Katie Falls Further into a New Life

Story Info
Katie is used by James and his Friend.
4.3k words
4.44
20.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
190 Followers

"Katie, it's me. Come outside and walk around the corner. I'm in the black car," James ordered.

"I'll be there soon. I have to be quick, Luke will be home soon," she replied.

Katie walked outside and around the corner towards the car. It had been a week since she gave in to James and not a day had gone past, she didn't think about it. There were something about James that made her feel alive, something that she didn't get from Luke. They had both become too comfortable with each other and she felt like Luke no longer put in the effort, well that's what James had told her anyway. Opening the door, she hopped into the passenger side of James's car.

"There's my girl," James exclaimed.

"I'm your girl now am I?" Katie laughed teasingly.

"You put the anklet it on didn't you?" James smugly replied.

"You know I did and I haven't taken it off since," Katie replied, playing with the anklet.

She thought the anklet was beautiful. It was gold with a black spade symbol that had a small K in the middle of it.

"Then, you're my girl," James smugly replied.

James put his hand on Katie's thigh, leaning in and kissing her on the lips. Katie turned and returned his kiss, parting her lips and allowing their tongues to explore each other's mouth. Katie let out a small moan which was a sign that she was getting turned on; something that James was easily able to do to her. Katie reached over and slid her hand down the front of James pants, wrapping her hand around his hardening cock.

"You're not wasting any time," James laughed.

"It's all I've been thinking about!" Katie exclaimed, pulling James's cock out of his pants.

Katie leant over and gave the head of his cock a kiss, before licking up and down his thick shaft before taking him into her mouth. Katie started rubbing his cock while pushing it further into her mouth.

"Mmm fuck, you're learning," James groaned.

Katie could only reply with moans, determined to have him explode in her mouth.

"That's it bitch, suck daddy's cock. Show me what a good slut you are for me," he continued to groan.

James moved his hand up behind Katie's head, grabbing a fistful of hair. Gently, he encouraged Katie to take more of his cock into her mouth, pushing her head down further. Katie let out a slight gagging sound causing James's cock to harden more. James pulled Katie's head off of his cock and holding it so that she was looking directly up at him, drool dripping from her mouth.

"If we had more time, I'd rearrange your insides," James exclaimed.

"Mmm please James, I need you inside me," Katie begged.

James smirked at the white wife drooling in front of him, knowing full well that he'd love to breed her, however he knew he wanted to saviour and enjoy every little bit of her.

"Milk my cock bitch," James ordered, shoving his cock back into Katie's mouth.

Katie hungrily sucked his cock. She badly wanted the taste of his cum in her mouth and to hear him groan. She wanted to please him. Katie felt his cock harden and start to throb. She pushed his cock further into her mouth and started caressing his big black balls, trying to milk every drop of his cum and with a loud groan, she felt his cum filling her mouth. Katie couldn't help but stroke his cock and balls, milking more and more cum. When she felt the last of his cum drip into her mouth, she gave the tip of his cock a kiss and sat up, wiping the last of his cum off of her lips.

"You're such a naughty little slut aren't you?" James remarked.

"Hehe only because I can't help it with you," Katie laughed.

"What're you doing this Friday?" James asked.

"Nothing, Luke is going out of town to see his parents, why is that?" Katie asked.

"I'm having a little get together at mine, I want you there," James smirked.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Katie asked concerned.

"Nobody there knows Luke, it will be fine. Besides, you're mine now. There's nothing they can do or say. Wear stockings, something nice underneath and a tight fitting dress. I'll see you there," James ordered.

"Okay, I'll be there," she smiled, kissing James on the lips.

"I better go."

Katie hopped out of the car and walked back to her house. She could feel her pussy juices leaking down her thighs. Walking through the door, she walked over to where Luke was sitting, booting up his gaming console.

"Are you still visiting your parents this weekend?" Katie asked.

"Yes. That's the plan. I'll head up there on Friday morning," Luke replied.

"I'll have to bake you some cookies to take for them. I'm going to have a bath," Katie replied, kissing Luke on the cheek.

Katie walked into the bathroom, turning the bath on and stripping down to nothing. She could feel her juices sticking to her thong as she slid them down her legs. Unable to help herself, she reached down and started rubbing her pussy, feeling her juices coating her fingers. She couldn't believe how wet she was. Grabbing her phone, Katie turned the camera towards her and started filming. Sliding two fingers into her soaked pussy, she brought them up to her mouth and licked off her juices, not breaking eye contact with the phone once. She then ended the video and sent it to James with the message, 'I can't wait for Friday.' Katie put her phone down and laid in the bath, spreading her legs up onto the sides of the bathtub and reaching down to play with her pussy again. Closing her eyes, she thought about James and his muscular black body. How she loved feeling it against her. She thought about when she first saw his big black cock and how it glistened with her juices after he stretched her tight white pussy and brought her to multiple orgasms. Katie bit on her lip to stop herself from moaning out loud, she didn't want Luke to hear her. All of a sudden, she heard her phone vibrate and while continuing to finger fuck herself, she picked it up and saw a message from James. It was a photo of James, leaning back on his bed, his huge thick cock hard with the caption, 'neither can I, slut'. This sent Katie over the edge as her body shuddered through an orgasm. She didn't know what James had instore for her Friday, all she knew was she needed his cock... bad. Katie brought herself to orgasm again at the thought of James before hopping out of the bath, drying herself, kissing Luke on the cheek and heading to bed, falling asleep at the thought of James stretching her tight white pussy.

Friday morning, Luke awoke Katie with a kiss on the lips.

"I'm taking off, have a good weekend. Try not to miss me too much," he remarked.

"You try not to miss ME too much," she playfully replied, kissing him back.

Luke gave her one last kiss and drove off.

Katie watched as he drove off up the street. For a minute, she felt a tinge of guilt, however that soon subsided and was taken over by a feeling of lust. She didn't know what James had instore for her but fuck she wanted him bad. Katie spent the day getting ready for James get together that night. She had laid the dress, stockings and lingerie out on her bed, carefully shaved her legs and pussy and painted her nails a nice red. She wanted James to be speechless. Katie got herself dressed, applied her make up and waited for the taxi. On the way to James's house, she could feel her body already tingling. She looked down at the anklet, still on her ankle and smiled. She hoped James would love what he saw.

When the taxi arrived at James's house, Katie nervously hopped out and walked up the stairs. Knocking on the door, she waited there anxiously. Finally, she heard the door opening and there stood a black man.

"Hi, you must be Katie. Please come in, James is waiting for you," the strange black man remarked, looking Katie up and down.

Katie anxiously walked in, walking through the hallway and into the living room. In the living room there were a number of women and men, sitting and standing around, drinking and laughing. Looking around the room, Katie realised that she were the only white person at this get together. Was this a mistake? What would they think? She thought to herself.

"There you are, finally!" Katie heard, feeling a hand reach around her waist.

Katie turned and saw James standing next to her, his muscular body visible through his tight fitting shirt.

"Wow, you looking fucking sexy Katie," he remarked.

Katie felt her face blush and she leaned into James, feeling instantly calm. James leaned in and gave Katie a kiss on the cheek before leading her around the room, introducing her to the many people that were there.

"Ah, so you're Katie," another black man stated, looking her up and down.

"I can see why James has taken a fancy to you."

"Katie, this is Stuart. He is a good friend of mine. I'm sure you'll get to know him quite well throughout the night," James remarked.

Holding Katie's hand, James lead her away and over to get a drink.

"Don't worry, you're here with me. Let's enjoy the night," James remarked.

"I'm not worried. Do you like what you see?" Katie flirted, twirling around in a circle.

"Mmmm yes baby, you look fucking sexy. I can't wait to have you," James remarked, hungrily looking her up and down.

Katie followed James back to where Stuart was sitting, sitting on James lap, crossing her legs and putting her arm around him. She felt James rest his hand on her thigh, caressing it gently. Stuart looked down and noticed the anklet, dangling around Katie's ankle.

"Jeez James, you didn't waste any time claiming this one did you?" he smirked.

Katie looked at James puzzled at what he was talking about.

"Of course I fucking didn't, look at her. She's fucking sexy," he replied.

"Surely you'll let me have a taste of her. You can't keep her too yourself," Stuart remarked, looking over Katie once again.

Katie felt her face flush red again.

"Maybe later, I haven't even told her yet," James smugly remarked.

Katie turned towards James.

"Told me what?" she asked.

"That not only are you my slut, but you are also required to be a slut for any black man or women that I offer you to," he explained.

"What?... That's not what you said earlier in the week..." Katie stuttered.

"So? You're mine. I told you, once you put that anklet on, I owned you," he laughed.

Katie went to stand up but felt James tighten his grip around her.

"You're not going anywhere Katie. You're mine. I love you. You're my girl now and you'll be used however I see fit. Do you understand?" James whispered.

"You love me?" Katie asked.

"I do baby, you're my girl now. Luke doesn't love you the way that I do. Besides, I'll never leave you alone like he did," James smugly remarked.

James felt Katie relax and he loosened his grip. Of course Stuart would run his mouth, he can't help himself. James was going to ease Katie into it later that night but now, he had to feed her bullshit to keep her from running away. He could see on Katie's face that what he had said was playing on her mind. He couldn't believe she was even considering what he had said.

"Don't worry baby, I got you," he said as he kissed her on the cheek.

This was just the reassurance Katie needed. Leaning back against James, she relaxed knowing that he truly cared for her.

As the night went on, Katie continued to gain the attention of James's house guests. She was continuously complimented and hit on, much to her surprise, however every time, turned them down. Though, usually somebody who was shy, she was starting to love the attention she was getting from everybody, men and women. However, there was one man in particular who seemed to always find his way near her and that was Stuart. It didn't matter which room or who she were speaking to, it seemed that Stuart was always there. After speaking with a group of James friends, Katie got up and went to the kitchen to pour herself another drink. As she were leaning over the kitchen counter, she felt a hand reach around and a body press up against her.

"Fuck, Katie. You have no idea the things I'd do to you," Stuart remarked, whispering in her ear.

"Stuart, I'm here with James, leave me alone," Katie replied.

"I know you are but soon, you're going to be my little slut too. I paid James some good money to have a little taste of you," Stuart smugly remarked.

Stuart reached his hand around Katie and started caressing her flat stomach, running his hand up towards her tits.

"You look sexy as fuck in this dress. No wonder James chose you," he continued.

Katie reached down and tried to push his hand away. However, Stuart grabbed her hand and held it tightly against her causing her to use the other hand to steady herself on the bench. Katie felt him push his body against her and could feel his bulge against her ass.

"I know you can feel this bitch. This is going to be inside you later, you have no choice," he smugly remarked.

Stuart then let go and walked away. Katie watched as he turned around, looking her over again before walking outside. She grabbed her drink and went to find James.

"James, I'm not going near Stuart. He's a creep. And he paid you? What the fuck!?" Katie exclaimed.

James grabbed Katie and pulled her in close.

"You're going to do as you're told and that's none of your fucking business. You're mine to do with as I please," James remarked.

James grabbed Katie and pulled her onto his lap.

"James, you've got yourself a fine piece of white meat," his friend remarked.

"I need to have a taste," another remarked.

"Boys, boys, boys. All in good time. She just needs to be broken in," James smugly remarked.

This caused Katie to look at him, wide-eyed. How could he be so sweet one minute, and the next, treat her like a piece of meat?

"Now if you'll excuse me, this party is over," James remarked.

James lifted Katie off of his lap and placed her down on the outside couch. He walked around to all of the guests, wishing them a good night and letting them know the party was over. After all the guests had gone, much to Katie's dismay, all that were left were James, Stuart and herself.

"Get over here," James ordered Katie, motioning for her to sit between him and Stuart.

Katie hesitantly walked over and sat between the two black men. James reached down and grabbed Katie's leg that had the anklet on it.

"What does this mean Katie?" James asked firmly.

"That I'm yours," she replied.

"And?.." James continued.

"I'm yours to do with however you please," Katie replied.

"Good. My friend Stuart here paid good money to have a taste of you and a taste of you is what he is going to get. do you understand?" James exclaimed.

Katie looked at Stuart hungrily undressing her with his eyes and screwed up her face. James grabbed her face and turned her to look at him.

"Do you understand?" he asked again.

"Yes but..." Katie replied.

"No buts. Do you understand bitch?" James remarked,

"Yes but..." Katie replied again.

"Fuck me, no buts. If you refuse one more time, I'm sure Luke would love to hear what his wife is up to," James smirked.

"NO. Okay. I understand," Katie hung her head in defeat.

"Good. Now. You're going to show Stuart what a hungry little slut for black cock you are. If you say no, Luke finds out," he stated.

Sitting there in defeat, Katie felt Stuart reach over and place his hand on her thigh, caressing it before sliding it up between her legs.

"Fuck, this bitch is wet," Stuart remarked, feeling her wetness through the crotch of her thong.

Katie looked at James as he motioned for her to spread her legs wider to which she complied, opening her legs wider. Stuart moved her thong to the side and started playing with her pussy. Much to her dismay, her pussy was soaked from his touches and the way James had spoken to her. It didn't take long before her body started reacting to Stuart's touches.

"Mmmm," Katie moaned, biting her lip.

Stuart continued to touch her pussy, teasing her pussy and her clit before eventually sliding two fingers in deep causing Katie to let out another moan. Starting off slow, Stuart starting fingering Katie, the squelching sound her of soaked pussy getting louder and louder.

"Oh fuck," Katie moaned.

"This bitch is loving it," Stuart excitedly remarked.

He continued fingering her, picking up the pace as the white wife in front of him reacted to his touch more and more.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Katie moaned.

"Fuck, you love this don't you slut?" Stuart taunted.

"I knew you were a nasty slut," he continued.

This brought Katie over the edge, her legs closing hard on Stuarts hand as her body shuddered through an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Stuart!" Katie moaned loud.

"That's it bitch, cum on my fingers," he encouraged.

Katie's orgasm finally subsided. She hated that he had made her cum like that but she really didn't want Luke to find out. Stuart pulled his fingers out of her pussy and lifted them up to her mouth.

"Suck on them slut, clean my fingers," he ordered.

Katie took his fingers in her mouth, licking his fingers clean of her juices.

"You're worth every cent," Stuart remarked.

Stuart stood up and started to pull down his pants excitedly before James stopped him.

"Let Katie do it. Get on your knees slut," he ordered.

Katie looked at James and hopped off the couch to her knees. Kneeling in front of Stuart, she reached up and pulled his pants down revealing his long black cock. Whilst not as thick as James, his cock was long and still twice as big as Luke's.

"Show Stuart what a good cock sucker you are," James ordered.

Katie reached up and put her hand around Stuart's cock. Lifting it up, she leaned in and started kissing and sucking on his balls causing him to let out a groan. She then kissed and licked up his long shaft before taking the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, James has taught you well," Stuart groaned.

Stuart grabbed the back of Katie's head, holding it still as he started to thrust his hardening cock in her mouth. This caused Katie to gag as he continued hitting the back of her throat.

"Open your throat slut, it'll feel better," Stuart groaned.

Katie tried to open her throat, eventually feeling his cock go deeper in her throat. James watched in amazement as the white slut in front of him learnt to deep throat a black cock in a matter of minutes. He stood up and pulled his pants down, positioning himself next to Stuart. Out of the corner of her eye, Katie saw James cock and reached over to stroke it. Katie continued to allow Stuart to fuck her throat while she stroked James to an erection.

"You're right James, this slut is one of a kind," Stuart remarked, letting go of Katie's head.

Katie pulled her head back gasping for air before turning and starting on James's cock.

"You love black cocks don't you?" Stuart taunted.

"Mmmm," is all Katie could manage to moan.

"Do you want your pathetic husbands cock?" he continued to taunt.

Katie shook her head as she continued to suck on James's cock. Stuart reached down and pulled Katie's dress down her body, leaving her in her lingerie and stockings.

"Fuck, your body is to die for," he stated.

Katie could feel her face flush red as she continued to worship James. James pulled his cock from her mouth and sat back down on the couch.

"Come sit up here baby," he ordered.

Katie stood up and went to straddle James. His big cock glistening with her saliva.

Positioning herself over the top of his cock, she slowly sat down, feeling her tight pussy stretching around his girth.

"Oh fuck!" Katie moaned, throwing her head back.

"You like my black cock inside you?" James asked.

"Mmm yes," Katie replied.

Unable to help herself, Katie started moving her hips back and forth before sliding herself up and down James cock.

"Oh fuck James, you fee so good," Katie moaned.

Stuart couldn't believe his eyes. This white wife was hot. He walked around behind the couch and put his cock close to Katie's face.

Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
190 Followers
12