Katie's Quest Ch. 16

Story Info
Katie and Kieran face the scrutiny of their peers at school.
7.4k words
4.38
2.6k
6

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stayed the night at Kieran's house. She insisted on it. Though Kieran's bedroom was much smaller than her own, she knew her place was beside her man, and she went home just long enough to gather some toiletries and other essentials before heading back to Kieran's place. His room was messy, but not overly so. Compared to most boys his age, it was rather clean and well-kept. Katie paused to look at the different posters and decorations on the walls.

"Star Wars fan, huh?" she teased.

"Unashamedly," Kieran replied. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest, kissing the top of her head. "I hope my bed is big enough. I don't want you to feel cramped."

Katie laughed. "It's fine, I'll manage." Her eyes ran over his body. "But...will you?"

She began to undress, visibly shaking with eagerness. "I always sleep best after we've had sex. I know we've done it a lot today, but do you have one more round in you?"

Kieran grinned. "Oh, I think I can manage that." He moved to unbutton his pajama bottoms, revealing his hardening erection. Katie didn't pause to admire it--she pulled her soft, expensive-looking panties down and all but dragged him to the floor.

"Tell me I'm your wife," she said softly. "Look at me, Kieran. Look what you've won. Look at the mother of your beautiful, beautiful baby."

Her words stole his breath, and he could feel his heart swell in his chest. He lifted his head to gaze into her eyes, their faces mere inches apart. "You are," he whispered. "You're my wife, Katie. I love you, and I always will. And I'll be the best dad and husband I can be. Thank you for choosing me."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you," Katie replied, her voice firm, confident, full of conviction. "You're mine. No one else's. When I chose you, I made that decision with care. I weighed you in the balance as I got to know you. At first..." she looked away for a moment. "At first all I wanted was a baby. But now, I'm so glad I get to have you, too. I can't imagine doing this without you by my side. Not anymore."

She leaned in and kissed him, her tongue darting out to tease his lips apart. He groaned, returning her kiss with equal passion. His hands moved up to cup her breasts, teasing her nipples before straying to her belly.

"Your child grows there even now." Katie's voice was husky. "Even as we speak, it takes form and shape. Soon, my belly will begin to swell, and my breasts will grow heavy with milk. My body is going to go through so many dramatic changes as our baby develops. And all of it is because of you."

Her words sent a shiver down Kieran's spine. He felt his heart swell even further as he looked down at her, their bodies pressed together on the floor. His hands moved over her skin, tracing the outline of her ribs, feeling the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. He knew that she was right; their child was already growing inside her, a tiny miracle that they had created together.

"Do you want more than one?" Katie asked fearlessly. "When I've brought our son or daughter into the world, would you like to try for another?" A slow, mischievous grin split her beautiful face. "What if we wind up having twins?"

Kieran laughed. "You're incorrigible."

"Damn right," she said proudly. Katie took his shaft in her hand and guided it to her entrance. "Now. Do it now. Please."

He groaned as he thrust inside her, feeling the tight heat envelop him. She was wet and warm, and he could feel her muscles clenching around him, milking him. He began to move, slow at first but growing faster and faster as the pleasure built inside him. He looked down at her, watching her face as she arched her back, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

"S-see how my beautiful body reacts to you?" Katie asked, her breath hitching. "S-so many guys at school fantasized about...doing this to me...seeing me like this...but you, Kieran--ah!--you're the only one who can see this way, touch me this way, fuck me this way!"

Her words spurred him on, driving him deeper, harder. Katie's breasts bounced with each thrust. "I've never...been a submissive kind of girl," she added, clutching him tightly, meeting his eyes without fear. "B-but I...I submit to you, Kieran. You. M-my husband, who I love so much! You've given me the most precious gift! All my life all I ever wanted was to be a mom, and now I'm going to be one, thanks to you!" Katie bucked her hips, making him gasp with pleasure. "This is your reward. I am your reward. Take it. Enjoy it. I...I want to make you feel good like this every single day!"

Her words made his heart race. He felt himself on the edge, about to lose control. Katie's straightforward, heartfelt declaration of love and submission was more arousing than anything he could have imagined. He gripped her hips tightly, feeling the soft, warm flesh beneath his fingers as he pounded into her. Her body moved in perfect sync with his, meeting each thrust with a moan of pleasure.

"I'm going to cum!" Katie cried, her fingers scrabbling at the carpet. "You're going to make me cum! I'm going to cum!"

Kieran kissed the tip of her nose. "I want that," he said, his voice hoarse. "I want you to cum. I want to see how good I make you feel. I want to make you feel good like this every day too!"

Katie's orgasm hit then, like a bolt from the blue, and she arched her back, her eyes widening like dinner plates as her inner walls gripped his cock like a fist. "Kieran! Oh God! KIERAN!"

Her muscles spasmed around him, her nails digging into his back as her pleasure washed over him. He felt his climax building, the hot rush of release surging through him, and he let it go, groaning as he spilled himself deep inside her. Their sweat-slicked bodies slid together, and he collapsed on top of her, their hearts hammering against each other's.

Tears of raw emotion ran down Katie's face. "I love you," she panted. "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Kieran kissed her softly, then rolled off her, their sweaty bodies sliding apart. He looked at her, his eyes full of love and admiration. She was truly beautiful, and he knew he was the luckiest man alive to be able to call her his wife.

"Everyone at school knows about us now," Katie added. "That kind of scrutiny...will you be ok?"

"Will you?" he asked.

Katie shrugged. "I'm not worried about what anyone else thinks, and I'm used to people staring at me. Yeah, some might call me a slut or say I'm ruining my life, but I don't care. I'm not ruining my life, I'm living it the way I want to. I'm not a slut, because I've only ever been with you. Besides, we're not doing anything wrong or illegal. We're both 18, and we've both decided, as legal adults, to get married and raise our baby. Anyone who has a problem with that can suck it. Tomorrow I'm going to be extra-clingy and make out with you in public, just to show the pearl-clutchers how little their opinion means to me."

Kieran couldn't help grinning at her defiant response. "You're something else, you know that?"

They lay there in silence for a moment, their breathing slowing as their bodies cooled. Katie idly traced circles on his chest with her finger, watching as his muscles flexed beneath her touch. He reached up and tugged at a loose strand of hair that had come loose during their lovemaking, gently twirling it around his finger.

"Kieran?" Katie asked.

"Yes?"

"Could you pick me up and carry me to your bed? Let's go to sleep." She grinned. "You've with me out, I'm afraid."

Kieran laughed and sat up, scooping her into his arms. Her strawberry blonde hair tickled his chin as he carried her across the room to their bed. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms looped around his neck, and he laid her down on the mattress before sliding in beside her.

Sleep claimed them both only minutes later.

The next thing Katie knew was the beeping of Kieran's alarm clock. Her blue eyes snapped open and she propped herself up on her elbow. "Kieran?" she said, shaking him a little. "Wake up, sweetie."

Kieran blinked his eyes open, stretching lazily. "Hmmm? What time is it?"

"Time to get up. It's a school day." She clutched his hand. "Ready to face the music? Remember what I said last night: it doesn't matter what they think."

Kieran nodded. By now, the whole town knew of his whirlwind romance with Katie, and he was aware that they were all watching them. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Okay," he said. "Let's do this." He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, stretching again. Katie rose to her feet as well, wrapping her arms around him from behind, her nude body pressing up against him.

"When we get to school, let's be confident, Kieran. Let's act like we know we belong together, let's show them what a great couple we are. No shying away or looking guilty. Can you do that for me?" she asked.

He nodded, holding her close. They walked hand in hand to the bathroom, where they quickly showered together--Katie even gave him a blowjob that made him cum in less than a minute--and dressed in their school uniforms. Katie took a few minutes to check herself in the mirror, making sure her makeup was perfect and her hair was just so.

"You look beautiful," Kieran murmured. "You always do. But the uniform makes you look innocent."

Katie smirked. "Looks can be deceiving," she purred. "As you well know. Now, let's go kick some ass at school." She turned. "I love you, by the way. I didn't want to forget to say that before we go out there and face the music. I'm yours, and you're mine, and nothing anyone says or does is going to change that. Okay?"

They walked out of the bathroom, holding hands, and made their way downstairs. Kieran's father had already left for work but had left breakfast on the table.

A sudden, embarrassing thought crossed Kieran's mind. "You...you don't think he heard us last night, do you?"

Katie's cheeks turned pink. "I hope not! But even if he did, well, he's probably happy for us. Your dad's a chill guy." She sat down at the table and took a bite of the eggs Kieran's dad had made.

They ate quickly, with Katie putting enough food away to feed a small army. "I'm starving," she said. "I guess all that...exercise last night made me hungry." She grinned at him. "And the baby needs food too."

When they were finished, they piled into Kieran's truck and headed to school. The drive was made in companionable silence. Both drew strength and comfort from the other, preparing for what was to come.

Katie kissed his hand as he pulled into a parking space. "Ready?"

Kieran nodded, taking a deep breath. He glanced over at her, feeling a warmth in his chest that he hadn't experienced in a long time. "R-Ready," he stammered.

She nodded, got out of the car, and took his hand in a firm grip. Together, they walked toward the doors of their high school.

As soon as they got close enough for other students to notice them, the commotion and uproar began. It was a surreal experience, walking through the halls of their high school as a married couple. Every eye began to stare and every head turned--he felt the scrutiny of hundreds of people at once like a weight pressing down on his shoulders. Whispers, gasps, and even a few cheers rang out. Kieran felt a blush creep up his neck and into his cheeks, but he held Katie's hand tighter and didn't let it show. He was determined not to let this bother him. As long as Katie was by his side, he didn't feel the need to impress anyone. But as he and his new wife walked down the hallway together, shoulders back and heads held high. Kieran caught bits of what people were saying as they passed.

"Katie Petersen married at 18? With a baby on the way?"

"I just can't believe it!"

"Is she pregnant?"

"A girl like her, with a guy like him? He's, like, a nobody!"

"Why would she choose him?"

"Katie's never even dated before! Now she's pregnant?"

"How did this happen? When?"

"Must have been very recently. She doesn't even have a baby bump yet, look!"

Katie squeezed his hand as they went to Kieran's locker. "Don't let them get to you, babe," she whispered. "They're just jealous--the guys are jealous of that I chose you to be mine, and the girls are jealous that I've got such a great guy and a ring on my finger."

Kieran nodded, shaking a little, but drew strength from her words, her presence. As always, her nearness by his side gave him courage. He was about to reply when he found his path blocked by every single other member of Katie's cheerleading squad. All of them were glaring at him. The only thing way they could have looked more like an angry mob was if they were carrying torches and pitchforks.

"You!" a petite brunette named Amy said, stabbing a finger accusingly. "What have you done to our captain, you piece of human trash? How dare you lay hands on her?!"

Katie's blue eyes flashed, but before she could say anything, the other girls joined in the haranguing. "

"Bet you thought you were too good to use a condom, huh? Guys like you are the worst!"

"What did you do or say to get her to let you touch her like that? Did you force her? Did you rape her?"

"Katie," another girl said, clutching her hands. "You don't have to stay with him! You don't have to do this! We can help you, there are resources available and we'll all give you support if you want to keep the baby! Don't throw your life away for someone like this!"

Katie pulled her hands away. "Enough," she said firmly and all the other girls went instantly quiet. Katie went on. "

"Kieran and I love each other, and we're going to get married and have our baby. That's all there is to it."

"But he...he..."

"He didn't do anything I didn't ask him to," Katie said. "Kieran didn't seduce me--I seduced him. I've been wanting to have a baby since I was twelve years old, and I chose Kieran to be the father. But somewhere along the way, I began to develop true feelings for him, and when I finally asked him to give me the child I've always wanted, he refused. He said that he couldn't bear the thought of not being there for any child he helped bring into the world, and said that the only way he'd do that was to put a ring on my finger first. I was more than happy to accept his terms because after doing some soul-searching, I realized that I'd begun to fall in love with him. Do you get it now? He didn't take me to bed--I took him to bed. My dad didn't force him to marry me with the end of a shotgun. Kieran volunteered."

The girls stared at Katie in disbelief. "Is...you've wanted a baby for that long?" Amy finally asked, shock on her face.

"Yes, I have," Katie answered calmly, nodding. "And not only am I going to have one, I got the best guy in the world as my husband in the bargain. I know it seems rushed, but we do love each other. I can't imagine anyone but Kieran at my side."

Kieran turned red at her praise and tried to hide it by rummaging through his locker.

Amy and the other girls looked at each other. "

"Well," Amy said, clearly still upset but unable to think of anything else to say. "If...if you're sure, Katie, then...then we're happy for you." She pointed at Kieran again. "But if you ever make her cry, we'll cut your dick off."

The other girls nodded in agreement, though there was still some doubt in their eyes. They began to disperse, murmuring to each other as they walked away. Kieran watched them go, relief flooding through him.

"They'll come around," Katie said quietly. "They all will. You'll see. You--"

"Oh, my God!" The delighted squeal of Hannah Mayes cut her off and Katie's best friend all but threw herself at her. "Congratulations! You sneaky little...how long did you have this whole thing planned? I'm so happy for you!" She turned to Kieran. "And this must be the famous Kieran Callaway, the one who stole the town princess's heart! You lucky dog!"

Kieran blushed again and managed a sheepish grin. "Er...Yeah, that's me."

Hannah turned back to Katie. "You're going to invite me to the wedding right? There's going to be a wedding, right? Pleeeeease let me be your maid of honor!"

"As if I'd choose anyone else!" Katie laughed. "My mom and I are already making the plans. Kieran's helping too. It'll probably be in about three months--I want to be sure I can still fit into a wedding dress!"

"Honestly, you go girl!" Hannah gushed. "I think it's really brave of you, taking charge of your life like this and taking such a bold step. If you find love, seize it and never let it go, I say." Her grin turned sly. "So, is he good in bed?"

Kieran's jaw dropped with mortification, but Katie's face split into a smirk. "Oh, yes," she purred. "Yes, he is."

"I am right here," Kieran muttered.

Hannah gave him a tight hug, then hugged Katie again. "I'm so happy for both of you, I truly am. I can't wait to see what the baby looks like! Oh, you two!"

She hugged Katie one last time before reluctantly heading down the hall. Katie watched her go. "I've got to get to class too," she said regretfully. "I wish we had all our classes together." She looks up at him. "Will you be ok? I'll text you and stuff and we'll eat lunch together, and I'll be right outside when school ends."

Kieran tried to look brave. "I...I think I'll be fine. Even if everyone is staring at me or something. Like you said, it doesn't matter what they think. It just matters if we're happy."

She smiled and cupped his cheek with her hand. Kieran had to fight not to sigh with pleasure. It felt so good when she touched him. "I'll see you later, then," she says softly. "I love you."

He kissed her quickly before she could change her mind. "I love you too, Katie. I'll see you at lunch."

A few minutes later, Kieran sat down at his desk in homeroom. As soon as he walked in, all conversation ceased. He could feel the weight of every eye on him, but he took a deep breath and forced himself to remain calm.

"You really locked down Katie Petersen?" one of his male classmates asked. "Fucking nice, man."

"How the hell did you do it?" another asked. "Everyone thought she was unattainable! She's never even been on a date!"

Kieran shrugged. "Honestly...she chose me. Not the other way around. I still sometimes wonder why, but...I'm happy."

"It's not fucking fair," another guy grumbled. "She's too good for you."

Kieran couldn't help feeling just a little smug. "She doesn't seem to think so."

"You're not at all scared of being a dad?"

Kieran chuckled. "A little, I guess. But Katie is like the Wikipedia of everything having to do with babies. You'd be shocked at just how long she's been preparing for this. I'm happy to let her take the lead and be as supportive as I can."

The teacher came into the room then. "Alright, settle down everyone. Let's get started." She paused. "I suppose congratulations are in order, Mr. Callaway. I personally think you're awfully young for such a serious commitment but I hope your marriage is a happy one. Just don't expect special treatment: you are still a student and you are expected to maintain your grades as well as your behavior. Now, open your textbooks to chapter seven, and let's begin."

Katie, meanwhile, wished she had a stick to fend off all the questioners with. Every girl in her class crowded around her, peppering her with more questions.

"Aren't you at least a little nervous?" one girl asked. "You've never even had a steady boyfriend before, everybody knows that. To go from not even having kissed a guy to being married..."

Katie smiled. "I know it'll be an adjustment, but Kieran is my soul mate, I truly believe that. Like I told the girls on my cheer squad, I didn't plan on getting married at first--I just wanted a baby, to be a mother."

"That's cold," someone else pointed out.

Katie nodded. "Yes. I never planned on hiding that from Kieran--I was very upfront when I told him what I wanted--but I was selfish not to consider his feelings. I still feel bad about it."