Katie's Adventures: at Uni Ch. 03

Story Info
The humiliation hits a new low.
6.1k words
4.7
30.3k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

Note: Encouraged to read parts 1 & 2, due to recurring characters and reference to past events.

-------------

It wasn't an easy week for Katie. Following the night of her rape by her boss, she has not been herself. She pretended that everything was ok, while in the presence of her friends at uni and at home. She was absent minded during classes, but still showed up, trying to keep herself busy. Trying to keep busy and not replay the events of that night for the thousandth time in her mind. How she was coerced to follow him in his office, how he degraded her and used her like a fuck toy, how he tossed her out, fucked and half naked. Worse of all though, was the memory of the intense orgasm she experienced at the hands of her boss. She couldn't understand herself, how her body and inner desires betrayed her rational mind. It felt so bad, knowing that she experienced pleasure, in addition to pain, humiliation and fear.

Even when she tried to keep her mind busy, her body reminded her of her ordeal. Her pussy had been sore from the uncaring, violent pounding it got by Paul's massive member. Her ample ass cheeks were decorated with bruises and scuffed skin, courtesy of the fervent lashing she received, when bound and bent on his desk. She felt uncomfortable sitting or walking, with each little sting of pain reviving drunken memories of pain and pleasure.

As for her job at the pub, she simply couldn't bring herself to bother. She called sick, letting her boss figure out how to cover her shifts. He tried calling her a couple of times, but she ignored the calls. She expected that she was getting fired. It would be hard for a bit, might have to ask friends for money, but she would find a way. Ironically, Paul had deposited a small sum of money in her account, keeping to his word that he'd "reward" her for her services, essentially treating her like a whore.

A week had passed since her ordeal. It was a quiet morning, with Katie slouching on the living room sofa, reading her notes. Her housemates had classes that morning and had left for uni, whereas she wouldn't have to leave the house until noon. Last night's sleep was restless; she was visited by vivid dreams of being raped by Paul while screaming in ecstasy, her pussy gushing torrents of her cum, as his monster cock moved like a snake inside her. She woke up covered in sweat, hoping that her housemates didn't hear her screaming, not being able to go back to sleep until the morning came.

Thankfully, she had some time to compose herself and take on the day at her own pace. She was in comfort wear, an oversized t-shirt and baggy boxers, which adequately covered the marks left on her ass from the intensive belting. It was something she was conscious of, to not let people notice until she healed. A large ball of cereals was on the little coffee table, along with a mug of hot tea. Katie had managed to get absorbed by her notes, snapping out of it by a sharp knock on the door.

"What is it now" she cursed and got up to answer the door.

Opening the door, she was surprised to see Paul standing at her doorstep, cigarette in hand. She fell like she was going to have a panic attack and froze at the sight of him.

"Hello luv, people usually say hello when they see an old friend, where's your manners?"

Katie snapped out of it and responded: "You filthy bastard!" feeling hate and tears welling up. She shut the door in his face and put her back against it. It felt like it took all her strength, but it was done

"You need to hear me out - I'm here to check why my employee failed to show up at work."

Failing to get a response, Paul changed tactics.

"Listen up, I got stuff we need to talk about - you let me in or I yell them from out here, like how you get to suck my cock and fuck me for money but don't show up at work.."

The nerve of that prick, Katie thought, she can't have him yelling that stuff out there like that.

Already regretting her decision, she opened the door.

"Come in but keep your fucking hands to yourself."

He tossed his cigarette at the sidewalk and entered the house.

"So this is what a student house looks like? Got any house parties planned? I bet you guys get drunk and fucking like rabbits." he added, not failing to be crude for a moment.

Katie sat back on the sofa. To her annoyance, Paul sat right next to her.

"I must say, those shorts don't flatter you much and that shirt, where did you get that, from your grandma?"

"I would prefer my leggings but you tore them apart" Katie said, trying to stay composed and not tear up.

"Haha, clever. Use some of the monies I send over to buy some new ones. Make 'em tight. Better yet, maybe a nice skirt for that juicy ass, yea?"

He wasn't trying to piss her off, but he was succeeding.

"Anyway, I wanted to check when you are coming to work. We got a good thing going with the two of us and it would be a shame to just throw it away because of some misunderstanding."

Katie was left aghast with his nerve.

"Some misunderstanding? You fucker, you raped me! Stupid me, not calling the police, I am going to see you rot, you bloody rotten bastard."

"Now now, what are you going to tell 'em? That you sucked my cock for money? That you went out for a shag, then came to me the same night and begged me to fuck you like the little slag you are?"

Paul turned to face her and continued:

"Yea, I saw you getting in that twat's car, so half a dozen others. And remember that you followed me to my office and begged for my cock, like a whore, I don't remember holding a gun on your head."

"You coerced me and threatened to fire me you bastard, and I was pissed, you coerced and exploited me!" she yelled at him. "They will have a look at you and they will fucking arrest you, you are a raping pig!"

"Hm, your word against mine luv, but I like facts. And the fact is, you came to me and sucked my cock, then wanted more and came back for a good shagging. Speaking of facts, here's some" he said while pulling up his phone. He brought up a video and played it. Katie's face lost its colour; It was from an angle, a couple of meters off the ground, covering Paul's office. There she was, naked and bound, screaming at him to fuck her, followed by him pounding her viciously from behind. The definition was good enough to make out the characteristics of her face, including her tiny neck tattoo. Good enough to see the ripples of her ass when his gut and cock slammed against her. The video was only a few seconds and didn't present the whole truth.

"What about this one? I love this one" then he played another short clip, where he was clearly cumming, while her whole body was trembling with absolute pleasure, her eyes rolled back and a drooling smile on her face. The sounds both of them were making were unmistakably those of passion and immense pleasure.

"You... you filmed me without consent..." she stammered.

"I don't need your consent to have CCTV in my private property, luv."

A sudden rush of adrenaline shot through her, as Katie decided to call her bluff, so to speak."Ok then, let's show the whole thing to the police, I dare you, I want them to hear you threatening and abusing me."

"Hm, are you sure? What will they think when they hear from your dear Beccy that you fancy being tied and roughed up? That you confessed that you enjoy being slapped around and fucked like a bitch? Hm? I will tell you what, they will have testimonies and evidence that you love it rough, you got what you asked for and now that you got a taste for my money, you are screaming rape, cause you want more"

"You pig, you bastard, you are..."

"I am going to what?" he chuckled. "Listen, you don't afford the money and time to take me to court. You will only fail your classes, go broke and be known as that slut who regretted a shag and called rape. Be my quest, go for it."

Although not a guaranteed outcome, Katie knew that he could very well get away with it, costing him nothing, while costing her everything. She hang her head in defeat and asked:

"What do you want from me?"

Paul got more comfortable on the sofa and took a deep breath in, beaming with his notorious shit eating grin. He came here to find out if the stupid little girl had gone to the police or something and, to his surprise, she was just sulking at home! Plan A was to try and buy her out before she called the cops. It turns out he's getting out of it on the cheap. He might even stand to gain something out of it, he thought. Things were looking up for him so he decided to push his luck and bring Plan D to action. Plan B and C were complete shit, he thought.

"Ok, you will be coming back to work, yea? You will also make an effort to look good, you know that I'm running a high caliber establishment."

"Your seedy pub? That place is as dodgy as they come." she interjected.

"Oi, don't interrupt, I'm not finished. Now, I'll still be my generous self and reward you for good performance, I will even give you some more of that rough love you crave, if you are nice, hehe"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The fat bastard was definitely pushing it too far.

"After all this, you are asking me to come and play nice with you?!?"

"Let's see" he said, getting his phone up again, "it looks to me like you were having a good time." The clip of her orgasming on his fat cock was on repeat and full blast. The sound of her screams and groans were blasting from the tiny speakers, filling the room. It was shameful to her, but she knew he was right. The memory of that orgasm went hand in hand with the humiliation and abuse that led to that. It scared her, because it was possible that she'd never feel like that ever again, unless she was to submit to that treatment, at his hands. Her body felt warmer while watching the video. Her breathing got hard and she tried to remind herself that she was the victim of abuse, this shouldn't be enjoyable. In vain though, as she was mesmerized by the spectacle. Paul looked ugly as ever, but there was something fascinating, almost wrong, by the contrast between her young, curvy body and his worn obese frame.

"I think that angle brings up your ass nicely, innit?" he asked.

He wasn't wrong, she indeed looked sensual as fuck. Only if it was someone else and not the disgusting pig that Paul is.

"Anyway, these are some hot clips, don't you think? They would spread like fire online, if some bad person got their hands on them. Be honest, luv, going to the cops will be bad enough, you will probably be known as a lying slut, we know that. What would happen when everyone you know watches all the videos of you, being a slut?"

She was shocked by his stark blackmailing. He had threatened her physical and mental health, he was forcing her to endure even more of his abuse and to top it up, he was now threatening to ruin her personal life for years to come. The weight of it all hit her, she felt as if her shoulders were giving in. Tears started streaming down her face, feeling hopeless and lost.

"Now now, no need to do that, all you gotta do is be nice to Paul and stop having funny ideas, yea? The videos stay with me, all you gotta do is get your ass back to work and stop pretending that you are royalty, just be the little slut you really are."

All she could do was slouch and sob, feeling sorry for herself.

"Oh come on, I was there when you were looking for a good shag and we both know you enjoyed it, so quit with the drama. I saw you how you were looking at my phone, you fucking liked that, go on, tell me I am wrong."

Katie was unable to bring herself to utter a word. Paul kept the video playing, then placed it on the coffee table, the sound of her being fucked becoming the soundtrack of the most desperate moment of her life, to date. He reached for her chin and lifted her face, making her watch the video and challenged her again to say that he was wrong.

"Just stop lying to both of us, we both know you are a kinky slut, yes? Look how hot you look, guys would pay top dollar for this, I tell you!" he said without letting go of her.

Instead, his hand wandered down on her shoulder, followed the soft skin of her arm, then suddenly pushed under the loose waistband of her briefs and grabbed her mount. She was jolted backwards and tried to push him away, but he gripped hard and moved his body against hers, pinning her on the sofa's corner.

"Your pussy is already soaking wet, don't fucking dare lying to me. You like this, don't you? Fucking say it!" he said while adding more pressure.

Terrified and surrendered, she abandoned fighting back and whimpered:

"Yes, I liked it."

"You liked what? Say it!"

"I... I liked being a slut"

"Good girl. Say that you will do as I say, it's for your own good. You will be a good slut, yea?"

"I will be a good slut - please, I will do as you say" came her reply.

Paul smiled at her, then proceeded to rub her mount and wet lips with his thick, rough fingers, eliciting a soft moan from her.

"I don't know about you, but I get horny when I watch porn. Just feel this thing." he said while putting her hand on his bulging crotch, adding, "Why don't you help me out, as a sign of good will?"

His hands let go of her pussy and got busy undoing his belt and trousers.

"Hm, lose this grandma clothes of yours, don't be a slob".

She followed his commands and stripped naked for him. She was made to turn around and show him her ass, still bearing the marks of his torturing. He gave her buttocks a couple of loud smacks, as if approving what he saw, then ordered her to lay on the couch, with her head on his lap. His throbbing erection was guided to her lips, then pushed deeper, causing her to gag, but he did not relent. One hand coiled her hair and gripped her skull, while the other got a hefty handful of an ass cheek and slowly kneading her flesh. Her head was pretty much used like a fuck toy, degrading her down to the equivalent of a breathing fleshlight. Each push caused her to choke, with a short window to breathe in, repeating again and again.

"Oh you slut, suck my dick, suck it all in. I know you want this, yea, fucking slut".

Katie couldn't respond, not only from choking on his cock, but also because she was past caring, she wanted this to end.

"Play with your wet pussy, come on, put some enthusiasm, slut" he commanded, then gave her ass a few sharp slaps. She obeyed this command with no objection. Her hand reached and rubbed over her clit, feeling the heat and wetness coming off her. All sense of space and time evaporated momentarily, as she found herself actively trying to get herself off. For a moment, the horrible things Paul did and said to her were parked. Now she was pushing herself into a different headspace, one where she was seeking pleasure and sexual gratification, embracing the role of an obedient slut. It was both a way to mentally survive her ordeal and to her shame, a way to satisfy her deepest kinks.

The fat cock was poking down her throat with quick, short stabs as her head was forced to bob up and down the sizeable shaft. The hand on her buttock was clenching and pulling as if to tear her flesh off, stretching her holes as a collateral. She worked her pussy faster and pushed herself over the edge, instinctively sucking hard on his cock. Paul took the opportunity to force her down on him, as low as he could physically force her to, to the point where her tightness started to hurt his cock. He grunted and sent pulse after pulse of cum straight down her throat, revelling on the sexual release and smugness of using a woman like a piece of meat. Katie began to struggle for air, literally choking as his meat blocked her airway and started drenching her insides with cum. She tried screaming but all she managed were muffled grunts, which were ignored by Paul. Her vision narrowed to a small circle, blurred by her tears and was sure she was going to pass out, only to have the large cock retrieved out of her, and getting tossed off his lap. Katie laid on her back, heaving and coughing out copious amounts of saliva and cum, sticking on and streaming down her ruined face. Paul got up, then leaned over her and squeezed his cock, getting the remains of his cum and her saliva off him and onto her face.

"Good girl. I will be seeing you on Friday at the pub and no more of that granny crap, yea? Flaunt that booty."

She heard him walking away, then the door opening and closing, leaving her lying there in shock and disgust, riding the coattails of her orgasm.

_________

The night of her shift, she almost had a meltdown, as she realised again how fucked she was. It might have been possible to escape Paul's snare, but at what cost? It was obvious that he would keep dragging her down, until either bored of her or completely humiliated her. The only way out at the moment seemed to be by going deeper. To push through and play along until he had his filling. It took a bit of time sulking under the shower and some vodka, but she finally composed herself.

Her choice of clothes for the evening was not far from usual, but it had an extra degree of tease added to it. It was with some reluctance that she got into her short, high waist denim skirt. She couldn't even walk much without that skirt riding up, let alone cycle anywhere. Normally, her tights would provide some degree of cover, but she was not wearing any tonight. Katie was always conscious of showing her bare thighs and legs. Sometimes she'd enjoy a man's attention, especially when fancying him, but it wasn't her usual option to flaunt her naked flesh. A simple tie up shirt was her choice for a top. She hoped that her options would be enough to appease her boss, though knowing him, he would probably want her to dress up like a stripper. Gathering her bag and coat, she slipped on her sneakers and left for the pub.

It was a rather busy evening. Katie spent most of the time on her feet, tending the bar, cleaning up, serving tables, while frequently battling the ever rising hem of her short skirt. On some occasions, she could almost feel men leering at her, feeling like a piece of meat surrounded by vultures. Paul had not paid much attention to her, apart from the usual sexist remarks, he was busy talking to people and chasing the kitchen staff. Overall, it was the usual Friday evening, all things concerned.

Beccy was one of the other staff working the bar that night. Katie never confessed to her that Paul had his way with her, though she suspected that Beccy probably knew. She harboured some animosity towards Beccy, due to her tattling on Paul about Katie's affinity for bondage and being dominated. Maybe Paul wouldn't be so brazen if he didn't know that. Maybe he wouldn't be so brazen if I hadn't let him fuck him, she thought, feeling a sudden and brief wave of desperation washing through her.

"You look like you are in a funeral, what's wrong sweaty? This will cheer you up", Beccy interrupted, offering her a shot glass. "Italian liqeuer, you can keep a sour face after a couple of them!", she offered, then proceeding to down one herself.

Katie followed her advice and downed the shot, feeling the sweet and burning liquid flowing through her. She knew that Beccy wasn't malicious, but could she actually be an ally, or at least someone to commiserate with?

"I don't know how to say this, Paul, he..."

"Oh that old swine? He did a number on you, didn't he?"

"Yes, if you put it that way. I know that you ... "see" him now and then, how do you put up with him?"

"Sweaty, Paul is a pig, but a pig with deep pockets and I'm not running a charity. Yea, he's got a big prick and it's fun to have one now and then, but I don't give that bastard more than what I want. You give him an inch and he will take a mile, trust me."

Katie knew exactly what she meant. In a way, it stung even worse to know that someone like Beccy kept Paul at bay, exploiting him in a way, whereas she's now being taken advantage in every way possible. She stood to learn a thing or two from Beccy, it seems.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers
12