Katie's Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was good, Katie. You're a natural."

She grunted in acknowledgment, slowly coming down from her cloud to the awareness that she was naked. She looked up in a daze to see both guys already dressed and slowly pushed herself upright. David brought over her bra and sat down next to her as she put it on.

"That was great, Katie," David said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple.

Katie nodded and forced a smile, at a loss for words as the guys chatted happily. David's arm over her shoulder complicated putting on her bra. Her body was still aroused, nipples tingling as she put it on. Adam tossed her shirt to her and then casually walked over to pick up her jeans. She pulled on her shirt and stared at her pants while he talked to David, seemingly unaware she was still half naked in front of them. Her mind was awhirl, trying to process what had just happened, all the while chatting with the two guys as if it was perfectly normal to hang out with two guys at school while bottomless. Finally Adam handed her jeans to her and she hopped into them, absently replying to their questions. She wondered where her panties had gotten to, but in her haste she wasn't going to make a big deal about. They headed to the door and David gave her back her backpack.

"Come on, we'll drive you home," he said, "Just don't tell Amanda."

"Mum's the word," Katie agreed, zipping her lips, hoping they would keep her secret too as they guided her out into the hall.

Katie swallowed in embarrassment as she passed some other students on the way to parking lot, the taste of cum thick in her mouth. She wondered if the other students could tell what she had just done. Still in a daze, she found herself getting to Adam's truck, sitting between the two guys, David holding her hand. They drove her home and David was a perfect gentleman, getting out first to help her out of the truck, not forcing her to climb over him.

That night, and for many nights afterwards, she beat herself up for not going any further. She had the two cutest boys in school right there, why on earth did she stop them? She wished she could go back in time and slap some sense into herself. She wanted more, much more. Something new had been awoken in her mind, a beast had been unleashed. Her fantasies revolved around what she should have done, how incredible it would have been to have both of them at once. It would have been perfect. Why oh why did I stop them?

Analytically, Katie was amazed at the change in her perceptions. Whereas she used to get by with only one or two masturbation sessions a month, now she was all but insatiable. She pleasured herself at least every night and most mornings also. Her nights used to be spent reading about the world, now she spent her nights reading and watching porn. She wondered if she should be taking this whole thing a lot more seriously. This was her virginity, after all. She hadn't been saving herself for someone, she had simply been too busy to have a boyfriend. Now all she wanted was what she almost had. Adam and David, rutting on her body. Things got so bad she confided in a friend who ended up taking her to Spencer's to buy her own vibrator.

Not exactly helping matters was the reality that she could coast through her classes, leaving ample time for her mind to wander. Her day had once been filled with to-do lists longer than her arm, now her schedule was all but empty. More than once a teacher had called on her while she was daydreaming about visiting the gym again, forcing her to scramble to come up with something intelligent to say. The guys had been cool, not really paying her much attention, just going about their days. Nodding hello as they passed, missing her half-hearted attempts to flirt. And no one else seemed to know. No rumors, no one making sharp comments.

Alone at night she relived those moments in the gym, fantasizing about what she should have done. No matter how many times she replayed it, one thing stood out: they stopped when she told them to. Maybe the guys were right, maybe it was safer with two. And two such dreamy guys! Adam was practically male model material, and she had admired David for years. She knew Adam was dating someone and thought David was also, but she really didn't know those women and besides, that was between them.

She thought about finding her own guy, but then thought again of Adam and David. Letting them use her for their pleasure. Why trifle around with some other guy when maybe Adam and David would agree? It was absolutely crazy to think about, losing her virginity in a threesome. Had anyone ever done that before? And with the two hottest guys in school, the potential seemed unreal. The headlines practically wrote themselves 'Nerdy Newspaper Editor Loses Virginity in Epic Threesome.'

She fantasized about how it could have been, laying on the bench as they took turns mounting her, or maybe bent over the bench as she took them from both ends. She wished she could go back in time and change her actions in the gym, but that chance had passed. If another opportunity was to present itself she would have push things along. She also knew her window of opportunity was closing fast, with graduation just weeks away, after which she might never see them again. And so, finally, she approached Adam after class and slipped him a note.

12