Katie and Willie Pt. 07

Story Info
The Flight to California.
4k words
4.13
14.5k
6
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a fair warning, the behavior of the TSA agents in the following story is unprofessional at the very least and would likely get them fired or tossed into jail! This is a fantasy, and not meant to cast aspersions on the character or professionalism of TSA agents in general. I hope any TSA employees who read this story remember that fact the next time I must go through airport security!

*****

I was exhausted by the time we got to O'Hare Airport for the flight to California. Both mentally as well as physically. Katie kept me working and writing right up to the morning of the flight. I was very nervous, Katie wouldn't let me remove my cage for the trip, and I was afraid that I would be embarrassed when I tried to go through the security line.

I did set off the alarm, and I nervously whispered to the woman TSA agent that I was wearing personal body jewelry that I couldn't remove without my girlfriend's assistance.

The TSA agent, a heavy set African American woman, sighed and looked at me through heavily made up eyes. And she had on big dangly golden hoop ear rings and smelled rather nice for a law enforcement official. "Are you wearing a cock cage?" She asked quietly.

"Uhm, yes", I pointed to Katie, who had gone through security without incident, "That's my girlfriend, over there."

"OK," She said, "wait here a second." The agent walked over to a male agent observing our exchange, leaned towards the man and whispered to him, and then pointed to Katie. The male agent then sighed the same sigh the female agent had just sighed, and they both walked over to me.

"I'm really sorry about this." I said once they were close enough to talk quietly.

The lady agent said, "You'd be amazed at how often this happens; not daily, of course. It's weird though, it's almost always with a young white or Asian woman in charge of some man. I don't think I've ever seen a female chastity device thru my work."

"Black people don't do this very much?" the writer in me was curious.

The lady agent laughed quietly, "Oh, honey we do it, we just don't travel with it!"

The male TSA agent, also African American, said softly with a sigh, "Yeah, locked dick seem real popular right now, and I always seem to wind up the dick inspector". He motioned towards Katie to come forward to him.

"I'm going to take your boyfriend into a private room and examine his... ah ... 'jewelry'. I'd like you to wait just outside the door just in case we need to have it removed."

"Oh! Sure!", Katie said brightly, "Willie, don't embarrass me, you do whatever these two tell you to do!" My cheeks burned red with embarrassment, though the guy agent didn't seem too fazed by her remarks.

The female agent said, "I don't normally go in to do an inspection. I mean if he were to get violent or something like that, yes, but otherwise, no."

"OK, but my Willie has been blessed with a LOT of impressive attributes!"

All I could think of was, "why was Katie doing this to me?" She had promised not to embarrass me! Then I remembered she had said "in front of friends and family!" These two were neither, and I was unlikely to see them again.

The male TSA agent just said, "please follow me!" and walked towards some doors, while putting on some blue rubber gloves. He unlocked a door, opened it and gesture for me to enter. It was a small, cell like room, maybe 8 by 10 feet, and held a small table and 2 chairs and a small sofa. On the table was some sort of electronic device. The door shut, leaving Katie and the female agent outside the door.

"OK," the agent said with a slightly bored tone of voice, "drop your pants"

I did as I was told, and the agent looked me and my jewelry over, while my pants and underwear were down around my ankles.

"Well," he said, "That cage is a bit bigger than we normally get, that's probably why you set off the alarm. We sort of have things set to ignore a certain amount of stainless steel, but something like that will have to be removed."

"Oh Great!" I thought to myself as the agent opened the door and asked the ladies to come in.

When the female agent entered, I was very embarrassed, "Why does she have to come in?'

The lady smiled, her very pleasant perfume was quite strong in this small meeting room, "Regulations, and our safety. Women can't be in a privacy room with two men without a female escort. Wow! That is one huge cock cage! No wonder you set the alarm off!"

The male agent looked at Katie and said, "Ma'am, you'll have to remove the cage."

"The scrotum ring too?" Katie asked, "it's such a pain in the ass to take off and put back on, I mostly keep him in it all the time."

The female agent put on some blue gloves of her own and reached out with one hand to lift my caged dick, and with the other hand manipulated my balls to make an assessment. "I think this can stay on, it's too small by itself to contain much explosives, if it did, it would just blow his balls off! What do you think, Roger?"

Roger did the same with my sex as the female agent had done. I was NOT a happy camper as he handled my testicles roughly. "Yeah, that amount of explosive would just render him 'nutless'!

"Oh Good! That'll make things so much easier for us all!" Katie said as she pulled the key to my cage hanging between her breasts with a very pretty jewelry chain she got as a High School graduation present from, somebody, I don't know who.

Katie continued, "I should warn you two, Willie here will have an involuntary erection the second his dick is set free." She looked a bit sheepish, "at times it can be pretty spectacular, just a warning."

"LaShondra and I have seen plenty of white boy dicks, they all get hard the minute they are out of their cages."

The female agent, LaShondra, snorted, "Mr. Big talk over there, acting like he's seen it all!" She looked at Roger, "It's not like you don't get hard when I let you out of YOUR cage!"

Katie and I looked at each other, amazed! Was that too much information? It sure felt like it!

Katie told me to stand on a chair, so she wouldn't have to bend over in the small and now crowded room. I did, and her face was roughly at my dick level. "Well, looky here! LaShondra, my boy is acting all embarrassed, but he is dripping quite a bit!"

LaShondra put her face within inches of my sex and then said, to Katie, "Do you mind if. . ."

"Not at all! Please feel free to interrogate your prisoner as you see fit!"

LaShondra got this predatory smile on her face and reached out a finger to touch my seeping wetness. Then she put that finger in her mouth.

"LaShondra, I don't. . ."

"Shut up, Roger!"

"Yes Ma'am"

LaShondra looked up at my face, "Boy, are you excited by my presence?

I looked pleadingly, at Katie, and she said, "Answer the woman, slave."

I said "Yes Mistress" to Katie, but LaShondra thought I was answering her question.

"Yes! Mistress! I like that! Roger from now on, you are going to call me 'Mistress' when we are alone.

"Yes Mistress." Was all Roger said in response.

LaShondra looked back up at me, "So I excite you boy! Tell me what about my presence excites you?"

Again, I looked at Katie and she nodded. This was so humiliating. "Well, I do like strong dominant women."

She snorted again, "That's a given, boy, or you wouldn't be wearing a cage, but surely there is more, isn't there?"

I looked down at LaShondra embarrassed as all hell, but the woman I love has decided I had to go through this, so I nodded silently.

"Speak up, boy!", she said firmly.

"Yes, Ma'am. There are things about you that excite me."

"Well, don't keep me in suspense boy! Tell me what about me that gets you all 'adrippin'." Her tone of voice mocked me a bit. That didn't seem right to me. I'm a Taxpayer, I pay her salary, or will if I ever sell any of my writing.

I took a deep breath, "I, I like your eyes, they tell me that you are not someone to trifle with."

"And?" Katie interjected, she knew I was holding back. She would not allow that from me, ever.

"And, I like the way you smell! I started dripping fluid the second I got close to you. It, it made me want to lie on the floor, so you could sit on my face!"

LaShondra laughed a throaty and incredibly sexy laugh and looked at Katie. "Maybe one of these days your mistress will let you serve me in that way!"

Katie pursed her lips and shrugged, "Maybe, if he's a good boy!"

"Well", said LaShondra, "We still have to examine his cock cage, would you remove it, Katie?"

"Ok", said Katie as she reached out to my lock, "But you might want to step back a bit. He's a 'grower'."

I was very embarrassed, especially when Roger gave a little laugh, that seemed to say, "I'll believe THAT, when I see it."

But it had been a while since Katie had let me come, so I knew I would get an erection the second I was free, I hoped that I was bigger than Roger, just to stop his contempt for me.

"Shut up, Roger!" said LaShondra quietly.

"Yes, Mistress"

Katie undid the lock, and gently pulled the tube free from my body. I hoped I had cleaned it well enough this morning.

LaShondra, seemed, well, if not awed, a bit surprised. "He seems 'meaty' enough."

Her warm breath on my now free penis started my arousal, and I began to grow.

LaShondra seemed pleased, "Not bad" was all she said while my erection kept growing.

She was starting to make sounds like she was beginning to be impressed and even Roger's eyes grew big. My embarrassment was a fair price to pay for the way he looked at my dick.

Finally, I was fully erect.

"My goodness!" LaShondra reached out and stroked my dick. That felt SO Good! I whimpered a bit. "It's been a while since he came, hasn't it?"

Katie laughed, "He's been a bit of a bad boy lately."

LaShondra again gave that sexy throaty laugh, and said, "Katie, we need to become very good friends!"

Katie smiled, "That would please me, since my boy seems so 'smitten' with you!" and handed the cage to her.

"Roger!" LaShondra said with some authority, "Test this".

Roger took it behind me to that device on the table. And began to test it.

It didn't take long, less than a minute I would say.

"It's clear" said Roger as he handed it back to LaShondra, who then handed it back to Katie, "You can put it back on him if you want."

Katie smiled again, I love that smile! "As you can see, that's never going to fit now. It will be hours before he goes soft on his own. He will need an orgasm before we can put it back on him. I can give him a hand job, or I can order him to treat himself to some fun, but if you'd like to do the honors, I'd be OK with that!"

"You're OK with that?" LaShondra seemed a bit surprised.

"I'd consider it part of his training; besides, you've been so kind and careful of my feelings in all this. I would love to reward you in some tangible way."

All I could think of was, "What about MY feelings?"

LaShondra smiled, "I have a better idea, if you are open to it. Let's have Roger suck him off! It's a lot of fun to watch, and Roger has been a bit disrespectful lately!"

I heard Roger cough in surprise.

"Hmm!" Katie seemed to think it over, "Honey? Have you ever had an African American man suck you off?" She knew I hadn't.

I looked over at Roger, I knew I had made an enemy from the way he was looking back at me. It wasn't my fault!

"Honey?" Katie spoke again. I had to tell her the truth, my throat was dry.

"No" I said, I wish she had ASKED me if I wanted an African American man to suck me off instead, but she didn't.

"Well that settles it!" Katie sounded quite pleased with herself, "Babe, you be nice to Roger! You let him control how he wants to do this. Who knows, you may have to suck him off some day!"

"Yeah!" I thought to myself, "From the looks he is giving me, I knew how gentle he would be! Man! I really don't want to do this at all!"

LaShondra spoke up, "I have Roger suck off all my boyfriends, all the time, at home; but I do believe your slave is his first white boy! Roger, you be kind to this gentleman, and you give him the kind of blowjob you would like to have if I ever let you have a blowjob!"

Roger was surly but obedient, "Yes Mistress"

LaShondra told me to get off that chair and stand on the floor because Roger needed to kneel in front of me. If looks could kill, Roger would have seen me fall by then. He was not happy.

Katie then said, "Get to it boys!" And Roger took me into his mouth. I could hear Katie tell LaShondra about Barb, then I lost interest because Roger REALLY knew how to give a blowjob.

I came quickly and as I was coming down from the high, I heard Katie compliment Roger. "Your boy is quite the cocksucker!"

This pleased LaShondra, "Well Thank you! I've made sure he gets plenty of practice, can your boy suck dick?"

I looked over at Katie, I did NOT like how this conversation was going.

She appeared a bit sheepish, as she walked over to put me back in my cage, "Well, I've never had him try! I wanted to make sure he was committed to being a slave for the rest of his life before . . ."

"Oh No! Start them out as soon as possible!" LaShondra was quite adamant. "He needs to learn right from the start, that if you tell him to do something, then it NEEDS to be done immediately!"

Katie and LaShondra exchanged phone numbers and gave each other a sisterly hug while I put my pants back on and Roger got up from his knees.

"Willie, Thank Roger for the blowjob!"

"Thank you for the blowjob, Roger." I said without enthusiasm.

"Mmm" Roger grunted in acknowledgement.

LaShondra turned on Roger harshly, "You be nice! You tell Willie you were happy to do it for him and that you hope for the chance to do it again sometime!"

I could see Roger muster up the will to obey her, and after a second, he said, "I was happy to do it, and I hope I can give you another blow job sometime."

I could feel his pain, and embarrassment, I was not enjoying this. So, I muttered, "Me too." Then I turned to Katie, "Mistress, we should probably get to our gate."

"Oh, Yes!" Katie hugged LaShondra again, and said, "I will call you about Barb the minute we get back from California!"

LaShondra opened the door for us, "Promise? I'm sure I can help that girl!"

As we left Katie promised, we said our good byes and left for the gate.

On the plane, we settled in to our business class seats. Katie always said her Dad used to say, "We may be "stupid rich, but we aren't stupid about money." They were willing to pay for our tickets, but at the cheapest rate possible.

It was OK by me, I have never expected to have much in the way of money. I didn't really want to see how the rich and famous flew in comfort. I was afraid envy would color my writing.

Besides, we were young, and in love. So long as we were sitting together, we were good! As it was, we were in the 'two seat side' of the cabin where one side of the plane had two seats per row, and the other had three. I had the aisle seat.

After we took off, and the plane settled into its cruising speed and altitude, Katie draped her legs over mine, leaned against the cabin wall, placed her feet in my crotch, and started to read something on her tablet. I reclined my seat a bit and tried to sleep.

But all I could think about was that odd incident at O'Hare. I knew Katie kind of enjoyed the idea of sharing me with her girlfriends since she talked about it quite a bit; and she did let her girlfriends play with me that time. But would she REALLY make me suck another guy off? Would I obey her if she gave me such a command? COULD I obey her? I didn't know.

"Katie, can I ask you a question?" I spoke softly.

Sensing a 'serious' situation, Katie sat upright, placed her feet on the floor, and placed her tablet face down on her lap, "Sure, baby. I always have time for your questions."

"If we had the time, would you have ordered me to suck off Roger back at the airport?"

"To be honest, I was very tempted. LaShondra made it seem . . . so . . . 'natural' to me. Would it have bothered you if I had? Would you have refused?"

"I don't know. I believe you should always be able to tell me what to do, and I believe I should always obey you, but I don't know if I could have done it. Certainly not without some sort of warning."

"But if you are going to be my slave . . ."

"I know!" I interrupted her. That is something she has taught me from the very beginning, to never do. That's how confused I was. "I know! That flies in the face of everything we are working towards!"

"Well," She said, "This isn't something we need to decide right away! Let's think about this for a bit and see what we can come up with."

I smiled and patted her on the knee, "That's why you're the boss of me!"

Katie gave me a gentle, loving, punch on the arm. "Yep! I command, you obey! Don't ever forget that!"

"No Mistress, please don't ever let me forget that!"

"Speaking of commands, did you 'forget' that you are never to interrupt me?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm just too emotional when it comes to even the possibility of disobeying you! It won't happen again!"

"You will be punished before bed tonight for that in order to make sure it won't happen again."

"I deserve punishment, I think."

We flew on, in silence for a bit, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

Again, I spoke up, "Mistress, may I ask you some more questions?"

"Yes, slave, you may ask, but, as always, I decide if you need to know the answer."

"Thank you, Mistress. You kind of like the idea of sharing me with your friends, don't you?"

Katie looked at me with a somewhat sheepish grin, "Yeah, is that a problem for you?"

"Oh! No! First of all, if it gives you pleasure, I should want it. And secondly, I should never be in a position where it is ok for me to judge you. AND I AM a guy, and both Barb and Cheryl are pretty, and sexy as all hell. It is not the worst thing that I could imagine have happen to me. But I am also curious, it seems like such an unusual fantasy for a woman."

"I suspect it isn't as unusual as you might think!" Katie said, "Just because women don't talk about something, that doesn't mean they don't think about it. But I'm not sure I understand it any better than you."

"Is it like a humiliation thing?"

"Do you mean like some sort of female cuckold?"

I nodded 'yes'.

"No, not to me. For me, I feel sort of, generous, and my generosity gives me a sense of increased status in their eyes. I enjoy the power I have over you, and how you must do whatever I say. I enjoy the idea of making you allow another woman to sit on your face or allow her to touch you however she likes. And I like the idea that they admire me for my power over you."

I had a bit of a revaluation, "So, last week, when you had Barb and Cheryl over to show me off, you were serious when you told me, that you were the one torturing me sexually, and they were just the tools?"

Katie laughed, perhaps a bit too loudly for a crowded airplane cabin, but who was I to question my owner? "Yes! LaShondra didn't order Roger to suck you off to put your cage on you, or to give you pleasure, it was more a sign of her respect for my power over you. It was a sign of approval from one dominant woman to another."

"So, its more related to your acquisition of power over me than it is any sort of humiliation or loss for you? I have a lot to learn!"

"Yes, and so do I."

"I wonder if it is a bad thing, or good, that there are so few dominant women in the world."

Katie went silent for a second, "I'm not so sure that we ARE few. I suspect we are more common than you might think."

"How So?"

"Well, think about it. Before we formalized your status as my slave, as a couple, we didn't know anyone who practiced female empowerment or male slavery. Now, we know at least two couples who practice it, and two of my friends are actively interested in it. Suddenly, we are finding dominant women all over the place! And I bet, by the time we come back from California, Cheryl will have Steve enslaved, and happy in his own chastity device!"

12