Katie gets Pampered

Story Info
Cynthia shows Katie just how much she’s loved.
3.8k words
4.29
5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the seventh story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Enjoy!

Love, Frey

My Stories

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

"It was fucking amazing! It really was. I mean, he just kept cumming and cumming inside me. I didn't think he would ever stop!" Cynthia gushed the next morning. "And his cock was HUGE, Katie! I can handle big around -- that wasn't the issue -- but he was big around and long. It felt like he was poking into my lungs! I could barely breathe!"

"I'm glad that you enjoyed your first time with a man," Katie said as she nibbled on some cantaloupe.

"You should really have him fuck you!" Cynthia still hadn't touched her breakfast. "I know you're not into guys, but just to experience it." Cynthia sighed loudly. "It was so awesome."

Katie sulked and scooped up a spoonful of cottage cheese.

"I know you wouldn't want his dick in your mouth, but... Wow! Blowing him was great, too! When he started cumming, I honestly didn't think I could keep up!" Cynthia exclaimed. "I mean, I was swallowing, but it's really difficult with a cock crammed in your mouth."

"Um-hmm," Katie mumbled while she started to clear her dishes from the table. She had kind of lost her appetite. Cynthia hadn't stopped talking about Alex since she woke up.

"You always wonder what it will be like -- well, you don't wonder -- but then, when it's actually happening, it feels so different from what you would expect."

"No. I've never wondered," Katie replied, dropping the silverware into the sink with a clatter.

"Well, of course not. You're like the ultimate snatch hound."

Katie spun around angrily. "Why do you have to be so vulgar all the time?"

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing." Katie turned back to the sink.

"Oh, shit." Cynthia came up behind her. "I'm sitting here blabbing on and on about sucking and fucking Alex and you don't want to hear anything about it." She pulled Katie into her arms. "I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine. I know that this was a big deal for you and I'm happy for you." Katie turned around to face Cynthia. "I really am."

"You're so amazing and I'm being a big, fat jerk."

"No. You're not being a jerk."

"Oh! But I'm big and fat?"

Katie smiled. "You're big and beautiful. And snugly!" Katie joyfully rubbed her face into Cynthia's huge rack.

Cynthia held Katie at arm's length. "No, I'm a jerk! Tell me I'm a jerk."

"But you're not a jerk. You're a disgusting pig with a lot of your language, but you're never a jerk."

"Yeah, but 'disgusting pig' is like your cute pet name for me."

Katie frowned and shook her head. "It really isn't."

"Yeah it is." Cynthia gently shook Katie in her arms. "Hey, you know what? You don't want to call me a jerk? But you can call me a cocksucker. After all, I am now officially a cocksucker!"

Katie sighed. "But calling you that would be a compliment, You're actually proud of being one."

"Damn right I am!" Cynthia grinned. "I'll eat pussy, I'll eat a dick -- I'll eat anything you put in front of me!"

"And... You're right back to being a disgusting pig again."

"Thank you!"

Katie grimaced while Cynthia held her tighter.

"How about this?" Cynthia started. "This Saturday will be an entire day devoted to you. Whatever you want. We've been together for a while, we live together, you're always doing everything for me -- I want to give back."

"Oh." Katie glowered at her. "How charitable of you."

"No. Seriously. This Saturday, we will do anything you want all day long. It will be 'Katie-bear's Special Day' and we'll do whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want."

Katie thought about that for a minute, then asked, "Really?"

"Yes. Anything at all."

"Okay. Fine. But you better get ready to show me how much you love me."

"I will lavish you with so much sweet love that you will be in serious danger of lapsing into a diabetic coma."

Katie chuckled. "You're nuts."

"Nuts about you, baby." Cynthia gave Katie a tight bear hug. "Start thinking about plans for Saturday."

"I will," Katie mumbled, her face smothered in Cynthia's soft tits.

When Saturday morning rolled around, Katie felt Cynthia get out of bed. It was unusual for her to be up this early, and Katie almost got up with her, but it was barely dawn, so she said nothing and tried to go back to sleep. Just as Katie was drifting off, she was woken by a loud clattering. Again, she almost got up, but then decided to stay in bed and listen to the banging and low-voiced swearing coming from the kitchen. She actually found it quite amusing. But when Katie smelled something burning, she felt that it was a good time for her to get up.

"Cynthia, is everything okay?" Katie called down the hallway.

"Just making breakfast, honey," came the overly cheery reply. It seemed that Cynthia was really trying to keep good on her word for the special day, so Katie shrugged and went into the bathroom. When she walked into the kitchen a few minutes later, Cynthia smiled at her, took her hand, and led her to the table.

"Sit. Sit. I'll have breakfast ready in a few seconds."

Katie sat down and waited while Cynthia placed a bowl and a spoon in front of her. Katie watched as Cynthia poured some milk into the bowl then placed a box of corn flakes next to the bowl.

"That's a lot of dirty pans for cold cereal," Katie observed, looking over at the stove and the counter and the sink.

"Yeah... Corn flakes was Plan D."

"Plan D?" Katie asked.

Cynthia shook her head. "Don't ask. Just enjoy your cereal. I have a bit of cleaning up to do."

Katie started to laugh.

"And don't laugh," Cynthia warned her, "Or I'm calling this whole day off."

Katie smiled, poured herself some corn flakes, and said nothing.

After the mess from the three failed breakfasts was taken care of, Cynthia sat down with her own bowl of milk. "So, what's the plan for today? How can I show you how much I love and appreciate you, Katie-bear?"

"I want you to cook dinner for me."

"Or..." Cynthia countered. "And hear me out... How about we go to a nice restaurant?"

"No. I want you to cook dinner."

"We can go anyplace you want."

"No. You make dinner for me," Katie stated adamantly. "It's different"

"Okay. Okay. So what do you want?"

"You have to decide."

"You're killing me, here!"

"Well, if you're not up for it..."

"No. No. I'll make dinner," Cynthia acquiesced. "So, that;s tonight. What do you want to do for today?"

"I want you to wash my hair."

"Wash your hair?" Cynthia asked.

"Yes. It feels nice."

"Okay. That's easy. I can totally do that."

"But you can't touch me in any sexual way."

"What?" Cynthia almost screamed. "Not even your titties?"

"Not a single finger on one of my nipples."

"You suck."

Katie smirked.

"And let me guess. I have to get some kind of special shampoo?"

"Something that smells like vanilla." Katie told her. "But it has to smell really nice. Not like fake vanilla."

"Fine. I'll pick some up when I go out grocery shopping for dinner."

"And lunch."

"Oh. And I have to make lunch, too?" Cynthia repeated with a tightening jaw. "Of course."

"And you have to play Gin Rummy with me."

Cynthia hated Gin Rummy. With a passion. It was an old person's game. Her grandparents played it. But worse than that, Cynthia was terrible at it. She always seemed to make the wrong moves and never won and she hated having to keep score.

"Gin, huh? Does this all seem like an awful fuckin' lot to you?"

Katie smiled smartly. "It sounds like you don't really want to prove how much you love me, you know."

"Fine. Is that it?"

"And I want a dog."

"A dog?"

"A dog."

"No. We can't have a dog. I work and you go to school. We're not home enough. The poor thing would just sit here, lonely, all day long."

Katie defiantly crossed her arms. "I want a dog or you don't love me."

"Okay. Fine." Cynthia spun on her heels and stormed out of the apartment. Katie heard her stomping down the stairs, then heard the door at the bottom open and then slam shut.

Alex was at the kitchen table having breakfast when she barged in.

"Hey, Alex, I'm taking your dog for the day."

With his fork halfway to his mouth, Alex asked, "What?"

"Katie is being a fuckin' little pouty pants and wants a dog," she said, hooking Rio up to his leash. "I'll bring him back tomorrow."

Still holding the fork in midair, he watched as she marched back out the door, slammed it behind her, and tramped back upstairs.

Freya walked in. "Hey, what's with all the door slamming? Did I just hear Cyn?"

"She kidnapped Rio."

"Huh." Freya frowned, looking at the door. "That's odd."

Nodding his head, Alex replied, "Yup..."

The room was silent for a minute as they looked at each other, then they heard Cyn banging her way down the stairs again, but this time, they heard the outside door open and slam shut, and the squeal of tires as Cyn tore out of the driveway.

Freya turned back to Alex, raised a hand, looked like she was going to say something, then thought better of it and simply left the room to continue folding laundry.

Alex went back to his breakfast. He had to get to work.

About an hour later, Cynthia came home with two bags of groceries. Katie was outside playing with Rio and waiting for her.

Concerned, Katie said, "You were gone for a while."

"I'm sorry that I yelled," Cynthia said contritely. "This is supposed to be your day."

Katie picked up Rio. "It's fine. I'm used to it."

Cynthia's heart broke. "Oh! But you shouldn't be."

"But I am," Katie replied simply.

Cynthia looked at her lover. A full-grown adult, but seeming even more like a little girl than ever, holding the tiny dog and smiling sweetly with no hint of anger or spite. Her face glowing like a child with unconditional love.

'I do not deserve her,' Cynthia thought, feeling terrible about how she always treated this amazing woman. "I got vanilla shampoo," she offered. "And I smelled every fucking --" Cynthia stopped herself, then continued in a more pleasant tone of voice, "I smelled every one they had and picked what I thought was the prettiest smell. It's vanilla and rose."

Katie's smile broadened. "Thank you. I'm sure it's lovely."

"Well, let's go upstairs and find out," Cynthia told her. "I'll wash your hair and then we can get into comfy pajamas and play Gin."

"Okay!" Katie answered excitedly as she held the door for Cynthia and then followed her upstairs.

"So where should we wash your hair?" Cynthia asked. "I mean, I'm not bathing you or anything... Or am I...?" Cynthia smiled.

"No sexual touching."

"Ugh," Cynthia scoffed. "So, how about the kitchen sink?"

Katie thought about that for a moment. "I don't know... That sounds like it could get messy. We don't have one of those plastic smocks that they have at the salon."

"Right. Because you're such a girly-girl," Cynthia said sarcastically. "When was the last time you had your hair done at a beauty salon?"

"When was the last time you went to a beauty salon?" Katie shot back.

"Pfft." Cynthia fluffed her flaxen hair and wiggled her hips. "I don't have to. I'm just naturally gorgeous."

"Uh-huh." Katie poked Cynthia's pudgy tummy. "You're practically a Paris runway model."

"Alex didn't seem to mind much last night."

"He was just throwing you a bone trying to get to me."

"And you say that I'm mean!" Cynthia answered, then added, "But, you're right! He definitely threw me a bone! Twice!"

"Enough."

"Sorry," Cynthia mumbled, but she didn't sound very sorry to Katie. "Let's wash that mousey, brown mop of yours."

Katie ignored that comment. "I think doing it in the tub would be the easiest," Katie said. "Then when you're done, I can simply take a quick shower to rinse off and we're done."

"I don't know if there's really enough room to do it in the tub!"

Exasperated, Katie frowned at her.

Cynthia's lecherous grin quickly faded. "Sorry." Then she asked, "So, I'm going to wash your hair and you're just going to sit in the tub?"

"Yes."

"Naked?"

"Well, without the poncho thingie, my clothes would get soaked, so... Yeah. Naked."

"And no sexual touching?"

"None."

"You're making this very difficult, Katie," Cynthia complained.

Katie gave Cynthia a sly sideways look. "We'll see."

Cynthia instantly became much more interested in washing Katie's hair. "Come on, let's get you all stripped down, naked, and wet."

Katie took Cynthia's hand as they walked to the bathroom. "You always have such a wonderful way with words."

"You bring out the best in me!"

In the bathroom, Cynthia started to undress Katie. "I can handle this myself, thank you very much."

"Fine," Cynthia pouted.

"You grab a couple of towels -- the fluffy ones that I like -- and my hairbrush and the shampoo," Katie instructed as she started to take her sneakers off. Cynthia grabbed the shampoo and towels and was back in the bathroom in plenty of time to enjoy watching her lover undress.

Cynthia placed the towels and shampoo on the counter by the sink, then stood in the doorway as Katie started to pull her shirt up and over her head. Cynthia watched her torso elongate as she reached above her head, then noticed the lacy bra that she had on. Not the sports bra style that she usually wore. This was one of the bras that Cynthia had bought for her. All satin and lace. And it was dark purple, almost plum in color. It looked amazing against Katie's olive complexion.

Katie unbuttoned her jeans, dropped them to the floor, and kicked them to the side. Cynthia saw that she was wearing the matching panties. Cynthia was practically drooling looking at the tiny triangle of satin covering what she hoped was a freshly-shaved snatch.

Katie looked at her and smiled a knowing smile, then turned her back to Cynthia. Cynthia watched as she leisurely shimmied out of her panties, exposing her tight little ass, stepped out of them, then half-turned and tossed them to Cynthia. She caught them and immediately brought the warm handful of satin and lace up to her nose and inhaled the familiar damp musk of Katie's arousal.

Cynthia watched as Katie unhooked her bra and with her thumb and forefinger, rather ceremoniously dropped it on top of the growing pile of clothes on the floor next to her.

She was now completely naked.

Turning around and with her ankles crossed, Katie presented herself to Cynthia.

Cynthia's attention focused on her perfectly smooth pussy lips, barely visible between her tightly pressed thighs. Cynthia tossed the panties over her shoulder out into the hallway behind her and started towards her girlfriend.

"No sexual touching," Katie warned her.

"I was just going to give you a hug because I love you," Cynthia bluffed. "Nothing sexual."

"Every time you touch me it's sexual!"

Cynthia blinked. She had no response to that.

"You can only touch me from the ears up" Katie told her.

Cynthia gave her a smirk and patted the top of the head like she was a good puppy. "There."

"Are you ready to wash my hair?" Katie cocked her head to the side and arched her back a little, thrusting her breasts out.

Looking down, Cynthia admired their perfectly pert shape and how the tiny silver barbell piercings always seemed to keep her nipples exquisitely erect. "Almost ready." Cynthia dashed out of the bathroom and was back in less than a minute.

"When I was out I got you a couple of presents," She told Katie.

"Presents?" Katie exclaims, clapping her hands. "For me?"

"Yes. But just one first. The other one is for later... If you're good."

"I'm always good!" Katie informed her.

"You're always perfect!" Cynthia corrected her. She opened the black faux-leather box and showed Katie what was inside.

"What are --" Katie started, then her eyes widened as she suddenly realized what Cynthia had gotten for her. "Ohhh, Cynthia!" She exclaimed in a hushed tone. "They're absolutely beautiful!"

Cynthia gave Katie the box and she held it in her hands, just staring at the jewelry inside. She lifted her head and looked at Cynthia with sparkling eyes. "I'm going to wear them right now!"

"I can't wait to see them on you, Katie-bear," Cynthia said, her voice darkened by lust.

Katie handed the box to Cynthia. "Here, take them out while I take these off." Katie reached for one of her nipples and started to unscrew the ball end of the piercing. When she had that one off, she started unscrewing the second one.

Holding them both in her hand, she commented, "My boobs look strange, now, without anything in them."

"But kind of cute," Cynthia added. "Like the 'old Katie' before my perversions rubbed off on you."

Katie smiled. "I like your perversions."

"Well, that's good because you're stuck with them!"

Handing the barbells to Cynthia, Katie took one of the new nipple rings and held it in her hand. It was a small circle made up of fused metal balls with a bar running through the center. And, of course, purple.

"The lady called it a nipple shield piercing or something like that," Cynthia explained. "She said one of the balls on the side unscrews, then you pull the bar out, put the ring around your nipple, push the bar back into place through your piercing, and screw the ball back on."

"Could you do it for me?" Katie asked.

"Certainly!" Cynthia unscrewed the ball end of the post and pulled the bar out of the circle. Then she bent down, drew one of Katie's nipples into her mouth, and sucked hard. Katie moaned and pulled Cynthia's head against her chest. She could feel Cynthia's teeth lightly nibbling on the sensitive flesh of her tiny nipple and her knees almost buckled in pleasure.

Cynthia pulled away and holding the metal ring in one hand, carefully maneuvered the bar through one side, through Katie's turgid nipple, through the other side of the ring, and screwed the ball end onto the bar. After she repeated the process with the other one, she stepped back and admired her girlfriend's new nipple adornments.

"Oh, Katie!" She whispered. "Look at them!"

Katie turned to look at herself in the bathroom mirror and her mouth fell open. Her dark nipples stood out gloriously, each one surrounded by a ring of beads that shimmered various shades of metallic purple in the otherwise unflattering light of the bathroom. She gawked at herself for over a full minute, then finally turned back to face Cynthia. "They look like beautiful flowers!" She raised her arms above her head and shimmied her body from side to side showing off her beautiful new nipple rings.

And that's when Cynthia, who had been, up to this point, stunned into silence and virtual immobility by her girlfriend's sheer beauty, lifted Katie by the waist and roughly plopped her onto the folded towels sitting on the vanity next to the sink. As Katie started to screech, Cynthia ripped her legs apart and shoved her face deep into Katie's pussy.

Katie's screech morphed into a scream of animalistic passion. She had thought she could stave Cynthia's raging libido off a little longer, but she should have known better than that. Katie slumped against the tile wall and spread her legs wider allowing Cynthia to take everything that she wanted from her. She had always been Cynthia's for the taking.

12