Katie's Corruption Ch. 03

Story Info
Post work drinks lead to an unexpected tryst with the boss.
3.6k words
4.56
5.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 3

Tipping The Velvet

It had been a very, very long week for all the staff in Katie's office. The big annual report was due, which meant everyone had to work overtime to ensure it got submitted in time and that their contract would hopefully be extended for another couple of years. After a week of late coffee-fuelled nights, Helen had sent out an email to everyone, saying that after work on Friday, she was taking everyone out for food and drinks to thank them for their hard work. Thankfully for Katie and all her weary colleagues, everyone was finished with their work and the report had been submitted by 8pm. When Helen happily announced, "ok guys, let's go eat, drink and be merry," a rousing cheer went round the office. Katie was disappointed to see that Trevor would be joining them for the evening, but as they all headed to the nearby Korean BBQ to fill their stomachs with meat and rice, her spirits were high. Bottles of soju and sake were ordered along with the food and everyone was reveling in the joyful camaraderie. Even Trevor seemingly managed to resist being an asshole, although his glances at the female members of staff were less than subtle. Katie wasn't much of a drinker and after a few shots of the clear, fruity liquor known as Soju, she was feeling a little buzzed and very, very happy.

After the group had finished eating, a couple of people said their goodbyes, including Trevor (to Katie's relief), with a small group of the work-mates heading on to a nearby karaoke bar. The bar was intimate and comfortable, neon signs adorning the walls, smoke hanging in the air with comfortable armchairs and sofas throughout for the patrons to relax on. Cocktails were consumed and many songs were sung as the night went on, laughter and merriment filling the air. As the night stretched on, Katie's colleagues gradually made their excuses to leave and said their drunken goodbyes until it was just Katie and Helen left in the bar.

Katie hated singing in public and despite her intoxicated state and Helen's encouragement, there was no way she was doing it. "OK then, if you won't, I will, said Helen," giving Katie a cheeky smile and a wink. Katie's jaw dropped as the opening chords and signature drum beats of "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard played over the bar's speakers. Helen walked onto the stage in her black skirt, high heels and tight white shirt, gray hair cascading round her head with a microphone in her hand and as she began to sing. It seemed the whole bar was watching her performance, but Helen only had eyes for one person, Katie. She danced and gyrated as she sang, locking eyes with her younger colleague and for Katie it seemed like the whole bar fell away as she was totally entranced by Helen's siren song.

She was finally snapped out of her stupor when Helen plopped herself down next to her on the sofa. "I loooooove Def Leppard," she drunkenly exclaimed, "what did you think?"

"It was amazing," Katie shyly responded, "you were really good!"

Helen smiled broadly "Thank you sweetie, that means a lot!" The two women's eyes met and suddenly Helen leant in, planting a soft kiss on Katie's cheek. It only lasted a moment, but sparks flew before they both pulled away, red in the face. They both took a moment to compose themselves before Helen spoke, "Are we the only two left?" Katie nodded shyly, unable to look her supervisor in the eye. "Well I don't know about you Katie, but I'm fairly drunk, so I suggest I go out for a smoke and we get a taxi home, what do you think?"

Katie nodded, "Sounds good boss," she said jokingly, resulting in Helen giving her a jovial dig in the arm as they both laughed. They gathered their things before heading outside. It was pouring with rain and they huddled close together against the building to shelter themselves from the downpour.

Helen lit up a cigarette with an elegant silver lighter, taking a deep puff and exhaling the smoke, creating a cloud around them both. Katie had never been a fan of smoking, but something about the way Helen elegantly placed the tip in her mouth, drawing deeply on it and the soft exhalation of smoke was suddenly very sexy to her. She watched her take a few more drags intently, Helen not noticing for a few moments before their eyes finally met. The lust in Katie's eyes was obvious and Helen tossed away her cigarette, leaning in to softly cup Katie's cheek, kissing her tenderly. Their soft lips intertwined as they explored this new feeling, soft and delicate, both lost in the moment until finally they parted.

Helen was the first to speak. "Look, I wouldn't usually do this, but I'll be honest, I've had my eye on you for a while." Katie blushed deeply at this confession, feeling a flood of wetness and excitement down below. "Why don't you hop in the taxi with me and I can show you a good time?" Katie couldn't look at her, looking down at her feet. She debated what to do, her decision making clouded by the alcohol. She finally brought up her eyes to meet Helen's, pushing her against the wall and kissing her deeply, tongue invading her mouth and hands exploring her back hungrily.

When the two separated, Katie softly whispered, "Yes Helen, please, take me home."

The fresh air and the alcohol had mixed together, as it so often does and Katie suddenly felt more drunk than she had in the bar, so her memory of the following events were hazy at best. She remembered getting in the cab with Helen. She remembered Helen opening the door for her. She remembered a flurry of kissing and clothes being haphazardly removed. She remembered Helen pushing her down onto the bed but that's where her memory faded to black and she couldn't remember anything else.

Katie woke up, the sunlight stinging her eyes causing her to snap them shut, her head pounding. "This is why I don't drink," she thought to herself. It had been a long time since she had been hungover and this was a bad one. She finally opened her eyes, blinking and taking in her surroundings. Wait, this wasn't her bedroom, where was she? Slowly, the events of the night before started to come back to her. She turned over and as she had feared, laying next to her, still sleeping soundly, was Helen. Panic set in as she realized not only had she just woken up in her supervisor's bed, but both of them were naked. Had she had sex with her boss? She couldn't remember. She was terrified, panic levels rising, trying to plan her next move. She quietly got out of bed, finding yesterday's clothes scattered around the room as she tried to get dressed discreetly, in order to not wake Helen up. She hoped she would be able to leave without Helen noticing. Work would be awkward, but it would probably just remain an unspoken secret between the two. Katie could live with that.

"Good morning beautiful," Helen said huskily, voice croaky from last night's festivities. Fuck, she was awake, this was going to be incredibly awkward Katie thought to herself. Thankfully she had at least managed to get her underwear on before Helen had awoken, so at least she wasn't standing totally naked in front of her boss.

"Morning Helen," Katie said nervously, "you have a nice bedroom." She shook her head in embarrassment, what a stupid thing to say. Time to talk about the elephant in the room she thought to herself, "Did we.....?"

Helen smiled and responded, "did we have sex?" Katie flinched at her bluntness. "No sweetie, we didn't." Katie sighed in relief as she sat down on the bed.

"Thank God," she exhaled deeply.

Helen laughed softly "Is the idea of sleeping with me really that bad?"

Katie was quick to reply, stumbling over her words, "No, of course not, it's just, y'know, we work together and I wouldn't want to get you or me in trouble, what if people in the office found out, we could both get fired and then what would we...." Katie's rambling was cut off as Helen gently placed her finger to her lips.

"Hush sweetie," she gently brushed Katie's hair behind her ear. "We got back here and we were kissing and undressing, you clearly wanted to have sex, but you were too drunk." Katie reddened again, embarrassed at being in such a state in front of a colleague. "So we came to bed instead and I told you to sleep it off and then we could see how we felt in the morning."

Katie smiled softly, placing her hands in her lap. She took a moment to think, "Well, thank you for taking care of me Helen." She looked up at her, staring deep into her eyes, "I've never been with a girl before, but, this......this is how I feel."

Katie leant forward slowly, looking for any signs of rejection to her advance and when none came, she pressed her lips against Helen's, kissing her tenderly and lovingly. Helen kissed her back softly, each tentatively exploring each other's lips for what felt like the first time now they were both in a state of sobriety. If there was any doubt about whether it was the alcohol that had brought them together the night before, that was quickly dispelled as sparks flew between the two once more, fireworks exploding in their brains. As they kissed, their bodies intertwined as Helen moved back the covers to expose her naked body in the bright morning light. She was in excellent shape, with a flat stomach and small perky breasts, her areolae were small but her nipples were already very hard. She had a tattoo of a fish just above her hip and a cute, neatly trimmed tuft of pubic hair above her sex. After what felt like hours, the two finally separated, a string of spit stretching between their lips in the warm morning light.

"If you really want to do this, stay there and get rid of your underwear," Helen said, before jumping off the bed and heading out of the bedroom, Katie watching her ass bounce as she went. She obliged, stripping off the bra and panties that had only just been put back on, waiting nervously and excitedly for Helen's return.

Helen came back into the room, holding two bottles of water, tossing one to Katie and unscrewing the cap off her own, taking a deep swig. A single rivulet of water spilled from her mouth, running down her neck and across her breast as Katie watched. "Drink that, you'll be dehydrated from last night, and if we're going to do this, you're about to get even more dehydrated," she smiled flirtily.

Katie took a few swigs of the cool, refreshing water as Helen made her way to the bathroom. She returned with a towel, placing it on the bed, before putting her hand on Katie's lower back and kissing her tenderly. "I promise that I will take care of you and give you an experience you never forget Katie, do you trust me?" Katie blushed deeply and nodded as Helen took in her naked frame. "Then lie face down on the towel sweetie, I'm going to give you a massage." As Katie lay down and got comfortable, Helen drew the curtains and lit some candles on the bedside table, bathing the room in flickering light. She reached into her bedside table and pulled out a small bottle of massage oil, lavender scented, squirting some into her hands.

Her small, soft, nimble hands went to Katie's back, gently kneading and massaging, spreading the oil over her and making her skin glisten delightfully. Katie let out a long, satisfied sigh as Helen's hands glided from her shoulder blades down to her lower back, taking multiple passes and slowly increasing the pressure. Katie melted into the bed as Helen's hands began to work on her shoulders and neck, rubbing firmly yet delicately, expertly releasing all the pressure from her young colleague's naked body. She ran her fingertips down Katie's sides, making her shiver on the way down to her supple, curvy thighs, which she began to gently rub and knead, before moving on to her muscular calves. Katie was so relaxed and aroused by this point, there was a noticeable wet patch already forming on the towel, and it wasn't from the massage oil.

Helen placed a kiss on each of Katie's feet before massaging them firmly, making sure to get in between each cute little toe as Katie let out a series of satisfied moans. Happy with her work, Helen ran a single finger along the back of Katie's heel, to her calves and up her thigh, before coming to her thick, jiggly posterior. Helen couldn't resist giving it a quick smack, making it shake deliciously and causing Katie to yelp, more in surprise than pain. "Sorry sweetie, you just have such a perfect ass, I couldn't help myself." Helen leant down to give Katie a delicate kiss as an apology before returning to her work. She put her hands on Katie's bottom with great delight as she rubbed, massaged and kneaded her soft flesh, her fingers and palms gliding across her Rubenesque rump.

Helen planted a kiss on Katie's left cheek, as if signing off on a work of art before instructing "Time to turn over sweetie." Katie didn't hear what she had said at first in her stupor of relaxation and arousal, so Helen had to repeat herself. Katie's body felt almost heavy as she turned over and as she exposed the front of her body, her arousal was obvious as her sex glistened. Helen licked her lips softly as she saw how effective her massage skills had been on her new plaything, before refocusing on her goal. She started to massage Katie again, first her shoulders and neck, before moving to her stomach and the front of her legs. Katie had her eyes closed, softly moaning under the expert touch of her newly found lover. As her eyelashes fluttered softly, she thought to herself that she never wanted this feeling to end. Helen began to work her hands over Katie's entire body, deliberately avoiding her most sensitive regions as Katie's relaxation slowly turned into frustration. Her body began to squirm on the bed, trying to force Helen's hands onto her breasts and vagina, but Helen remained in control, making her wait for it.

Finally after a few minutes of this treatment, Katie begged, desperately, "Pleeeease Helen, stop teasing me!"

Helen smiled, her goal accomplished, squeezing more oil into her hands as she placed them on Katie's heavy breasts. She squeezed and groped them gently, Katie's back arching slightly and groaning in ecstasy every time her hands grazed her sensitive little nipples. Helen smiled as she watched Katie's body shudder and shake underneath her, taking great pleasure in softly rubbing around her nipples and watching her react to her touch. She started to pinch and twist Katie's hard little nubs, resulting in Katie's toes curling in delight as her nectar started to drip down her leg. Finally Helen's hand made its way down Katie's stomach and to just above her hungry slit, rubbing along her thighs, coming agonizingly close to her most sensitive region. Finally, after what felt like endless teasing, she ran her finger along Katie's needy pussy, causing Katie to gasp and shiver in a state of euphoria. Helen slowly went to work with her fingers, exploring Katie's swollen wet folds and hard little clit with great enjoyment, gently stroking her hair as she watched her new toy moaning beneath her.

After all the build up and teasing, Katie was already on the edge. She was amazed at just how good every ministration of Helen's hand felt against her sex, but she didn't want this feeling to stop and so she held back the approaching climax.

Helen moved to lay between Katie's outstretched legs, still shiny from the oil, gently kissing her thighs as she continued to rub her sex. She gently teased Katie's opening with her finger, bringing her tongue to her clit and delicately licking as she slid a finger inside. Katie twitched and moaned gutturally at the new sensation, fighting back the encroaching orgasm with every fiber of her being, desperate for this feeling to continue. Her hands grasped the sheets as she felt wave upon wave of pleasure wash over her. Helen continued to focus on Katie's clit, licking and sucking gently while sliding a single finger in and out, before adding a second to stretch her tight pussy further. Katie couldn't hold back a second longer, her orgasm engulfing her like a tidal wave as her whole body shook. She moaned so loudly it almost sounded like a scream, her stomach tensing up and relaxing repeatedly as her legs clamped around Helen's head like a vice. She lost all sense of where she was as she experienced a climax the likes of which she had never felt before, getting lost in an endless sea of pleasure. Helen scooted up the bed next to her, holding her close and stroking her hair, kissing her softly as Katie's orgasm gradually receded, her breathing slowing.

Finally, Katie was back in the room. All she could say was "Thank you," softly kissing her supervisor-turned-lover, conveying more with that intimate moment than any words ever could.

After a few minutes of gentle aftercare, Helen passed Katie her bottle of water and she drank deeply, finishing the entire remainder of the bottle in one go. "I told you!" Helen laughed softly, giving Katie a gentle kiss on the forehead. Katie placed the bottle on the side before turning to Helen, their eyes meeting.

She was nervous and shuffled awkwardly, before asking "Can you teach me how to do that, to you?"

Helen smiled warmly, a flash of lust crossing her face as she responded, "I hoped you were going to ask me that." She laid back on the bed, pulling Katie next to her and wrapping her arm around her. "I won't need warming up like you did, I'm already soaked from playing with you, so you can start by rubbing my pussy." Katie placed her fingers on Helen's soft, wet sex, exploring the familiar, but strange sensation of another vagina under her touch. Helen moaned softly "That's it sweetie, keep rubbing it gently, just like that."

Encouraged, Katie started to rub a little more firmly, finding her superior's hard little clit and circling her fingers around it, causing Helen to inhale sharply and moan out, "Good girl, Katie!" She continued to explore, making note of any areas her fingers touched that caused a positive reaction from her elder and focusing on them. Katie could feel Helen getting wetter and wetter by the moment, kissing her passionately and deeply as her fingers danced on her pussy.

Helen's moaning had gotten deeper and more frantic as Katie got more confident in her rubbing and when she spoke, she tried to keep her voice even. "Now....try....p...putting a finger in, sweetie."

Katie teased Helen's entrance with her finger before sliding a slender digit into her warm, wet pussy, feeling it gripping and squeezing her as Helen moaned hard. She started to slide it in and out, observing Helen's reactions and adding a second finger.

Katie thought back to her previous experience with Brad and tried curling her fingers upwards, finding a small bump inside Helen's sex. She began to focus on this area, rubbing it and circling it with her fingers, before sucking Helen's throbbing clit into her hungry mouth. The woman who just 24 hours before was giving Katie her work assignments was now unable to speak, moaning and squirming under her subordinate's touch. She was shocked Katie had found her g-spot so quickly and was very happy she had, as she felt herself on the edge. Katie felt Helen's pussy clench suddenly as a torrent of juices shot from deep within, covering her face in wetness. Helen twitched and convulsed on the bed, moaning and crying out in ecstasy as an incredibly powerful orgasm rocked her world.

Finally spent and satisfied, the two colleagues turned lovers collapsed next to each other on the bed, both panting heavily, huge smiles on their faces. Katie and Helen stared into each other's eyes and kissed each other lovingly before pulling apart.

"Did I do good?" Katie asked shyly.

Still covered in sweet juices, Helen smiled broadly, "You did amazing sweetie," pulling in Katie for another gentle kiss.

"Do you think we can do this again?" Katie asked nervously.

Helen thought for a moment before responding. "We can, but we need to set some ground rules."

12