Katie Needs the Knob

Story Info
Scheming 18 year old drinks too much and gets the knob.
3.4k words
4.33
49.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HuckPilgrim
HuckPilgrim
438 Followers

"I turned twenty-one yesterday!"

Katie had to shout to be heard over the noise of the rowdy bar. It was bad form to lie, but Amy and Joe were already in the bar, and the three of them had planned to celebrate tonight. Katie held her breath while the bouncer inspected her ID card. Yesterday was her birthday, but she was only eighteen.

He scrutinized her, then her ID card. A big, handsome man with a hairless brown head. He looked thirty-something. Handing the card back, he shook his head.

"Oh, come on," Katie insisted, refusing the card. "I'm old enough."

He thrust the ID card into her hand and turned to the person in line behind her. Retreating to the sidewalk, she couldn't contain her disappointment. "You're making a big mistake!"

He ignored her.

Katie's stomach twisted into an awful knot. She didn't want to celebrate her birthday alone. Waiting for the line to dwindle, she needed a plan. She made her approach, still unsure of what she would do. The bouncer had his back toward her so she put her hand on his shoulder to get his attention. Since he wouldn't be able to hear her over the band, she leaned in close. Her breast pushed into his arm and her hip pressed against his thigh. His eyes raked her body, sending a hot thrill to her core. A plan began taking shape in her mind.

He draped an arm around her waist and lowered his ear to her lips.

"Please," she begged. "I need to find my friend." Leaning into him, she reached for his crotch. At the last moment, she couldn't do it. She rested her hand on his belt buckle instead.

He drew back to look in her face, amused.

"What do I get?" he asked.

His expression infuriated her. She quickly calculated how far she would be willing to go. He could feel her up and grind himself against her. If she had to, she would consider petting his cock. She looked at the thick bulge in the front of his pants and her face heated up.

"Me," she squeaked.

His eyes widened and he grinned to show his approval. Taking her by the hand, he spoke to another man at the door. She couldn't hear what was said but the man gave her a hungry leer. Her cheeks flushed with delicious heat and she looked away.

The bouncer led her through the bar, sticking to the shadows. The wrongness of what she intended to do made her pussy tingle. At the back of the bar, he stopped halfway down a narrow passage that led to the kitchen and bathrooms. Using his body as a shield, he pressed her against the wall and stood with his back to the bar. His hand cupped her sex. A bolt of heat seared her, making her knees weak. He put his thigh where his hand had been and began petting her ass and groping her sensitive breasts. Groaning, she began a slow deliberate grind against his thigh. She wasn't sure what she was obligated to do but was content to simply stoke the fires as he enjoyed her body.

"We have to hurry," he whispered, his voice filled with urgency and lust.

Her mouth was dry. Meeting his eyes, she nodded.

He pulled back, lowered his fly, and produced his hard cock. He put his hands on her shoulders and gave her a firm downward shove.

She collapsed like a folding chair, crashing down on her knees. His fat cock filled her view. She could feel its heat on her lips. She opened her mouth to protest, and his cock slid inside, muffling her objections. His hands gripped her head and his meaty length sank into her mouth. He cupped her chin, immobilizing her face. Her nose filled with his musky odor, the salty taste of his cock exploding on her tongue. He began humping her mouth. Katie felt like a fool. Of course, she would have to suck his cock. She was just some stupid little eighteen-year-old who needed entry to the bar. He probably made all the under-twenty-one girls suck his cock. What hurt most was that she hadn't even realized she'd agreed to this until he'd shoved his prick into her mouth.

He suddenly shifted position, crowding her into the wall.

Another man was pushing past them. He was a server, and the bouncer apologized even as he continued to use Katie's mouth. The server laughed and made his way past. The bouncer took a fistful of her hair and withdrew his cock.

Katie gulped air, grateful for the respite.

"Balls."

She heard him but didn't know what he meant. His hand massaged his wet penis. She wanted him to finish so that she could find Amy and Joe.

"Do the balls." He manhandled her face into his crotch.

A cold terror swept over Katie as he pressed her face against his scrotum. Amy or Joe might come along at any minute. Things were certainly going further than she'd imagined they would. His big cock had already been thrust into her mouth and now her lips were pressed against his balls. It was humiliating to be tasked with sucking a stranger's cock, but at this point, she reasoned, it was better just to swallow her pride and pleasure him. Otherwise, all her effort so far would have been for nothing. Lowering herself, she raised her chin and began licking those big meaty balls. Looking up to gauge his satisfaction, she spotted a dark-haired woman in a pink dress gazing down over his shoulder.

Katie gasped, pulling back.

The bouncer pointed his cock at Katie's open mouth and erupted. His moans sounded in her ears. A big dollop of cum landed on her tongue. Another spurt hit the back of her mouth, triggering her gag reflex. She swallowed all the cum in her mouth. The woman in the pink dress smirked, an expression of amused indifference on her face. Katie tried to turn her head, but he held her fast and rained cum down on her face. Soon the shower stopped, leaving her cheeks a dripping mess. She hesitantly raised her eyes to the bouncer, her face burning with shame and hot boy goo.

"Suck the rest out."

His cock pressed against her messy lips. Demoralized, Katie opened. His cock filled her mouth. She closed her eyes and saw an image of the dark-haired woman in the pink dress. As Katie sucked the remaining cream from the bouncer's cock, she created a list of all the people who knew what she'd done to get in the bar. This dark-haired woman, the server who'd found her sucking, and the man from the entrance with the hungry look. It was depressing that so many people knew what kind of girl she was.

The bouncer pulled her to her feet, grinning.

"I didn't know you would come in my mouth." Hot tears filled her eyes. She hadn't realized she'd agreed to suck his cock either, but she didn't want him to know she was that stupid. Her lack of knowledge filled her with shame.

He cooed comforting things as he put his penis away. Using his hands, he smeared the cum from her cheeks, rubbing it into the skin on her neck and forehead. He said she was a good girl.

Katie didn't want to find solace in his words, but a great warmth enveloped her. He drew her under his arm and led her to a small bar at the back of the club. He signaled to the bartender.

She clambered up onto a bar stool, and the bartender poured two shots.

Katie drank.

It was a sweet peppermint drink with a flavor like candy that erased the taste of cum from her mouth. The bouncer massaged her shoulders, whispering a litany of praise for how she'd pleasured his cock. Katie grinned. His praise allowed her to see herself as a confident seductress instead of a gullible little girl who'd made the best of having a cock shoved in her mouth. On some level, she knew it wasn't an accurate picture, but accuracy wasn't the point. She needed comfort. The bouncer invited her to drink the second shot. Katie did. The sweet drink created a nice warmth in her chest as it went down.

The bartender refilled both shot glasses and pointed to the other end of the bar. An old man with a bald head leered at Katie. He raised his glass. The bartender announced that the old man had paid for the second round.

The bouncer drank one of the shots, then raised his glass.

Katie looked to the place where the bouncer had pushed her to her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth. From where the old man sat, he had a direct line of sight. He'd watched her suck cock.

"Oh my god." She grabbed the bouncer's bicep. "Did he see?"

The bouncer grinned.

Katie heard her name shouted from across the bar.

She released the bouncer's arm, rising. Amy was approaching fast. The last thing Katie wanted was to meet her friend in the company of bar denizens toasting her ability to suck a man's cock.

The bouncer pointed to the shot on the bar.

Katie didn't want the third shot, but she didn't want to argue, either. She downed the drink as the bouncer watched. Putting the glass on the bar, she wiped her mouth. The sweet liquor was making it hard to think. The bouncer nodded toward the old man, an expectant look on his face.

Katie mewled pitifully.

She didn't want to acknowledge the old man's generosity. If she did, she would be celebrating a performance she hadn't wanted to give with a drink she didn't want to get. Seeing no way to avoid it, she waved with just her fingers. Sometimes a girl had to do what others expected of her.

"Happy birthday, bitch!" Amy shouted.

Katie turned and threw her arms around her friend, burying her head in the crook of her neck. When she pulled back, the bouncer was gone. A rush of adrenalin from her narrow escape made her flush with relief. She led her friend to the dance floor. Amy was loose and fun to be around. Soon the humiliation of being forced to suck began to fade. The risk of further exposure seemed low.

Joe soon found them and immediately took Amy somewhere to make out.

Katie danced by herself.

The DJ suddenly cut the music and asked if anyone named Katie was in the house. He called her name over and over. Amy and Joe suddenly reappeared on either side of Katie, gesturing wildly.

"Happy birthday, Katie!" the DJ shouted, throwing her a glow stick.

The bar cheered and Katie's cheeks went hot.

She clipped the pink glow stick to her belly button ring. Katie said she hated Amy, but the big grin on her face contradicted her words. This sort of exposure was much different. The pitiless treatment she'd endured to get into the bar was all but a distant memory now.

The announcement brought requests for dances.

Katie took advantage of her newfound popularity by trading dances for drinks. An hour later, she was accepting her second vodka and orange juice. She gulped it down and allowed the guy who'd purchased it for her to lead her onto the dance floor. Her tummy contained three shots of too-sweet liquor, two vodka and orange juices, and a big, creamy load of bouncer semen. She'd lost sight of Amy and Joe in the packed bar.

She was on her own.

Her dance partner was quite close. He was a good-looking man and he kept his thigh pressed against her pussy. A fire began to smolder between her legs. He kept moving his thigh against her, fanning the flames.

He kissed her full on the mouth.

They'd danced through the crowd and now stood at the back of the bar where she'd sucked the bouncer's cock. Katie recognized where they were as her partner backed through the lady's room door, dancing her into the empty bathroom. A naughty warmth took hold of her. She recalled sitting at the bar, feeling like a powerful seductress. He opened a stall, hustled her inside, then latched the door behind them. She melted against his body, the loud music pulsing through her body. His hand went where his thigh had been and she squirmed against him, her cunt tingling. He pulled back to look in her eye and she whimpered. Taking her by the shoulders, he turned her to the wall and bent her at the waist. Katie held on to the chrome valve behind the toilet bowl.

He lowered her panties to the middle of her thighs and opened his fly.

His cock rubbed along her length, searching for the opening. Finding it, he inched forward. After sliding all the way in, he ground his hips against her bottom, reaming her cunt hole. Her panties fell to her ankles. She shook one foot free, put her knee on the toilet seat, and began rubbing her nub. Delicious sensations pulsed through her pussy. His cock withdrew and the feeling of a gaping emptiness in her sticky fuck hole made her whimper with desire. A second later, his cock reversed course and plunged deep. A delicious fullness gripped her. Pressing her face and shoulder against the wall tiles, she opened her mouth and expelled all the air from her lungs in a noisy exhale.

He started his strokes. Long, powerful pushes.

The wrongness of what she was doing made her cunt throb with excitement. She was a cheap slut, getting fucked in a toilet stall. A small tremor in her core caused a gentle quake. Her cunt muscles began milking the hot shaft that was plunging into her cunt. He grew larger inside her and then suddenly pressed himself as deep into her as he could. His prick bottomed out and he began grunting like an animal.

He was coming.

Katie thrummed with heat, waiting for him to finish. The memory of swallowing the bouncer's juice popped into her mind. It was humiliating to admit, but she was grateful she wouldn't have to swallow this man's load.

He pulled out, zipped up, and exited the stall.

Katie straightened, her knees unsteady. She reached between her legs. Her lips were wet with her secretions, but she found no big dump of semen. Relief washed over her.

He must have worn protection.

She pulled her panties up and adjusted her skirt.

Outside the stall, the dark-haired woman in the pink dress stood at the sink. Her eyes rose in the mirror. Katie raced into the club, avoiding the woman's gaze as she replayed in her mind the scene inside the stall. She'd been moaning in ecstasy as she toyed with her clit. If the woman somehow hadn't heard those moans, then surely she'd seen the man exit the stall moments before.

Amy and Joe appeared. Pushing her tryst in the bathroom from her mind, Katie raced to greet her friends.

"Joe got this for you," Amy said. "But we forgot to give it to you." It was a large, circular badge that read, Birthday Bitch. Katie grinned, pinning the badge to her shirt, and accepting the Long Island iced tea Joe handed her. By the time she gulped it down, her friends had flitted off again.

Katie headed back to the dance floor.

It was getting close to midnight. Katie had long since lost her inhibitions and was in state of low-level heat from all the sexual stimulation and her inability to find relief. She'd already sucked off one adult male, fucked another, and now her badge was attracting more male attention.

"Happy birthday," someone said from behind. "Is today your birthday?"

She spun around and saw an attractive Latino. Forgetting the pretense of being older, Katie replied that she'd turned eighteen the day before.

He plied her with another vodka and orange juice and then practically carried her to the dance floor. He danced tight, like the man before, and the close rubbing made her breathing grow shallow. Before she realized what was happening, he'd led her to a fenced-in area behind the bar, with stacks of chairs, equipment storage, and garbage bins. He laid her out on a table, removed her soaked panties, and then stood between her splayed knees.

"You're a hot little number," he said, fingering her nub.

Katie closed her eyes.

His cock head popped into her slit, followed by his thick shaft. The wonderful sensation of fullness returned. His cock had more girth than the last guy's dick. He gave her the attention she craved, kneading her breasts with one hand, while the other hand worked her clit. His thrusting hips kept that fat cock rhythmically pumping her fuck hole. Katie was in ecstasy. He'd simply laid her drunken ass on the nearest table, but in comparison to how the other men had treated her, this seemed opulent. Being exploited by a man was now the new normal. The night had offered her a riot of sensual overload followed immediately by the humiliation of being exposed or used. This fuck seemed somehow different. She was on her back, knees spread, finally getting the dicking she deserved. An orgasm roared through her, making her howl with the release. Wrapping her legs around her stallion, she drew him in closer. Her cunt walls squeezed his cock. He bottomed out, just like the earlier man, then held himself still and grunted through a cum-spitting orgasm.

Katie passed out.

When she woke, he was gone, and her panties were back on her hips. Reaching between her legs, she found her lips tender and swollen but no sloppy pool of man juice. Relief coursed through her. He'd also worn a condom.

Katie let her head roll to the side.

The orange glow of a cigarette tip blazed in the dark.

Katie watched, her senses dulled from sex and alcohol. Her awareness came gradually. When she suddenly realized that she wasn't alone, she snorted. Of course she would wake up to find someone watching her. A woman in the shadows exhaled smoke, dropped her cigarette, and then ground it into the pavement with her toe. She moved below a pool of light at the door, and, of course, it was the dark-haired woman in the pink dress.

Katie mewled, reaching out her hand.

No, I'm not usually like this, I swear. I'm a good girl, a good girl.

The door closed.

I'm just... getting fucked a lot tonight.

An emptiness swallowed up Katie.

I'm... a whore.

For the second time that night, a shame-filled afterglow engulfed her. What could she do? She rose, straightened her outfit, and made her way into the club. Lights were coming up. The DJ was tearing down his equipment. Amy and Joe were near the front exit and had already called a taxi.

Katie rode with them back to Amy's place.

***

The next morning Katie had a hangover. She lazed the afternoon away with her friend. They watched old movies and ate popcorn on the couch.

Katie did not think about the two guys that had fucked her in the club. She was inexperienced and had convinced herself that they'd worn condoms. Then, at the end of the month, her period was late. Those two guys hadn't worn condoms. They'd shoved their cocks to the bottom of her hot little baby-maker and spat all their powerful semen into her ovulating womb. Sticky loads of potent cum had been pumped into her fertile pussy.

Katie was going to be a mom. The thought made her weak in the knees.

Amy stopped speaking to Katie soon after she began to show. She was alone with her growing belly and had a lot of time to think. Sometimes she thought about the bouncer who'd tried to keep her out of the club. She'd been eighteen for all of a day and begged him to help her. He'd sprayed her face with a hot load of cum. All that musky-smelling semen had marked her as fresh meat. All those men knew what lay in store for Katie that night. They were older and wiser and understood their role with a girl like her—ply her with alcohol and then send her out onto the dance floor to find her destiny. All those tight dancing, drink-buying, adult men needed somewhere to drain their big fucking man dicks. They used Katie's mouth and tight little teen pussy to catch their baby batter. Poor Katie, the slutty little teenage mom.

She needed knowledge, but she got the knob instead!

HuckPilgrim
HuckPilgrim
438 Followers