Katie's New Life Ch. 16

Story Info
Katie’s treated tenderly but wakes up sick.
6.5k words
4.7
3.8k
3

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived home, pulling into the garage, Kate still sleeping soundly, but it was early, and the days fun wasn't over. The sun had started to set as John carried his baby girls, limp sleepy body from the car, up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

Sally whispered lightly into John's ear, "lets show her how lightly our touch can be and how long it can last." with this sally let her clothes fall to the floor.

She threw a sheet over the bed to keep it clean, John laid Kate down and Sally lay beside the quietly sleeping baby girl. John took his time removing his clothes, dimmed the lights and Sally slowly let her hands run over Kate's sleeping body. Kate smiled in her sleep, as she started to come round from the slumber.

Sally started to undress her, removing her hair bands, slipping her dress up and over her head with a little effort and left the baby girl laying in wet diaper and long socks. The change in temperature caused Kate's nipples to erect and she stirred grumpily. Kate turned to see Sally lying next to her naked. Her pacifier fell from her mouth as she went to speak.

Sally lifted her finger to Kate's lips and shushed her. Kate nodded, fully trusting and submissive, and Sally lent in for the lightest and most delicate of kisses that Kate had ever felt. It lasted for the briefest moment but with her sleepy state still passing, reality and time were only just returning to her present body. As this happened John slid her sock down her legs, removed her wet diaper and delicately cleaned her up.

Kate now lay completely naked, kissing Sally with the loved owned chain around her neck.

John lay next to Kate, the movement of the mattress drawing her attention to the new body. She could see his naked form and muscular physique in the dim light. Again, she went to speak but before she could, her lips were once again met by lightest of kisses, this time she felt his tongue tease delicately around her mouth.

Sally cuddled in and Kate felt her lips on her bare neck, then her finger tracing down from her shoulder and over her erect nipple. Kate tenderly ran her hands through the hair on John's chest, feeling the heat of his body and heartbeat, as her palm lay upon his gently rising chest.

John's hand could be felt moving down her torso. Kate's excitement rose, her pussy twinging in anticipation, but his hand moved past her waist, frustratingly close, but onwards and down to the soft flesh of the inside of her leg. He could feel her breath quicken as they tenderly kissed. John let his finger, with the barest of touches, trace up her leg and once again within touching distance of her moistening lips, before frustratingly tracing back the way it had come.

John broke off and Sally tenderly brought her face back round, where they carried on where they left off, their lips meeting and gently interacting. John's hand carried on tickling its way around the soft inside leg, while Sally delicately toyed with her breasts, never quite giving them the attention Kate so desperately desired.

Kate brought her hand up to play with Sally before being pushed back down by her side. Sally looked her in the eye and slowly shock her head. Kate became sad for a second before being brought back to the moment, as her Daddy's fingers once again came frustratingly close to where she so desperately desired them to go.

Sally teased at Kate's mouth with her tongue, every time Kate pushed forward for more, her Mommy pulled back slightly, always dictating the pace and intensity, which was the softest and most delicate anyone had ever touched her. Kate could feel John's light stubble as he kissed down her shoulder and towards her chest. The touch always light and brief, moving across her body slowly.

Sally ran her hand through Kate's hair, her hand coming to rest behind her ear, lightly caressing down her ear and rubbing the lobe. This, along with a hand, she couldn't tell who's, getting agonisingly close to her aching pussy, was delightful. She tried to bring her hands into play with Sally's face, they were pushed back.

She then tried to move them down between her legs, again she was pushed back, finally she tried to bring her hand up to find her Daddies cock, but before she could even try, she felt John and Sally both brake away.

Kate then felt as each arm was moved, one under John's body and the other under Sally. In the nicest way possible, she had be pinned in place. Sally moved down her body and all Kate could feel, was her warm breath on her skin. As she moved around, Kate so desperately wanted it to lead to a touch, a kiss, even a bite, but it was never more than a warm feeling.

Sally lingered over her rock-hard nipples, all she could fell was the warm breath coming and going as she breathed deeply over her. John turned her head back towards him and retuned to tenderly kissing her. Kate felt a hand run up each of her legs. Her legs were softly pulled open, a hand lay resting, one on each side from her Mommy and Daddy, at the top of the inside of her leg.

Kate tried to thrust and buck but got nowhere and neither had moved to meet her needs. John broke away and locked on to Sally's lips, Kate looked up to see them passionately kissing, pinned to the bed, desperate for more. She felt the hands from both side move slightly closer to her yearning pussy. Kate's breath was quickening, desperation for the touch apparent.

A muffled, "pppeas," crept from her lips and the hands moved agonizingly close, the desperation and frustration driving her mad. Looking on as her Mommy and Daddy kissed over her, entranced by it, lusting for it, her thoughts consumed by it.

And then it happened, the hands moved from two sides but worked as ones. They caressed her moist lips. Kate didn't know which hand was which or where one hand started and the other finished. She was just fully consumed by the moment.

Kate closed her eyes, removing the sense to better enjoy the others. Her lips were glistening, her tongue licking them, then another tongue joined the action. Her eyes still closed, she inhaled to determine its owner and discovering her Daddy's male fragrance. His tongue danced across her lips, playfully glided over hers before entering her mouth.

As their mouths became one, Kate let out a moan of pleasure into his open mouth. She felt a finger enter her longing pussy, feeling around, becoming lubricated with her juices. The finger was then removed and it traced down between her cheeks and teased over her ass hole, while a new sensation was felt.

One of the hands came over her clit and with the gentlest of touches, started to tease her. Kate, being kissed, her ass hole and clit stimulated, found her head fuzzy and warm, in the most pleasant of dazes. She knew now, to fully give in, lay back and be taken, letting the pleasure roll over her.

The finger exploring between her cheeks, now pushed at the awaiting hole, and gently slipped in. Kate bucked and again moaned into her Daddy's mouth. He broke away the kiss and her head was pulled back to Sally, who picked up where John had left off, exploring her mouth.

The finger inside her didn't push in deeply or try to thrust into her but remained still and lightly stretching her. She the deduced that a finger from the same hand, feeling the palm on her skin between her tender holes, pushed into her pussy very gently. As with the other finger, it just rested there, letting her feel its presence.

She felt the other hand trace up her body and come to rest on her breast, delicate fingers tracing around her erect nipples. Her hips tried to buck but found that this bought no further stimulation, the fingers just resting in her. Sally broke away and her mouth came down to replace her fingers on the sensitive nipples before her.

John's face came down to take the other. Their mouths softly sucking at the nipple, their tongues teasing at the nipples. The other hand moved its way back down her body and again found her clit. Kate could feel her juices dripping out past the fingers and on to her legs.

Her clit was then delicately toyed with a finger, though a minimal touch, the time it spent on there, caused an increased electric feeling to course through her body. Her eyes went back in her head as her head rolled around. The intensity of the touch gave her a feeling she had never had before, one that took away every other through and feeling, one she didn't want to stop.

She was lost, unable to tell where one body ended and the other began. Unsure of which hand belonged to who. Loving every moment of it. Loving them, her partners, more than she had loved anyone else before.

John's mouth left the nipple it was nibbling, and with it, his fingers were removed. this causing a moan of sadness, Kate now feeling empty. She felt him move off the bed and come up between her legs.

with one hand now free, she chanced her luck again, bringing it to rest on the back of Sally's head. Sally noticed the touch and this time didn't stop it. As John's mouth encountered her dripping lips between her legs, Sally came up and retuned her lips to Kate's mouth. The kiss was more passionate and faster, but still just as delicate.

John's tongue came up to kiss her clit, as he sucked at the whole needy pussy. Sally's hand fingers interlocked with Kate's and held her down gently. She was close and desperately wanted a release, but she couldn't ask with a tongue in her mouth.

John felt Kate tensing as her legs locked around his body. He was enjoying himself, tasting her and being so intermate, but knowing she needed and wanted this, lifted his head, "count to 10 Princess and then you can cum."

Sally broke away from her mouth, returning to her nipple. Kate began to count quietly under her breath, "10," John's tongue entered her.

"9," Sally sucked at her nipple.

"8," John licked down to her ass hole.

"7," A finger entered her pussy.

"6," His thumb rubbed her clit.

"5," A hand pulled at her free nipple.

"4," Another finger entered her pussy.

"3," She bucked, desperately holding on.

"2," The pressure intensified on her clit.

"1," She tensed and held on as long as she could.

The release erupted over her. She screamed out as the most intense orgasm she had ever had, broke free of her body. John and Sally not letting up, helping the feeling stay, intensifying the orgasm.

Kate bucked and flailed as it rode over her body. Her mind blank, her body hot and covered with sweat, but focused enough to enjoy every second of the feeling. She felt Sally move from her breasts and opened her eyes. She looked up to see Sally starring down on her, brushed her hair with her hand, "good girl, Mommy's good girl."

Then as if someone had turned off the lights, everything went black. She passed out, content, happy, blissfully satisfied and loved.

Sally got up and pulled John over to her, tasting Kate on his face. As Kate slept soundly in the middle of the bed, John lay next to her, and Sally climbed on top. John allowed Sally to take the lead and pulled his cock inside her, rested back on to it then began to bounce up and down on him.

John lay back, his hands behind his head, watching her body moving on top of him in the dim light. With Sally sexually changed, orgasmed quickly, but carried on looking for more. Her hands came down on his chest, nails digging in. John sat back and enjoyed every second of it.

He was close and moved his hands from behind his head and brought them both on to Sally's bouncing behind. He dug his fingers in and helped her action on his cock. Sally looked into his eyes and John exploded as Sally let her second orgasm course through her body.

She fell on to his chest, John still inside her, cuddling in, in the post sex sweaty haze. The stayed in the dirty embrace, listening to Kate snore beside them. Sally got off his cock and moved down the bed. On her way she took him in her mouth, cleaning the mix of cum from his cock, then set off to find a diaper and clothes for Kate.

John stay where he was, watching the two naked women in front of him. Sally gently lifted Kate's legs and placed a fresh, thick diaper under her. She let a little moan in her sleep as it was positioned, her legs set back down on the bed and her pussy cleaned and powdered. It was fastened in place and then Sally went to the nursery to find clothes for her.

She returned a few minutes later with a baby grow. The limp baby on the bed wasn't easy to dress, Sally had to manhandle her into it then pop it up. Kate was now sucking her thumb and had rolled to one side and into a foetal position. Sally kissed her head and left her to Sleep.

John moved from the bed and found some boxers and PJ pants, kissed Sally's neck and went to leave the room. Sally pulled him back, "put her in the crib please," John nodded and moved the sleeping Kate to bed.

Sally pulled on a long shirt, removed the sheet from the bed and slipped under the covers. John placed Kate in the crib and kissed her head before heading downstairs. He made some tea and came up to find Sally looking through the videos and photos from the day. John handed Sally and cup and they cuddled up in bed.

"Thanks sweetie and thanks for today. Can't believe how much fun it was and how much she regressed and let go. It's so amazing. Thank you." Sally lent in a kissed him.

John smiled with a deep joy and sipped his tea. Things were all coming together, and they all loved it, it was perfect. They both fell asleep, dreaming of what was to come....

Kate woke suddenly, she shifted around in her cold wet diaper and then it hit her. Her head pounded, her nose was blocked and running, and it hurt to breath. Kate would have delt with this before on her own, but in her new state, she lost it and screamed out in tears.

Sally and John woke with a start, as the baby monitor next to the bed sprang into life and amplified Kate's wailing. Sally punch John, as she hid her head under her pillow. John reluctantly woke himself up and shuffled from the bedroom, down the hall to the noisy little one in the nursery.

As he entered, he could see Kate flailing around in tears, covers and stuffed animals thrown across the floor. John lent in to pick her up, only to be pushed away, "no, Daddy, no Daddy." The tears continued to fall, "MOMMY!! I WANT MOMMY!"

Hearing this over the monitor, even with her head hidden under the pillow, Sally came in to find Kate pushing John away and screaming. Sally touched him on the shoulder, and he backed up and gave her space to come in. She tried to calm Kate, who hadn't realised it was Sally yet, Kate still pushing away and screaming out.

Sally took control and forcefully held her, calming her with soothing tones. It took a few minutes to calm her enough to pick her up. She pulled her tight, tried to comfort her and the screaming subsided and turn to low sobs. John helped her climb into Kate's big girl bed, propped up and brought the covers up over them both. He fetched her pacifier, blanket and tiger and added them to the snuggled, sobbing pile.

Know Sally could feel her skin and Kate's laboured breathing. She was hot to the touch and struggling to breath. "Get some water for her please quick!"

John left to get a bottle off cold water from the kitchen and returned quickly. He handed it to Sally, who tried to get it in to her mouth. Kate struggled around and refused to take it. Sally put the bottle down and instead, manhandled her breast out and towards Kate's mouth. Kate didn't want this either. She didn't know what she wanted.

Sally thought and decided Kate might need some medicine, but they only had tablets. So, at 2.30am John was sent out to find a shop and a liquid medication. He returned 20 minutes later, bottle of children's paracetamol in hand and a syringe. Sally tried to hold Kate still as John prepared it and placed it to her lips. Kate carried on resisting as her lips were coated in the sweet, flavoured medicine.

Kate decided she liked the taste, as she licked her lips and opened wide. John managed to get the dose in and then Kate allowed Sally to give her some water. Slowly Kate drank in it down and as she finished, Sally lay her down and hanged her wet diaper.

Once dry and clean, medicated and hydrated, John tried to put her back in her crib. This didn't go well, and Kate kicked off. She was returned to Sally, and they were both tucked up in the bed, under the covers. Sally sighed and accepted her position for the night. John left the girls to try and sleep and tucked himself back up in bed.

It was a restless night for Sally, constantly repositioning herself to stay comfortable and make sure Kate was happy with hers. As the dawn light came through the blinds, Sally awoke, numb and uncomfortable, Kate still asleep on her chest. She managed to call in John, who took a shift holding her after they managed to lift Kate and free Sally's sore body.

John lay back holding Kate close, "I'm going to shower and then I'll take her back. Think we will have a quiet day while you work."

John nodded and blew her a kiss as she left and shut his eyes, listening to Kate's laboured breathing and then the sound of the shower being turned on. He held her close, loving the intimacy but also wishing she didn't have to suffer. Kate slept on, tired from the broken night's sleep and fighting the fever.

Sally returned, freshly showered, and wearing comfy clothes with her hair up. She slid in next to John and took Kate, lilting her sweatshirt. Kate, still snuffling, but now more reasted at least opened her mouth to feed but remained still with her eyes closed. She tried to feed, having to stop every few mouthfuls, not being able to breathe through her mouth.

John left Sally to feed and got dressed. He returned with a coffee and set it down, then disappeared again. This time he returned, awkwardly carrying in a large comfy chair, and set it down in the corner of the room. At least now, Sally had a more comfortable space to feed.

Seeing his girls in a sleepy and sick state, John went out for supplies. 45 minutes later he returned with a range of comfort items and flu support. He set them on the kitchen counter and set about creating a cosy den for them. Firstly, he pulled out the bed within the couch, bringing all the pillow in from other rooms to fill it. Then he went up to their room and grabbed their cover, hauling it down the stairs and spreading it over the bed.

He placed several of Kate's bottles in the fridge with water in as well as some caffeinated sodas for Sally. John moved a side table in to place next to the couch and put some bowls and bags of chips on it with some chocolate. Finally, he took up a bag of fresh pastries to the nursery.

Sally was laying on the bed, half dozing while Kate snuggled and lent against her. Kate managed a week smile around her pacifier as he entered and placed the bag of pastries down. Kate moved towards them, but John stopped her. This caused a grumpy pout.

He sighed, "one minute little one, let me help you then you can have some," she nodded and let her Daddy open her baby grow, then spread vapour rub over her chest.

Once this had dried in, he closed it back up then gave her some more medication. Sally took this opportunity to check something else. She managed to get up to her knees and then lay Kate down.

"Can you get the diaper bag please," Sally starting to take her baby grow off again.

Naked and exposed, she shivered, as Sally removed her wet diaper. John returned with the diaper bag and Sally set about cleaning her up. Once clean Kate lay expecting a fresh diaper, but found her legs lifted into the air and something cold rubbed around her ass hole. Without warning something entered her causing her to tense and complain.

Sally reassured her, "stay still, it won't be long," as the thermometer inside her started to take a reading. After 2 minutes, Sally removed it and checked the reading. It was high but not dangerous, so she cleaned it off and was happy to carry on caring for her as they were.

12