with something extra, learning about what got the other going. It all led to this perfect moment. Katie didn't pull back yet, instead she bounced lightly, pushing her cock in every direction and stretching out her new lover. Likewise, Laura moved lackadaisically with slow rolls through her tunnel.

She groped herself. Fingers vanished into her tits, milk gushed onto the bed, and squeezed them around Katie's second cock. The futa followed each movement, engrossed in the sheer majesty splayed before her. Laying on her side, Laura's tits stacked atop one another, rapidly tightening from the litres of built up milk. If they were empty, however, they'd flow across the bed and jiggle from the slightest bump of Katie's hips. Her cocks jerked at the thought.

"Hmm, I know that look," Laura said and squeezed an arm underneath her top pair, then wrapped it around them. She had to squeeze hard to do so, their peak beyond her reach, which unleashed thick sprays of milk. With her other arm, she did the same and increased the pressure, while sliding them up and down. It moved her other pair too, all four breasts gliding along Katie's member. Like a perfect mimic, her pussy did the same for the other.

"You want me to squeeze out all my sweet, thick milk, don't you? You want my titties to be all soft and bouncy for when you fuck me, so you can watch them jump and jiggle and churn up all the leftover milk. Isn't that right?"

"I wasn't planning on waiting," Katie said and finally reared back, dragging nearly all two-feet of her cock out into the open. It was far from cold in California, but the air may as well be ice on her sodden member. She needed that warmth back on it. She grunted and slammed back in, scrotum slapping into a juicy thigh and sending ripples through it, echoing in the fattest ass in her life. A compliment, of course, as she savoured the feel of it on her knee.

Aside from her reunion with pleasure incarnate, her joy doubled as Laura's breasts leapt with the sharp clap and rubbed all over her drier member. Fresh milk spurted out, some splashed back onto them, each drop like a tongue on Katie's skin as she reared back once more. The walls clamped around her, trying to pull her back in, but she persevered, tugging her shaft back to the head. Laura's pussy lips stretched out in all directions from her sheer size, then collapsed as she sent the beach ball boobs leaping once more.

Each thrust was faster than the last. Pre-cum gushed from her peaks, dousing Laura's tits and insides until both cocks practically glided back and forth. With less friction, Katie poured all her power into fucking her wet-dream personified, using enough force to leave red imprints of on their skin. She kept one arm on Laura's leg, keeping it raised as she rammed in, while the other spanked and groped her ass. It'd take a whole other person just to properly worship her.

And Laura knew it too. An arm stayed around her tits, holding them to form a tight boob-pussy for the cock, while the other worked with Katie on massaging her certified bubble butt. For all its size and weight, the surface was smooth but for where Katie sank her fingers in as if it were an oversized stress ball. Frequent slaps rang out and left her flesh reddened with hand prints.

Lacking clones of herself, Katie had one simple idea on how to worship her love properly. However, it required a blasphemy against the greatest tits around, but it'd be worth it. Katie grunted and tore herself free, moaning at the chill air on her penis, despite the room being over twenty-degrees Celsius. What was she thinking, stopping after just a few minutes?

Was it just a few minutes? Katie frowned and looked at the windows, seeing the sun as a brilliant orange flame across the sky. Checking herself, she was drenched in milk and sweat. Likewise, the four-breasted goddess she met online was drenched, her right thigh was covered in pussy juice, while the rest of her dripped with salty rivers and sweet dairy. Her breasts had deflated a bit, though still magnificent as they poured across the bed.

They must've been going for hours without realising it. Katie looked to her cunt-drenched prick, now a ruddy tone from the constant, violent thrusts. The fact she hadn't already cum was amazing, even more so given the amount of pre-cum spilling from her tips. It had to be over a hundred millilitres each second.

"Why'd you stop?" Laura panted and shook her hips, "Keep fucking me. I wanna cum on your cock so hard."

"I..." If they resumed, who knew how long it'd before they really finished. Katie's mind refuted the notion, closing her vision on the ass she had vowed to worship, "Lay on your stomach, I've got an idea."

"Haven't laid on that thing in years. But if you mean my milky titties, then sure," Laura said, but did as wanted, once against atop her boobs, back arched with their elevation, and her cheeks seducing Katie's cocks. She moved over them, shooting rope after rope of pre across their plains, then grabbed her dry dick and lodged between them. She raised Laura's hips slightly, just enough to slide inside her pussy.

"Oooh fuck, I missed you," Katie groaned deep in her chest. It couldn't have been more than a minute, but if she went any longer, she might've turned into an animal. Laura's pussy filled, she moved onto her next plan. Her lover reached back to spread her cheeks, revealing a knotted pucker. But that wasn't the goal.

Katie clenched and shot more pre down the canyon, then slapped her cock down in them, took the cheeks from Laura and thrust. She'd fuck her ass later, for now, she had to prove just how much she loved this woman. To her surprise, Laura moaned even lower in her throat and bucked against her, pussy sucking Katie's dick even deeper. It kissed her cervix as the other had done, then slipped past into the womb.

She dug her hands deep into Laura's ass, groping the cheeks. Before her stay was over, she'd measure them more than once, certain each cheek had to be over a foot wide. Even with her fingers spread out far as they'd go, she didn't cover much at all, her skin tone lost in mountains of glossy red flesh. As Katie rutted Laura, she rubbed all her pre-cum into the cheeks until they reflected her face back.

Was that really how she looked? Katie's lips were half-open, curved into a deranged grin, pleasure and desire glowering behind her hazel eyes. As her cocks dragged back through a smooth valley and a tight, dank cave respectively, her expression twisted further. It reminded her of those times she'd see musicians lose themselves in every note of a song, except her song was Laura's moans and the sounds of her pussy slurping, squelching and their skin clapping together.

It wouldn't be much longer before she came. More and more pre-cum raced out, enough to fill several jugs in seconds, spilling out between and over Laura's ass. Katie leaned over, folded her milk-engorged gut around the hilltops, and slid along from the slimy cock juice. She reached down to grope her love's bottom tits, already firmer than a minute ago. Milk loudly spurted out and soaked through the sheets.

12