Katie and Robin

Story Info
Katie gets bored of her man and has a thug over.
1.5k words
30.4k
16
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jah7890
Jah7890
6 Followers

Callum was a nice and gentle guy but Katie was getting bored of him, so predictable he was 6"5 and gangly with no muscle, the height wasn't an issue as she was 5"11 so tall for a woman (she was thin and a brunette as well and she was often taken for a model), but he was nice gentle and kind, she started thinking he could not defend her from anyone.

At work her boring world changed when she met Robin, he was a 5"4 inch guy with a shaved head and shaved lines in his eyebrows with good looking tanned mediterranean skin, what he lacked in height he made up in both muscle (with his muscle he could easily knock callum out with one punch), his six pack figure and that all men, taller or the same height were scared of Robin (he had an exhaustive history of violence and he had recently been released from jail for throwing a dart directly in a bartenders eyeball over a dispute, yes the bartender now has a glass eye and yes the bartender was ofcourse taller than Robin).

Robin and Katie met at work and they got on instantly, Katie knew of all his violence and it secretly got her wet, such a change to a nice guy like Callum, (she would rather have sex with a short, violent man like Robin anytime over her lanky nice guy dweeb Callum).

Katie decided she had to invite Robin round for drinks and told Callum, to Callum's dismay he knew Robin at school, from the start of secondary school Robin knew he was short and had to make a name for himself and soon became popular, beating up anyone he wantes and Robin even got expelled from college when himself and his friends pinned down branded one of Callum's friends with a hot cattle brander, Katie assured Callum he was changed now and all would be well.

Robin arrived at 7 on a Friday evening and greeted Katie with a kiss and Callum with a 'friendly' slap on the cheeks, it wasn't long before he was telling Katie how he used to beat Callum up and how Callum used to hide from him at school (he knew what was best) and that honestly, today he was no better, starting fights for no reason with taller guys in ultraviolet lights and re-arranging their faces, Katie and Robin laughed and Katie said she had to change (Katie was really in no laughing mood and her thong beneath her cocktail dress was so drenched she had to change it).

What Katie came on down in shocked Callum and made him anxious, she was wearing a coloured bandana and she wore her leopard skin thong bikini, something she never wore and refused to wear for Callum.

"Why on earth are you wearing that, you never wear it for me?" Callum asked Katie.

Katie replied "Don't worry babe it's hot this evening and I wanted to wear something comfortable."

Robin joined in "Yeah shut up Callum you boring prude." It turned out Robin had worn some tanga swimming briefs beneath his jeans, showing off his broad shoulders and six pack stomach, knowing they had a pool and he quickly dived in in with just his tangas to join Katie.

This was all a bit much for Callum and he went inside with neither Katie nor Robin showing concern.

After some conversation Katie asked Robin besides the eye stabbing what the craziest thing he had done was, he told her he was on holiday with his mates, they all decided to get a bb gun and from a distance snipe at tall guys eyes from a distance.

Robin replied "Yeah, taking some tall guys eye out and clubbing with and shagging some sexy chicks wasn't my worst holiday."

This was all too much for Kate and she put her thin feminine hands into Robin's tanga swimwear, she could feel his throbbing cock and it was massive, far bigger than Callums.

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about." said Robin as he gripped Katie's buttocks enjoying the view the leopard skin gstring was providing while the tall stunning Katie was reaching into his tanga and stroking his gigantic cock, her long brunette hair all over him, only her head was covered by her bandana.

While she was stroking his cock he wasn't just thinking about what he would do to her, he was thinking with pride about the violence he had commited, he did this whether he was having sex or masturbating to porn or those girls on viral clips dancing wearing tiny one piece thong bikinis or pink gstring bikinis, when the latter was the case he had to be careful as his cumshot matched his penis size and his thick cum would shoot out everywhere and at a long distance.

Katie stopped and called "Callum get over here." He arrived dreading what she'd ask.

Katie knew Callum would have an erect dick seeing her in the bikini so she said to him, "pull your underwear down."

Reluctantly he agreed, she saw and was disappointed at his pathetic erection, just a tiny little pencil dick, she and Robin burst out laughing at him and he felt like shit.

As if on cue Robin pulled down his tiny swimming briefs down and Katie gasped in delight, his cock was huge and wide, it must have easily been 12 inches long, if his erect cock was this big his unerect cock was probably three times larger than callums stiffy!

Katie turned round to Callum and said "I'm going to spend some time in our room with Robin, see ya in a bit."

Callum was so angry and wanted to refuse but he knew that Robin was not a man to be messed with unless you wanted a trip to the ER, beaten up and if you were really unlucky (as with the bartender) you'd need a glass eye.

"Bring me a beer to the room." Robin casually said to Callum, looking up at him and flicking his lit cigarette at his face, the cigarette barely just missing Callum's eye.

Callum watched as Robin walked off with his girlfriend, arms around her buttocks in her gstring bikini, he could see Katie giggling, the fact that Robin was 7 inches shorter than her didn't bother her at all, she clearly liked a bad boy, taller or smaller.

When Callum arrived with the beer he saw Katie was wearing nothing except for her leopard skin bikini gstring and bandana (her bra being expertly removed by a man who clearly had alot of experience, removing many a woman's bra), he was gripping her hair with his tanned, hairy masculine hands and his throbbing giant cock was going so deep into her throat she was gagging, he also was slapping her face from time to time too and her sounds of pleasure were muffled from his cock.

Callum nervously handed the beer to Robin and Robin just grabbed it from his hand without a word of thanks.

Robin grabbed Katie and switched their position to missionary style, his cock going in and out of her pussy (he could feel how wet she was and it was like a river flowing), Callum just stood there watching, worried that the neighbours could hear her loud screaming orgasms.

While Robin was fucking her senseless he grabbed her throat with his brutish hands and looked so closely into the tall woman's ocean blue eyes he could see his reflection, he was looking forward to loading her beautiful eyes full of his cum.

Anal time. Katie loved the feeling as Robin grabbed her, flipped her over, grabbed her hair, yanked it back expressing his extreme dominance over the beautiful, gentle giant and shoved his cock in her ass, her eyes became wide and she started biting down on a pillow, she held out her hand to Callum and Callum reluctantly obliged and held her hand, watching his tall, beautiful wife being plowed by a short convicted thug with a criminal record that exceeded the amount of hot dinners Callum himself had.

Robin felt he was about to cum so he spun Katie around to face himself.

"Keep your eyes open with your fingers." Robin demanded, with Katie happily obliging.

Robin's erect cock shot its load into her first eye, his cum landing square in her eyeball and covering it entirely, she kept the second one open and again his thick cum drenched the second one as well, both of her eyes were covered in his hot cum and she couldn't see a fucking thing.

Robin turned round to Callum and said "Be a gentleman and get my cum out of your lady's eyes."

Katie still couldn't see a thing so he led his naked wife to the taps, washing out her eyes from the cum.

Katie thanked Robin and told him with enthusiasm that this had to be done again, Robin looked up at Callum slapping his face in dominance and saying "Well bud, looks like you'll be seeing alot more of me."

Later that night Katie and Callum were in bed, Callum tried to make a move and she refused, why would she want sex with that gangly guy after she had sex with the best?

Katie later turned to Callum and said "I'll cuddle up to you so I can keep warm, just like I would with one of my girlfriends, you're like a bestie to me now."

Jah7890
Jah7890
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
46 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Callum should try using a nice Benelli 12 gauge shotgun to see just how much the thug wants his whore wife. My bet is that little Robin flies away with dirty panties.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

5’4” with a 12 in dick….really? Hubby 6’4” with a small dick?….not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slapping your face , choking you , forcing his Cock up your ass and blasting his cum into both your eyes ? That was sex with the best ??? That poor girl don’t get around much do she ? If that was sex with the best what the hell is sex with the worst like ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash, belongs in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like our pathetic troll is pulling over time with all of his lame comments. Imagine if he would actually put all that effort into writing a story. My guess is he couldn’t handle the crappy he doles out to authors.

Sad pathetic little worm of a man.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
The Steelers Win! The Steelers Win! It was a typical Football night until...in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories