Katie Goes Black Ch. 07

Story Info
BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL. Katie continues to enjoy being used.
5.2k words
4.41
10k
18
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7: BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL

I was pretty tired Monday morning when I stumbled downstairs. I knew the kitchen pretty well by this time after those weekends and I bumped around getting coffee started and considering breakfast. I gave up on the breakfast. There was cereal, milk, and berries. They could make do.

I sat with coffee on the back patio. The early morning air had a chill to it as I sat there naked looking over the acreage in the back and wondering what it looked like with plowed and planted fields. The chilled air and hot coffee were doing a good job perking me up despite the lack of sleep. I shook my head and smiled. Before and after shopping for 'appropriate' clothes I worked with Gary going over active projects and accounts. Of course, I was also fucked. Someone was bound to come for a fuck or suck at some time. It might just be a quick fuck or something more creative or teasing like walking me around the house inside or outside as I sat on a cock.

The real issue with being tired was a lack of sleep. I wondered with bemusement how the guys were going to be feeling. I couldn't sleep and it was solely excitement. Sure, I started Saturday being an official slut for my four big black cocks (well, the men attached to them, anyway) and the fucking I loved. No ... this excitement was my new job as their small company office manager. That had been totally unexpected when they offered the job to me at the same time they asked me to commit to being their slut. The combination of those two roles for them had been overwhelming ... positively so. I had wanted to be their slut and had spent weekends with them to prove it to them and to myself. The job offer on top cemented the unique relationship that existed here among us.

I went back inside for more coffee and listened to the house. It was still quiet but there was time. All four alarm clocks were set to allow them ample time to get ready, some breakfast and coffee, and get to whichever construction site they were headed for today.

Back on the patio, I stood at the edge and wandered onto the grass to the edge of the field that was now natural grassland. It must have been a while since this farm had been planted. I turned and looked at the house the four guys had rehabbed to live in and use for the central location of their small construction company. They all had decided they didn't want distractions of relationships diverting them from building the company and that was how the idea of a slut to relieve natural desires worked for me.

I chuckled as I walked back across the grass, barefoot and naked and feeling wonderful about it. Since I couldn't sleep last night, I went from room to room waking and fucking the guys. I managed two full cycles, eight fucks, before I came downstairs. On the weekends, it had started. If I woke up, I fucked who I was sleeping with since I didn't and don't have a bedroom of my own. Then, I would move from bedroom to bedroom waking and fucking guys until the house was awake. Usually, I barely made it through one cycle and I'd be fucking one of them as the others passed in the hallway. There was no privacy for me. I broke that concept this morning. If I couldn't sleep, the guys still needed to with their physical jobs.

I left my empty mug in the sink and moved down the short hall to my office which had been Gary's office for company work before eagerly turning it over to me Saturday on my arrival. They had remodeled it, also. This was my space complete with a closet for clothes and a bathroom with a shower. It was the shower I needed. They had awakened a sexual lioness within me and I loved the fucking and sucking, especially their big black cocks. It does tend to be messy, though. That thought brought a giggle as I stepped into the shower.

I was sitting in a chair in my office getting dressed in my office manager attire for the day when Jay stepped into the doorway. "Couldn't sleep last night, huh?" he asked. I shook my head, embarrassed and afraid I may have made his day harder if he was tired. "How come? Anything wrong?"

I loved that. I was their slut but offering me a real job, an important job in the company, showed how much they also respected me. Here was another example. I just finished rolling up my second thigh-high stocking and stood up, walked the steps to the door, and kissed him. I rarely just kiss them, it is always with feeling. If I stirred enough desire I might get fucked; if not, they were reminded of my willingness and eagerness.

"Nothing wrong. Just excited and nervous to be honest," I confided. "I really want to be a great manager for you guys."

He smiled and allowed his fingers to play over one of my nipples. Yes, I was dressed for my day as office manager except for my 4-inch high heels. Rather than being relegated to being completely naked ALL the time, they allowed that during work I should wear stockings and heels. It was a tease, of course, but fun.

He gave me a soft kiss, "You're a great slut, Katie. If you're half as good at being a manager for us, you'll be great compared to how we would have managed it."

Blushing, I sent him on his way to the kitchen as I slipped into my heels, turned on my computer, and followed after him. My heels clicked on the flooring as I entered the kitchen. I went around the table giving kisses and getting quick feels of my exposed body. I loved that my working time was 'dressed' even if that meant I was still exposed. The small difference somehow gave me a different focus, not that I wouldn't get a quick fuck if one of the guys returned for some unexpected tools or parts.

I made great process and was pleased. I had converted much of the information Gary had in various files and documents and captured them into programs I was used to using in my former job. By the time the workday was suddenly (to me, at least) coming to an end, I stood to stretch having been in the office chair much of the day. Something on the chair caught my eye and I looked more intently. I blushed. "That wasn't there before," I muttered to myself out loud. A wet mark, a pussy-kiss I've heard it referred to, on the fake leather of the chair. I shook my head but my face was beaming as recognition settled in: at the end of the day, the guys were probably on their way back, and my body was getting ready whether I thought about it or not. I moved a hand between my legs and a finger between my cunt lips. Even on the first day, my body was anticipating them returning by self-lubricating.

I went to the kitchen and set the oven to preheat for the chicken and potatoes I had prepared earlier. I was bent over the open oven door when I heard, "Wow ... that's what I'm talking about."

I turned to Gary's voice, the first to arrive home. I stepped up to him, "How's that, sir?"

"Coming home to a great, naked ass pointing at me." He gave me a wonderful kiss and groped my tits and ass. "So ... you're remaining dressed for dinner?" I nodded. I thought it would be nice for them to enjoy the difference. "Should we get changed, too?" he asked.

I kissed him, again, and stroked my hands over his strong chest. I can't keep my hands off these guys. I smiled demurely, "It's not up to me, sir." I made a move to look at the watch on my wrist that wasn't there, "I'm just a slut now, sir." He laughed and went upstairs. I heard boots hit the floor and was tempted to follow him but didn't want to ruin dinner.

That scene was repeated three more times as each returned from their job sites. Each retreated upstairs after I greeted them like Gary with a passionate kiss with them taking quick feels of my body. They returned cleaned up and in clean clothes as I busily finished the last efforts of the dinner. I point to the cupboard to Jerome, very un-slut-like, to the dishes for setting the table. I may be their slut but if I was also their office manager I assumed the role of managing the house. Very domestic of me to take on three roles.

The conversation around the table during dinner was casual, relaxed, and fun. They talked about their projects but mostly related anything funny that happened or peculiar about the clients or their requests. Mostly, my interest was in how they took quick glances at my naked body. Despite all the time I am naked, certain times seem more glaring, and eating at the table was one.

One of my 'house manager' decisions was putting the guys on a rotation of helping me with kitchen cleanup after dinner. I was more intent on getting the cleanup going and dishes washed but the guys weren't necessarily as intentional. Finishing the kitchen meant for me that I could relax and put my focus more physically on them. The guys, however, just saw the time as another unique opportunity for them with me.

Jake's hand was constantly moving to my bare butt and when it moved between my thighs from behind I dutifully parted my legs for his access, his fingers stroking my wet pussy and eventually penetrating me. He'd let the second sink for rinsing pile up as he probed my cunt (in my new wording) or asshole. When the drying towel flew onto the counter, my hands and attention on the pan I was scrubbing, I sighed when I heard a zipper lowering followed by a hard cock pressing at my crotch. I didn't need all the teasing during cleanup; I was ready to be fucked even before they arrived home, as evidenced by the wet mark on my office chair. All the teasing Jake was providing, however, was making it more and more difficult to concentrate on this simple task, so feeling his cock at my ass gave me a 'finally' reaction.

I parted my feet wider still but remained with my hands in the hot, soapy water with the pan. He already knew I was wet and ready by his fingers probing me and he was obviously hard in anticipation so all I needed was to open myself to him and he required nothing else, either. He guided his cock to my cunt lips, rubbed up and down to part them and locate my hole, then plunged his cock deep into me. I gasped and moaned at the depth of his initial penetration and sighed as he pulled back and plunged in with the rest of his wonderful cock.

My moans were not restrained, nor were my words. "OH ... FUCK ... YESSSSSS!" My hands were pressed against the bottom of the sink merely bracing me against the onslaught of his cock in my cunt. "Oh ... Jake ... thank you," I gasped with each powerful thrust. "I've ... missed ... your cocks ... all day."

He leaned against my body, one hand clutching a bouncing tit (in my new wording). He fondled it and took the erect nipple between his fingers to pull and twist it deliciously, spiking my arousal on top of his cock and plowing into me.

After we both climaxed, he held me tight as we gasped and panted. He whispered into my ear, "God, you're amazing, Katie. Have you ever considered what might be too much fucking?"

I pressed back against him, enjoying the feel of his spent cock still inside me, and shook my head. "Never," I gasped and sighed as he pressed his hips against mine and his softening cock moved inside me. "I only think about getting more of you guys."

He chuckled, "Maybe we are the ones who should be thinking if we can satisfy you."

I laughed, "There is no problem there, sir. No problem ..."

A couple nights later, Gary and Jay were arriving late after work. They gave no explanation except that they needed to get something for me. When they did arrive, dinner was prepared and we sat down to eat immediately. They arrived with several bags from shopping which sat on the counter staring at me. I was, of course, still in my office attire. What was it about stockings and heels that felt like attire? All the time I spent completely naked, perhaps. It was a surprising change they had provided for me to insist on me wearing stockings and heels during work hours. It was somehow more pronounced that I was essentially just as naked but with this minor change. Somehow, I was more aware of my nakedness and that they were not around to appease my arousal all day and their absence from me was more pronounced. Did that make any sense? I guess what arouses someone doesn't need to make sense.

After dinner, we had a drink and settled in to relax. I didn't have my own bedroom or bed, instead was always with one or the other of the guys to sleep. It seemed the same became common as we relaxed, too. It seemed more and more that I wasn't sitting alone in a chair but in the lap of one of the guys and whoever it was would freely touch, fondle, and probe my naked body. Being fondled and even penetrated by fingers while in full view of the other three was a constant addition of exhibitionism to the physical stimulation given to me. Being naked, of course, was that and the tease of still being naked but 'dressed' for work was more of the same. It seemed everything was to remind me that I willingly entered into being a slut and they were going to enjoy every moment of it they could. I wasn't about to complain about any of it, either. The joke that I was always wet and ready wasn't a joke. Nearly everything was stimulating for me, physically or mentally. The time in the office, while they were off at job sites, became frustrating for me. Not having them here, not having their cocks, knowing I wouldn't be used, fondled, penetrated ... knowing it would be hours without the physical ...

"... so we thought we should do something about it," Gary's voice pulled me back from my thoughts as I sat across Jerome's lap, his fingers sliding over and into my cunt as one leg was spread to the side to give him good access. "I mean," he continued, "after Jay mentioned how desperate you were to be fucked ... well, none of us minds coming home to fuck our slut immediately, but ... we wondered if it was healthy for you to be without relief for so long after your cunt has become used to ... well, being used so much."

I scanned the group with my arousal rising and just part of that was the physical teasing of Jerome's fingers. "I'm so appreciative of the concern you share for your slut," I giggle, "but you all have to be at your job sites."

"Yes," he continued, "we do. That's the reason you have your job." I nodded. My eyes became fixed on the packages resting on the coffee table between us. "So ... we came up with an alternative we hope helps."

Jerome's finger thrust into my hole, bringing a loud moan from me. What were they up to? What they were up to was toys as the packages were removed from the bags and separated from their protective plastic casings. A couple dildos (one that was now having batteries put into and had a little appendage to stimulate the clit), a vaginal egg, an anal bullet, and the one that I had heard so much about, a Lush bullet Bluetooth vibrator.

They had me recline on the coffee table, splay my legs, and try each one. And, thoughtfully, an additional tube of lubrication. The way my pussy dripped these days, I would only need that for the anal bullet but the way these guys enjoyed my ass, there could be no such thing as too many tubes of lubrication around the house. All the toys were vibrating. The vaginal egg and anal bullet came with a short-range remote to adjust the intensity and type of vibration from steady to various pulses.

As I reclined obscenely displayed on the little table experimenting with the setting of the egg and bullet vibrating in my cunt and asshole, the four of them were busy sharing the instruction sheets and doing something with their phones. When they were done, Jay grabbed the Lush and handed it to me. I pulled out the egg and bullet with a moan escaping my throat. I was highly charged by this point. Of all the things the guys and I had done since I had dedicated myself to their pleasure, first in play and now in commitment, masturbating lewdly before them hadn't been one of them.

The Lush was different from all of them. The main part was an egg shape of about 1.5 inches and had a curious impression on my brain of being shaped like sperm. I slid the body along my wet cunt lips and pressed it into my hole. The curve of the tail seemed to fit along my mound and when I sat up I felt it press into the front top of my cunt. Then, it began vibrating. I stared down at the tail sticking out, then I scanned the guys. Each had their smartphone in their hands, occasionally I spotted one of the doing something on the screen and the vibration changed. Jay began moving his finger up and down on the screen and the vibration pulsed high and low with the movement of his finger.

I collapsed back onto the coffee tabletop, both hands fondling my tits and nipples. I had no control over it. Control came from their phone apps. I sat up again and felt it press against my g-spot inside and the tail wiggling against my clit. Oh ... God ... this was good. I bent over as the intensity grew. This had to be the highest setting. I lost awareness of the guys until the vibration suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes, my breath was coming in ragged gasps, my chest rising and falling, my hands mauling my tits. As good as the Lush had felt, my eyes found four naked black men with hardening long cocks surrounding me.

After moving to my knees to gobble the nearest cock into my mouth, which happened to be Toby, someone pulled the Lush from my cunt and drove a cock inside as a very delicious alternative. The scene instantly changed from a masturbatory exhibition into a crazed gangbang. Big black cocks cycled through my mouth and cunt as the men rotated around me, the two on my sides mauling my bouncing tits and stroking my clit. They brought me to orgasm before any of them were even close. I know it's supposed to be the intention, duty, role, and singular focus of the slut to pleasure her men but these four weren't that way. They enjoyed seeing me orgasm and the more I did the better they enjoyed it.

Then, it changed. Whoever was in my cunt pulled out and I had that feeling of loss, an emptiness that always consumed me when my cunt wasn't crammed with big cock. But, I instantly felt lubrication being spread over and into my asshole. I sighed around the cock in my mouth. They all like to fuck my asshole so this change didn't give me a hint who it was and I didn't care. I just knew I would have a cock back inside me.

He pressed his cock against my sphincter forcefully and it opened to the pressure. After several strokes, he was deep inside my ass. Then, everything changed, again. The cock pulled from my mouth and hands grabbed my shoulders and arms and suddenly I was rising in the air while penetrated in my asshole. I saw Jay, Jerome, and Toby in front of me so it was Gary in my asshole and presumably directing all this. With Gary's arms now around my body to hold me against him, my arms and legs hanging, Jay stepped up to my front with his cock aimed at my cunt. They'd double penetrated me before but never like this. I gasped as the realization settled on me. I was raised up Gary's cock and felt Jay's move over my empty cunt lips until it hit my hole. He pressed up and gave an unnecessary nod to indicate he was in. Unnecessary because he, I, and Gary could obviously feel the difference of pressure as his cock head filled my cunt and pressed against Gary's cock in my ass.

I moaned loudly as they settled my body down over the two very similar big cocks. Somehow it felt like more than the other times they had filled both holes. And, it was a crazy feeling. Once settle completely down, Gary's hands moved to lightly touch my sides as Jay pressed forward and his hands moved up to my face, taking my face in his hands and kissing me hard with lust. Then it hit me ... nobody was holding me! Their bodies pressed together sandwiching me between them, I was sitting on cock and that was all.

Then the fucking became serious. It started awkwardly until they found a rhythm and method of holding me to allow them to raise me and drop me while thrusting up into me. When it got figured out, though, we all climaxed quickly and close together. As limp as a rag, I was lifted off the two cocks but the other two, obviously, had to try the same thing. I wasn't complaining. I just let them manhandle me: lift me, penetrate my two holes, and climax. It was amazing.

12