Katie's Corruption Ch. 09

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to a steamy ménage a trois!
3.7k words
4.75
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 9

When Worlds Collide

Katie nervously pushed open the doors of Café Rouge. It was her first time returning to the scene of the crime so to speak, and she looked around as if expecting someone to run up to her, pointing an accusatory finger and demanding she leave immediately. Of course, that wasn't the case, and she quickly spotted Kevin sitting towards the back of the room. What were the chances, he had chosen the exact same table that she had sat at with Helen several weeks ago. She pushed those thoughts from her mind, walking over confidently and greeting him with a huge hug and a kiss, before taking her seat. It had been three weeks since that magical night where Kevin had become a man. Since then they had met up multiple times, strengthening their bond while Kevin's confidence in the bedroom grew and grew. They both made each other deliriously happy and there had been a couple of times they had spontaneously met up because they missed the other. Everything had been perfect so far.

It had been a couple of days since they had last seen each other and so they spent some time getting caught up, talking about work and their respective trips to the gym as they held hands, stroking the back of each other's palms softly with their thumbs. Suddenly their peaceful chatter was interrupted by an unexpected guest.

"Well, well, well, what are the chances of seeing you here?" Said a warm and familiar voice. Katie looked up to see a beautiful older woman, with gray hair, wearing a long flowing skirt and tight blouse; it was Helen.

"Oh my goodness, hello Helen, what a lovely surprise," Katie said, standing up to give her boss-slash-lover a hug. Kevin stayed seated, a little taken aback. So this was Helen, he thought to himself. She was certainly just as Katie had described and mental images of the two of them being together intimately suddenly flooded his mind, rousing his cock into a state of semi-hardness under the elegant café table.

"I just came in to grab a quick coffee, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you and your friend," Helen said, raising a quizzical eye to Katie, as if to say, "So, is this him?"

"Oh how rude of me!" Katie said, turning back to Kevin. "It's a little sooner than I expected, but the two of you were going to meet eventually!" She smiled warmly, though with her cheeks turning a light shade of pink, "Helen, this is Kevin and Kevin, this is Helen!" Katie's excitement and trepidation had mixed together, making a heady combination, her two lovers had now met one another, she could only hope that this would go well.

"It's lovely to meet you Kevin!" Said Helen, extending her hand, which he gladly accepted, shaking it, before kissing her on the back of her palm. "Oh my, he really is a gentleman, just like you said Katie!" Kevin blushed at that, but what she said next would set his cheeks on fire with embarrassment. "I only hope the other things you have told me are true too," Helen said cheekily, giving Katie a little wink.

"You're awful!" said Katie, lightly slapping Helen on the arm, "Now stop picking on Kevin and pull up a chair!" She sat back down, taking Kevin's hand to reassure him, "I'd love for you two to get better acquainted, and now seems like the perfect time!"

Helen grabbed a chair and carried it over, taking a seat on the other side of the table, smiling at her younger companions with a warm smile. "So she said, what are your intentions for our young Katie?" Helen asked, laughing, drawing another slap on the arm from Katie.

"Seriously, stop it!" She chided, before once again taking Kevin's hand. "If you keep acting like that, I'll stop coming over to see you!" Both women laughed warmly together as Kevin continued to blush. Jesus, maybe Kyle had been right all along, maybe he would end up sleeping with both of them. Surely not? That would be crazy, too insane to even comprehend.

Kevin finally spoke up, "It's nice to meet you Helen, I've heard a lot of good things about you! You're exactly like Katie described you!" He smiled at her warmly. 'Time to turn on the charm,' he thought to himself.

"Thank you Kevin, that's very sweet of you to say! I hope you don't mind my teasing, Katie has told me all about you and you seem like a wonderful young man!" She put her hand on top of his and Katie's, "You shouldn't listen to an old fool like me!"

Kevin was quick to respond, "Nonsense, you're clearly not old, you've got bundles of energy, based on what Katie has told me!" He and Helen both burst into laughter as a little tension started to build between them.

"Hey you two!" Katie protested, "I'm right here you know, you'll be comparing notes on my bedroom performance next!" She whispered, cheeks turning pink with embarrassment.

"Actually, that's an excellent idea isn't it Kevin!' Helen exclaimed, "Her body is to die for isn't it, and she's very talented with her mouth!" Katie was now a deep, deep red, somehow turning even redder as Kevin enthusiastically agreed, glad that he and his girl's other lover were getting along so well.

"If you two don't stop, I'm going home!" Katie complained, crossing her arms and feigning looking upset, pulling an over exaggerated scowl to display her displeasure.

"Ok, ok, ok, we'll stop!" Helen said, "Now where is the waitress, I need some coffee in me!" She looked around the busy café before spotting the waitress working that day. "Oh shit," she whispered breathlessly, "It's her!"

Katie instantly knew what Helen meant, a cold chill running through her body. "Oh god!" She said, burying her face in her hands, turning a deep shade of red. "I can't face her, no way." She looked up at Kevin, who had a confused look on his face, she had never told him about her previous debauchery at this exact table. "Helen, did you come in your car?" Katie asked, looking at her lover, her eyes pleading with her. Helen nodded to confirm that she had. "Ok, let's get out of here, Helen, can you give us a lift to my place? I can make us coffee there and we can talk."

Helen nodded, standing up and gathering her things, checking to make sure that the waitress hadn't noticed them. "What's going on?" Kevin asked, confused as he got up and followed the two women outside.

"We'll explain once we are back at Katie's, ok sweetie?" Helen said, giving his arm a little squeeze. They quickly found Helen's car and made the short trip back to Katie's apartment, relief washing over Katie once she made it to the safety of the automobile. Once they were safely inside Katie's domicile, she invited them to sit as she went about making them each a coffee, grabbing some biscuits from the cupboard and setting them on a tray along with their drinks. As she walked back into the living room, she saw Helen and Kevin talking intensely, a look of shock of Kevin's face.

"You're pulling my leg," Katie heard him say as she set down the tray, passing round the cups to each person and taking a seat next to Helen on the sofa.

Helen laughed, "I promise you, I'm not darling, she can tell you herself," she wrapped her arm round Katie, holding her close. The sight once again brought the thought of them two together into Kevin's mind, impure desires washing over him.

"So you told him about the Café?" Katie asked nervously. Helen nodded her confirmation. "Well, it's true Kevin," Katie admitted. "Helen made me cum at Café Rouge, exactly where we were sitting today actually." A wave of arousal washed over her as she thought back to that day. "I'm pretty sure the waitress knew what was going on, and she was working there today, which is why we needed to leave." She blushed, looking down at her hands, "I hope you don't think less of me know that you know."

Silence hung in the air for a second before Helen spoke up, "Based on the bulge in his trousers, I don't think he minds sweetie," She laughed dirtily. Katie looked up and saw that indeed, Kevin was engorged, a tent formed in his trousers as he struggled to make eye contact with either of the beautiful women sat across the room from him. "I bet Kevin here has been thinking about the two of us having sex ever since he found out about me, haven't you Kevin?" Shock filled his eyes, followed by a fiery lust that he couldn't hide, dropping his head to look at his feet, before nodding. He couldn't deny it, the thought of Katie and Helen being intimate had crossed his mind pretty much daily. He had even touched himself thinking about it a few times, not that he would ever admit that to them.

"Well let's not torment him Katie, let's give him what he wants." Helen said, hooking her finger under Katie's chin and turning her face towards hers, leaning in and softly kissing her. She was slow and deliberate, putting on a show for Kevin, Katie was a little unsure at first, but eventually gave in to Helen's soft lips and exploring tongue, getting lost in the moment as the two women made out passionately. Kevin's mouth hung agape as he watched, his rod straining against his trousers at the display of pure eroticism going on mere feet away from him. Helen finally pulled her lips from Katie's, looking over at Kevin with a wicked grin on her face. "Don't be shy sweetie," she said, winking at him, "You can take it out, we're all friends here."

Without even thinking, Kevin undid his fly and pulled out his throbbing member, starting to slowly stroke himself. "Mmm, good boy!" Helen crooned approvingly as she returned her focus to Katie, her hand snaking its way under her shirt and up to her breasts, squeezing gently as she kissed her neck, allowing Katie to make eye contact with Kevin as he masturbated, a spot of pre-cum already forming on his swollen head. As Katie felt Helen's soft lips kissing her neck and her hands squeezing her soft pillowy breasts, she couldn't remember ever being so turned on. She started to moan softly as she stared into Kevin's eyes, the arousal of being watched and admired in this way washing over her, creating a heady euphoria that she just wanted more of.

Helen pulled off her shirt and bra, doing the same to Katie as she sucked her hard little nipple into her mouth, causing Katie to let out a loud moan in surprise. As she looked over at Kevin, he bit his lip and started to stroke his cock even faster as he watched the two women before him shirtless, Katie groping Helen's breast as she suckled from her. Helen looked over at him, speaking in between licking Katie's hard little nubs. "Oh, look at him Katie, he looks so worked up, do you think we should help him?" She looked up at Katie as she nodded between soft moans. "Come here then baby," Helen said, offering Katie her hand and helping her to her feet. She pulled off Katie's pants and underwear before removed her own. Once the clothes had been discarded she got on her hands and knees, totally naked, gesturing for Katie to do the same. She crawled slowly across the room to Kevin on her hands and knees, Katie close behind. When they both closed the short distance between them, they removed Kevin's trousers and underwear, letting his cock free finally.

Helen took a moment to admire the veiny, throbbing dick before her, gently taking it into her hand enjoying the warmth radiating from it against her skin. "It's a long time since I've played with a guy, you should feel very lucky Kevin," she winked at him as she started to slowly stroke him, turning to Katie to kiss her. Watching the two locking lips mere inches away from him, Kevin let out a guttural moan as Helen teased him expertly.

"I feel l...like the luckiest guy...fuck...in the world right now," Kevin whined as Helen started to work his cock a little more quickly. Her hand reached the tip of his cock and she used her fingertip to scoop up some of his precum, offering her finger to Katie, who suckled on it hungrily, eyes rolling back as she tasted Kevin's essence. Helen pulled Katie's lips to hers, hungry to taste her new lover for herself. "Mmm, yummy," she cooed as they separated, "I think I need to taste it straight from the source." She leaned down, gently swirling her tongue around Kevin's swollen bellend before sucking him into her mouth. It had been a long time since she had sucked a cock, so she took her time gradually taking him deeper with each bob of her head, until finally he was buried deep down her throat. She held him there for a few seconds before withdrawing, coughing and spluttering, strings of saliva running from his head to her plump lips. "Your turn Katie," she said, angling his cock towards her as she recovered, gradually regaining her breath.

Helen watched as Katie took his cock into her warm, wet, cavernous mouth, taking it slowly, really teasing his head and working his shaft with her hands. "Damn, good girl!" Helen said, clearly impressed with Katie's skills. She leant down, gently licking and sucking on Kevin's balls as the two women worked together to pleasure him. Kevin's head was tilted back, eyes closed as his fingers dug into the arm of the chair, knuckles whitening as he felt himself getting closer to the point of explosion.

"Y...you better stop soon..." He spluttered, "If you....you don't want....m...me to cum." He moaned heavily as he gently stroked Katie's hair, her eyes locked with his as she withdrew his phallus from her mouth, with a satisfying pop.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Katie said confidently, standing up and leaning over to kiss Kevin deeply before taking his and Helen's hands and hurriedly moving towards the safe haven of her room. She laid on the bed, patting next to her, Helen taking up a position next to her. Kevin once again couldn't believe his luck as these two beautiful women lay before him, totally naked, nipples hard, pussies glistening and eyes full of a fiery, uncontrollable lust. "I want you to fuck Helen," Katie instructed, "She needs a good fucking, don't you Helen?" Helen nodded timidly as Kevin lined up his throbbing cock with her wet sex. It had been a very long time since she had felt a man inside her and she wondered if it would feel as good as she remembered.

"Go ahead," Katie encouraged softly, "Show her what she's been missing out on." Kevin pushed against Helen's opening, finding that he slipped inside her easily, apparently sucking dick was a big turn on for her as she was soaking wet and ready for him. Kevin took it slow as he inched deeper inside her, watching her face twist and contort in ecstasy as she grabbed the sheets and moaned desperately. Finally he bottomed out inside her and just let Helen get used to the sensation for a moment. "Go on Kevin," Katie said, "give it to her." She stared into his eyes, as if ordering him to follow her instructions. She wrapped Helen up in her arms, sucking one nipple into her mouth as she moved her hand down to her crotch, finding her clit and starting to rub it as Kevin started to slide in and out of her needy snatch.

The sensations were overwhelming as Helen began to writhe and moan in ecstatic pleasure, the dueling sensations of being filled while Katie rubbed her sensitive little button sending her wild. "Fuck....please...harder," she managed to squeak out in a high pitched voice in between strokes. Kevin was happy to oblige, picking up the pace as the room became filled with the sounds of him and Helen's bodies coming together as both moaned and groaned in unison. Katie lay next to Helen, watching her man fucking her lover so well, turning her on even more.

"She's going to cum soon," Katie said, "Keep going baby." She pulled Helen's face to hers, kissing her hungrily, she was right, Helen was mere moments away from climax. Kevin felt her pussy tense and squeeze him as her back arched, a moan caught in her throat as she stood on the precipice. Finally she went over the edge, body relaxing as she started to twitch and spasm in bliss, Katie holding her close as she came, Kevin slowing his thrusts as she rode it out. After what felt like an eternity, Helen's orgasm finally began to subside and her breathing began to slow.

"Fuck....I needed that," she said breathlessly, chest rising and falling rapidly, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. "Come here," she said to Kevin, gesturing to him with an exhausted finger. Kevin climbed on top of her as the two of them shared their first kiss, intimate and tender as Katie watched. Her hands drifted to her crotch as she started gently rubbing her needy slit. When Kevin and Helens lips finally parted, they looked over at Katie, who's eyes were clamped shut as she gently moaned as her fingers danced over her groin. "I think you need to give her some attention Kevin," Helen said, giggling softly, "The poor girl is clearly gagging for it."

Kevin laughed, pulling himself from Helen's soft body and moving across the bed to Katie, he gently removed her hand from her crotch and replaced it with his own, sliding two fingers inside her. Katie's eyes snapped open as she saw Kevin's body towering over her, making her feel small and submissive. "I love watched you fuck Helen," she said, her voice wavering slightly as his fingers stretched her out. "Please fuck me like you fucked her," She said, her voice sounding small and desperate, begging and pleading with her eyes. She was so worked up and she needed to be fucked, right now.

Kevin slid inside her familiar, tight, warm interior, he could tell she didn't want it slow and loving from the way she looked at him. He started pounding her roughly, eliciting a "Fucccccck Yesssss," to spill from her lips, spurring him on to go harder and deeper. This was crazy, he looked over at Helen, still recovering from the orgasm he had just given her and now he was inside of Katie. A couple of weeks ago he had been a virgin and here he was in the middle of a threesome. He refocused on his task, squeezing Katie's bouncing breasts as he fucked her with a fiery lust he hadn't realised he had within him. Helen had recovered enough to prop herself up on her arm to watch the furious love-making going on right next to her. Katie cracked open her eyes as they fluttered, breathlessly saying, "G...get up her....here."

Helen understood what she wanted, pulling herself up off the soft warm bed and straddling Katie's face, before lowering her juicy pussy down onto her mouth. She started gently riding Katie's outstretched tongue, her hand on the head board for stability as the room was filled with the moans of all three, creating a cacophony of pleasure, like an orchestra of pure lust.

It didn't take long for Helen to reach orgasm again, her pussy still sensitive from her earlier climax and Katie felt a rush of wetness cover her face as her hips shook on top of her. The smell and taste of her juices along with the exquisite pounding Kevin was giving her pushed her over the edge too, her moans and squeals of delight muffled by Helen's pussy. Kevin withdrew his cock as he watched both women moan and twitch on the bed as he slowly stroked himself. He was close to cumming himself, but he didn't want to miss a moment of this as he watched Helen groping her breasts as she came, Katie's hands on her ass as she writhed on the sheets, her pussy tensing over and over as she continued to drink in her bosses juices.

Finally Helen collapsed to the side of Katie as both women continued to softly moan. "Mmm, that was quite the show," Kevin said, standing at the edge of the bed, stroking himself slowly, using Katie's arousal as lubricant.

"How selfish of us," Helen joked, pulling herself up from the bed, and getting on her knees on the floor. "Come on Katie, he deserves to cum after fucking us both so good." Katie quickly took up a position next to Helen as the two took turns stroking Kevin's throbbing cock, each staring into his eyes, hungry to taste his sweet, salty load. The vision of these two stunning women on their knees before him, their soft hands all over his cock and balls was too much for Kevin to take and soon he felt his legs shake, his cock exploding, shooting hot ropes of cum over both of them. The look of sheer euphoria on their faces only made him cum harder and by the time he was finished, both women were covered in his thick white ejaculate. He sank down to his knees as Helen kissed Katie hungrily, the taste of Kevin's seed intermingling in their mouths. They each took turns licking the other clean, not wanting a single drop to go to waste. Kevin watched them intently, his cock still hard as they lapped up his cum like women possessed.

12