Katie's Seduction at a Party

Story Info
Katie is seduced by a black man at a party.
4.5k words
4.45
51.2k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
189 Followers

"What are you wearing tonight?" Luke asked Katie as he walked into their living room.

Luke's eyes widened as he took in the beautiful sight of his wife of 2 years. Katie was standing there in a somewhat short dress that accented her body, stockings and boots.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" exclaimed Luke.

Katie blushed, she always loved how Luke would swoon over her and make her feel like the sexiest woman in the world. She didn't believe it though, she was always self-conscious of the way she looked. Her naturally slim body with 14DD breasts and shapely ass was always a topic of discussion being brought up by guys trying to hit on her, but she still didn't feel it.

"Quick, you better go and get ready, we have to go soon," she explained.

Katie and Luke were going to a friends 30th birthday in his backyard. As soon as Luke dressed himself, they left for the party. The good thing was, they only had to walk a block or two because it wasn't too far away which meant they both could have a good time and drink throughout the night.

Luke took in the sight of his beautiful wife. He couldn't believe that she married him. He knew she was way out of his league but for some reason, she chose him. That's not to go without saying that there were many times men had hit on her and tried to take her home; hell they looked way more attractive than him and every single time she turned them down. He snapped out of his thoughts as they walked through the gate.

"Ben, how are you? Happy birthday mate!" exclaimed Luke.

"Katie, Luke. Thanks for coming. I hope you're ready for a good night. We have food over there, drinks and beer pong so help yourselves," Ben replied.

Katie and Luke walked over to a couple of seats that were set out around the fire.

"I'll go and get us some drinks," Katie exclaimed.

Katie got up and walked over to where the drinks were laid out.

"Hey, how're you? You look absolutely stunning," said a voice approaching Katie from behind.

Katie turned around and laid eyes on a tall, fit, black man with tattoo sleeves.

"I'm well thank you and yourself? she replied.

"I'm even better now that you're here. Are you here on your own?" he remarked.

Katie couldn't believe how forward and arrogant this guy was coming across.

"No, I'm here with my husband, Luke," she said as she pointed over to where they were sitting.

"Ah that's a real shame. I could've given you the night of your life. I'm James," he remarked.

"Hi James, I'm Katie. I best be getting back to my husband."

Katie grabbed the two drinks and walked over to Luke, sitting on his lap and handing the drink to him. James watched as Katie walked away, staring at her shapely ass, a bulge growing in his pants. He was going to claim her tonight.

"That man over there is arrogant as hell. He tried hitting on me even after knowing I was with you," Katie explained to Luke.

"Ah, that's James, he is arrogant. Nobody really likes him because he is always bragging and thinking he is top shit. Always has since high school. It must be killing him knowing I have the sexiest woman at the party sitting on my lap right now," explained Luke, leaning in and giving Katie a kiss.

"Why don't we leave so we can go home and make love?" Katie cheekily remarked.

"I'm a fool for saying this, but I think we should at least stay here for a bit," Luke replied.

"I know, I was only kidding," Katie laughed.

Not long after and few drinks later, Luke heard his name being called from across the yard.

"Luke! Come and play beer pong!"

Luke turned to Katie.

"I'm going to go and have a couple of games of beer pong with the boys. I'll be back shortly," he explained.

Luke stood up and went over to the beer pong tables.

"Alright Luke, you're going to be versing James," Ben explained.

James smirked, knowing he was going to enjoy this.

"Luke, how about we put in a wager?" he suggested.

"Yeah alright, why not?" exclaimed Luke.

"If you win, I'll give you $500," James remarked.

"And if you win?" Luke asked.

"I get to have a crack at Katie and you're not allowed to stop me," James smirked.

Luke laughed out loud, "Oh please, you have no chance in hell, you're on, I'll start."

Luke started the game off by sinking a ball into James cup. Luke felt like he had this in the bag. The game was back and forth for a while until they were both down to their last cup. Luke was pretty drunk by this point. God knows how many drinks he had beforehand but he was struggling to focus on the cup at the end. He lined it up and threw the ball, missing it by a metre or two.

"Jeez Luke, you feeling alright?" asked James smugly.

"I'm fine, let's get on with it," Luke replied.

James picked up the ball and lined up the cup, throwing it and sinking the ball. Luke's stomach dropped, however he knew that this was going to be a waste of James time. Katie has had many men hit on her but to no avail.

"That's a shame Luke, looks like Katie is going to get a taste of chocolate tonight," James smugly remarked.

"You're wasting your time James. It won't happen," Luke replied.

"We will see, she won't be able to help herself. If you mention any of this to her, I'm going to knock your head in, understand?" James threatened.

They both made their way toward Katie, who by this time, had had a number of drinks and was talking to Ben.

"Who won? Katie asked as they neared.

"James did," Luke replied.

"It was a tough game for sure, here let me grab us some drinks," James said.

James walked over and grabbed a few drinks, grabbing a substance from his pocket and pouring it into the drink intended for Luke. This will sort him out, James thought to himself. He walked the drinks back and gave everybody their drinks. They all knocked them back pretty quickly. Shortly after, Luke stood up.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'm not feeling the best," he exclaimed.

Luke walked off towards the bathroom. James took this time to move next to Katie and place his hand on her thigh. This sent shockwaves through her body.

"I'm really sorry about earlier tonight Katie, it was rude of me to speak to you that way," James smugly apologised.

This made Katie question her first impression of him. Maybe he wasn't that bad afterwards. James took Katie's refusal to remove his hand from her leg as a sign to push to further. He started to caress her leg, slowly moving his hand further up her thigh.

"Can I just say though? You are absolutely beautiful, Luke is a lucky man," James stated.

Katie blushed hard. Her face going red.

"Thank you, that's very sweet."

"The things I'd do for a woman like you, you are exactly the kind of woman I'm looking for," James remarked.

James could hear Katie's breathing getting heavier, yet still she hadn't moved his hand from her thigh. James continued to slide his hand further up her thigh. Katie could feel his hand moving up ever so slightly towards the inside of her legs and even though it felt good, she wasn't going to let him. She moved her leg away from his hand.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go and check on Luke," she remarked.

Katie stood up and walked inside, going to find Luke. She knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Luke, are you alright in there?" she asked.

"Katie, I'm fine, I think I'll just wait in here for a little while longer. Go and enjoy yourself," he replied.

Katie walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup to pour herself some water when she felt a warm hand get placed on her hip.

"I know you liked having my hand on your thigh back there Katie. Imagine how you'd feel if I could really take care of you," James whispered in her ear.

"James, I'm married. You need to stop," she remarked.

James pressed his body and little more onto Katie. This time, his bulge pressing against her ass. Katie could feel it against her and was amazed at the sheer size of it. She didn't know how big it was, but what she did know, is that it felt twice as big as Luke's.

"James.. I've said I'm married."

"Who do you think gave me permission to do this? Luke wagered you in a game of beer pong. I told him that you weren't a prize to wager in a game but he wanted to," James sneakily exclaimed.

Katie's head started spinning. How could Luke do such a thing? In their time together, she has been nothing but a good wife and yet, to him she was just some prize to wager during a game.

"Trust me Katie, I know that if you were mine, I would never wager you in a game of chance. You'd be mine and mine only."

With that remark, shockwaves shot through Katie's body. She couldn't understand why, but James was driving her wild. Unbeknownst to her, her body was already reacting to his attention; her ass automatically rubbing against the bulge in his pants.

"C'mon, you can't tell me that a real man would wager his wife in a game right?" James continued.

"James... I..."

Just as Katie went to speak, James turned her around and kissed her. His lips against hers. It was undeniable that he had turned her on and all of her doubts had subsided. Katie started to kiss back, parting her lips and welcoming his tongue into her mouth. James placed his hand on her ass and squeezed it, causing Katie to let out a moan into his mouth. All of a sudden, Katie heard the bathroom door open and she pushed James away. Out stumbled Luke.

"I... I.. I think I need to go home," Luke mumbled, collapsing to the floor.

"Luke!" Katie yelled, running over to him.

James smirked at the sight of Luke slumped on the floor. His plan was going perfectly and before long, Katie was going to be his. James walked over to Luke and lifted him onto his shoulder.

"I'll help you take him home. You two only live a few blocks up that way don't you? he said pointing in the direction of their house.

"Yes, thank you," Katie replied.

James carried Luke out of the house and started walking towards Katie's house, closely followed by Katie. Katie's mind was spinning with emotions. How could she have let him get to her like that? How could Luke wager her? Why was she so turned on? Katie snapped back to reality as they walked up her stairs and she unlocked the door. James walked to the bathroom and placed Luke in the bath tub.

"If he is going to vomit, at least it will be over himself and in the bath tub. Less cleaning for you in the morning," James laughed.

"Thank you James. You better head back to the party, before was a mistake," Katie exclaimed.

"Yeah no of course, but before I go, can I have some water please?" James asked.

Katie walked over to the kitchen sink and poured James a glass of water. She should've seen it coming but again she felt a warm hand on her hip and James body pressed against her.

"You don't really want me to go, do you?" James asked.

"Yes... You need to go, I'm married," Katie remarked.

"You don't really mean that Katie. I can feel your body giving in to my touch, let me show you how a real man treats a woman like you. Not like a prize to wager for but a queen," James whispered in Katie's ear.

This sent more shockwaves through her body, causing her pussy to dampen. Katie wanted to refuse but James had turned her on so much at the party and she couldn't bring herself to move away. James took this silence as a sign to keep pushing. He brought his hands up her body, cupping her large tits in his hands, slowly caressing them. Katie let out a soft moan and took in a deep breath. Her body and mind was giving in to his touches, even though she didn't want to at first.

Katie slipped off her boots and turned to James. James moved in and grabbed Katie by the ass, lifting her onto the kitchen bench, his eyes locked on hers. She really was mesmerising. He leant in and kissed Katie, parting her lips with his tongue. He could feel her start to give in and knew he was going to claim her tonight. He was going to give her the fucking of her life.

Katie started to take James shirt off. sliding it over his head. His rock hard abs and toned tattooed muscles, now uncovered. She had to give it to him, he was sexy. Katie wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him back in, kissing him again before kissing his neck and chest. She could feel his bulge pressing against her crotch and she so badly wanted to take his pants off. Katie moved her hands down his body and started to unbuckle his pants before James stopped her.

"Slow down Katie, there will be time for that. I want to enjoy the woman that is in front of me," James smugly said and with that he moved away to sit on the couch.

Katie watched as James moved away, disappointed that he worked her up and then stopped. James motioned for Katie to come towards him.

"Show me that body of yours Katie. I bet it's perfect. Take off your dress, bra and thong, but leave your stockings on," he ordered.

Katie stood there in front of him and took her dress off. She could feel his eyes on her, looking at her hungrily. Katie unhooked her bra and let her tits fall.

"Fuck, your tits are amazing Katie," James remarked.

Katie's face went red. Nobody else had seen her body apart from Luke so she couldn't believe this was happening.

"Turn around for me and show me that ass," James ordered.

Katie turned around slowly, giving James as much time as possible to check her out. She then bent over, keeping her legs straight and slid her thong down and off. This isn't what James asked for and she didn't know why she did but she could tell he liked it.

"Fuck Katie, I was right. You are really something special. Luke is a silly man for wagering you as a prize," James remarked.

James motioned for Katie to come closer, placing his hands on her hips and sliding them to her ass, getting a handful and squeezing. James leant in and gave her tits a kiss before taking a nipple into his mouth. James started expertly massaging and sucking on Katie's nipples, causing them to harden and her to moan.

"Oh James, that feels so good," Katie moaned.

James kissed his way down Katie's body and stopped just above her pelvis. He grabbed her ass and lifted her onto the couch, getting on his knees and spreading Katie's legs apart. He kissed around the inside of her thighs, feeling her body react and thrust after each kiss, before kissing her pussy. As soon as James tongue touched Katie's pussy, she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck, James. That feels so good. Don't stop," she moaned.

Luke never ate her pussy like this and it wasn't long before she was coating James mouth with her juices.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck James I'm going to cum," Katie squealed, climaxing as her body gyrated and shuddered through an orgasm, sending her body limp.

James slid up close to Katie's ear.

"This is what a real man can do."

James sat down beside Katie and he motioned for her to get in front of him and kneel.

"Take my cock out. See what a real cock looks like," James remarked.

Katie quickly got on her knees and started unbuckling his pants. She slid his pants down and as she did, the biggest cock she had ever seen popped out, rock hard.

"Holy fuck!" Katie slipped out.

"Show me what a good slut you are."

Katie had never been called a slut before but the word sent shockwaves through her body. She reached out and took the cock in her hand. She wasn't able to fit her hand all the way around it. She started sliding her hand up and down.

"Kiss the tip," James moaned.

Katie leant over and gave the tip a kiss, getting some precum on her lips. Katie involuntarily licked her lips getting a taste of what was yet to cum.

"Fuck, good girl. Show daddy what a good slut you are for him."

Katie started to lick and kiss James shaft. Starting at the top and heading towards his balls before trying to fit the large head of his cock in her mouth. It barely fit but she was able to and started to flicker it with her tongue. She could hear James breathing starting to get heavier so she knew she was doing something right. Katie started to bob her head up and down on his cock, hardly able to get the length in her mouth but just enough. She placed her two hands around his cock and started to wank him off at the same time.

"Fuck Katie, you're perfect," James moaned.

Katie's pussy was on fire. She could feel her juices leaking down the inside of her thighs. She had never been this turned on before, especially with Luke. Is this what real sex is like?

Katie could feel James cock start to harden and it wasn't long before he removed his cock from her mouth.

"That was lucky, don't want to waste shooting my load in your mouth," James laughed.

James motioned for Katie to stand up and grabbed her hand, pulling her onto his lap, kissing her and shoving his tongue down her throat. Katie could feel his cock on her stomach. How was she going to fit him inside of her?

"How bad do you want my cock?" James smugly whispered.

"So bad," Katie moaned.

"Are you sure? I can leave if you want. You didn't want it earlier," James remarked.

"No don't leave, I want it," Katie pleaded.

"Ask me properly," he replied.

"Let me have your cock please," she pleaded.

Katie didn't care how desperate she sounded, all she knew was she needed to feel him inside of her, and she needed it now.

"Please can I have your black cock daddy?" James smugly mocked.

"Please can I have your black cock daddy," Katie pleaded.

"There is no going back after this, if you choose this, you are mine. Mine to with whatever I please, whenever I want. Do you understand this Katie?" James explained.

"Fuck, I don't care. I understand, please," Katie pleaded.

With that, James lifted Katie higher onto her knees, positioning her just above his cock. Katie grabbed his cock and positioned it, slowly lowering herself onto his cock. She could feel her pussy stretching as soon as the head of his cock had entered.

"Fuck, you're huge," Katie moaned.

Katie could only take it bits at a time, lifting up ever so slightly and lowering just a bit further, stretching her insides around his thick cock. James watched in awe at the determination of this white wife, trying to fit his cock inside of her. Her pussy was squeezing his cock and if he wasn't experienced, he'd have shot his load by now. Katie continued lowering herself onto his cock, until finally it felt like his cock was in her stomach. Katie couldn't move, her pussy was aching from being stretched and it felt like she couldn't breath.

"Oh fuck!" Katie moaned.

Slowly, she started gyrating her hips.

"Holy fuck!" Katie moaned as her body shuddered through an orgasm.

He hadn't even started fucking her yet and she was orgasming, he thought to himself. She was going to be something special.

"Let me help you," James whispered into Katie's ear.

He grabbed her ass, and started to slowly slide her up and down his cock. Her pussy gripping to his thick cock as her juices glistened on his black shaft. Slowly but surely, the pain subsided and pleasure started to take over. Katie couldn't believe how her body was reacting. Katie started taking over and bouncing up and down on James cock. James moved his hands and started groping her ass, as he watched Katie ride his cock. It wasn't long before he felt her shudder through another orgasm. Her moans filling the air.

"Oh fuck James, I'm cumming!" she moaned.

After yet another orgasm subsided, Katie wasn't sure what it was, but something snapped her back to reality, realising that she forgot to get a condom.

"Fuck, a condom. James, you need to wear a condom!" Katie exclaimed.

"I don't wear condoms," James stated.

"No please," Katie pleaded.

"Nope. I'll just leave then."

And with that, James lifted Katie off of her cock and put her on the couch. James knew that she wouldn't be able to help herself. He knew that once she thought he was leaving for real, she would beg for him. James started to get his clothes.

Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
189 Followers
12