Katie's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie takes her steps to discover her new place.
4.1k words
4.46
5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Roger held his newly disciplined little girl, Sally returned to the room with the Kate's bag and folded the wet blanket over, so the wet patch was cover. She came and gently picked Kate up, carried her over to the mat and laid her down.

This caring part of the relationship was the most important thing to reinforce. The little needed to know that no matter what happened, the carer always loved them and had the best intentions.

Sally helped Kate lay down and spoke to her in soft calming tones, "Lay still for Mommy, while I take care of you."

Kate nodded and relaxed. Sally looked through Kate's bag and started to unpack some of the items. She came across her pacifier and teased Kate's lips with it, running the nipple around them, watching as Kate tried to open and take it into her mouth. Sally gave in and let Kate take hold of it with a little pop. She sucked happily on the nipple, while wiping her tear-soaked eyes and cheeks.

Sally found a diaper, wipes, and cream. She set them all beside the little girl. A little more rummaging and she came across Kate's toys and a ruffled diaper cover. Kate's eyes went wide, and she blushed at the sight of another woman with her toys. Removing a few wipes, Sally started from her toes and cleaned up her pee covered legs, making sure to stop just short of her sensual bits.

When her legs were clean, Sally lifted her legs and exposed her red bottom and tight rose bud. She cleaned her cheeks and ass hole, then slipped the diaper under her bottom. While holding her legs up, Sally took Kate's small plug, thinking it was a good place to start, to build her up to something bigger. She licked her fingers and when they were well lubricated, ran it around her ass hole.

This caused Kate to jump slightly and gasp for breath. Sally slowly entered her with one finger, gradually pushing it deeper in. Kate wriggled and bucked at the sensual attention. Sally took her chance, sucked the plug, and slowly forced it home.

There was a bit of resistance at first, as Kate clenched, but Sally calmly spoke to her, "who's Mummy's good girl, sitting so still while I fill her." The motherly tone helping Kate to relax, causing the plug to work its way in. A few minutes passed as the plug was gently thrust in and out and finally in to place, with a sigh of relief from Kate.

Sally smiled and lightly spanked it. Kate jumped, moaned, and settled back down. Her legs were laid back down on the fresh diaper and spread wide, exposing her glistening pussy. Sally twisted the little patch of hair above her lips, and with a firmer voice instructed, "Little girls don't have hair here sweetie. We will have to take care of that later".

Kate frowned but let Sally continue. Sally got onto her hands and knees and went up to Kate's face. She looked her in the eyes and noticed their deep blue colour, like the ocean and gently kissed her pacifier as she sucked. One of Sally's hands came down and tweaked her erect nipple, causing another involuntary gasp and jump. Kate's pulse was increasing, and she could feel her desire for pleasure reaching its peak again.

Sally slowly went down her body, she lifted Kate's shirt as she went, exposing her flat stomach and tiny waste. Goosebumps appeared on her skin, and she felt her Mommy's breath, as she passed down her. Sally got to her tight little pussy and took in the strong aroma of her sex and pee. With a cheeky pause, Sally glanced up at her. She raised her head to meet her eyes.

There was a minute of sexual tension, as Kate desperately longed to be touched and Sally held off diving into taste the succulent feast in front of her. Without breaking the gaze, Sally lowered her head and held as close as she could, without touching her. She lightly blew across Kate's throbbing clit and the needy girl panted and bucked without patients.

Sally stopped and came back up, "Does baby want Mommy to play with her?"

Kate responded without letting Sally finish and far too much desperation in her voice. "Mommy please. Please touch me."

Sally pinched her clit and she screamed with pleasure. She quickly let go and waited for her to calm down again. "Now you will not cum without Mommy's say so. You will beg me, and I will choose when and if you cum."

Not able to concentrate on anything else, Kate just enthusiastically nodded, a big smile breaking round the side of her pacifier. Likewise, Sally could hold off no longer and buried her face in the aromatic snatch. She sucks at her prominent clit, making Kate buck and push into her face. She tiptoed her fingers up the inside off the little girl's leg, coming to a stop bellow he pussy.

Sally lifted her face for a moment, juices and saliva covering it. She took the moment to turn to her husband, erotically licked her lips, then turned back to the task in hand. Sally slowly introduced a finger between her pussy. Running it around, taking in her perfect vulva and then flicked her clit.

Kate was struggling to hold it together. She was desperate for Sally to take her and finish her off, but Sally kept teasing and then letting her come back down. Sally worked her finger inside her tight hole and went back to eating the female bounty before her.

She thrusted into the tight pussy, pushing deeper, while rolling her clit between her lips. Kate was so close and grappling to restrain her raging orgasm. Her pacifier fell from her lips and her breathing was loud and fast, "please, I need to cum."

Sally's face came up and her finger popped out, covered in her juices. She licked it and spanked her pussy with a sharp slap. This caused Kate to jump and cry out. Now unable to distinguish between pain and pleasure. "You will ask just like a little girl!"

Kate though about this and retried, "Mommy, please make me cummies."

Sally smiled and plunged two fingers inside, fucked her hard and fast, her other hand pulling and pinching at her clit. Kate lasted a few more seconds. Her back arched off the floor, she screamed out and squirted all over Sally's hand and dress.

Sally slowed for a few minutes and let her naughty little girl catch her breath. Without warning she went at her hard again. Managing to just squeeze a third finger inside her and now working her butt plug backwards and forward.

Pushing it deeply and feeling it against her fingers inside the little girl's pussy. When Sally pulled it back, it never fully came out, but just came to the point of stretching her ring, on the widest part of the plug.

Kate exclaimed, "Mommyyyyyyy......againnnnnnn pweaseeeee"

Sally stopped and pulled out. Kate flopped back, sighed and got upset, "No, no stop, pwease, pwease!"

Sally just smiled and cleaned her fingers off. She reached up and took the loose pacifier, ran it over Kate's sexual mess, and returned the glisten nipple to Kate's mouth. She sucked happily tasting herself. Sally took a wet wipe and cleaned the sexual mess off the two of them.

Kate on edge, grumbled and wriggled. A little slap on her ass stopped the movement and brought back the memory of pain in her cheeks. She continued to mumble and sigh as her head cleared.

Sally took this time to apply lotion to her rose cheeks, powder to her wet lips and then tapped the sex-soaked diaper in place. She pulled the diaper cover up, over the diaper and put on a pair of fluffy socks. She then sat the little girl up, who was a little unsteady and dazed, then removed her shirt. Her perky breasts wobbled very slightly, as the shirt came over them and to finish the outfit, John handed Sally the bib again, which she tied in place to add to the baby look.

Sally stepped back. John came and stood next to her, and both looked down on the babyish woman in front of them. The attractive young plaything, so desperate for love and attention and so willing to be controlled. John found Kate's large pink blanket and set it down on the floor.

A little to easily he lifted Kate, on to his hip and moved her across the room. He took out the hidden bags and Sally looked through them excitedly, pulling things out and making sweet noises at the adult baby items.

They both set out the baby toys, first the blocks, then the books and puzzles, then sat down to play with her. Kate looked on in glee at all the colours and shape. She started turning the blocks around in her hands and making little towers.

Kate was in another world, her troubles gone from her mind, living only in the moment, and loving it. As time passed John helped Kate with the puzzles, Kate would take them all out and he patiently helped her find the right pieces and turn them the right way.

Sally slipped away to the kitchen and returned after 5 minutes with a big bottle of warm milk. Cow's milk would do for now, but babies should really have formula, or could she even dare to think, breast milk. The thought for it sent her pulse racing again but she regained her composure, telling herself one step at a time.

Sally handed the bottle to John, who moved to sit against the wall and beckoned Kate over. Sally quickly threw him a cushion from the sofa, and he lay it on his lap. He helped Kate to get comfortable and placed the nipple in her mouth.

Kate hungrily accepted it and stated to suck. The warm milk flowing down her throat and starting to fill her stomach. Kate has been so consumed with everything going on that she hadn't realised how hungry she was. Within a minute, half the 500ml was gone.

With a little persuasion John managed to get the bottle out of her mouth. This wasn't well received and cause Kate to pout and whine.

John reassured her, "You need to slow down, or you will get a sore tummy."

He repositioned her with a bit of fussing, so her legs were either side of him and her head over his shoulder. He started patting and rubbing her back, as Kate fussed not realising what was happening. Then with little warning, she let out a burp, John laughed and stopped. Kate lifted her head and looked at John with a red face and surprise.

John spoke down to her, "That's what happens when you drink to fast, you take in lots of air."

She nodded, embarrassed by what had happened but they both settled back in to position. John put the bottle back in to her mouth and she settled into a much slower rhythm, enjoying every little mouthful, and playfully sucking the nipple. John lightly stroked her hair, as she sucked and couldn't help but take in the rest of her beautiful body laying before him.

His hand ran up her leg and to her diaper, where he rubbed once or twice hard over the top. This caused Kate to stop sucking and thrust towards it. "Don't get yourself excited little one, no more cummies for now, I just want you to enjoy the feeling of a diaper."

Kate could feel her juices on the diaper rubbing against her and longed for more but accepted the brief touch and carried on sucking. John's hands carried on up her body, and Kate let out a little giggle, when his fingers brushed over her tummy. He smiled but let his fingers carry on up.

His hand caressed her naked breast, it fits nicely into his hand. He could feel how firm they were, and Kate looked at him with a smile. John gently let go and let his fingers trace around her nipple. Kate sucked happily and smiled, while John watched it harden up. He continued to run his fingers over it, giving it the occasional pinch or twist.

Kate would involuntarily jump and moan, but John just let her settle back into the bottle and went back to her nipple. He alternated between the two nipples, making sure to give them the same amount of attention. Kate felt the last few drops of milk go down her throat and came to the end of the bottle.

She didn't want it to end, the tender embrace, the loving attention and the babyish escape but all things come to an end. John removed the bottle and once again positioned her on his shoulder. She relaxed in and after a few minutes, John achieved the required result and Kate let out two little burps. Not wanting to move, Kate just hung on and stayed in the safety of his embrace.

Sally, realising Kate's hunger, went away to find some lunch, leaving the two to bond. Kate lost track of time as she rested on her Daddy, but slowly the pressure began to build in her bladder. She held this off, not wanting to do anything to stop this moment. The pressure kept building and with her stomach pressed up against her Daddy, she couldn't get comfortable and wiggled.

John sat hugging her and realised what was happening. He continued to hug her and quietly spoke sweet nothings into her ear. Telling her he loved her, and they would look after her as long as she wanted.

Finally, the pressure was too much, and Kate let go. At first just a few little spurts came out, easily soaking into the thick diaper and the warmth building over her crotch.

John realised she has relaxed and heard the audible noise of her letting lose and filling her diaper. Kate loved this sensation, the infantile action, the realise and the warmth that spread across her whole diaper. A few a minute in, the flow stopped, and Kate sighed.

The feeling was immense, and she loved it, not realising she had started to become aroused. Her hips slowly started to grind the wet diaper against John and in-turn, making the soaked diaper rub against her aching pussy.

John held her close and let her enjoy it for a while, before softly talking to her. "That's enough little one, you haven't asked, and we have the rest of the day to play."

Kate stopped with surprise, she had been so engrossed with the moment and the feeling, she hadn't realised what she was doing and more so on whom. She looks up once again with her bright red cheeks showing the embarrassment she felt.

"No need to be shy or embarrassed, little girls don't have to be," John said in a calm voice to comfort her. He lifted he hand and lightly tapped her nose. "But little girls aren't allowed to do that without Mommy or Daddy's say so. Anymore and we will have to take away cummies."

Kate didn't want this and reluctantly nodded. Daddy's hand made its way in the top of her diaper, to see how wet she was. Kate looked longingly but as quick as it was in, it was removed. "We will change you later, your diaper can take more."

Kate nodded. The diaper was still warm and not uncomfortable. Sally came in to find them. And John shared what had happened, "Someone's just wet their diaper like a good little girl but seems to think she can get off on the feeling afterwards."

Sally smiled, "Silly little girl, that's what Mommy and Daddy's are for. Come on let's go have some lunch."

Kate went to stand up, but John caught her, "Babies crawl sweetie."

Kate hesitated and then got down on her hands and knees. She crawled behind Sally feeling the bulk of the wet diaper between her legs as she went. John followed them into the kitchen, where Sally had managed to add a few cushions and strap to a dinning chair. She looked at John, "It will have to do for now, but I'm sure Evelyn can get some things made."

Kate looked unsure about what was being spoken about. She was lifted by Sally, who managed, but with less ease than John did, and placed her on the chair. The cushions raised her up a little and some restraints went around her arms and chest to hold her in place.

Kate sat swinging her legs and the other two sat down. Before them was an array of breads, salads, cheese, and meats.

Sally cut up small sticks and started putting them in front of Kate. She began with some buttered bread and carrot sticks. Holding a piece in each hand and alternating between them. Once again Kate was lost in her own world, humming and eating. Sally gave her a baby bottle of cool water, which she drank as she ate.

John smiled at Sally, and she smiled back, they both knew this was going well.

They all ate together, Kate dropping a few things and needing some help now and then. When they had finished, John found some yoghurt and sat and spoon-fed Kate. She loved it and while enthusiastically eating it, was getting it all around her mouth. John did his best to scrape it up with a spoon and put it back in her mouth, but by the time they had finished, Sally had to get a cloth to clean her up.

Time had flown by and by the time they had finished it was nearing 2pm and Kate let out a yawn. Sally lent over and squeezed her cheek lightly and removed her bib, "Think someone needs a nap."

John agreed and they cleared up. John freed Kate from her chair and picked her up. Straight away she cuddled in as he held her and carried her upstairs. Kate tried to look around and take in the surroundings. The hall and stairs where light and airy, everything was clean, and a few pictures hung on the walls. They arrived at the top of the stairs, and she could see 4 doors. One was open to the bathroom and one to what looked like the master bedroom, the other two were closed.

John walked into the master bedroom and placed Kate on the bed. Next to the bed was a large toddlers travel cot John has set up. It wasn't quite long enough for an adult but big enough to curl up comfortably. The bed was huge and big enough for 3 to sleep in easily and off to one side, a large rock and glass shower could be seen in an ensuite. Sally came in with the bags and set them down. She sat up on the other end of the bed and got comfortable.

John gently got Kate into a comfortable lying position, "Now before Daddy changes you do you have to pee again?" Kate nodded.

John removed her diaper cover and pushed his hand firmly against her crotch. Kate concentrated for a few minutes and finally let go. The warm pee soaking through her diaper and making a loud noise. John was able to feel the power of it through his hand. When she finished, she smiled at him and he gave her a little pat on the diaper, causing little moan to escape her lips, "hmm."

"You'll have to wait till later for more" he said with a wink.

John took out a new diaper and removed the old one. He wiped her clean and made sure the plug was still in place. He thought about removing it or even putting the next size in, but Kate hadn't complained, so for now this would do.

He slid a fresh diaper under her and powdered her princess parts. He finished by applying a small amount of lotion to her red bottom. She winced a little bit, but the pain was passing. John smiled and thought to himself she would need some conditioning to build her up to a full spanking.

He closed the diaper and fastened the tabs. He then took out the pink baby grow and pulled it over her head. It was clumsily done, as they both tried to do different things but finally it was on with both arms in. He lay her back down and snapped the poppers shut under her diapered bottom. Kate looked at it amazed.

John warmly spoke as Kate took in her new look, "Well we couldn't have you naked all the time, as much as I would like it."

She smiled and bounced up and down on the bed. Sally called to her, "Come over here now Katie."

She crawled up the bed and Mommy put a pillow on her legs. She lay down and waited for a bottle. But Sally didn't reach for one. Instead, she fumbled around removing her arms from her dress and exposed her bra. Kate just started at the lacy breasts in front of her. She had never seen a woman naked before, let alone been so close to one.

Sally undid her bra and her large breast were released and inches from Kate's face. They were still firm for her age, but time had caused them to sag a little. She had large nipples with a dark colouring around them. Kate started at them and could see how smooth and soft her skin was and longed to touch them.

Sally managed to catch Kate's gaze, "Now Mommy doesn't have milk, but it will help my little girl to fall asleep, sucking on them and bounding with skin-to-skin contact."

She lifted her breast and brushed the nipple over the patiently waiting Kate's nose. Kate lifted her head back and took not just the nipple, but as much breast as she could into her mouth. It felt amazing to suck on, nothing like the synthetic rubber of a pacifier or even her thumb. She settled down into a rhythmic sucking and a motherly instinct kicked in with Sally.

12