Katie Goes Black Ch. 02

Story Info
The Second and... Katie and Jay continue.
3.9k words
4.53
15.5k
29
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 2: THE SECOND AND...

"Hi, Jay, this is..." I began before he interrupted.

"Hi, Katie." Before we parted Saturday morning we exchanged phone numbers. At the time and after, I wasn't sure if the 'not interested in a boyfriend' thing on my part would make it likely or unlikely to hear from him, again. "I was wondering how to contact you... well, no... I mean I have your number but... ugh," he finally grunted into the phone.

I chuckled, "I know, Jay. I have wondered the same thing. I said I wasn't interested in a boyfriend or serious relationship of any kind so would you think I didn't want to hear from you? That wasn't it, Jay, I just..."

"I know, I get it. I don't know what happened to you but I trust it was enough to put you off on the idea for a while. I was honest, though, when I said that was kind of a relief knowing what your expectations were." He laughed, "I guess your expectations are pretty basic."

I laughed with him, "Yeah, I just need some fucking without the complications."

"So," he replied, "when are we meeting and where?" Oh, thank God, I thought.

* * * *

We settled on Friday night right after work and since I was on the other side of the city from where he lived and worked, his apartment was selected because he wanted to shower before I arrived (construction worker, he reminded me).

His directions were easy and I climbed one flight of stairs to find his apartment. When I knocked on the door, it opened so I pushed harder and called out for him as I looked around the small space. I thought my apartment was small and it is,.but his isn't much bigger but surprisingly clean and tidy for a man, at least the men I had known. It was an open layout with a small kitchen and dinette on the left, a living room straight ahead with a sliding door to a small balcony, and a hallway to the right which presumably led to a bedroom and bathroom.

And that was where Jay appeared fussing to arrange damp hair into some order while wearing only boxer shorts. I sucked in a small gasp; it wasn't that he was greeting me on only our second meeting in his underwear but the sight of that body. Over the past days since our only previous meeting I had begun to question if I was remembering him correctly, was I being fair to him by building the memory too high? I wasn't being unfair. A tall black man with well-toned and defined muscles distributed over his entire body approached, a body that wasn't gym-built with the usual too much emphasis on the upper body but a body built from use and in his case construction.

I tore my eyes from his body to a face lit up by the same open smile I remembered. His arms were open and I eagerly stepped into them. The kiss was far from a greeting but could have been a kiss in the midst of intense fucking which was clearly on both our minds. He pulled me into his chest and I felt my bra-encased breasts flatten against the unyielding flesh of him. I pressed my hips into him and felt the presence of that wonderful cock that had confirmed the wisdom of my decision to avoid serious entanglements and to discover friendships providing great sexual release.

Our hearts were both pounding and our breath quickened when I stepped back and began unbuttoning my blouse. I slid it off my shoulders and down my arms. I dropped in in a small straight-back chair near the door, maybe where he puts on the boots in the morning before work. I then reached behind to unclasp my bra. He watched intently as the cups fell from my breasts and I dropped them too over the blouse. He reached out to cup both breasts and then continued watching as my fingers worked the clasp and zipper on my skirt. As I was working on my skirt, my eyes were watching him as he pushed the waistband of his shorts down his hips and legs to expose his long black cock as my skirt dropped. I didn't bother picking up the skirt but quickly pushed my panties to the floor, too.

I stepped out of the garments discarded on the floor and eagerly stepped up against him. I pressed my 5'-4", 100-pound white body into his 6'-1" 200-pound black body. I gasped and moaned when his large lips found mine and my abdomen was pressed into by his big cock. We kissed with passion for minutes, our hands roaming each other, our bodies pressing into each other.

He broke the kiss and gazed at me. God, I thought, how can two near strangers be so hot for each other? There was no 'how' to be answered, though, only what next and Jay took the initiative with that. He began kissing me and moving me back until I bumped into the edge of the kitchen counter. He lifted me up effortlessly and sat me down on the surface. He pushed my chest back and I allowed my body to sag back to be supported by my elbows. He pulled me toward him until my ass was at the edge and spread my hanging legs wide apart. As he lowered his head, I gasped. Oh God... a guy is going to eat me! I've sucked cock for so many guys and this is the first to go down on me. I groaned as his lips made contact with my pussy lips, his tongue coming out to lick along the slit which easily parted under the light pressure. I was moaning and gasping as his tongue flicked over my clit, then worked down to my hole which he made available to his tongue by pulling my pussy wide open. He sucked on my hole, my lips, and clit. He chewed on my lips and nipped my clit with his teeth. When he inserted a finger in addition to all the rest, then added a second and followed by a third, I collapsed back as my abdomen tensed and my pussy began giving me signals of a rising orgasm.

He had just curled a finger to stroke the top front of my pussy and made incidental contact with my g-spot when... the doorbell rang and we both jumped so much Jay stumbled back and nearly fell while I jerk upright like there was a giant spring released in my spine.

"Shit," Jay exclaimed. "The pizza." Pizza! Did I miss an orgasm for pizza?

I refocused on Jay. We were both naked and both super aroused. Of course, it was more evident on his body. I love that cock. Maybe I should just give myself to him so he can fuck me anytime he wants. Of course, the doorbell rings, again.

I jump off the counter and look at Jay, the door, and back to Jay. Jay was doing the same thing only to me and the door. He thought faster than me, though (damn). He reached back, snatched up my blouse, and tossed it to me.

"Hold it in front of you... pretend something..." Pretend something? What the hell does that mean?

I relented, though. I took a deep breath and clutched the blouse to my front as I cracked the door open a bit and looked around the edge. The guy said the obvious, pizza delivery, like the pizza box, and the goofy shirt and hat didn't say enough.

"Oh... shoot," I stumbled out with, "I... ah... I spaced it out and started getting ready for a shower. Ah... um... how much, again?"

Behind me, I heard Jay running back from somewhere. I put my hand back and I felt bills placed in it. Still clutching the blouse in front of me, I had to open the door further. I handed him the bills and he put the box toward me. The poor guy fumbled for the money, not really so much from holding the box and the money as much as his eyes were not focused on either of those but on my body. I was positive the blouse wasn't covering much and especially not below my waist. I put the bills on the box and then reached for the box so he could change hands to take the bills. I should have just said keep the change but before that came into my head I was holding the box in one hand, the blouse in the other, and then he reached out to give me the change. It wasn't even a thought. It wasn't as if I made a decision, it just happened. Holding the box, the blouse dropped out of my hand and I took the change before I realized what I had done. I was convinced the poor guy saw my glistening pussy before but now I was completely naked in front of him. I gave him a weak smile as he stood frozen. I kicked the door closed but my dropped blouse got in the way... of course, it did. I handed the pizza box to Jay and flung the door back open to retrieve my blouse. The guy was still standing there, his mouth agape probably wondering if anyone back at the store would believe him.

I was still shaking, partially from the nervous energy of flashing the pizza guy but also (more) from the spent sexual energy that was built up and left stored inside. Jay was looking at me and I was looking at him. His cock was completely limp by this point and suddenly he began chuckling and that got me started and before we had moved away from the door we were both laughing hard. The pizza guy thing was funny but not that funny because all that laughing really was dissipate all that stored energy.

Jay pointed at the little dinette table as he went to the refrigerator for bottles of beer and grabbed some paper napkins from the counter. Interrupted from an orgasm with great potential, pizza was a poor substitute but I had no doubt after last Friday night and Saturday morning that more was coming soon.

The large pepperoni disappeared and bottles of beer emptied amid lively chatter and laughter. Jay repeated several times how funny the delivery was, how well I handled it under the circumstance and the stunned reaction of the delivery guy.

Jay's eyes were frequently on my exposed breasts above the table top and when I glanced down myself I wasn't surprised at how erect my nipples were. It somehow didn't seem fair that part of me was always exposed and he was generally covered by the table. Sitting casually naked with him while eating and talking was arousing. His frequent looks at my breasts were repeated reminders and I found myself wishing I could do the same at his cock.

"So how did it feel to flash the guy?" Jay inquired with both seriousness and teasing in his voice.

I giggled in response. "I've never really thought about exhibitionism before and certainly never did it. I mean, sure, I wore bikinis that attracted attention but nothing so blatant as naked." I looked at him and he was watching me. The relaxed mood was shifting and both of us recognized it.

"But what did it feel like?" he pressed. "Was it...?"

"Arousing?" I inserted. "Yeah... God, yes, it was arousing." I was suddenly aware that one of my hands was fondling a breast but his attention was already very aware of that. "You know what I kept wondering? I mean I was clutching the blouse to my chest but I didn't really think anything was covered... probably not my breasts and certainly not my pussy."

"Stunning breasts, too," he offered, "and beautiful shaved pussy. Who wouldn't be stunned at seeing them?"

I blushed. "But... what I kept wondering... could he tell my pussy had just been eaten? Could he see the moisture of my arousal and your saliva on it?" Jay's face reflected a smile but his eyes were revealing the fire of arousal. My voice softened and I continued and it had nothing to do with the delivery guy. "It excited me, Jay, truly excited me to be in front of him like that. When I accidentally dropped the blouse... really it was an accident... and he stared so openly... I almost let a moan of arousal escape. It was... but... Jay... WOW... Jay, just before that damn doorbell... I was a nano-moment from a powerful orgasm. Jay, what you did was... how...?"

He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I was inspired, I guess." He looked up shyly and confessed, "I haven't had much opportunity... before."

I reached across the table and held his hand. Then I slid off my wooden, straight-back chair and knelt down by his chair which I was tugging unsuccessfully to turn until he assisted. And... there it was... his long, thick cock... and it was definitely showing his arousal. With my hands on his knees to open them, I stretched forward to kiss the black shaft ridged by prominent veins. I then lifted the head and kissed it.

I looked up at him, my small appearing white hand on his black cock. "My turn..."

"But... you didn't cum..." he halfheartedly objected.

I smiled as I lowered my face back to his cock, my lips brushing it as I replied, "And neither will you with my mouth. Our orgasms will be fucking. After that..." I uttered between kisses and licks, "then we'll decide how other orgasms are achieved." I glanced up and saw his objection had been only token and was perfectly comfortable going with the flow of whatever happened.

I smiled inwardly as I took the bulbous cock head between my lips. We're nearly strangers and this is so much more comfortable and easy. No tension or fear or nervousness, just an attitude of accepting what came next, a simple dedication to giving and accepting at the moment without concern for beyond the moment.

After loving his cock for many minutes, and that's what it seemed like, loving, devoting my attention, I was holding a hard big black cock in my hand and mouth. I still couldn't entirely wrap my head around the fact, either. I never thought much about black men one way or another, but I heard the stories for sure. Stories about big cocks on big, powerful black men. I heard the stories about how dominating they were, how they felt fucking you. Now... here I am... holding one in my hand... and mouth... and, yes... definitely... at least this one... how amazing fucking it is. The thoughts in my head were shocking in a way. Even to myself, they sounded like I was some kind of slut. It's that what a slut is? A woman who simply loves sex and doesn't require a relationship to enjoy it? It's just a word... and it's just this one guy... right?

I put off idle thoughts in the back of my brain about that word and let the in-the-moment part of my brain resume dominance.

With a hard cock in my hand, I rose up and began a kissing journey up his body until I was standing bent over kissing his lips. As I did, I straddled him and the chair and sat on his lap. I pressed my rigid nipples into his hard chest and wiggled my dripping pussy against his cock. We groaned into each other's mouths and knew it was time.

I raised up, reached behind, and grasped his cock, then moved it and my hips until I felt it at my pussy entrance, and settled down inches so the head was lodged just inside. I wiggled a bit more so we were aligned and slowly sank down the long shaft feeling it expand my pussy inch by inch. An amazing feeling of being filled as it moved up inside me. When I was finally sitting on his thighs, I wiggled and rotated more so it was firmly and deeply consumed by my wet, clenching pussy.

I kissed him and looked into his eyes as I slowly moved on his cock. "Is this wrong, Jay? Is it wrong that I can do this so easily and I want this so much?"

His hands cupped my face and he kissed me... hard. "No... but if it is... it's me, too." He kissed me, again. "My hours are too erratic for a girlfriend. I'm working long hours in the jobs. We're trying to grow the company." He looked deeply into my eyes, "This is perfect for me, too. Companionship, sex, no complication."

I smiled, lifted up so just the head was inside, and dropped abruptly down the full length. We both groaned in response and the fucking began in earnest. I began bouncing on him so hard I heard the chair creak and groan, too. I couldn't stop, though... didn't want to stop. I just had to trust the chair would hold. It did. I cried out as the orgasm washed away the pent-up stored frustrated sexual energy from the interrupted orgasm of earlier and I came with a force I was thankful to be sitting with Jay's arms around me. It was doubly satisfying that I felt... actually felt... my pussy filled with cum as his cock jerked and spewed huge volumes of seed into me.

I was gasping for air as I hung onto him with shaking arms, random muscles of my body, and legs twitching and shivering with my pussy spasming around his cock.

"Oooohhhhh... godddddd... you... beautiful... man..." I gasped out as I clutched my body to him.

He was kissing my neck and shoulder as he exclaimed, "And here... I thought... it was... all you." I smiled and hugged him hard.

It wasn't the only fuck, of course. I sucked him hard and we fucked several more times and spent the night, again. In bed, I convinced him to penetrate me as we lay spooned. Exhausted, I fell to sleep quickly and very contently with his cock deep inside my pussy. The next morning was a repeat of last weekend but without the concern of a check-out time. How much sex can I have? Apparently, a lot.

Then, the routine changed. He called me on the very next Tuesday night. He wanted to see me (he wanted to fuck me and we both understood it) and he'd come to my place. When he arrived, I greeted him at the door naked with no pretense of a shower. I hurried him out of his clothes and pulled him to my bed which was already turned down and waiting. We fucked twice intensely before he left. Meeting only to fuck and we were both happy with it.

That became a routine for us over the next number of weeks. Some weekday night we got together for a quick fuck, if fucking twice could be called quick. Weekends were Friday or Saturday night depending on his schedule. Sometimes I stopped for take-out or there was delivery. Yes, we did the flashing, again. It was still intense for me. Always, though, we ate naked.

After a month or so, I was lying on his body totally spent after my third orgasm of the night and we were in no hurry as it was a weekend night. We were in my bed and he was sleeping over. His cock was inside my pussy and it was flexing around it as if it had the same sense of amazement that I did about being filled by it. When my pussy ceased closing around his cock on its own, I consciously began clenching with the muscles. I found it tended to keep him somewhat firm along with small movements. Each weekend was a challenge to see how many times I could renew his cock hard before we had to have sleep. It amazed me that he could not only get hard but cum three or four times, though the third and fourth times lasted much longer. That was an added bonus as far as I was concerned.

The side of my face was against his chest which was gradually settling in a normal rising and lowering as he recovered from our most recent joint orgasms. I moved my hips slightly and sighed contentedly at the feeling that his cock was still somewhat hard, but even softened it was long enough to stay inside.

"Have you ever thought about other guys?" The question came from him and I didn't know how to take it.

I raised up to rest my chin on my forearms over his chest. I looked at him confused. "Are you suggesting we've gone the course of this?"

He jerked his head up to look into my eyes and stroked his hands over my back and ass. "God, no! Maybe I asked that wrong," he said with a nervous chuckle. "What you're giving me is amazing! No... no, what I meant was... well... this is about experiencing the pleasures of sex and even experiencing new things." I nodded, feeling much better but still wondering what he was asking. "I mean... in the interest of experiencing... have you ever wondered about multiple guys?"

I looked at him understanding now but hesitant in responding. What we were doing was amazing but I was already wondering if the term 'slut' applied to me. Multiple guys... wow. Then, I responded honestly because there was no relationship to jeopardize.

"Multiple guys... I... no... to be honest, it has never occurred to me." I looked deeply into his eyes. He'd always been sincere and careful with me and fully aware of us mutually enjoying what we were doing. "You have friends?"

He nodded. "I'm just curious, not encouraging. I told you I work for a small construction company, right?" I nodded. He was a carpenter. "There are four of us, all about the same age except for one guy who is 32. The rest of us think of him as the boss because he has a few more years of experience and when we agreed to form our own company he had more money to invest."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12