Katie's Desires (pt. 1)

Story Info
The story of a girl finding a kindred spirit in her sorority
1.2k words
4.46
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zory
Zory
3 Followers

Author's note:

This is my first story that I've written, so please do cut me some slack! I'm hoping this is good enough for more parts, but I suppose it'll depend on the reception.

This is the story of a fortuitous meeting of a couple like-minded sorority sisters (and all the naughtiness that followed).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started my sophomore year of college, shortly after pledging a sorority.

I was always a bit of a loner and never would've imagined I'd do something as crazy as join a sorority; but my best friend Alex was extremely convincing. She loved the party atmosphere and thrived on the attention she could garner from those of the male persuasion at said parties.

But me? Well, the drinking was nice, sure, but I never really understood the appeal of getting so drunk you can't remember what happened the previous night. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the parties, they just weren't the kind of thing I would participate in without the push of a friend. As such, I guess I have to thank Alex for what happened with Sarah at our house's spring break party last year...

To be honest, I'm getting turned on just thinking about this. But before I get to the dirty parts of the story, I feel I have to give a bit of background information.

To start, at this point in the story I'm a college sophomore, just turned 20, named Katie. I'm about 5'6" 120 pounds, blonde hair and green eyes. The other notable girl in this story, Sarah, is a college Junior, 21 years old, 5'7"ish (slightly taller than me) 120ish pounds (I never asked, but she was about my build), red hair (I think she dyed it, but that's not important) and blue eyes. So, with that out of the way, let's get on with the story...

My sorority held a spring break party every year. And from what I could tell, EVERYONE hooked up with someone at this party. The older girls all had stories of all the guys they'd hooked up with in the past at this party. But I never was really interested in the guys. I'd known for a long time time that guys didn't interest me at all. I liked girls. I never really told anyone this, not even Alex. And, it turns out, I wasn't the only girl in the sorority with a...more feminine desire, shall we say.

I didn't know it at the time, but it turns out that Sarah, a sorority sister a little bit older than me, similarly had no interest in boys. I was, of course, incredibly attracted to her, but figured it would work out the same way all my prior crushes had.

I never expected Sarah to be as wild as she is.

The night of the party I fretted over what I should wear. I ultimately decided on a short, black dress that my best friend Alex said made me look incredible. After getting dressed, the two of us went downstairs to the party, and started mingling. Alex was a natural, but I stayed more or less by myself. That is, until Sarah approached me.

"Cute dress, Katie" Sarah said to me over the roaring music.

"Thanks!" I responded.

"I noticed you're kind of keeping to yourself. Don't you want to hook up with someone tonight?" she asked.

I blushed heavily, surprised at how forward she was being. "I mean, umm, you know, I guess I just, umm..." I was stumbling over my words.

Sarah laughed, put her hand on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear, "You don't like boys, do you? You like..." she slid her hand down to my waist and pulled me close "girls, don't you?"

My throat went dry, and I could feel the blood rushing between my legs, as I responded still stammering a bit "umm, well, umm...how did you know?"

Sarah giggled and whispered in my ear "I've known since you first showed up here with your friend. It's just a talent of mine I guess." She gently bit my earlobe, looked into my eyes, and whispered "I've wanted to fuck you since I first saw you. And I bet you want to do the same to me, so..." She giggled again, interlaced her fingers with mine so that we were holding hands, and led me upstairs to her room.

As soon as the door closed behind us, she pulled me in and kissed me deeply. Her hands moved down my sides to my waist, and she pulled me close, slipping her tongue into my mouth as she did. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, before Sarah guided me to the bed, still making out with me, before abruptly stopping and looking deep into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded, words escaping me.

Sarah smiled, pushed me back onto the bed, and climbed on top of me. She straddled me, and resumed kissing me more passionately than I'd ever kissed anyone before. She pinned my wrists over my head with her right hand and placed her left hand on my leg just above my knee. She kept kissing me, and slid her left hand up my leg, up my thigh, until her hand was between my legs. She let out a gentle laugh as her hand rested between my legs over my panties. She started kissing my neck and her hand slid up under the waistband of my underwear and back down between my legs underneath the sheer fabric of my panties. She bent down on top of me, barely able to contain herself, locked eyes with me, and whispered "you've always wanted to be fucked by a girl, haven't you?" Her hand still poised delicately right at my entrance.

I nodded, my pussy throbbing at this point, as Sarah pushed a finger inside me while locking her eyes with mine.

I gasped, as I'd never been fingered before, let alone by another girl. But I was quickly overcome with intense amounts of stimulation, feeling Sarah's fingers inside me, as she rubbed my clit with her thumb. My hands were still pinned above my head by her other hand, and I realized pretty quickly that my body was pretty much at Sarah's control.

Sarah kept fingering me and rubbing my clit (all while pinning my wrists with her right hand), making me start to move my hips rhythmically with her stimulation. I was nearly overwhelmed with pleasure, as Sarah whispered into my ear: You really do like girls, don't you?"

I nodded, my body quivering from her touch.

Sarah once again giggled, gave me a deep, passionate kiss, then looked me in the eyes, rubbed my clit a bit faster, and said, "Cum for me, bitch."

I exploded in pleasure. I'd never cum as hard as I did that night for Sarah. My body was wracked with waves of pleasure, over and over and over again. And all she did was finger me under my dress at a sorority party I was only attending because my best friend Alex convinced me to join this sorority. I was in so far over my head, and Sarah knew it. I was her slut now.

To be continued...

Zory
Zory
3 Followers