Katie vs. Melissa Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers

"I'm going to come back in half an hour. And if there are seven tallies up here, I'll take you back to your room and give you a great big reward, all night long." From a bag stashed under the sink, he produced something of leather and metal she didn't recognize. "I'm going to lock you up though, so nobody gets to your cunt before me."

It registered slowly in her that it was a chastity belt.

"Sound good?" She was too turned on to even reply. "You can still say no."

Out of impulse she shook her head.

"Okay. I'll get you untied then."

She grunted and shook her head harder.

"You want the belt?"

She nodded. He grinned, and set to fitting an adjustable band around her waist. It was followed with a tight-fitting strap through her crotch, and the two bound together with a padlock. As soon as it was closed she was nearly lost in her lust and shame. Before he left he fit put her in a blindfold, and clipped the marker to it. "See you in half an hour."

She heard the door close behind him, and gradually her lust churned to anxiety. The need to suck six dicks for him rose in her with urgency. It wasn't long before the door opened, and shoes made their way across the tile toward her.

Back at the bar, Danny finally lit that cigarette. As he exhaled the first drag, he said to Katie, "Here's the key to the belt. I told her I'd be back in half an hour, but the staff will probably catch wind before that and see her off. They might even arrest her, so you probably don't want to let her stew too long." Katie took the key from him, and dropped it in her purse. She dug out a wad of twenties big enough to pay her rent, and with a smile handed them to him. He grinned and slipped the money in his pocket. Before he left he added, "And if you hurry, you might be able to get her out before she actually sucks off any strangers."

Rita stood slackjawed, listening to the exchange. Remembering Katie's last revenge scheme, she had no faith that this one was any less severe. After Danny had walked off, she asked Katie in an even tone, "What did you do, Katie?"

The last of Katie's gimlet disappeared under a smudge of lipstick. "She's tied up in the men's room."

"What exactly did he mean by belt?"

"Oh." Katie put the cocktail glass down, and said, "He locked her up in a chastity belt."

Rita didn't think she had ever laughed that hard.

Melissa could feel that someone was near her, she thought she could feel the heat coming off their body, but it may have been a trick of the cum and drool drying allover her. Slowly though, something probed at the ring in her gag. A split second later she heard a zip, and the unmistakable taste of a cock entered her mouth. It wasn't nearly as big as Danny's, but the whole time she was sucking it, she was thinking about her reward. The metal pressed into her crotch felt cool against her skin as she got more aroused.

Bound, and in the gag it was hard to work the cock, but the gentleman she was sucking off was happy to help. A firm grip on her hair guided her pace to his liking. She had no idea how long it had taken, but in what seemed like less than a minute her mouth was filled with cum. As it ran out of the gag and down her chest she realized she would never know who that was. For all she knew it could have been her cousin Randy. The idea of it being anonymous threw more fuel on the lust bonfire ablaze in her chest. When she felt the marker drag another tally on her forehead, she grew strangely proud of it. "Look at what I did for you," she thought.

The water ran momentarily, and the door opened again. She could hear hushed voices, but had no idea what was being said. Shoes clicked on the tile, and another hard cock entered her mouth. This one took her more roughly, her gag reflex broke on it three times in quick succession. He pulled out, and a wave of drool rolled down her chest. The sound of a cellphone shutter echoed a few times off the tile and steel. She strained against his grip to get closer to his cock. It was guided back into her mouth and after several more gags, the taste of his cum overwhelmed the bile in her mouth. She coughed it down her chest while he held her face still enough to add his tally.

In the hall outside the bathroom Katie had stalled out. Clutching at Rita's arm, she said, "I can't just walk into the men's room."

"It's just a room." A middle-aged tourist left the bathroom, sending a text with his phone. The two women smiled at him until he moved on. "Don't you want to see your handiwork?"

"I do. But. It's," Katie cut to a whisper, embarrassed to even say she was considering it, "it's the men's room." A young, tanned blonde man walked past them and into the bathroom. He was much more they type Melissa would have picked for herself than the last.

While they continued the debate in the hall, the young man found Melissa. "Holy shit."

Even with the ring gag in, Melissa managed a smile.

As the head of his cock pushed into her mouth the door opened again. The thought of a line building up to fuck her mouth got her back up to an inferno pretty quickly. She didn't know it was Rita, holding a finger to her lips to shush the young man. She sneaked over to the divider between urinals and peaked over it, at the young man face fucking he gagged, bound and blindfolded friend. Written on the blindfold, was "NO PISS - thanks." It already had wet cum smeared on it, and a few streams of black tears had worked their way from under it. There were three red tallies on her forehead, and it didn't take Rita long to figure out why.

As immediately as her thong tightened against her damp crotch she had her phone out taking pictures. Realizing that was a good call the young man did the same.

With her other hand, Rita worked the hem of her skirt up to her waist. The door opened behind her and she turned to shush the newcomer, cellphone recording video in one hand, the other tucked in the waistband of her panties to the wrist. He was short, and bald, and a little overweight. He gestured out in the hall to Katie, and made the shush gesture back to Rita with a smile and a thumbs up. He peeked around the blonde man to confirm what was going on in there, and grinned and rubbed his hands together like a cartoon from the forties about to eat.

Melissa got another load in the mouth, and another tally on her forehead. The ink barely had time to dry before the short man's cock worked its way in. It was clearly a monster. It didn't fit past the gag much deeper than the head. She worked at the frenulum with her tongue while the man grinned and shrugged at Rita. Melissa felt his hands working at the buckle of the gag, and queued up a stream of profanity for when it came off, but only managed to say, "More," before the monster cock crammed its way back into her mouth.

Without seeing it, it was hard to tell how big it was, but Melissa was sure it was what she would call, should-be-too-big. With the gag out, she was able to give it more attention than the others, nearly an actual blowjob even. She focused on the head as much as she could, but the man would force it back and giggle when she gagged on it. The door opened and closed a few more times, and Rita was surprised to see an orderly line forming.

When the fat man finished, he pulled out and jacked off all over her chest. He grunted like a pig at a trough the whole time.

Without even seeing this guy, she knew he was underserving of such a giant cock.

Melissa spit a hair from her mouth and said, "Next."

There was no way Rita was going to break it to the guys in line that they weren't getting their cocks sucked tonight. She went back to filming, and about a blowjob and a half later, she got a text from Katie. "What's going on in there?"

Rita took her time to reply, "There's a line."

"A line?"

"Yeah. Like six or seven guys."

Katie replied with an emoji of two eyes looking in the same direction. Rita wasn't even sure what that meant, but stayed to film another cumshot. On the way out she picked up Melissa's dress to keep it from being walked on any more than it already had been, and whispered to the last guy in line, "Untie her when you're done?" He gave her the thumbs up, and satisfied that he would, she left to meet Katie.

Melissa was pretty sure she was well past six cocks, but had honestly lost count. More than half an hour had surely passed, but she kept at it. The inferno in her chest wasn't weakening, and with every cock she sucked the must-get-fucked worked into a pitch.

It wasn't until one of the men untied the rope at her wrists that she began to doubt she was getting laid tonight. The door closed as he left, and she began pulling one of her wrists out of the bond. Her newly free hand worked up to the blindfold, and pulled it off. The lust inferno told her she would see Danny there, pleased with how good she had been, but he wasn't. She was alone in a nightclub men's room, covered in cum and drool. Her other hand worked to freedom, and she tried to stand. Under the protests of her knees she managed.

The screaming lust in her drew the entirety of her attention to the belt at her waist. No amount of pulling loosened it, no amount of wiggling let her rub her engorged clit. She was easily the most turned on she had ever been, and there was no way she was going to be able to get off. She thought about the embarrassment of having to call a locksmith. Katie knew this guy, she could probably just call him.

Katie. The hot-lust in Melissa's chest turned to vengeance. Katie had set this up. Of course she had. The whole night was a ploy to get the belt on her. Katie would have the key, and she could easily torment the weaker woman out of it.

The bathroom door opened, and a guy practically ran in, hard cock in his hand.

Melissa barked at him, "Party's over!' He stood there dejectedly for a second, and she followed up with, "Fuck off," and made a sweeping motion with her hand. She gave up on the belt for now, and went about cleaning herself up. A handful of paper towels didn't go as far to cleaning up the mess as she thought it would, but it did run the dispenser out. She was still covered in a thin slick of spit and cum. The hand soap had done nothing to clean the fourteen tallies off her forehead. Clearly she had gotten carried away with herself. She pushed her hair down to cover them, but there was so much cum drying in it that it didn't behave.

Once again, her dress clung to her like wet tissue, but this time it was partly because she was actually damp under it. Before leaving, she checked the panty lines the belt left under it. From the front and the back, you could see it plain as day. She lit herself a cigarette, and prepared herself to go out into the world a complete mess, to find Katie and make her know who she was fucking with.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers
12