Katie’s Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie has more fun with her Dad and learns family history.
2.2k words
4.45
21.9k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rip142
Rip142
274 Followers

Note: I want to thank everyone for all the comments for my first ever submission "Katie's Awakening" and the follow-on chapter. This is a continuation of chapter two. I highly recommend reading the first two installments so that the reader can get on step with the flow of the story. This is a work in progress. I'm not sure where this story will eventually lead, that will largely depend on reader feedback and where my fantasies take me. I know the chapters are short, and that things seem to move along at an accelerated rate, but I just don't want the story get bogged down in a bunch of "stuff." I look forward to reading all your comments and PLEASE vote.

This is a total work of fiction. All characters are consenting adults and over 18 years of age.

To continue...

The next morning we ate breakfast and we went to Katie's conference. We were both dragging our butts due a lack of sleep from the previous evening. We met for lunch and decided to leave the conference early that afternoon so that we could go back to the hotel and get some rest.

When we got back into the room we both quickly stripped out of our clothes and got into bed together. We cuddled and tried get some rest. It was hard to actually fall asleep with Katie holding onto my erection. I finally gave up trying to get any rest and eventually wrapped my arm around her and slowly started caressing the small of her back. Slowly I worked my hand down to her firm little buttocks and gently started working my fingers between her butt cheeks. As I gently tantalized the cleft of her bum, I could feel her gradually start to undulate her pelvis. She was also squeezing my penis in rhythm to her hip movements.

Before too long the tips of my finger found her tight wrinkled anus. As I gently began probing and pressing the tip of my finger into her bung hole she gave a deep sigh and pressed her hips hard against my finger. Suddenly I broke away from her, sat up, pushing her down onto her stomach. I laid down on my stomach between her spread legs and bent my head forward. With my hands, I pulled her cheeks as wide apart as I possibly could, and as I did, she raised her butt up to meet me. Then I ran my tongue along the length of the cleft that ran between her butt cheeks while probing her juicy quim with my fingers of my left hand. After running my tongue up and down the crack of her ass a few times, I hovered over her bung hole, flicking it teasingly with the tip of my tongue. Katie moaned and raised up and back to meet me. At that point I probed that tough elastic muscle ring that formed her anus, pushing my tongue as deep into her as I possibly could. I was fucking her asshole with my mouth, and the deeper I probed, the harder she groaned and pushed back to meet me. All this time I had a finger probing up inside her pussy as my thumb was rubbing the hard nub of her clit. I then raised myself up to a sitting position behind her raised bum. I rubbed my right thumb around the head of my cock, covering it with my precum. Once covered with my slick juices I gently probed her anus with my slippery digit. Gradually I pressed it passed her tight anal ring and once in, pushed my thumb completely up inside her. Again, she started rocking back and forth as I simultaneously pumped her pussy with one hand and her asshole with the other. "YES, YES, that's it! Fuck me, FUCK ME DADDY!" With that I picked up the pace. "That's it faster...harder... HARDER! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!" She screamed as she clenched her butt cheeks and drew her legs up tightly together. She slumped forward and curled up into a ball. Exhausted, she slowly drifted off into a deep restful sleep. I too had expended every once of energy I had had, laid down next to her and drifted off.

We both woke up late that night, showered, donned our thick hotel bath robes and ordered room service. As we nibbled at our food and enjoyed a bottle of wine, Katie said "Dad, this has been an experience I'll never forget. I had fantasized for a long time about you and what your penis might look like, but never in a million years thought we'd be doing all of this."

"Are you feeling guilty or uncomfortable about what we've been doing?" I asked.

"Oh no! I'm just thankful that we've had the opportunity for you to really show me the facts of life. Do you and Mom do all this stuff that we've been doing?" she asked.

"Well, we use to do all this stuff, and a lot more, especially when we were younger and first dating. Now it seems your mom has lost interest in any sort of sex and I'm stuck watching porn and masturbating."

"What other things did you guys do?" She asked.

"Geez, I don't know" I said. "We mostly did a lot of screwing and oral sex, I've always been into that, but we also tried our hand at anal, mutual masturbation, taking pictures of each other, at one point we even tried 'Golden Showers.' Once we even went to a porno theatre and your mom and I got off while watching the movie. That was really hot, especially since there were other people in the theatre.

"Wow, you guys were maniacs! Are you sure you're my parents?"

"Well, we were a lot younger and it was a different time.

"I can't believe mom was actually that wild!" Katie squealed.

"Oh, you don't even know the half of it." I said "Mom was wearing a rain coat that evening, but unbeknownst to me, she was stark naked underneath! It was incredible! Back then she never wore a bra or panties, but even then I NEVER expected that! We sat down in our seats and as the movie was playing, she unfastened her coat and pulled it wide open! When I saw her do that I had the biggest erection of my life and almost came then and there!"

"So what happened?"she asked.

"Well, there she was, slumped all the way down in her seat "spread eagle." Her legs were akimbo, opened as wide as she possibly could and her arms were holding her coat wide open too! EVERYTHING was out there for the world to see. I was fumbling around trying, as discreetly as I could, to open my fly and get my cock out, but it was so big and hard I couldn't work it out of my undershorts!" I laughed. "I finally freed it from my pants and she grabbed it and started to jack me off, but I was so turned on, I stopped her and slid down out of my seat and scooted over between her legs. I buried my face into her hot pussy and gave her the sloppiest head job in history. I can't begin to explain how excited we both were doing all this out in full view. I remember she was sopping wet and looking up I could see her squeezing her tits as I munched away."

As I spoke, Katie opened her robe and started fingering herself.

I continued, "I heard your mom's voice, she was whispering to someone. Apparently a man who had been sitting in the row behind us stood up behind your mom and was bending over kneading her breasts. I went to stand up and tell the guy to get lost, but your mom grabbed my head and forced my face back down into her sopping crotch. I understood the correct answer when told and as I looked up again I could see her jacking the guy off over her shoulder. Although it was dark, I swear I saw her turn her head and briefly suck on the tip of the guy's cock. To this day she denies that, but I KNOW I saw her turn her head and kiss his shaft. Kneeling there watching this, I shot my wad all over the floor under her seat. I kept eating her until she came like a freight train. When she did, the man she was stroking came too. He shot a massive load all over the front of her, some of it also landed in my hair and on my face. Mom rubbed his cum all over herself, then wiped her sticky fingers into my hair. She later told me that was one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever had. I'll remember that until the day I die!"

"My Gawd!" Katie exclaimed, "and there were other people watching all of this?"

"Yeah, after my eyes had adjusted to the dark I saw that there were at least five or six other people, mostly men, sitting in our area of the theatre. They were all looking our way and jacking off.

"My Mom did THAT!" She yelled "I'd NEVER believe that in a million years!"

"Well for God's sake, NEVER let her know that I told you about it!"

"Don't worry, I'll never mention it to a soul." she promised.

"How old were you guys? We're you married?" She asked.

"This was just before we got married, your mom was around twenty four and I was twenty three."

"Guess I inherited my sex drive from you guys," she mused.

"Yeah, probably," I said.

During my story, Katie had opened her robe and was leaning back in her chair fingering herself. She had obviously lost any previously held modesty. She looked so beautiful and sexy I couldn't help but start stroking myself too. We both sat there quietly watching each other as we slowly rubbed ourselves. I would never ever have foreseen any instance where I'd be masturbating with my own daughter, but here we were.

"This is crazy, I can't believe we're doing this," I said.

"I know, but it feels to good to stop. What will we do when we go home?" she asked.

"Well, we're not doing this. When we get home none of this ever happened, nor will happen," I replied.

"Gee Dad, you really know how to kill the moment," she pouted.

"Well, we both knew that going into this," I replied.

"Do you think I can take a picture of you like this so that I can masturbate to it later?" she asked. "No one else will ever see them."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "How can you guarantee that these photos can't or won't be leaked?"

"I can't, but I'll be SOOooo careful, no one will ever see them I swear!" she pleaded.

I could never refuse her, especially with her sitting across from me legs spread and stark naked. "OK," I simply replied. Secretly, I wanted to see pics of this too!

She jumped up, grabbed her phone and came back to frame her first shot. She quickly snapped a couple of me sitting there dick in hand, then several closeups of my cock. "Here's an idea," I said, "How about a couple of you and my cock? Why don't we take a pic of you, with my dick in your mouth, looking up at me?" I suggested.

Without a second thought she dropped to her knees and gobbled down my dick. She rolled her eyes up to me while I clicked away. I then switched the phone to video recording while she continued sucking me off. As I felt myself getting ready to cum I pulled my dick out of her mouth, pointing it at her. Within seconds I was splattering her face with ropes of my thick cream. She smiled as she worked her tongue around her lips, slurping in as much cum as she possibly could. As she was looking up at me I took my penis and rested it along the bridge of her nose, her eyes peering at me on either side of my dick. I snapped another picture. "Now that's a keeper," I said.

She giggled, "Now I know how Pinocchio felt. OK, now it's your turn, how about one of you eating my pussy?"

I nodded, "You lay on your back and hold the phone while I dig in, take video and stills. If we're going to memorialize this, we might as well do it as best we can, or, maybe a better idea, if you want, we can try to find a good place to set up the phone to record us while we play." I said.

"MMmm, I really like that idea, that way we won't have a bunch of jerky videos," she replied.

Katie had a flexible camera/phone tripod in her camera bag. With it we were able to setup a high angle spot that encompassed most of the bed. We hit the record button and we're off and running.

"Gee, I wish we had set this up from the beginning," Katie bemoaned.

"No worries," I said, "we'll just reenact what we did before and keep doing it until we get it right," I joked.

To be continued...

Rip142
Rip142
274 Followers