Katie Goes Black Ch. 03

Story Info
DOUBLED PLEASURE PLUS ANAL. Katie gets 3-some and anal.
7k words
4.66
17.5k
35
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers

CHAPTER 3: DOUBLED PLEASURE PLUS ANAL

As the next weekend came into focus, Jay called me. Had I thought any about trying two guys? Upon questioning, he confessed that one of the guys, a friend of his going way back and is now the electrician of the group, was bugging him so much that he finally confessed about me. I spent time confirming that all the guys in the little company would be respectful and caring, like Jay is, I finally agreed we could try it with his friend. I tried to give the impression I was reluctantly agreeing to try it. The truth was that ever since it had come up I haven't been able to think about anything else. As much as Jay and I fucked during a weekend night, what would it be like with two?

Saturday night at Jay's little place, he had suggested. I thought that was far better than giving away my address to someone I didn't know, yet. Late Saturday afternoon I knocked on Jay's apartment door and I immediately heard voices inside as if they (if both were inside) had been sitting anxiously, nervously waiting. The door opened and I stepped into Jay's ready arms and we kissed softly, not the desperate 'God, I can't wait to be fucking you' kiss we often began with. I could smell take-out fried chicken in the air.

Jay whispered in my ear, "Are you still okay with this? We don't have to if you've changed your mind."

I smiled at him. I loved the concern and that he was giving me a way out. "I'm fine, Jay, excited though with some nerves. You know I've never done this before." He nodded and smiled. I added, "Besides, if I changed my mind, I wouldn't be standing here, would I?" He smiled, again.

With an arm around my shoulder, he turned us and he kicked the door shut. Across the space in the little living room was another black man. It hit me then that of course all four of them were probably black and that had its own little tugging curiosity if all four might have been like Jay ... yeah, no, not just all black.

Jay introduced us and it became a bit awkward instantly. The three of us knew what was going to happen. For a moment I couldn't move with indecision: do I shake his hand in greeting? The friend took care of it, though, by stepping up and giving me a loose hug and kiss on the cheek, it was almost like splitting the difference. After a beer and some more awkward time talking, we sat at the small dinette table for fried chicken and sides. Jay's best friend was Toby Williams, the electrician of the group, the same 28 years old as Jay, an inch shorter than Jay's 6' 1" and a trim, toned body under his tight tee shirt.

The dinner provided relief from awkwardness and conversation began to open up and since I had no love for my job and my life was nothing note-worthy (except for Jay), the conversation settle mostly on the projects they were involved in and their growing up. But, after dinner and shifting back to the little living room with another beer, it predictably became awkward, again.

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and pull in some courage and stood up. This was crazy. There was really one reason we were here and it wasn't to try to sit and talk like old friends and nothing was going to break the issues hanging over the evening until we did the obvious. I opened my shorts and pushed them over my hips and down my legs. I then pulled up my tee-shirt avoiding looking at Toby. I tossed my tee-shirt to the side and kicked off my sandals and stood in bra and panties before them.

"We can continue pretending there isn't the figurative elephant in the room," I began as I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra, "or we can confront it so it isn't taking up space and attention." Toby's eyes bugged out as I slipped the straps off my shoulders while holding the cups to my breasts. I stepped before Toby and lowered the bra to reveal my firm, natural C-cup breasts. "If you agree," I continued and placed his hands on my hips at the waistband of my panties, "let's do something about it." Toby looked up at me, then at Jay but quickly back to me but not so much me as my crotch and I was pretty sure he was staring at the wetness showing through there. When he did look up at me, though, I nodded. His fingertips hooked into the thin material and slipped them slowly over my hips and down my thighs. They fell to my feet and I let him have a moment to see my shaved pussy before I turned toward the short hallway leading to Jay's single bedroom.

I heard both guys spring to their feet to follow my retreating naked body. I was guessing Jay hadn't wanted to presume too much with Toby there and I was right. Other times we were ready for an evening of fucking. As I stepped into the bedroom, I saw his bed still made and not with the covers turned down. As I did that, the guys came in pulling off shirts and kicking off shoes. After turning the bed down, I moved to the guys.

Ever since I knew I was going to go through with this, the anticipation had been working on me. I wasn't going to wait any longer. I needed a cock and two would be even better. If recognizing that about myself made me a slut ... so be it.

They weren't wasting time, either. They were both stepping out of their jeans when I returned to them. I dropped to my knees on the carpeted floor at the foot of the bed where there was barely enough room for the three of us between the bed and old, garage-sale dresser. I put my hands on both stomachs as I knelt in front of them. Jay's face was at ease and excited about what was coming. Toby's face was a bundle of nerves and uncertainty. I had the sense that, despite whatever teasing he had given Jay, he was not believing what was actually about to happen, maybe still questioning if it really would happen.

Both sets of eyes were on me from above but my attention wasn't going to be on their eyes. I wasn't seeking agreement or encouragement. I was seeking simple, base satisfaction and that began with seeing and feeling what was inside their underwear. I knew what Jay had and when I placed my hands on the front of each of their boxers I was very pleasantly surprised. I smiled lustily as I pressed my hand against both cocks because Toby's felt about as big as Jay's. I grabbed the waist of both and yanked their boxers down. Jay, far more comfortable with me, was just beginning to firm but Toby was getting quite hard just from the anticipation. I wrapped my hands around both cocks and a sigh escaped my lips as I leaned forward to kiss and lick Toby's long cock before shifting over to Jay's familiar cock.

Toby moaned loudly as I took his cock into my throat. Jay had been very willing to allow me to practice sucking big cock all I wanted and I did it a lot. Most cocks I had sucked before filled my mouth and might have just entered my throat but deep-throating wasn't happening with those. Jay's was very different and it took a lot of practice and experimenting to achieve it. I had only recently succeeded in taking his cock completely into my throat and not choking. So, when I did that to Toby, pressing my nose into his pubic hair, it sounded like he was about to cum.

I pulled off Toby and did the same thing to Jay but I wasn't interested in just having them cum, I wanted cock in my pussy and the idea of having two black cocks, one after the other, had my pussy drooling.

I released Jay's cock and crawled onto the bed facing them on my knees. I felt like a slut. Anxious to be with Jay with little more intention than fucking him had me feeling that way, anyway. Naked before two naked black men and desiring only to be fucked by them was beginning to convince me.

"I need to be fucked, guys," I blurted out without the least bit of embarrassment or hesitation. "Who's first and how do you want me?"

Jay was all smiles. He teased me with that word, slut. He made it sound like a good thing and I could see it on his face as he watched me eyeing Toby's equally big cock. I didn't want a relationship unless it was a sexual one and Jay was good at providing it. Now, with Toby added to it, the label of slut was getting more undeniable.

Toby crawled onto the bed and asked me to lie back. I hopped off my knees and landed on my back with my legs spread wide. His eyes were fixed on my ready pussy as if he still wasn't believing this. Maybe I should be thinking the same way but I wasn't. I put my arms out to him and he crawled between my open legs and I pulled him to me. We kissed for several minutes and I could feel my erect nipples pressing into his chest and his cock pressing into my abdomen. He wiggled his hips against me and it felt good as he began taking action. He moved his hips back and slid his hips forward, his cock sliding over my pussy lips and clitoral hood. I moaned and whispered my desire into his ear. He raised up to guide his cock to my pussy entrance and I moaned as I felt his cock at my hole and groaned as it began entering me. He was gentle and careful, too. He eased his big cock into me as moans and groans and gasps of pleasure flowed from my lips.

When he was deep inside me, I raised my feet and wrapped them around his hips as he began pulling back. He thrust back into me and I gasped, raising my hips to him to encourage him more. He responded with increasing strength, power, and speed. I loved the way Jay fucked me hard and dominantly and I encouraged Toby, too. Soon, he was grunting as he pounded his cock into me deep and hard. I felt something prodding at my cheek and turned to find another black cock. With a smile, I opened my mouth to accept Jay's cock as he pressed in and in and in until it was moving in and out of my throat.

When Jay's cock left my mouth, I groaned in frustration but then Toby left my pussy, too. I looked to find them shifting positions. Jay slammed his cock into my opened pussy and Toby presented his cock and I again tasted my pussy on it as I sucked it in. This was going to take a while if this was how they were going to do it but I wasn't about to complain because their quick switch did little to abate my rising stimulation.

Jay, being much more familiar and confident with me, continued to slam his cock at my wet pussy. He pulled back and thrust hard back into me. I groaned around Toby's cock in my mouth and my eyes shot open when a nipple was twisted hard. I strained to see and found Jay supporting himself with one arm and using his other hand to twist and pull my nipple. Toby quickly followed Jay's example and mauled the other breast and nipple. The combination of being fucked in pussy and mouth and pain shooting from my nipples sent me into orgasm. Jay didn't even pause, though, but continued to brutally attack my pussy.

My orgasm was just easing when Jay pulled out and turned me over, lifting my ass in the air for me to be on my hands and knees. Toby's cock being pulled from my mouth took another turn at my pussy. I heard Jay instruct Toby to fuck me hard. He didn't question his buddy but slammed into my open pussy to the hilt in one mighty thrust. Jay wiggled under my head sideways and pulled my head down onto his cock. I turned my head to align my mouth with the angle of his cock and he began thrusting up into my mouth. I opened wide and opened my throat, his cock sliding into both with each stroke.

I was going to orgasm, again. Jay had stretched his arm out under me and was flicking and pressing on my clit, then alternating with my nipples while Toby pummeled my pussy. Just as I thought I might orgasm, I felt Toby explode in me, great shots of cum coating my pussy which sent me over the top. Jay continued his effort on my clit as I orgasmed which sent me on wave after wave of orgasmic peaks. When Toby pulled out and Jay pulled from my mouth, my shoulders and face crashed into the bed but my ass was still in the air which was Jay's next stop. Again, he buried his cock in me in one thrust, fucking me frantically until he too climaxed minutes later.

I collapsed onto the bed gasping and, when I did, Jay's cock slipped from my pussy. I was aware but not about to move for several minutes as I fought for air and control my racing heart. I did hear the conversation between them, though.

"Fuck ... Jay ... no wonder you've been looking so content and satisfied lately. Damn, she can fuck," I heard Toby exclaim.

"She can suck cock, too."

"Jay, she took me into her throat! I've never felt that before." Jay just laughed. All I could manage was a contented sigh. Jay and I have had some great fucks but this ... this was ... WOW ...

The three of us were propped up against the headboard with beers. The idle talk between us was aimless and unimportant. They used their free hands to softly stroke my thighs, pussy, or breasts while my free hand shifted from softly stroking one soft cock, then the other.

The talking stopped and I soon realized why. I shifted my free hand to Toby's soft cock but it wasn't nearly as soft. I looked over at him and he seemed embarrassed, his cock was giving away his current thoughts. I glanced at Jay and he had noticed, too. But, then I thought, why am I looking to Jay? We're not boyfriend/girlfriend, we just fuck, we're fuck-buddies if a name has to be put to it.

So I reached across Toby, making sure my breasts pressed into his naked body, to put my empty bottle on the nightstand. Then, rather than rolling back into position, I stopped and kissed him hard, my hand grasping his hardening cock, and started stroking it up and down. He groaned into my mouth and I felt hands probing between my thighs from behind so I raised my one leg to give Jay access which he used to slip two fingers into my sloppy hole.

I enjoyed it casually like that for a minute or two before breaking from all of it by swinging my leg over Toby's hips and quickly sitting down on his long, hard cock. Both he and I sighed as my pussy steadily encased his cock. I leaned forward to kiss him and whisper in his ear, whispered but probably still loud enough for Jay to hear, "Don't be shy, Toby. When we're like this and you're aroused, just fuck me."

If I had been worried about Jay, he made it clear the situation was open by turning my head and putting his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him as best I could with his cock being pushed into my mouth and tried, unsuccessfully, to smile. I think he still knew, though. One big black cock was good, wonderful ... two were unbelievable.

The longer we fucked the longer the guys lasted before climaxing. Not me so much. I seemed to be orgasming continuously. They traded off and changed positions but tried to keep a cock fucking my pussy until they had both eventually climaxed. When they weren't recovering fast enough on their own, they decided I should suck both their cocks to get them hard, again.

A little before midnight it was over. I had dozed off in bed but came to hearing sounds around me. I forced my eyes open to find Toby dressing and Jay in his boxers. I gathered Toby was leaving so I rolled to the edge of the bed and struggled to my feet, nearly falling into the man in my intent to give him a hug and kiss. Toby caught me with one hand on a breast but there was no embarrassment any longer. He gave my breast a squeeze and kissed me hard, his other hand stroking over my bare back and ass.

On a night of many new pleasures, Jay had one more for me. Toby was almost all the way down the hall. He had me trapped in the open door watching, then swatted my bare ass and told me to go give him another kiss. Walk down the hall naked? It was midnight but ... Hell, I thought, I'd been fucking two guys the entire night and I didn't know anyone living here so I jogged barefoot down the hall after Toby. He heard me behind him and turned to see me jogging with bouncing breasts toward him. Jay must have given him a wave or thumbs-up because that's what Toby did to him. Me, I crashed into Toby and smothered him with a very passionate kiss.

"Thank you, Toby. I really enjoyed tonight and you were ... well, you were great." I kissed him, again. Then, I looked up into his eyes, "Honestly, do you think I'm a slut for what I did tonight?"

He stammered and fussed for words that weren't going to sound right or be convincing. "It's alright, Toby, I think I might be." I slid my hand down his front and pressed on his cock which seemed to have found some new life. "It's an awful lot of fun." He grabbed a breast and swatted my ass as I turned around. I walked as provocatively as I could. When I reached Jay, I glanced back and Toby was still there shaking his head.

"What was going on down there?" Jay asked me when we were back in bed with the light out.

I was snuggled into him, one hand on his soft cock, one leg draped over his. I giggled, "I asked him if he thought I was a slut for what I did tonight."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing. What was he going to say? If he agreed, I might be offended. If he denied it, that might sound pretty lame. So, he just stammered and nothing came out."

Jay raised my chin so we were looking at each other. "What do you think, Katie? Honestly, do you think you're a slut?" he pressed.

I reached up and he did too so we could meet for a kiss. We might be fuck-buddies but we really liked each other. "I could ask you what you think and put you on the spot but I think I know what you would say. So, sure ... yes, I think I am a slut but I'm a positive kind of slut. I just love sex, I love to fuck, but I'm not chasing off to bars and hooking up with random creeps to get it. In the end, I'm a slut who still wants to be respected and safe." I looked up at him. "How's that for an answer?"

"Sounds perfect," he replied.

* * * *

Jay called Tuesday night. "Hey," I responded having seen his name on the screen of my cell phone. "Are you coming over?"

He chuckled. I was always ready to get together and fuck. "No ... well, yes, but not tonight, I'm exhausted. I wouldn't be much for you."

I laughed, "That's okay but ... seriously, if you were here all you'd have to do is lie on the bed with a hard cock."

He laughed harder. "Now I wish I just came over. But, really, the reason I called ... if you want to fuck multiple guys ... I mean keep doing it ..."

"You've got two more work buddies, right?"

"Well, yeah," he chuckled, "you know it is taking everything for Toby to stay quiet about what happened." I laughed with him. "Okay, back to my reason ... I was thinking about you fucking multiple guys and it came to me. Do you do anal?"

What a relationship. Can you imagine that being blurted out by a potential boyfriend? "Anal?" I asked. "No, I've never done anal. What are you thinking, Jay?"

"Well," he started slowly like he was wandering into a minefield, "with Toby and me taking turns switching from your pussy and mouth and it went good ... really good, I have to say. You were amazing, Katie. Really."

"You buttering me up for some reason?"

"No ... well, yeah, but you totally deserve to be. Okay, if there were more guys ... or even just two guys ... your ass would be another great way to experience more and satisfy more guys and more fucking."

"Doesn't anal hurt, Jay?" I responded dubiously back. "I mean like hurt a lot?"

"No ... okay, probably a bit at first but it's like any muscle. It gets easier and you can have an orgasm there, too."

Anal orgasms? My mind was working suddenly with that. Maybe he just knows me well enough to go to adding orgasms to my experience. "What do you mean orgasms from anal?"

"Do a search, Katie. 'Anal orgasms' and you'll see."

That night I did the search he suggested. Damn, was that a new world opened up to me. They warned about a lot but mostly to take your time and to use lubrication. I read for hours. Of course, I masturbated for the same hours.

* * * *

I was sitting in the little parking lot at Jay's place when I saw his old pickup pull in. I had tried knocking on his door but he didn't answer. That was when I remembered he said he would really be busy on the weekend. I figured he had to have some time off, though, so I waited. It didn't turn out to be that long.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers
12