Katie’s Awakening

Story Info
Daughter asks to see Dad’s cock.
2.3k words
4.44
76.9k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers

Katie, my eighteen year old daughter, is an attractive young woman, who, aside from having a 4.0 GPA was into acting in school plays and was a keen photographer. Having not dated much, when it came to the opposite sex, she was shy and inexperienced. I knew she was curious about sex because I'd caught her reading spicy books like Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Trilogy. Also, I figured that if she was anything like me, that when home alone, she was probably surfing porn sites while masturbating.

Although now a college freshman, due to a paper she had written in high school, she had been selected to attend an out of state three day literary symposium. Initially my wife was going to travel with her to the conference, but the dates happened to coincide with those of an out of town soccer tournament for our son to which she had previously signed up to chaperone. Since Katie was not comfortable traveling alone I was asked to accompany her.

We flew to our destination, rented a car, took an hour and a half drive to the college town where the symposium was being held and checked into our hotel. We had a large single room with two queen size beds. The conference was not due to start until the next day so we went out for dinner then went back to the room to unwind from the long travel day and rest up for the next day's festivities.

As we prepared for bed I had taken off my street clothes and was down to a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Katie came out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas and was turning down her bedding. When, out of the blue, I heard her quietly ask "Dad, can I see your thing?"

I stood there shocked and dumbfounded. I had to take a moment to think about what to say next without totally destroying our relationship. I looked over at her and it was obvious she was embarrassed, humiliated and emotionally destroyed by what she had just asked and would have given anything to take it all back. She seemed to know my response was probably going to be less than comforting. I took a breath and responded "I'm glad we have a relationship where you feel confident enough to ask me a question like that but can I ask why you want to see it?"

Her face was buried in her pillow; too embarrassed to even look at me. I went over, sat next to her on the bed and rubbed the back of her shoulder. After waiting for her to calm down I asked "Do you really want to see my penis?"

With her face still buried in her pillow and with a muffled voice she said "I was just curious."

"Can you elaborate for me?"

"I just wanted to know what one is like so that I don't embarrass myself when the time comes."

"That sounds fair enough and I'd be happy to show it to you and give you a little "birds and bees" lesson, but the problem is, if your mom ever found out, I guarantee she'd totally NOT understand and have a total meltdown.

"That's why I asked now. We're 1,000 miles away from home! No one will EVER know! I know you'll never say anything and God knows I never will."

"I guess that's fair." I responded.

"Do you still want to see it?"

"I don't know anymore."

"Look, this has been a long day and we're going to be here for a couple of more days. Let's just get some rest, go to the conference tomorrow and see how we feel tomorrow."

The next day's symposium lasted the whole day. I spent the time trying to read a book and trying not to dwell on what might happen later that evening. That evening we found a good restaurant within walking distance of the hotel and had a nice dinner. We kept talking around the previous night's awkwardness all during dinner. When we got back into the room I could tell Katie was nervous as hell, not wanting to relive our previous night's debacle. As soon as we got back to the room Katie immediately went straight into the bathroom and stayed in there for a very long time. I went ahead and changed back into my sleeping shorts and tee shirt. When she came out of the bathroom she was already in her pajamas and started to turn down her bedding and crawl into bed.

"So Katie, do you want to continue our talk from last night?" I asked.

"No." She said emphatically.

"OK, no pressure, just know I'm here for you" I said.

"It's just too embarrassing. I just wish I'd never said anything" she said.

"I totally understand. It's just that I wish someone had shown me the ropes early on. It sure would have saved me a lot of embarrassment and awkward situations. I bumbled thru some pretty messy stuff when I was younger simply because I was so ignorant and naive. If I can save you from that heartache I'm happy to do so. Also, once this trip is over we may not have another opportunity....if you know what I mean."

With that, she looked over at me and said "So what should we do?"

"Well, if you want, why don't you come over and sit on this side of your bed. I'll get up and stand in front of you and drop my shorts. If at any point you're feeling uncomfortable just say "stop" and we'll quit right then and there. Sound fair?"

"OK."

With that she scooted over to the side of her bed that faced my bed and I got up and stood in front of her.

"Why don't you take ahold of my waistband and lower my shorts. That way we can do this at your pace."

She was looking very serious as she pulled my shorts down and her eyes widened and fixed on me as my dick plopped out.

"Here, let me show you a few things," I said as I stretched out the shaft of my penis and lifted it up. This wrinkled sack of skin down here is my scrotum. This holds my testicles or "balls." The scrotum expands and contracts due to temperature. On hot days it stretches out and hangs low...when it's cold, the scrotum and testicles contract and can almost disappear. It's OK to fondle the testicle and cup the scrotum in your hand, but you need to be gentle. It can be incredibly painful if the testicles are hit or pinched too hard.

Moving on, "This is the shaft of the penis. It too expands or contracts, but not due to temperature. There are blood vessels in the shaft, and head, that fill up with blood and cause the penis to grow in length and girth...an erection. Getting "hard" is basically hormonal and happens when things are stimulated (either physically or mentally...or both). Here at the tip is the "head" or "glands." Lots of nerve ends are located in the head of the penis and it to can be very sensitive. If you examine it closely your can see that the head of the penis looks a lot like your clitoris and gives a guy the same or similar sensations that a woman receives."

Katie seemed transfixed by my penis bouncing up and down just inches from her face.

"Go ahead, do you want to touch it?" I asked.

She just looked up at me, barely nodded, but her eyes spoke volumes. Then, very tentatively, she reached out and with the tips of her fingers very lightly touched the head of my penis. It was like she was afraid she would get an electric shock if she touched it. I will admit, it did send a shiver down my spine!

"Don't worry, it won't bite, you won't break it. Go ahead and wrap your fingers around the shaft and give it a good squeeze. Tug on it or try milking it with your fingers. You can also fondle my scrotum if you want, just like I showed you. Feel free to explore.

Gradually she seemed to become more and more comfortable with what she was doing. The more she fondled it, she seemed, little by little, to be really getting into it. I too was was getting more and more into it. Without realizing it, I was inadvertently flexing my butt muscles and thrusting my hips to meet her hand movements.

"What's this clear sticky stuff that's oozing out?" she asked.

"That's what they call "precum," and it's only natural. It also shows that you're doing a good job and making me feel good."

"Is this sperm?"

"No, sperm usually shoots out in long jets of thick gooey milky looking goop. Precum is a precursor to sperm and shows that a guy is getting excited. It's also acts like a natural lubricant during sex.

She stopped and tried to figure out what to do with the sticky stuff on her fingers. "You can go ahead and rub it into my dick, or, if you want, you can taste it, lick it off your fingers, and then use your wet hand as a lube on my dick." At that, she wrinkled her nose and gave me a wary side glance. "It doesn't taste bad, maybe a little salty." I said.

"Have you tasted it?" She asked incredulously.

"Sure, lot's of times. I've occasionally licked it off my fingers while masturbating," and at that I took her hand and sucked the precum off her fingers." She was surprised at what I'd just done, but also seemed turned on by it.

At that she went back to massaging my dick with her wet slippery fingers and I was really beginning to thrust my hips as we were both getting into it.

"Does this feel good?" she asked?

"Yeah, real good," was all I could manage to utter.

"You really seem to be enjoying this, are you getting turned on?" she asked.

"You're doing a great job. How about you? Is this turning you on too? Are feeling horny?" I asked.

"I feel good," she whispered.

"We're sharing quite a bit here, but I'm standing here stark naked. If you don't mind, would you unbutton your jammies so that I'm not naked all alone. It would be a real turn on if I could see your boobs. It might even help me get harder. But if you're not comfortable with that, don't worry about it. I don't want you to do anything that would make you uncomfortable."

With that, and without missing a beat, she quickly unbuttoned the front of her pajama top, then, while shrugging off her top, she rolled over onto her side and pulled off her bottoms. She rolled back up into her previous sitting position, grabbed ahold of my dick and asked "Better?"

She blushed as I stammered "God you're gorgeous." I then placed my hands on her shoulders and gently caressed her skin. As I looked down I could see her nipples hardening and becoming erect and this only added to my own excitement and growing erection.

"Are you OK? Are you as horny as I am?" I asked.

She just looked up at me.

"Is your pussy getting wet? Would you like me to caress you and make you feel the way you're making me feel?" I asked.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Nothing you don't want to or nothing that you're uncomfortable with," I said. "But if you want, stretch out on your back along the edge of the bed."

With that she pivoted around and stretched out along the edge of the bed while lifting her left forearm to cover her eyes. Here she was, my daughter, laying before me, totally naked, wanting and waiting for me to get her off. I was standing beside her, my dick bobbing up and down and dribbling precum all over her breasts. With the tips of my fingers I gently rubbed the top of her chest in ever expanding circles working towards her pert breasts. My precum continued to dribble all over her boobs, and as my fingers worked their way down they began massaging my juices into her subtle breasts.

With my other hand I gently traced ever expanding figure-eights on her tummy working my way down to her pubic area. "Are you still OK?" I asked. "I'll stop whenever you want."

With that she just sighed and opened her legs a bit. I couldn't help but catch the heady scent of her juices. As my fingers began to reach her pubic mound I found myself lightly tickling and pressing into her brushy patch. I loved the feel of her thick hairy bush sliding in between my fingers. I then cupped my fingers around her pubic bone and with circular motions, pressed down. As I did I could feel her lift her pelvis up against my downward pressure. After a while I used the soft pad of my middle finger to lightly and gingerly rub the stiff little nub of her clit. As I did so, she shuddered out an involuntary gasp and thrust her pelvis up to meet the pressure on her pubic area.

Then out of nowhere she began moaning and thrashing her legs. She reached up, grabbed my cock and began pumping it like a woman possessed. At that point I was beyond any self control and began shooting out globs and globs of hot cum all over her her. Then, exhausted, I collapsed across her smearing my sticky jizz all over her neck and tits. As I tried to regain my balance and stand up my penis inadvertently slid against he chin and across her lips.

As I stood up, Katie raised herself up on her elbows. She looked flushed and had a glow I'd never seen on her. She looked up at me with an aroused look in her eye, licked her lips and said "That was the most incredible feeling I've had...what's next?"

to be continued.


Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers