Katie's Corruption Ch. 07

Story Info
Kevin and Katie have a date and confessions are made!
3.6k words
4.75
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 7

Confessions

Katie woke up cuddled up with Helen on Sunday morning. As she blinked open her weary eyes, she looked around the room and saw Helen's crop leaning against the wall, her catsuit in a pile on the floor, the chair she had sat in, still set up in front of the bed and the handcuffs hanging from the bedposts. The smell of sex still hung in the air and Katie was sore, incredibly sore. She enjoyed the warmth of Helen's body, naked and wrapped around her, watching her sleep peacefully for a few minutes until she started to stir. She opened her eyes to see Katie and smiled warmly at her, love sparkling in her eyes.

"Good morning sweetie," she said blearily as she cracked open her eyes, "How are you feeling?"

"Very sore, but I don't mind that," Katie said, blushing, leaning down to give Helen a good morning kiss. Helen's hand came up from under the duvet to block her advance.

"Morning breath, trust me, you don't want to kiss me right now," she joked, looking a little embarrassed.

"I don't care about morning breath," said Katie, moving Helen's hand out of the way and kissing her deeply and passionately, thanking her for last night's experience.

"Mmm," Helen moaned softly as their lips parted, "I wish I could wake up like this every morning." Katie giggled shyly, staring into her lover's eyes. "So, do you want breakfast in bed?" Helen asked warmly, before yawning and stretching gently, her duvet falling away to expose her torso and soft breasts.

"That sounds amazing!" Katie replied, leaning in to kiss her again. "Thank you for taking such good care of me."

"It's my pleasure sweetie, I have to take care of my good girl!" Katie blushed deeply, eyes flitting away from Helen as she laughed. "But I better go make us some food, wait right here, don't move!" She gave Katie a soft kiss on the cheek before pulling off the duvet and walking to the door, Katie admiring her naked body as she left. Helen made her way downstairs to get to work on their morning meal with a spring in her step and a smile on her face.

She returned a few minutes later with toast, fruit, juice and coffee on an elegant raised tray. The two women lay in bed together, eating, talking, laughing and kissing each other, both enjoying the company of the other, basking in the satisfied afterglow of the previous evening's depravity. Katie thought about how lucky she was, to have someone that could be so sexy and dominating, but also so tender and loving towards her. She smiled widely, Helen looking up from her coffee cup.

"What are you smiling about, cutie?" She asked, leaning back into the pillows, her naked body unintentionally posed elegantly, her porcelain skin looking pristine in the soft morning light breaking through the curtains.

"About last night, about the past couple of weeks, about how lucky I am to have you." Katie smiled softly, making eye contact with Helen, conveying her sincerity without a word.

Helen smiled warmly, leaning over to kiss Katie tenderly before speaking. "That's so sweet baby, but I wanted to make sure, you're ok with everything that happened last night? I know it was your first time. If there was anything you didn't like, or if I went too far, you can tell me, ok?"

Katie nodded, "I understand, but honestly, I loved it. Completely surrendering to you, I don't know, made me feel free if that makes sense? It was like I just retreated into myself and it was nice not being in control for a while." She blushed softly, "I hope we can do it again soon, at least, once I've recovered from last night!"

Both women laughed together heartily, but Katie had something else that had been bothering her, and now was as good of a time as any to bring it up.

"Are you sure you are ok with me seeing Kevin? This is all so new to me, when I was with Jeremy, we were exclusive and I don't want to upset you by being with someone else." Katie feared the worst. Would she have to choose between them? Could she be good enough for two different people? Helen gently placed her finger under her chin, lifting her face up to look into her eyes.

"Listen to me Katie. You are beautiful, sexy, kind, funny and loving. You are truly amazing and I love you very much. You've told me all about Jeremy, about your past. About the journey you have been on. We said this would just be sex, but it has become more than that." She sighed softly, "I love you very much, but I don't want to keep you all to myself and I don't want to stop you from exploring your sexuality. So as long as we are open and honest with each other, so long as we talk to each other if we feel differently, I have no issue with you seeing Kevin, or anyone else you want to, ok?"

Katie's heart swelled with love and contentment. Helen's words were beautiful and made her feel more loved than she had in her entire life. She smiled warmly at the woman she loved, leaning in to kiss her, nearly knocking over the breakfast tray in her eagerness. "Ok Helen, I understand, and I love you too."

They finished their breakfast and spent some time kissing and cuddling each other in bed, both in a bubble of intimate bliss. As the morning stretched on, Katie realized she had better leave to get ready for her date with Kevin and the two women said goodbye on Helen's doorstep, exchanging a warm embrace and a sensual kiss, before Katie walked home in the cold morning air, aching, but excited for the evening ahead.

She slept for a couple of hours once she got home, Daniel having already headed out for the day as they had previously agreed. When she woke up in the early afternoon, it was time to get ready for her date. She cleaned the living room, adorning it with candles and selecting the perfect romantic, ambient background music for the evening to set the mood, then she turned her attention to the kitchen.

Katie loved cooking, it was one of her greatest pleasures, especially when she got to cook for others. She saw it as a love language, there was nothing more intimate and romantic to her than sharing a home-cooked meal, made with love. She prepared the chicken and left it to marinate in the fridge, ready for cooking when Kevin arrived. She mixed all the ingredients for her signature Cream and Cocoa cake, before putting the mixture in the oven. After giving the cake some time to cool on a rack, she carefully and painstakingly decorated it with frosting, placing a cherry on top to give it a creative flourish. She was happy with her work, but she needed one more thing, a charcuterie board with lots of cheeses, meats and crackers. Thankfully, her and Daniel regularly indulged in an evening snack of this kind, so the fridge was well-stocked with most of the supplies she needed, but she felt like having some brie, so made a quick trip to the shops to buy the necessary cheese as well as some wine for the evening that lay ahead.

Finally satisfied that the setting and food was ready, she turned her focus to herself. She took a long, refreshing shower, washing away the remnants of last night's debauchery with Helen, before sitting in front of her mirror in her room. She curled her long ginger locks, making it look bouncy and lucious. She picked out her favorite outfit, a red halter top that showed off her cleavage perfectly and a pair of body hugging white jeans. She finished with light make-up, posing in front of the mirror. She looked good, really good and as she checked her phone, she realized that Kevin would be arriving soon. There was another message from that Instagram creep too, but Katie ignored it, she was having too amazing of a weekend to let that bother her.

Katie had butterflies in her stomach as her doorbell rang, rushing to buzz Kevin into the building and pacing nervously by the door as he made his way up the stairs to her flat. She cast a final examinatory eye over the living room to make sure everything was perfect before inhaling deeply and telling herself, "you've got this."

Finally, there was a knock at the door and Katie opened it eagerly. Kevin was wearing a simple white shirt, with the top couple of buttons undone showing off a little chest hair and smart gray pants, he looked great and Katie felt a pang of hunger in her loins as she took him in. Kevin's mouth had dropped open when he saw Katie, looking her up and down as silence hung in the air between them.

"So, are you going to come in, or are you just going to stare at my tits all night?" Katie laughed warmly, Kevin snapping out of his trance and laughing with her, before stepping inside the flat.

"I'm sorry, but you look incredible Katie, I couldn't help it!" His eyes flicked down to her breasts and back to her eyes. Katie couldn't resist, pulling his face to hers and kissing him softly as she melted against his body, hands on his chest.

They pulled apart, staring at each other, "Well, welcome to my home," Katie said shyly, "I hope you're hungry, I've been cooking all afternoon!"

The two sat down together, chatting for a while before Katie had to start work on their meal. To her surprise and delight, Kevin joined her in the kitchen, offering his assistance and the two cooked their food together, Kevin being assigned rice duty as Katie worked on the rest. The two talked and laughed, sharing tender kisses over the oven as they went. Katie loved how helpful and considerate he was, and seeing him in the kitchen was a huge turn on for her, but she kept her desires in check, for now at least.

They sat at the table together, bathed in candlelight as they enjoyed their meal and each other's company. Kevin was incredibly complimentary of Katie's cooking, saying it was absolutely delicious and joking that she would make an excellent wife someday. After the curry was finished, they both had some of the charcuterie board and finished off with Katie's signature cake, which had turned out moist and delicious, one of the best ones she had ever made. Katie glowed with pride as Kevin ate not just one slice but two, even asking if he could take some home with him.

Hunger satisfied, the two moved to the sofa to get comfortable and continue chatting. The conversation moved to Katie's history, briefly talking about Jeremy before she turned the focus back on Kevin, unwilling to dwell on her horrid past.

"So," she asked cautiously, "how about you, have you had many partners?"

"Not really, no," Kevin replied. "There's actually some things I should tell you, but you need to promise not to laugh, ok?"

Katie put her hand on his knee reassuringly, "I promise Kevin, you can tell me anything, I swear." She smiled at him encouragingly, nodding at him, giving him the opportunity to bare his soul.

"I'm a virgin." He sighed heavily, looking to Katie for her reaction. She indicated for him to continue. "But there's more to it than that." He stood up, starting to pace the room, spilling everything out like an emotional waterfall. He was about to reveal something that he had never shared with a prospective partner and he was terrified of making himself so vulnerable just to be rejected. He needed to move to try and expel some of his anxiousness. After a few seconds, he finally built up the courage to speak.

"I'm bisexual." Kevin sighed deeply, there, he had said it. He was hit with a sense of relief as he pressed on. "Ever since I was a teenager, I liked guys and girls equally. Maybe I even like guys a little more. But back in school, calling someone "gay" was the biggest insult imaginable and I was terrified of anyone finding out. I thought that every day would be filled with bullying, my parents would reject me, my friends would abandon me. I cried almost every night back then. I spent years in the closet. I wasted so many years of my life afraid of being my true self."

He looked over at Katie, who smiled reassuringly, giving him the strength to continue." It was like that until one night a couple of years ago, me and Kyle were up late drinking. I was really drunk and I finally confessed to him, I told him about the years of self-hatred, denial and fear. I told him that I was still the same person, still his best friend. I was so drunk I didn't even remember it when I woke up in the morning. He could have kept quiet and forgotten about it, but he didn't, he talked to me the next day and was really understanding and supportive. Eventually I came out to my closest friends and family about who I really am. But I spent so long hiding my sexuality, I didn't let myself get close to anyone, because I was scared that someone would expose my secret and I would be ruined. So, Katie, you were actually my first kiss. I'm sorry to dump this all on you, but I think you should know before anything else happens between us. I hope you can forgive me."

He sat down on the sofa heavily, looking emotionally exhausted. He turned to Katie and it was written on his face what he was expecting, rejection and humiliation.

Katie thought for a moment before responding. "Thank you for sharing that with me, I know it can't have been easy for you. I'm glad now I know the real you, but it doesn't change anything." She put her arm around Kevin, cuddling him close. "You're still the same, shy, cute guy I met at the gym, but I think I should tell you something too." She couldn't believe she was about to say this out loud. I'm bisexual as well."

Katie was surprised by her own words, she knew she loved Helen, but she had never actually spoken the words out loud, it was scary and exhilarating at the same time. Kevin's honestly emboldening her to speak her own truth for the first time.

"I've actually been seeing a woman for the past few weeks. I was with her last night." She blushed, unable to look Kevin in the eye. "I don't want to lead you on. My last break-up was really messy, I'm not sure I'm ready for a monogamous relationship." She took a deep breath, meeting Kevin's gaze, "But I do really like you and I don't want this to end, if you are ok sharing me and want this to continue. But it's your decision to make and I'll understand if you don't want to be with me any more." This time it was Katie who looked up, the fear of rejection written all over her face like someone had scrawled it with a sharpie.

Kevin responded by leaning forward, taking Katie in his arms and kissing her softly.

As their lips parted, hunger in both of their eyes, Katie whispered in his ear, "Can I do something for you?" Kevin nodded shyly, unsure what was going to happen, but more than ready to find out. She slid off the sofa, spreading Kevin's legs and getting on her knees in front of him, rubbing her hands over his crotch.

"Has anyone ever played with your cock?" Katie asked seductively. Kevin shook his head, face rapidly turning red. Katie could feel his cock stiffening through his trousers as her panties began to form a wet patch. She started kissing his shaft through his pants, eliciting a soft moan from Kevin. She unzipped his fly, before looking up at her new partner, "Ready?" She asked tenderly.

"Yes Katie, I'm ready," he responded nervously.

Katie slid her hand inside his pants and underwear, feeling the warmth of his swollen phallus against her skin for the first time, making her shudder with arousal. She raised herself up so her face was in line with his, kissing him softly. "Remember," she whispered, "It's your first time, if you cum quickly, it just means you're enjoying it." She squeezed his shaft, causing him to grab onto the edge of the sofa and squirm in his seat. "Just lay back and let Katie take care of you, ok sweetie?" Kevin nodded, biting his lip, relaxing back onto the sofa and letting Katie get to work.

She pulled his cock out through his fly and took a moment to study it. It was just over six inches in length, but boy was it thick and veiny. Katie could feel herself starting to salivate while looking at the beautiful specimen in front of her. "Fuck...." She moaned under her breath, causing Kevin's penis to bob upwards in response to her obvious approval and arousal. She took his shaft back in her hand, gently blowing on his length and focusing on his sensitive head as Kevin started gently moaning. She wanted to take this nice and slow, there was no need to rush.

Her finger traced from the base of his cock all the way to the head, circling her finger around the top as Kevin shuddered under her touch. She gripped the base with her hand as she continued using a single finger to gently explore Kevin's cock, looking up at him and watching him writhe and moan for her, the eye contact between the two only fuelling her own arousal further.

Katie spat into her hand for some lubrication and started to very slowly glide her hand up and down his rod, slowing down whenever she reached the tip to let Kevin feel every sensation from her soft skin on his cock. She moved her face down to his heavy, full balls and started to gently lick them as she continued to stroke him. Despite how slow she was going, Kevin was already clearly getting closer and closer as he squirmed and moaned for her, starting to gently mutter obscenities and Katie's name repeatedly.

Her tongue moved to his head, exploring with a few gentle licks, driving Kevin wild as his back arched on the sofa, face red and sweaty. He looked so cute, desperately trying not to cum, when his sweet, salty load was exactly what she wanted.

"I want you to be a good boy and cum for me Kevin," Katie mewled erotically and firmly as she sucked his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip softly. She gently bobbed her head up and down as Kevin experienced his first ever blowjob. Katie's pussy was soaked at this point and she was hungry for her prize. Kevin had already been on the edge before feeling the warm wetness of Katie's mouth and as much as he tried to hold back, he couldn't for a second longer. His knees started shaking as years of pent up sexual frustration bubbled up and exploded in one beautiful moment of pleasure. Katie felt his cock swell in her mouth and she prepared herself for the oncoming load, gulping down every drop of cum like it was water from the fountain of youth. Kevin's moans were guttural and primal as his whole body shook, Katie removing her lips from Kevin's penis and gently licking him clean, each contact causing him to twitch violently and groan due to how sensitive he was post-orgasm.

Katie tucked his shrinking manhood back into his trousers and sat next to him on the sofa, cuddling him close and pulling his head to her chest, gently stroking his hair as he recovered from the first shared sexual experience of his life.

After a few minutes, he looked up at Katie and said only one word, "Thank you."

Katie cuddled and kissed him until the aftershocks had passed and his breathing returned to normal.

"What about you?" He asked shyly, unsure of whether he would be able to return the favor, but more than willing to try.

Katie smiled warmly and kissed him on the forehead, "That's very sweet of you, but it's ok, I'm very sore from last night and I wanted tonight to be all about you." She held him close, kissing him gently on the cheek. "Besides, you can owe me one for next time," she giggled softly, giving Kevin a cheeky wink, making him laugh warmly.

The two spoke for a little while, cuddled up on the sofa and agreed to meet up next week for another date. Katie boxed him up some cake and walked him to the front door of the building where they shared an intimate kiss, bodies intertwined.

Kevin had never felt so connected to someone and while they had only known each other a short time, he knew how he felt. "I love you Katie," Kevin said as he held her in his arms, fear of rejection once again bubbling to the surface.

Katie blushed, turning her head to the side before returning her gaze to the wonderful man before her, "I love you too Kevin," came Katie's response, tender and loving.

12