Katie's CNC Pt. 04

Story Info
Katie and Blake comes to an end?
8k words
4.55
3.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers note: Read up on Katie and Blake's beginnings in Katie's CNC Pt 1-3

I could feel the warm dry air as we entered the cabin. The storm was picking up outside and the rain was loud on the roof. The voices of Blake and his friend were fading in and out. I could hear them but was still unable to open my eyes or move my arms and legs.

"Blake this is going to end badly, just like Florida." The friend said.

Florida? I thought.... What happened in Florida?

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Blake replied. I felt him lay me on the bed. I attempted to move my arms, willing my eyelids to open, but they wouldn't. I didn't know what they gave to me, but between that and the taser I couldn't move.

"You saw and heard yourself, she wanted to continue." Blake stated, I felt the familiar shackles get closed around my ankles. "You saw the contract, she signed off on it, my lawyer looked it over and it is ironclad. She has the power to stop any time she wants, and she checked off and initialed each thing she wanted to participate in, she checked that mind altering drugs were ok."

I did check that, I thought to myself. I assumed it was something like weed, I had no idea whatever it was would leave me incapacitated.

"Besides," Blake said, "We don't touch her while she is like this, when she comes to, that is when we can, then she has the ability to say stop."

I heard them walk out of the room and close the door. I continued to lay there unable to move, and everything faded again. At least Blake seemed to have some sort of moral compass and wouldn't touch me while I am like this, I hoped.

I could feel a cold washcloth on my face as my eyes fluttered open. Blake was washing my face, and I was covered by a heavy blanket.

"You tried to run Katie, I warned you about that." He chastised.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I yelled, "I didn't agree to become incapacitated."

"You agreed to the drugs, I suppose we should have discussed that more." Blake replied.

"Well, I am rescinding that here and now." I stated while turning my head away from him. "Blake, I have to leave today, I am due back at work tonight, unshackle me and let's go home."

"You have been called in sick Katie Cat, I will cover your lost wages." Blake said flatly, "As I have stated before, you are mine to do with as I wish. And currently, you need to be taught a lesson for running and putting yourself in danger by going outside."

"YOU had someone else stalk me, I saw the black Nissan," I replied back, "I made noise when I left to make it fun, and then I saw the Nissan, that's a deal breaker."

"You know what you have to say to break the contract." Blake said smugly as he took the blanket off the bed.

"I'm not saying that and giving you an out, I want to continue. I want you Blake," I said pleadingly, "I want the old Blake, side of the road spanks Blake."

"Katie, you saw what you wanted, I have and always will be the same," Blake replied, "And I warned you."

With his final word Blake. His friend came through the door with a bowl from the kitchen and set it on the dresser. Blake loosened the restraints on my legs and crossed the chains over.

"You will sit up and eat, as you slept the entire day and its now evening, and then you will get on your hands and knees Katie Cat." Blake stated while pulling me up into a sitting position. I crossed my arms in front of me sitting and pouting.

"What the fuck, is it really that late?" I asked.

"Yes, now eat." Blake stated handing me a plate of food.

"Why? Is this laced with something else?" I smirked while taking the plate and looking at it.

"No Katie," Blake sighed, "It is not laced, you revoked consent on mind alterations, therefore that will no longer be used."

I stared at the plate cautiously, and then back at Blake. I was too hungry to turn it down and began digging into the chicken and pasta. Blake really did know how to cook. As I finished the food, I felt reenergized and better than I had when I first woke up.

"Since you've finished," Blake stated as he took the plate from me, "Now is time for punishments. You will go back to only speaking when spoken to. Do you understand?"

"Yes SIR," I said smugly, and smirking as I stared at Blake.

"You're really sure you want to get an attitude now after last night Katie Cat?" Blake stated staring back at me.

I sat staring and just laughed at Blake, egging him on.

"So be it," Blake stated, "You want to push buttons, I can do the same. Hands and knees, NOW."

I flipped over and raised myself to my hands and knees. My muscles aching from the day before and for sleeping for so long. I lowered my head to my hands, waiving my ass in the air, hoping that Blake would get the hint and start spanking.

"Oh Katie Cat," Blake laughed, "You think you have any say still. I haven't done a good enough job breaking you down. You will get spanks, but not as you desire."

Blake's friend grabbed the bowl from the dresser, grabbed something from one of the drawers, and came over to the bed. They set the bowl down and it was filled with ice, and something metal that was shaped weird. Then they laid down a paddle, that was wooden, with raised metal bumps on it.

"Do you know what this is Katie?" Blake stated, taking the metal item out of the bowl of ice.

"No Sir." I replied grinning at the thought of spanks.

"This Katie is a butt plug." Blake replied and my grin dropped. "It is a smaller one as we have not used these yet, but due to your attitude, you need to chill out, hopefully this will do the trick."

Blake smirked as he took a tube of lube from the bowl as well and squirted some on my ass as well as the plug. My ass puckered at the sensation, and before I had time to adjust, Blake had the plug at my opening. He pulled my hair so that my head was facing up and pushed the plug into my tight ass. Once in, I shuddered at the cold feeling, and it felt like my goosebumps had goosebumps.

Blake ran his cold hand down my back and under me pulling at my nipples. My breasts were still bruised from the day before and stung as he pulled them. My body began to respond to him, wanting him to touch me more.

"I do believe Katie Cat is enjoying this feeling." Blake stated.

As the last word fell out of Blake's mouth, his friend brought a swift strike to my ass with the paddle. The sensation sending a jolt through my body, between Blake's fingers on my nipple, and the paddle jostling the plug in my ass.

They continued this for 25 spanks. And I could feel my ass was on fire by 25. I began to moan after each spank and could feel my pussy dripping down my thigh. Blake's fingers never left my nipples, pulling and tugging at them, when all I wanted was his hands to move lower to my clit.

"Please Sir, fuck my or touch me." I pleaded looking at Blake.

"I don't believe you were spoken to Katie Cat." Blake laughed as he pulled his hands away. "For saying that, 25 more spanks, and don't hold back." He said motioning to his friend.

By the end of another 25 hits of the paddle, my ass was raw and had several cuts on it from the raised areas of the paddle. Blake came over and again rubbed some cream on my ass, which cooled it off some and felt good. Afterwards Blake reached down and unshackled my feet. I turned and went to sit on my ass, it already felt as if it was bruising.

"Windows are locked now Katie Cat," Blake stated, "So no more running. But I didn't say you could sit. Turn sideways on the bed and remain on your hands and knees."

I turned as instructed but wanting to just sit and rest. If Blake wasn't going to touch or fuck me, then what the hell did he want? I thought to myself. I looked up to see the friend dropping his pants in front of my face and could hear Blake unzipping his own pants. Fuck.

"You will suck off my friend Katie." Blake stated, as he walked behind me, and pulled my hair so that I was facing his friend's erect cock. "And I will be behind you, fucking you and pushing you onto his cock."

Blake kept a firm grip on my hair, and I moaned as he slammed into me. I was so worked up from the spanking and nipple stimulation that I could feel I was already close to orgasm.

"Open your mouth Katie Cat," Blake said as he pushed his cock into me and stayed still, I could feel it pulsing. "Be a good whore that you are for me."

I opened my mouth and took the friends cock halfway into my mouth. I began to pull away as Blake, cock still buried inside me, pushed his hips into my ass and pushed my mouth onto the friend's cock, pushing it deep in my throat. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat, and attempted to pull away, but couldn't move. I was pinned between Blake and his friend, all my holes filled with cock and the butt plug.

We stayed in the same position for what seemed like several minutes, unmoving. I attempted to move my hips against Blake, grinding into him, to at least get some relief from my body wanting to orgasm. I went to work on the friends' cock with my tongue, sucking and swallowing his cock into my throat, making me gag.

As I began getting more into the blow job, Blake began moving his cock in and out of me again, easing his grip on my hair. Within minutes I was close to orgasm and my body began to tense up. I could feel that both Blake and his friend was close as well.

Blake's friend began to cum in hot spurts in my mouth, so much that it dripped down my chin even though I swallowed a lot of it. As he withdrew his now soft cock from my mouth, Blake began pounding my pussy harder, and I could feel the bruising on my ass with each thrust. Just as my body tensed as I was close to cumming, Blake pulled out the butt plug, and began fucking my ass as he reached around and stroked my clit. I gasped, and within seconds I was cumming hard and I could feel his cock cumming in my ass.

I collapsed on the bed, Blake on top of me, half soft cock still in my ass. I was trying to catch my breath, when Blake pulled off of me, and I gasped again at the feeling. Blake bent over and kissed me on the back of the head simply stating "Good girl" before they both left the room.

I laid there, still in shock at what just happened. My body still coming down from all of the sensations, and the fact that Blake just fucked my ass, and I was with two people at once.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I was bruised all over, my boobs, my ass, my wrists and ankles, and my cheek was also a light purple, likely from falling in the rain. I enjoyed bruising, but this was a bit much. I peed, got cleaned up, and went back to the room. I curled up on the bed and my emotions came over me.

I could hear Blake and his friend downstairs talking and laughing like what they just did was nothing. I began to cry and thinking that maybe I had Blake pegged all wrong. I thought he cared about me the first couple of times we met up, but maybe he didn't, and this was just a transaction to him. As I pulled the blanket over me, I could feel it slide over my bruised ass and I began to cry more at the sensation. I wanted nothing more than for Blake to come and cuddle me, tell me it was ok, but he had never really done that, I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

I was awoken by Blake, tying my wrists together intricately with some rope. I attempted to pull my wrists away, still wanting to sleep. It felt like I had only been sleeping for a couple hours. In all reality, I had lost track of time, and the gloomy clouds outside didn't help in telling what time of day it was.

"Don't struggle Katie Cat," Blake stated, "On second thought, do struggle, more fun for me." Blake laughed as he stated the last line.

I looked up and the rope was connected to a hook on the ceiling. Blake pulled on the rope, and it pulled my wrists above my head, forcing me to sit up on the bed. Blake's friend came over and laid on the bed beside me.

"Blake, I don't want to do anything else with him." I said pleadingly, "Let me go please, I have work, and I need some rest."

"You know how to stop this, Katie Cat." Blake said with a flat tone. "You safeword, and it stops."

"But I want you still." I stated.

"You will want what I say you want," Blake replied, "and right now, you want to straddle my friend. Don't worry, he won't fuck you.... Yet."

I lifted my leg over and straddled the friend's hips. His soft cock was resting between his legs, but I could feel it slightly twitch when I sat my ass on it. My hands were stretched about my head, and I had just enough room to sit on him comfortably, but if I lifted myself up my legs ached and were tired, and if I lowered myself my arms pulled hard against the rope.

Blake handed his friend a wand vibrator. And then Blake went and sat in a chair at the head of the bed. Blake's friend turned on the vibrator and set it on his stomach close to my thighs. He reached up and began caressing my sore and bruised boobs. It hurt but felt good to have the touch at the same time.

"Are you enjoying his touch Katie Cat?" Blake asked, "Tsk Tsk, remember you cum for no one but me. You won't like me if you do."

What the fuck did that mean? I thought in my head as I stifled back a moan, wishing the vibrator would move closer to my clit. I rocked my hips slightly trying to get closer to the vibrator, as Blake's friend began twisting and rubbing my nipples.

"Oh, you want this do you?" Blake's friend gave a creepy grin while looking down at the vibrator, "You should have said something, though you aren't going to like this."

As he finished his sentence, he placed the vibrator directly under my pussy, where it was hitting my clit just right. I began to see why exactly my wrists were tied above my head. No matter how I moved, something on my body ached, and if I lowered myself too far onto the vibrator, I could feel myself close to orgasm.

"Please Sir," I stated while looking at Blake, "Can I cum, please?" I pleaded.

"You will not cum until I touch you, Katie Cat." Blake replied, grinning like a kid in a candy shop.

It wasn't long until I felt like I could no longer hold back. My pussy was so wet, it was dripping down myself and onto Blake's friends' cock, which was now rock-hard poking my ass. I couldn't raise my legs too much off the vibrator, or I knew that his cock would spring up and I would have to sit on it, burying it in my pussy.

Both Blake and his friend were grinning from ear to ear looking at me. I could no longer hold back, and I lowered myself onto the vibrator and began to orgasm over and over.

"Pl...lease." I begged between ragged breaths, "Pleaseee. Take. It. Away."

"Oh no Katie Cat," Blake smirked, "You chose to cum without my touch, it will stay there."

I continued to orgasm over and over, grinding onto the hips of Blake's friend. I looked Blake dead in the eyes, lifted myself up, and sunk my pussy down onto his friend's hard cock. Between the vibrator and his cock, I could feel myself on the brink of squirting again and continued to stare Blake down as I rode his friend, and orgasmed once more, flooding the bed.

Blake walked over to the bed, slapping me in the face.

"That wasn't very nice of you Katie, you forget who you belong to." Blake stated.

Blake walked behind me, as I sunk back down on his friends' cock, grinning that I was pushing at least some of Blake's buttons. I heard Blake drop his pants, and all I could think was how he planned on fucking me with his friend there. I began to try to pull myself off, when I felt Blake's hands on my shoulders, pushing me back down onto his friend.

"Oh no Katie Cat, you wanted to ride him?" Blake stated rhetorically, "Then you fucking ride him while I ride you."

Blake handed his friend a pair of what looked like chip bag clips attached to a chain. He reached up and clipped one to each of my nipples, the cold chain falling to my belly. The sensation stung as my nipples were already overly sensitive, and I wanted to take them off, but had no way to.

I felt Blake come up behind me, and the familiar squirt of lube on my ass. Oh fuck, I thought to myself, that's what he means by ride me.

"Blake, I don't want you both in me at once like that." I said, trying to pull at the rope but it was tight, and I had nowhere to go.

"You have no choice Katie Cat, safeword or we proceed." Blake stated, "Now, lean forward some so I can get a good angle."

I sat still, wishing I had use of my arms and hands. Refusing to move. Blake's friend grabbed the chain, yanking it so that it pulled on my nipples until I moved my chest forward. The clamps bit into my nipples hard the more he pulled on them. As I slid forward slightly, I could feel Blake's hard cock on my ass and pushing into it.

"Blake please," I pleaded, even though part of me wanted to see how it would feel, "No, this is not something I wanted to agree to. Just stop."

"Safeword Katie Cat." Blake stated as he began to get into a rhythm of fucking my ass.

As Blake picked up speed, his friend also began to move his hips below me, both of their cocks moving in unison in and out of me. The vibrator was tossed to the floor, and Blake's friend kept his grip on the nipple clamp chain. With is other hand he reached out next to him and pulled out the large kitchen knife. I began to breathe quicker, panicking at the thought of what he was going to do with it.

Blake held my hair out and with one slice, took off a good 3 inches from one side. He trailed the knife down my face, resting it on one of my boobs just above the nipple. Just as Blake thrust into my ass once more, it pushed me forward onto the knife just enough to make a cut, but it wasn't deep. Blake's friend laughed at my panicking and licked my blood from the knife before stabbing it into the bed next to my leg.

As they began to pick up speed I began to panic more, unable to breathe, thinking of how my hands were tied up and I was unable to move in any direction or even get away. Blake's friend began to pull on the chain, so my nipples and tits were pulled straight out from my body, I couldn't move, pulled between my arms above my head and my nipples feeling like they were being pulled from my body. I began to cry at the sensation, it was no longer feeling good, and I was regretting my decision to fuck Blake's friend in front of him, pushing my luck with his response.

Blake and his friend began laughing at my reaction, their cocks still moving in and out of me, picking up the pace. I could feel they were getting close to orgasm, but I couldn't hold out.

Between deep breaths, trying to calm my panic, all I could get out was "Monkey".

"Fuck." Blake stated as he pulled out of my ass. I grimaced as he did so, my ass throbbing, and tears beginning to stream down my face as I continued to hyperventilate.

Blake's friend dropped the nipple clamp chain, removed the nipple clamps, and pulled out of my pussy himself before scooting out from underneath me. I was still unable to move, my arms still strung up above my head. At least they stopped, I thought to myself.

"I told you this was a bad idea, Blake." His friend stated in an angry tone as he dressed himself.

"Quit being an asshole and help me get her down." Blake replied, glaring at his friend.

They cut the rope that was stringing me up, and I collapsed on the bed, unable to hold myself up. I continued to cry, unable to catch my breath. They slowly unwrapped the rope from my wrists and began putting their items in their bag. Blake came over and sat on the bed next to me, holding a bottle of Gatorade.

"Shhh Katie Cat," Blake said in a low voice while kissing my forehead, "Come lay close to me and drink this, hydration will help."

I did as I was told and drank the entire bottle, I was definitely thirsty. I curled up on Blake's lap nuzzling his neck as he put his arms around me. He felt like my Blake again, the one in the parking lot and dinner. The one sending me cute notes and food at work.