Katie's Adventures: at Uni Ch. 02

Story Info
TFreshman used and humiliated to new extends.
7k words
4.64
36.6k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

Katie woke up late in the morning to find one of her two housemates, Sofie in the kitchen. They ended up having brunch together, with Sofie nursing a hangover from last night's clubbing. She was curious why Katie didn't get to join them all and if she was feeling ok. Of course, Katie couldn't bring herself to admit the real reason why she called off the plans: Due to feeling disgusted and confused from getting her throat fucked by her boss at the pub.

"I must have eaten something dodgy at the pump and had an upset stomach, sorry for missing out" Katie lied, then deflected:

"How did it go? Where's Marie?"

Sofie rolled back her eyes and sighed, before updating Katie on the last night's events:

"It was fun, we grouped up with some girls from my course, you've met them before. Anyway, they love their shots and they got me a few too many. As for Marie, she pulled her typical move and left with a guy. He looked like a body building Viking."

"Lol, no wonder, have you heard from her?"

"Yea, she texted earlier that she's on her way. I seriously don't know how she can simply do this with no concern for her safety."

"Yea, I can't understand it myself, but she seems to always pull it off somehow. Do you remember when she disappeared for a day and then messaged us from that old dude's yacht in Sicily? She's such a slut, but fuck me if she's not leading a good life."

Katie was indeed envious of how easily her housemate could have a good time. It seems that taking stupid risks was the only way to get a good lay these days.

Coincidentally, their chat was interrupted by the front door opening, with Marie showing up in her skimpy night dress, looking like she had the longest night of her life. Sofie got her some scrambled eggs and toast, which Marie started chomping like a wolf.

It turned out that she did had a long night, getting her brains fucked by a new stranger. Sophie and Katie were listening to Marie's exciting recital of her night, as they did dozens of times in the past. Then Marie mentioned how big her date was:

"Girls, his cock was like my forearm! I cried when he got it out! Like, I never experienced anything like that!"

Sophie almost spat her her coffee, laughing with Marie's excitement about the giant dick. Katie froze instead, as images of Paul's fat cock, dangling and demanding to be sucked, flashed before her eyes.

Marie paid little attention and kept going: "I swear, I thought he was going to split me in half! I had to try it though, it's so rare this happens, you know. Anyway, I climbed on top of the guy. This is what fisting must feel like? Seriously, never felt that way before. Not sure if I can do it again, but girls, the cock. Was. Out . Of. This. World."

Katie's mind involuntarily painted a scene for here, where she was riding her boss, her pussy stretched to its limits, her arms held while she was screaming like crazy. Her stomach almost churned with disgust but she could feel her pussy tingling.

"Sorry girls, still feeling a bit sick, I think I need to lay down. Good to see you are back and safe Marie, thanks Sofie for brekkie. you are the best!" Katie said and excused herself.

She gave both girls a hug and went back to her room. She felt hot, so she stripped off her pyjamas and laid down, in the dark. The lack of sex, the memory of her vulgar boss using her, combined with Marie's story all did something to her. Something she never thought she could admit to anyone: that deep inside her, she harboured a kink for humiliation and roughness.

The teenager found herself breathing heavily, picturing getting manhandled, tossed around and dominated by a hung beast of a man. In her fantasy, she's face down and ass up, pinned down while she's getting a good rough fucking. His mighty cock is impossibly filling her pussy, her haired pulled, her ass smacked. The vivid image causes Katie to feel herself up, noting how hot and wet she feels, how erect her sensitive clit is getting. She bites her lips as she gropes a tit while shoving two fingers in her eager pussy. Her wetness becomes the lube to furiously work her clit. Her breathing is getting shorter as she fights to get herself off, then when she closes in to her orgasm, the image of Paul roughing her up like a bitch flashes in her mind again. Her hand goes faster and to her shame, she moans and violently comes in waves, thinking of her boss using her body.

Katie was seriously contemplating dropping off her job at the pub, thinking that it would help her clear her mind, plus stop any future sexual harassment. Obviously, the problems associated with her current job were evident from day one, as were the benefits. There simply weren't any other jobs flexible enough for her university schedule, or any that would be more pleasant or more convenient.

To make things harder for her, the day after she fellated her boss, a sum of money was deposited on her account, by an unknown account. The reference read 'Performance bonus' evidence that her benefactor was in fact, her boss, Paul. She felt sickened, she had effectively being treated like a whore. It was now evident why some of her workmates treated fucking Paul as a profitable nuisance. The sum was not large, but it covered a fair part of her monthly rent. Katie wasn't someone who was of a wealthy background and couldn't rely on her parents for financial support. She sighed and made the hard decision to keep working at the bloody pub, at least until she could sort another job. She thought:

"Fuck it, I've already sucked the fat bastard, he ought to leave me in peace for now."

Katie spent the rest couple of days focusing on her studies, until it was time for her next shift at the pub. She was still hesitant, though she had repeatedly reaffirmed to herself that things would be ok. It took a lot of courage, but she found herself crossing the pub's front door. Beccy, the waiter who shagged Paul on the regular, was there to greet her. Katie wondered if her co-worker fucked their boss that day, or whether her new shoes were a present for submitting to his boorish manners.

Luckily for Katie, her boss acted mostly as if nothing had happened. He was his usual sleazy self, with his sexist remarks and innuendos, however he didn't bring up fucking her face the other night. Apparently he was preoccupied with making someone else's life a living hell at the moment. The only mishap was when Paul brushed by the 19 year old blonde, then casually felt her ass through her thin skirt. He held her ass in his hand for moment while flashing her a smile, then walked away. Other than that, he ignored the front stuff and spent most of his time in his office. Apparently having to get his dodgy accounting books ready for an audit put a temporary halt to his appetite for harassment.

Things were normalising, but at the same time, Katie's dry spell was extending to dangerous lengths. It had been a while since her last actual shag, with her masturbation sessions simply not cutting it anymore. Her housemates would even joke sometimes how she was too young to give up on sex, all in good faith though. Marie, the biggest slut in her social circle had offered a simple piece of advice: find someone you fancy and go for it. If you are feeling an itch, just scratch it. Simply put, she had to overcome her reservations if she was to get a good shagging. And regardless of how she felt about having soulless one night stands, she would have to go for it.

The opportunity presented itself shortly on a Friday evening. A rather cute guy in his late 20s seemed to be flirty, while Katie was serving him and a couple of his mates. The guy was lanky, rather handsome with a fair complexion and a quirky Scottish sounding accent. When he walked up to the bar to buy another round for his mates, he chatted her up. Katie flirted back without concealing her attraction to him.

She was clad in dark yoga tights and a contrasting white tank top, opting to go braless. Her firm, small breasts and aroused nipples were outlined perfectly. Her stretchy bottoms thinned where stretched by her full ass, to almost becoming see through. Katie was fully aware of this, hence why she favoured wearing thongs with those tights. She was also fully aware that her ass was on full display, as she bent over while pretending to search for the card machine. What should have been a matter of 2 seconds, took half a minute, allowing for the tall man to take it all in.

Satisfied that she has given him a good enough show, she got up with the card machine, making eye contact with the guy and beaming him a coy smile.

"I'm Harry, by the way." he offered, as he typed in a generous tip "You have been a great host tonight, you deserve something extra."

"Nice to meet you Harry, I'm Katie, you are such a sweetheart, thanks!"

"The pleasure is all mine, I assure you, haha!"

Katie took a deep breath and went for it: "I'd love to get some pleasure tonight too, maybe you should share with me..."

Harry stared at her, frozen momentarily, until his brain processed that the cute waiter was asking to be fucked. He jumped on the opportunity and offered to pick her up when her shift was over. She agreed, relieved and excited that she finally got herself to do it. Only problem was her bike, but she'd probably leave it locked outside the pub. Probably take a cab to retrieve it in the morning, as she didn't have any classes until noon.

It took her another half hour for her shift to end, during which she helped herself with a couple of shots of tequila, one of her favourites. When the end of her shift came, she picked up her light jacket and rucksack and made for the nearby parking lot. She spotted Harry's car, as he had described it earlier, a small silver hatchback. He was at the driver's seat when she approached, looking a bit nervous, as if he could not believe she would come. Katie got in the passenger seat, dropped her stuff in the back and started making out with Harry, tasting and feeling up each other in earnest.

His hands held her face close as he used his tongue to find hers and engage in a deep kiss. Katie's hand travelled down his body and started feeling up his hardening bulge. He was getting excited with the boldness and the lust of the teenager, as she worked on undoing his trousers. Shortly after, Katie was working his cock to full hardness. It wasn't the monster cock she fantasised about, but it matter little, she told herself.

Some late customers were leaving the pub, going in various directions, some towards the small car park. Harry was getting nervous: "Should we drive to my place and take it from there? We can be seen here..."

"Then drive us there, nobody's stopping you." she said, while lowering herself down to his lap. She pulled the foreskin of his hard cock down, tasted his musty precum, then engulfed his cock with her mouth, sending shivers down his spine. She loved the idea of being risky, of being caught, of being a slut for her man. She was determined to show him a good time and in return get a good fucking tonight.

Harry managed to get going, while Katie repositioned herself so he could drive more comfortably. She then resumed giving him a blowjob, bobbing her head on his stiff cock. The drive wasn't longer than 20 minutes, but he was driving incredibly careful, lost in pleasure and fear of crashing. The drive was quiet with the exception of the slurping noises, Katie's giggling when she would take a break from his cock and Harry's moans.

They weren't far from his place when they hit some long red lights. By then, Katie had brought him incredibly close to cumming a couple of times, then stop, before resuming sucking his cock with renewed vigour. At the red lights though, he knew he could not last any longer. She sensed that and pushed herself deep down on him, then readily took all of his cum down her throat, sucking greedily as his cock sent pulse after pulse of it.

She got back on her seat, slowly licking her lips. A car was waiting next to them, with the 3 male passengers staring at Harry's car. They all knew what had just happened, probably envious of Harry. Katie smiled and looked straight ahead, pretending that she didn't notice them, until it was green again.

When they finally arrived at Harry's place, she excused herself to use the bathroom, where she stripped naked and checked herself out in the mirror. Her dark brown nipples were erect on her firm breasts, while her trimmed pussy was soaking wet and ready to be used. She got her hands through her blonde hair a few times to get them a bit more volume, then when happy with the result, she made her way to the bedroom.

He had some music on, some generic indie compilation, while he had stripped down and laid on the bed. When she joined him, he started kissing her, making his way down to each of her nipples, her belly, then finally her mount, where he started eating her out. Unfortunately this was not something Katie enjoyed much, due to having a very sensitive clit. She also liked her men being dominant and having a guy lapping at her pussy felt anything but that.

She pushed him off her, then got on her knees and started sucking on his limp cock, while raising her lush ass upwards. Harry reached and grabbed one of her meaty asscheeks, massaging it, feeling its fullness. He then felt his way to her pussy, which was already sleek and ready to be penetrated, so he gently pushed a couple of fingers midway.

Katie groaned and pushed back against his fingers, without stopping from giving him his second blowjob of the night. She needed him to do a lot more than just finger her, so she did her best to get him hard again. It took a bit of time, but now she found herself sucking his cock back to full hardness. When her mouth left it, the cock was coated in her saliva and ready for her.

While holding him, she turned around and guided him inside her, poising him to take her doggy style.

"Ohh, fuck me, fuck me hard!" she begged, face down on the bed sheets. Harry obeyed and started thrusting against her, mesmerised as each thrust caused her meaty heart-shaped ass to ripple. He wasn't into rough sex in general, but he was trying his best to please his guest.

"Spank my ass, make me your bitch!"

Harry was at a loss. He gave her a couple of half hearted slaps, then asked her if that was ok.

Katie's reply was to bring her hands and cross them behind her back, wanting him to take control and pleaded again:

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

It was obvious to him that she wanted to be roughed up and treated like a wanton slut, but it simply was too far outside his comfort zone. To Katie's immense frustration and disappointment, she felt his cock going limp and pulling out of her while apologising profusely.

"I'm so so sorry, I .. I.. don't know what to do, it's not my thing, you are hot but I don't know..."

Utterly angry, she got up and started searching for her clothes. She only talked to him once before leaving his flat and that was to call her a cab. Though he was about to offer for her to stay overnight, he knew that she was pissed off to the nth degree. He was clever enough to realise that the best thing would be to never cross paths again. He would definitely never set foot at that pub again.

The cab rid wasn't a long one, but it did offer enough time to Katie to silently boil in anger and disappointment. When she reached her destination, she thanked the driver and made for her bike. Surprisingly, there were some lights on at the back of the bar.

Katie peeped through one of the front facing windows, but couldn't see much.

"What are you doing here this time of the night, looking for me?"

She almost had a heart attack, as she didn't realise Paul was standing behind her until he talked.

"Fuck sakes, Paul, why are you creeping up on me like this?"

"Finished doing the paperwork for the bloody audit then went home to find that the bloody council is doing emergency repairs and I got no water. I'm sleeping over at the office till they sort it out. Just went out for ciggies and now there's miss peachy looking for Paul!"

"I came to take my bike, not everything revolves around you."

"Yea, yea, whatever you say. Tell me, was it a good shag? You wouldn't be here if it was. I'd still be ploughing you silly if it was me, luv."

Paul walked closer as he spoke to her. His breath reeked of cheap whiskey and cigarettes. Apparently he was having his own little party to celebrate getting the audit done. He now saw the opportunity to add some spice to his private party.

He got an arm around her slim waist and pulled her close to him, like he had dared a few times before, at the pub.

"What do you say luv, come keep uncle Paul some company for the night? You know I'll be generous, yes?"

"I'm not a whore" she spat at him, while failing to wriggle out of his embrace.

"Well, you didn't return your last bonus either, so no need to pretend, we are all friends here."

Katie winced at the reminder of this, being made aware again of not only her internal turmoil, but of her financial struggle. His last words almost hurt, as she was in a fragile financial situation and the idea of whoring out to him was simply the worst. Yet being strong-armed against his body, feeling him pressed against her had yet again woken her primal hunger for a strong male. Wasn't this the exact treatment she was after earlier this day? Didn't she just suck a random man's cock and surrendered herself to him, to be treated as a slut in returned? Not so deep down, her body wanted this. Although her mind was telling her to simply tell him to fuck off and leave, she found herself silent, unable to make a decision.

Paul got bolder as he was getting no push back. His hand went lower and groped her ass while he shot for her pussy with the other, lowering his head for a kiss. Katie squirmed and turned her face the other way, without making a serious effort to push his hands away. That didn't deter him from necking her, his filthy breath washing down on her, while his thick fingers almost violated her through her clothes.

"Oh, you think you are so precious and fine don't you? You are nothing but another little slut so stop playing hard to get. I saw you leaving with that twat earlier, all you want is a shag, like every slut. Come inside for a drink, or go home and don't come back again to work."

She dreaded finding herself in this situation, but there she was. Against better judgement, she agreed to follow him inside.

"I'm coming for a drink, but please let go of me."

Paul smiled and relaxed his hold on her. The dump teenager had pretty much conceded to all his major demands, he thought. He didn't give a shit about her being revolted by him. The blunt truth was that he wanted to get his cock wet and that was it. If anything, he loved that he'd get a hot piece of ass like Katie to shag him, all while she hated him.

Resigning on getting on her bike and ignoring any sense of self preservation, she followed her boss inside.

"Mix yourself a drink and come to my office. Don't worry about me, I got myself sorted."

It felt weird getting behind the bar after work hours, but Katie thought that a strong drink would help. Earlier she had a couple of shots to build up her courage and fuck Harty. Something harder would be required for Paul. She got a small pitcher topped up with iced rum and coke, grabbed a glass then made for the back office.

The room had a shoddy looking two seater sofa, in addition to the old corner armchair and his worn desk and office chair. It made the room feel more confining than usual. He had probably dragged it from the sitting area of the pub to sleep on, but that wasn't the worst part. The heating was turned on to the max, while the only window was half open, the atmosphere suffocating and heavy with the smells cigarette and sweat.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers
12