Katie's CNC Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie's gains more CNC experience with Blake.
6.2k words
4.5
8.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I walked into work 15 minutes early. It was going to be a long night. My coworker, Nikki, was already working. She was nice, but I was glad she was only going to be there for two hours while I did the stocking, because her bubbly personality got annoying fast.

"Hey Katie." Nikki greeted me as I walked in the door, "Ready for another midnight?"

"Not quite!" I replied, "It's been a long night already."

"Oh, before I forget, some guy dropped this off for you." Nikki stated while handing me a brown paper bag and giggling. "I tried to snoop in it, but he sealed it pretty tight! He was definitely hot too, how do you know him?"

I ignored her question and opened the note that was taped to the bag. It was from Blake.

Blake wrote, "Katie Cat, you did amazing tonight. I know you didn't eat while at the club with your friends. We haven't discussed food, so I hope what I packed are things you like. You need to eat and keep your strength up. Next time I may not go as easy on you. Enjoy. Until next time, Blake"

How the fuck did he know I didn't eat? I kept looking for him but never saw him after the parking lot. Weird. I put the bag away in the office so that I could open it later when Nikki was gone.

"Soooo, is he your boyfriend Katie?" Nikki asked again, all bubbly and giggling.

"No, he's just a friend. I better get to stocking." I replied.

I was glad that it was busy, and my stocking took up the bulk of the next two hours. After Nikki was finally gone, I was able to open Blake's bag on my own. There was a pasta dish with grilled chicken. A Caesar salad. Some trail mix. And a slice of chocolate cake. Everything looked amazing and tasted the same. I was hungrier than I thought I was, and by the end of my shift, I had eaten every bit of what Blake packed.

I still had an hour to kill before the end of my shift and the next staff coming in. I hopped onto Fetlife on my phone and typed out an email to Blake.

"To: Blake

Subject: Food

Thank you for a great time last night. I received your food and the note. You were correct that I did not eat, though how you knew that still puzzles me. The food was all amazing, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks again. Katie"

Blake and I continued to chat almost daily. Blake began explaining what his background, his family life, that he worked as an OSHA rep for his job and would frequently travel for manufacturing plant inspections. The more we chatted, the more my feelings grew for Blake.

About a week and a half after our evening in the parking lot, Blake sent me the following message:

"To: Katie

Subject: Dinner?

Katie, this is your formal notice that you will be joining me for dinner. Tomorrow night, 7pm, dress is casual. I will pick you up in front of your building."

I read it a few times, and replied to Blake with:

"To: Blake

Re: Dinner?

Are you asking me out on a date Sir? What if I already had plans for my day off?"

Blake was online and replied almost immediately.

"To: Katie

Re: Dinner?

If you had plans, then you have not been keeping your calendar up to date. This would result in consequences and punishments. Call it what you will, it can be a date. I look forward to picking you up tomorrow at 7."

Shit. I had been slacking on updating the calendar. I wonder if Blake knew that somehow. I did have plans to grab drinks with one of my friends, but quickly texted her to cancel. Luckily, she was always flaking on me, so it wasn't a big deal. I then went to work on ensuring the calendar was completely updated for the next three months before I headed to bed.

Blake was always well dressed the couple time I met him in person, so I had no clue what his idea of 'casual' was. I selected a flowing skirt that fell just above my knees, and a tank top that was open in the back, and loose enough to flow, but still clung to my breasts in all the right ways.

I headed downstairs at 6:55, and Blake was prompt right at 7pm to pick me up. He was driving a dark blue SUV, with very tinted windows. I didn't know it was Blake until he parked and walked around to the passenger side of the car.

"Ready Katie?" Blake asked while grinning and opening the passenger door, while motioning for me to get in.

I looked at him quizzically. "I guess so." I replied.

I climbed into the SUV, and just as I got settled, Blake closed the door for me. Weird. Guys typically don't to those kinds of things anymore. Blake got into the driver's seat, and we began to drive.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Blake replied.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He just laughed at my response. We drove around for about twenty minutes until we pulled up to a nicer bar in town. I had been there a couple of times before, it was a nice quiet place, and good for first dates. The booths there were cozy, with the backs of the seats being tall enough that you can't peer into the booth next to you.

Blake hopped out of the SUV, walked around, and opened my door. It was beginning to make me uncomfortable, him doing these things. Blake held my hand as we walked in, and he greeted the hostess. Blake had made a reservation for a specific booth. I wondered in the back of my head how many subs he had brought to this location.

"None." Blake stated to me as we walked to the table.

"None what?" I asked as we reached the table.

I sat down on one side of the booth, and Blake simply replied with, "Scoot over." And he sat next to me on the same side of the booth. We were faced away from everyone in the bar, and the booth was secluded, with no one sitting around us.

"You didn't answer my question." I stated.

"Yes, I did. You asked it in your head." Blake replied, "You were wondering why I chose a table, and how many women I've brought here, am I correct?"

"Yes..." I trailed off, while looking at my hands in my lap.

"And to answer your question. None." Blake stated, "I'm a regular at this place, and frequent it with friends. I've always thought this corner booth would be perfect for what I have in mind."

I could feel my cheeks begin to redden at the thought of what Blake may have in store for me. I turned my attention to the menu, as did Blake. I continued to decide on what I wanted, as Blake wrapped his arm around me, and his hand began to roam on the other side of my tank top.

"What looks good Katie?" Blake asked. As he finished his question, his hand reached through the side of my tank top and cupped my breast.

"Um, maybe the steak and baked potato." I replied, trying to stealthily move more into his embrace.

"Good choice." Blake said in a whisper, as he twisted and tugged at my nipple.

Blake suddenly stopped, but his hand remained cupping my breast. Within second the waitress was at our table asking for our orders. Blake ordered an appetizer, and both of our meals. The waitress flirted constantly with Blake, and even touched his arm before she left. He gave no reaction but pulled me closer to him when she did this.

"I see your calendar is a bit more filled in. Good girl Katie." Blake said.

Shit, he had noticed.

"Yeah, just a few changes." I replied, "Some plans over the next month solidified."

"Do you usually work the same schedule weekly?" He asked.

"Normally yes." I replied, "But we've been short staffed so sometimes it changes."

"I get that, I deal with some of the same." Blake said while pulling his arm from around me and sliding his hand on my knee.

I slid closer to Blake, closing the gap between us. Blake's hand slid up and down my thigh on top of my skirt, and then slowly made its way to the hem of my skirt. His fingers slowly peeled back my skirt exposing my knee, and Blake rested his hand on my knee.

"I noticed you are going on vacation in a couple weeks. Where are you going?" Blake asked, while slowly inching his hand up my thigh under my skirt.

"My parents have a cabin just outside of Chattanooga." I replied, trying to keep my breathing steady as Blake's hand continued to inch up my thigh, "I'll go this weekend to open it up and make a list of things needed, and then I'll spend a week there. It's quiet, no one around for miles. I love it."

"Take your panties off Katie." Blake commanded.

I spit my drink all over the table and began coughing.

"Way to draw attention to yourself." Blake stated while chuckling.

"You caught me off guard." I replied, "Ok, I'll be right back."

"No, you won't." Blake stated, "You'll take them off here. I won't tell you a third time, don't make me spank you in front of the bar patrons."

I could feel my cheeks flush bright red. I couldn't tell if Blake was joking or not, he usually laughed when he was joking but he had a stern tone this time. I reached down and pulled my skirt up. I slowly raised up and slid my panties to my ankles, reached down and grabbed them with my hand. I balled them up in my hand and held them out for Blake. He took them, brought them up to his face and inhaled deeply before stuffing them in his jeans pocket.

Our waitress appeared with our appetizer and refills of our drinks. Blake's hand returned to its previous place on my thigh and began inching its way up again. As the waitress disappeared, Blake's hand made it to my pubes and began rubbing my outer pussy lips.

"Back to the topic at hand. Your vacation." Blake stated as his fingers continued to caress me, "That was actually good timing for your vacation."

"Why is that?" I asked while taking a bite of the mozzarella stick. I parted my legs hoping Blake would probe further with his fingers.

"I will be on a business trip that week." Blake replied, "I have to fly out to California to do an inspection at a plant that's been having a lot of accidents lately."

Blake's fingers pressed further and began circling my clit. I took another bite of my food, hoping that keeping my mouth occupied would stifle any moans that I had bubbling up in my throat. Blake's fingers began rubbing my clit with more pressure. My hand gripped Blakes leg, digging my fingers into his thigh.

"Blake," I said through heavy breathing, "If you continue, I don't know if I can keep quiet. Please Blake, we're in public."

Blake continued his slow, methodical assault on my clit. I could feel myself getting more wet with each stroke of his fingers. Blake suddenly inserted two fingers deep inside me, and I gasped.

"Seems like things are getting very damp around here." Blake stated.

Blake kept his fingers inside of me, while using his thumb to stroke my clit. His rhythm getting faster with more pressure. I bit my lip and choked back my moan as I came hard on Blake's fingers. No sooner did I cum, Blake stopped moving his fingers and stilled, his fingers still inside me.

As if on cue, the waitress appeared with our main courses. As she was setting our food down, and explaining dessert specials, Blake began to move his fingers in and out of me. Fuck. If he continues, I'm going to cum in front of this lady, was all I could think.

Fucking lady, just leave and quit flirting I thought. I could feel my orgasm rising inside me again. My hand was on Blake's arm, and I dug my fingernails into his skin, as my legs began to shake as I orgasmed again. Blake then kept his fingers motionless inside my dripping pussy as the waitress continued her small talk.

"I think that will be all." Blake stated to the waitress, "I will come find you when we are ready for the check, no need to check in on us again."

The waitress left, and Blake turned to me, fingers still deep inside.

"Mine." He stated as slowly took his fingers out of my pussy, and I could feel my wetness dripping down my thigh. Blake brought his fingers up to his mouth and slowly licked them clean and said, "Mmm, The best flavor on the menu tonight."

We made small talk for the next hour as we ate our food. Everything was cooked perfectly, and I was still in post orgasm glow, as we finished our meals. I slowly began to realize that we would be leaving soon, and not only did I not have any panties on, but I could feel my damp skirt beneath me.

"Blake, we may have a problem." I stated, squirming in my seat.

"What might that be?" Blake stated while pulling out his credit card to pay.

"Umm, I may have, umm a bit of a wet spot on my skirt." I replied.

"Doesn't sound like a problem to me." Blake stated.

"But everyone will see when I get up." I said quietly.

"Perhaps you will remember that the next time you forget to update your calendar." Blake replied, smirking as he got up from the booth and offered me his hand to help me up.

I sat there, mouth agape, just staring at him. He did NOT just say that. He had planned this all along.

"You're going to catch flies with your mouth open like that." Blake stated while chuckling as he helped me to stand, "Let's go Katie Cat, the night is not over yet."

I stood, and faced the rest of the restaurant, and mapped out my exit. I was glad the skirt was more flowy, so maybe I could scrunch it up and the wetness wouldn't be noticeable.

"Hands in front Katie." Blake commanded, "You will not hide it."

Blake seemed to take his time as he slowly paid and signed for our food at the register. He kept me standing beside him, back to the rest of the people in the restaurant as he paid. We walked out to his SUV, and he again open and closed my door for me. We began driving, making small talk about my vacation and his work trip. Blake then pulled off on a side road that seemed to lead to nowhere.

We didn't continue to drive, but instead parked just next to the road we were on. It was a quiet road, with a car or two passing every few minutes. Blake got out of the car, and walked around to my door, opening it.

"Get out of the car Katie Cat." Blake stated in a low tone.

"What are we doing Blake? There's nothing around here." I stated as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Suddenly Blake's hand was in my hair, pulling me into a kiss. His hand grabbed my waist and pulled me forcefully from the SUV. Blake turned me around, so I was facing the SUV and the road we were just on.

"Place your hands on the seat Katie." Blake commanded, "And face the road."

I stood there motionless, debating my options.

"Ok then, we can do this the hard way." Blake stated.

Blake grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back. Blake opened the glove box and pulled out two zip ties and used them to bind my wrists together.

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

"Now Katie Cat, haven't we already had this discussion on yelling?" Blake questioned as he lifted my skirt above my waist and tucked it into my waistband so that my ass was exposed to the cool air.

I stood there, trying to move my arms, to see if I could free them. It was no use as Blake had them zip tied tight enough to not move but not so tight that it cut off circulation. Blake's hand was on the small of my back, holding me in the bent over position so that I also couldn't stand up straight.

"Do you remember the contract Katie Cat?" Blake asked.

"Yes," I replied, "I read it well, and signed it."

"Do you remember page two?" Blake quizzed, "Specifically about commands?"

"Somewhat, it said something along the lines of if I am asked to do something, I will comply." I answered.

"Correct Katie Cat." Blake replied, "Do you feel you have followed that this evening?"

Fuck. The evening felt so much like a date, that I had forgotten about the contract.

"No Sir, I have not." I replied.

"You will be punished for this infraction Katie Cat." Blake stated, "Your punishment will be a spanking until 7 cars have passed. 6 cars for the 6 infractions, from not keeping up with your calendar, to questioning me throughout the night. I will spank you 10 times after every car. You will keep count of the cars Katie Cat, should you lose count, we will start over back at 1. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I stated. I hoped a car would pass by soon as my ass was getting cold from the cool air outside.

I soon saw headlights shining on the windshield and heard a car drive by. No sooner did they pass, Blake started spanking my ass with his hand. I counted each slap of his hand in my head. I missed being spanked, and it felt good feeling his hand on my ass. When he was done, he began rubbing my ass with both hands, and I could feel my ass cheeks begin to flush and warm from his touch.

"What number is that Katie Cat?" Blake asked.

"One." I replied.

Two more cars passed by in the next ten minutes, and we repeated the same process. 10 spanks per car, me counting, and Blake rubbing my ass after each car. After car four, Blake not only rubbed my ass, but also slid his hand down through my pussy lips and began to rub my clit.

"I think you may be getting turned on by this, you're very wet." Stated Blake as he slid two fingers inside me, "You are not allowed to cum until we reach the end of six cars Katie Cat."

By car six, my ass was on fire. Each hit from Blake's hand felt like a hot poker from the fire searing my ass. Coupled with him stroking me after, I came within seconds of him fingering me when car six's spanks were completed. As I came, my pussy juices began to drip down my thigh.

Blake pulled me to a standing position and cut off the zip ties.

"Hands on the seat Katie Cat." Blake stated, "Or do I need to restrain your arms again?"

I bent over and placed my hands on the seat, steadying myself. I could hear Blake rustling around but didn't dare try to turn around to see what he was doing. Within seconds, several cars came driving down the road, and just as one was equal with Blake's SUV, he slid his hard cock deep inside me. I gasped at the feeling and began to moan, pushing myself back onto him.

"Someone has a greedy pussy it seems." Blake said while reaching around and grabbing my breasts in both hands. Blake twisted and teased my nipples, as he continued to pound me from behind.

"Yes, Blake." Was all I could get out through my moans.

"Oh, Katie Cat, we have to do something about how loud you are." Blake stated, as I could feel him reaching in his pants. Blake took out my panties and stuffed them into my mouth.

Blake held my hips as he continued to slam into me. My moans continued to be muffled by the panties in my mouth as I began to orgasm once again, with Blake's cock buried deep inside me. Blake reached around, grabbed my breasts in both hands and pulled me close to him as he continued to thrust. I could feel another orgasm building, as I began to squirt all down my legs, all over Blake's cock, as he thrust once more and came deep inside me.

Blake bent me over the seat so that I was laying on the seat again. We both stood there, Blake's cock still inside me, as we continued to slow our breathing. He pulled away from me and stepped back several feet. I could hear his phone snap several pictures before he walked back to stand beside me.

"You made a mess Katie Cat." Blake stated as he pulled me into a standing position, "You need to clean me up."

"Umm, do you have a towel or something in the back?" I asked.

Blake just stood there and laughed. I didn't see what was so funny about asking where he kept things. What the fuck was he laughing at?

"No Katie Cat, there are no towels." Blake replied while grabbing a fistful of my hair and forcing me to my knees. "You will clean me up with your mouth."

I kneeled there in front of Blake. I really did make a mess of him, he looked how my pussy and legs likely looked, a dripping mess of both of our fluids. I took my tongue and trailed up his thigh, ensuring I got each drop that had dripped down. As I reached his cock, he was still semi hard. As I took my tongue and swirled it around the head of his cock, I could feel Blake tense up as his cock became fully erect again.

"Enough of the slow Katie Cat." Blake stated, "The traffic is picking up and it's getting late. Finish your job so we can go."

12