Katie's CNC Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie finds out exactly what she signed up for.
8.9k words
4.15
5.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers note: Read up on Katie and Blake's beginnings in Katie's CNC Pt 1 & 2. TW: This gets more involved in non-consent, so if this isn't your thing, you may not want to read.

The few days leading up to my vacation dragged ass. Nikki at work was more annoying than normal. I at least got my email sent off to Blake, though I had not heard anything back from him until my last shift the day before I was going on vacation. There was a lull in the customers, so I logged into my email before I got into stocking for the night.

"To: Katie

From: Blake

Subject: vacation

Katie, I hope your final shift goes well before your vacation. Take the time to relax and rejuvenate. You will need your energy for when I return. I enjoyed your thoughts in your email. Thank you for the insight. Enjoy this tired pic of me boarding and security was a bitch to get through. Maybe your vacation will be more eventful than my trip.

Yours

Blake"

He'd never said 'yours' before. We hadn't exactly had a conversation on what we were yet, so that line really threw me. His attached picture was adorable. Blake's hair was all messy and he definitely looked tired. Hopefully he had a good flight was getting settled into his hotel.

I turned my attention to stocking the coolers, and to get away from my coworker Nikki asking why I had a goofy grin on my face. As I was moving crates, my thoughts turned back to about a week prior when Blake had in essence attacked me in this same cooler. In previous meetings he had ensured that things were pleasurable for me, but in that one instance, it was all about only his own gratification.

I shuddered and got goosebumps on my arms. I wasn't sure if it was a reaction to the cold cooler or my thoughts of the last time with Blake. I finished my tasks at hand so that I could get out of there and warm up. As I exited the cooler, Nikki was standing by the counter and giggling. Great, I thought, I'm glad she will be leaving in an hour.

"Guess what Katie!!!" Nikki said, practically jumping up and down.

"What Nikki?" I replied, "I need to balance out the drawers while you are still here."

"Your hunk of a man sent us dinner." Nikki stated while pulling two bags out from behind the counter.

"He's just a friend." I said, "But how do you know it's from him, and what is it?"

"He left a note for me too, thanking me for being a good coworker, and ensuring you got this note and the bag. Isn't that just about the nicest thing?" Nikki swooned.

The bag was heavy. I put it aside to go through after Nikki left, she's been bad about gossiping lately. I made a mental note to let Blake know that so that I didn't get in trouble if he stopped by again.

As soon as Nikki left, I opened the bag. Blake always had excellent taste in food. He had an order of steak, baked potato, what looked like off the cob elote corn, and a salad. A huge piece of strawberry cheesecake and a bottle of wine, both of which I thought I would save for the cabin the next day. I got to the bottom of the bag and found Blake's note.

"Katie, have a safe trip, and I hope you enjoy your well-deserved vacation. If you haven't yet, check your email. I don't know how much I will be able to email you as I have a busy schedule. Enjoy the food and save the wine for the cabin, you don't even want to know the punishment for drinking and driving. Blake"

As I ate my dinner, I made a mental note to ask Blake where he orders from. Despite being delivered and reheated, the food was amazing as always. My night was really slow but went by fast. I headed home to sleep for a few hours before loading up my car and heading to the cabin. I checked my email before starting on my drive. There was nothing from Blake, but I decided to email him back anyways letting him know that I was heading out and may not have the best reception while at the cabin.

Within a couple hours I was at the small town near the cabin. I stopped at the local restaurant to place a pickup order for later, then headed to the grocery store for a few last-minute things. When I came back out there was a black Nissan parked next to my car. There was no one in it, or nearby, but I still hurried to load up my groceries to leave.

Even though no one was in the car, I still felt as if someone was watching me, and made all the hair on my neck stand on end. I tried to ignore the feeling, it was likely all in my head and just from stress at work. I went to the restaurant to grab my food and head to the cabin.

I went to work on getting my suitcase and groceries in. As I was putting away the groceries, I went to grab a bottle of wine to let it aerate, but there was none in the fridge. Weird... I could have sworn I bought two bottles a few days prior. I settled on openings Blake's bottle that I brought with.

Before settling in to eat, I took a short walk around the property to gather small sticks to make a fire with. I kept pausing every few minutes, thinking I heard footsteps around me. At one point they began to pick up, as if the person was running. I turned and began running back towards the cabin, but as I went faster it sounded as if the footsteps were picking up their pace. Suddenly a deer jumped out from behind the cabin, and I screamed as I fell backwards.

Damn it Katie, I thought, it's just your fucking imagination, give it up. There's never anyone out this way.

I brushed myself off, yelling at myself in my head for letting a fucking deer get the best of me. They were always out this way around this time of year. The sun was finally setting, and I got the firepit going while there was still enough light outside to see.

I went inside to grab my food. I grabbed the bottle of wine and decided to skip the glass, I'd probably just finish it all tonight. I was halfway through my burger when I began hearing the damn deer in the woods again. We should really consider a fence around the property I thought to myself. I continued to sit by the fire until it was a low glow. Once I hit the bottom of my wine bottle, I threw some dirt on the fire and gathered my trash and headed inside.

I again heard movement nearby but was either too drunk or tired to care at this point. I threw the trash on the table and headed upstairs to pass out for the night. I was only asleep for a couple hours before I heard movement downstairs. I threw on my robe since I slept naked, and tip toed over to my door, holding my breath.

The movement downstairs definitely sounded like footsteps. Or someone moving something around. I couldn't remember if I had locked the door when I came in. I shouldn't have drunk the whole bottle I chastised myself in my head. I looked around for something to grab, all I could find was a broom, and headed downstairs.

As I descended the stairs, the noises became louder and more consistent, almost as if someone was pacing around the lower level. I jumped out around the corner, ready to hit whoever it was, but there was no one there. As I made my way to the kitchen, the noises got louder, and it was almost like it was coming from outside now. I went out the back door and noticed the screen wasn't latched and a tree branch on the roof of the house from the wind, I told my father to trim that last year, ugh. Fucking imagination, I thought as I stumbled back to bed.

I awoke in the morning to my phone ringing. Ugh, who the fuck is calling at this hour, I thought. It was Blake.

"Good morning, Katie." Blake said through the phone.

"Ughhh, morning." I got out, while stretching in bed.

"Late night?" Blake asked.

"You could say that, too much wine and wind making noises kept me up." I answered, "Great wine by the way, thank you. I'll have to head into town to pick more up."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Blake said, "I'll send you some pics of the factory, it's not as bad as I thought, so..." then static

"I think my phone is cutting out, you woke up me." I said, still half asleep.

"I'll make it quick," Blake stated, "I have a task for you, I'd like you to spend 15 minutes meditating, and destressing, and then email me to let me know how you feel. After that I want 3 pictures of things you enjoy at the cabin."

"Umm, ok, I guess. I'm plenty destressed now, I think your wine did the trick." I replied.

"Have a good rest of your vacation Katie. I'll see you soon. Bye" Blake said.

"Ok, I will, bye." I replied. See you soon?I thought to myself... I hope that meant he would be available to welcome me home after my vacation, that would be a perfect ending.

I shrugged myself out of bed and walked downstairs naked to make some breakfast. I was glad it was still warm out, even though there was a storm coming in tomorrow afternoon. I threw together a scrambled egg burrito and went to sit on the porch.

I ate my burrito, taking in the quiet. The cabin was always my favorite place to be. No one around for miles, and able to be naked as much as I wanted to. I began to make a mental note of errands to run into town for later in the afternoon, but decided the morning was better spent going for a walk.

I threw on just a pair of leggings and t-shirt, laced up my hiking boots, and headed out. In the last hour the temperature had continued to increase, as well as the humidity. I walked out to the lake that was nearby and took off what little clothing I had on. This was the perfect place to meditate, which I usually did anyways when in the water.

The lake was half on our property but was long enough that it stretched to our neighbor's property. They never used it and my family had never seen anyone else on it. I swam out about 50 feet from shore, and just floated on my back staring at the sky. The sky was barely cloudy, but the clouds were moving fast from the wind. I was deep in my thoughts, when suddenly there was a snap of a branch and movement near the shore. Fuck.

I rolled over and tread water where I was. I began scanning the tree line but didn't see anything or anyone. I waited a few more minutes, continuing to look before deciding to just head back to the cabin. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I heard more rustling in the trees, and a racoon scurried out. I continued to walk back, listening to the sounds of the woods. I still had a feeling someone was watching, but the sounds were all of animals, and I saw no evidence of anyone around.

I got back to the cabin, ran a brush through my still wet hair, and grabbed my keys to head out and run errands. It started up my car and the low tire pressure light came on. Fuck. I knew I should have replaced the one tire before the trip, but I had been so busy with work, I put it off.

I walked around to the passenger rear tire, but it was still fully inflated. I then noticed the front passenger and rear drivers were both flat. Great, so I can't even change it, and I'll have to call roadside assistance.

I sat on the porch and dialed up my insurance roadside assistance number. I had no service, so I ran upstairs where I knew I had at least one bar. The lady on the line was unhelpful and borderline rude. Due to my location, and lack of service centers, it would be one to two days before someone could get here. Fucking great. I at least had enough food for a week if needed, but really wanted to grab stuff for smores and more alcohol.

I undressed down to my undies and decided to make the best of the day. I worked on planning a hike for the following morning, since the following afternoon it was going to storm, and dug out some batteries, candles, and flashlights in case I lost electricity. The cabin always lost power in storms.

By evening the wind had continued to pick up. I grilled up a steak and some chicken since I likely wouldn't be able to use the grill tomorrow with the rain. It continued to get more humid, even as the sun went down. I spent the night reading, trying to ignore all the noises the house was making from the wind, before finally turning in for the night.

The wind continued through the night, and into the morning. I got up, showered, downed the rest of my Gatorade, and then I got dressed and headed downstairs to grab breakfast before going on my hike. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I immediately noticed that the door wasn't completely closed. I never locked it, and it was likely from the wind.

But as I came around the corner to the kitchen, something was not right. There were several pieces of blank paper fanned out on the kitchen table. Those were definitely not there last night.

I flipped over the first one, it was a picture of me at the grocery store. So, someone WAS watching me. I went over and locked the front door before coming back over to the table. The second picture was of me picking up the sticks for the firepit, the third was later that evening with me sitting at the firepit drinking wine.

The next picture was of me asleep, naked, with the sheet barely covering me. What the actual fuck was this? There were no cameras around the cabin, that I knew of.... The fifth was of me swimming at the lake naked, and the last was last night, me grilling in my undies.

"That one's, my favorite. Very homemaker vibe." A voice stated from the hallway.

I turned to run out the door, but forgot it was locked as I desperately began yanking at the door handle. A cloth bag was wrapped around my head, and a hand wrapped around my waist and around my mouth as I tried to scream. I gained enough leverage to kick against the door and pushed back on the person. It threw them off enough that I was able to bite down on their hand.

"God damnit." The person yelled, "Fucking bitch."

I was thrown to the floor, and the next thing I knew, my arms and legs felt heavy, like they couldn't work. And then everything went dark.

I woke up with everything dark. I was groggy like a hangover, even though I hadn't drunk any alcohol in the last day. I could feel my wrists and ankles were tied to each of the four corners of a bed, but there was a blindfold all over my eyes. I pulled on each wrist restraint. They were made of metal, like handcuffs but thicker, and bit into my skin when pulled. I was able to move only a couple inches and the metal was tight enough that it dug into my skin if I moved any further.

The sheets beneath my skin felt smooth, like satin under my arms and leg. I could feel that my clothing was still on, at least maybe this means they just want money or something I thought. I could hear two voices downstairs. They were arguing and one was definitely saying "fucking bitch" a few times. I tried to move around to scoot the blindfold off my eyes, but between the smoothness of the sheets and how tight it was on, it didn't budge.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and kept still hoping they would think I was still asleep.

"She fucking bit me." Man 1 said, "She needs to pay for that."

"You will have your time, when I say so," Man 2 sounded familiar, "And not a moment until then. She. Is. Mine."

"Blake?!?!" I yelled.

"You were bad Katie Cat." Man 2 replied. So, it was Blake.

"What the fuck Blake." I yelled again, "I thought you were on a business trip? Why am I tied up, and why do I feel hungover?"

Blake's fingers trailed up my legs, over my clothed stomach, and caressed my face, only briefly before he slapped me so hard that I flinched against the restraints.

"Ever so curious and questioning Katie Cat. You will speak when I ask you a question." Blake stated while gripping my face in his hand, pulling off my blindfold and looking me dead in the eyes. "You are mine, and it is time that you act like it."

"Why is there someone else here Blake?" I asked, "and what the hell was that slap for?"

Blake struck me again across the face. I then heard shuffling around the bed, and my body being moved to the end of the bed, my head almost off the edge. The restraints seemed to move with me as I was moved, they must have been connected in some way under the bed.

"What the fuck did I say Katie cat?" Blake growled in my ear, before striking me across the face once more, this one stung and I winced. "Do you remember your contract Katie? You will address me as you should."

"Umm, yes, Sir." I replied, holding back tears from the slap.

"Do you remember your checklist? You agreed that you were at my disposal, when I wanted and where I wanted. Yes?" Blake asked.

"Yes, that's what it said, but..." I began to reply.

"No, you will answer and nothing else," Blake stated while hovering over me, "Understood?"

"Yes Sir," I replied. He definitely wasn't playing around, and I could feel my body already beginning to react to his domineering presence. I could feel my wetness beginning to drip out of my pussy and my nipples perked up.

"You checked off that I have total control, you would be ok with being shared, and used as I see fit." Blake stated, "Have you changed your mind on any of this?"

"No Sir, I am yours to use as you wish Sir." I replied, smirking and looking Blake dead in the eyes.

"You read the contract, you checked off what you agreed to, and signed it. I've been easy on you thus far," Blake warned. "Remember your safeword, Monkey. Should you choose to use it, you know how things will play out via the contract. Oh and Katie.... Don't say I never warned you."

Blake walked around to the dresser, opening and closing the dresser drawers. I felt something sharp poke the bottom of my foot, and instinctively attempted to yank it away. I lifted my head to look down, and Blake was holding a chef's knife from my kitchen.

"Now, unless you are looking for a permanent mark, I would suggest you keep still." Blake stated as he moved closer to me, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. How things go, can be based on your actions Katie Cat. You know your safe word, should you state it though, I will pack up, leave, and you will never hear from me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I replied.

"I will allow that one question; he is here on my request. You checked Yes to other people, how that will come into play, is yet to be determined." Blake stated flatly.

"Until then," Blake said while gripping my face in his hand, "Shut the fuck up and do as you are told."

Blake pushed my face away, then moved to my clothing. In one swift motion, he tore through my pants with the knife, pulling them out from under me, and then reaching for my tank top. I pulled away, trying to fight his grip, even though it did no good. Blake climbed on the bed, sitting on top of my legs so I couldn't continue to move.

"I see how this will go," Blake stated, "Hard way it is. Put the blindfold back on her."

I laid there smirking at Blake, attempting to egg him on. The other man yanked my hair and pulled the blindfold over my eyes. At the same time, I felt Blake move his hand under my tank top and grip my breast in one hand. Before I knew it, in a similar motion, Blake's knife ripped through my tank top leaving me completely exposed.

I felt Blake move off the bed, and more shuffling around the room. Before long I felt Blake's familiar presence, hovering over my body as he climbed onto the bed.

"Lesson one Katie Cat, Do. Not. Question. Me." Blake growled in my ear as he pushed inside me, beginning to fuck me hard. I attempted to push him off, but all that did was make the restraints on my wrists cut into them more. I was so wet already that he slid in easily.

"I would think twice about saying anything." Blake stated, his breathing and thrusts increasing, I knew he was getting close. "Each discrepancy will come with a greater punishment."

I balled my fists, and Blake finished inside me within a few seconds of him saying that. Tears began streaming down my face thinking about the stranger staring at me, and the change in Blake's demeanor. I felt like safe wording out, but part of me was so turned on and wanted to see what Blake had in store for me.