Katie's Sissy Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a chastised sissy cumslut.
1.4k words
4.68
10.9k
12
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my eventful weekend I again put Katie's things away. Dale was to be back in town the upcoming weekend and I was excited to ask him to be my keyholder, I had decided not to uncage the little useless thing till my new cage arrived and couldn't wait for my plug and my bigger toys to get here as well.

The week seemed to drag on forever but when I arrived home that Thursday I was surprised to find my package at my door 2 days early. I rushed in the door and again made myself smooth before placing my bbc dildo on my kitchen chair and lowering my self all the way down to the balls. thoroughly filled I opened my new toys.

The first box was my massive stepped dildo, it was grey and had started with a 3.5" ridge before hitting 4.25" then 5" at the base... too big for tonight but I hoped one day I could bob away on like I do my bbc dong. Next was another bbc dildo, this one was 13" and 3" thick... that one was going inside me for sure, the third one was a 10" pink dong, not as big as the others but I was hoping I could take with my original bbc toy for a big cock dp. Next I opened my butt plug, not as thick as I'd hoped but the pink jewel was hot and I couldn't wait to show it to a hard daddy. Finally I opened my new cage, it was absolutely tiny, with slits in to allow for easier cleaning and a second lock to hold my tiny cock head securely into the miniture tube.

I had planned to let Dale lock me up in my new cage but it was so adorable I had to try it. I took off nano and cleaned and shaved quickly before going through the slightly more complicated process of putting on the new cage. My clit didn't even attempt to get hard while it was free... just stuck straight out, not even further than my balls, I loved how tiny and useless it was, perfect reminder of why I'm a sissy bottom.

The new cage was amazing, super low profile. I loved the way it held everything so close to my body and felt incredibly snug. It fit perfectly inside my panties and when I tried to get myself aroused it pushed itself down instead of out and quickly defeated any notion of an erection. I rode my dildos hard that night, did manage to get my new 13" dildo inside me but it was still a little too large to take comfortably. I slept with my new plug in, my pussy almost swallowed it but it still felt fantastic.

I worked the next day plugged and caged, it felt so naughty. I messaged Dale as I was leaving the office and was excited when he responded immediately saying he was just coming back into town and would love to breed my sissy pussy that evening. I went straight home and got all smooth and cleaned out and got dressed up in my school

girl outfit. I put both sets of keys for my new cage on a key ring so I could give them to Dale, wanted to make sure I had no access to keys... not that I had any desire to use my little sissy clit anyway.

Dale messaged me 10 min before he was supposed to show up and told me to be ass up on the couch when he came in, he wanted to pump his load into me right away then he had something special for me he said. As soon as I had buzzed him in I cracked my door and went to the couch, ass up with my pink jewel for him to see when he walked in.

It seemed like it took forever for him to get to my apartment but when he came in I could instantly smell his manly cologne and my pussy clenched around the plug in anticipation. He complimented my plugged pussy and gave my ass a few good smacks as he got undressed. I asked him if I could suck his cock and he told me "not yet slut, we've got all night", he then abruptly pulled out my plug and I felt his cock head rubbing against my quivering slightly gaping hole. I was about to beg him to fuck me but there was no need, he plunged his cock in balls deep and fucked me with reckless abandon for a few minutes before loudly moaning and grunting a massive load deep in my sissy pussy.

He rested his cock inside of me and reached for his pants. He pulled out a bottle of poppers and told me he was going to make my pussy into a proper cunt. I didn't even question it, answering with "please daddy". He grinned and began to fuck me again, his cock still rock hard. I could feel his cum running down the inside of my thighs as he held the bottle in front of me and told me to take a huff. I inhaled the puff and instantly felt my pussy feel wetter and sloppier. He pulled his cock out and started fingering my hole... I was already so loose he started with 4 fingers.

He soon added his thumb and was pounding my sissy pussy fast and hard, my pussy was wet and dripping with cum and the pace he was hammering me at just melted my brain into sissy bottom bliss. I drooled strings of white cum from my tiny cage, which daddy hadn't paid any attention to or acknowledged in any way. He suddenly stopped fingering me and I was given another popper hit. He asked me if I was ready and even though we hadn't explicitly talked about it I knew he was going to put his fist inside me.

I told him yes I couldn't wait and then put my head down into the cushions and arched my back so my hole hung slightly agape for him. I was just imagining how hot my cummy, wet gaping hole must look when I felt him press his knuckle against my greedy swollen pussy lips. I forced out as he pressed into me and he surprisingly slipped right in almost immediately. It was the most full I'd ever felt and I thought I would break a tooth from gritting my teeth while I adjusted to it.

He let me get more comfortable and then started pulling his fist out halfway the plunging it back in again. He did this for about 5 min and my clit was just gushing the whole time, cum just soaking my couch. He pulled his hand right out and pulled my hole open with both hands just admiring his handi-work. I begged him to put it back in and he pushed his fist back into and back out again 3 times quickly. I felt my hole just hanging wide open and I reached back to pull my ass cheeks apart. He then proceeded to fist fuck me at a gradually increasing pace. I had an unbelievable shaking, moaning and cum showering sissygasm about 5 min in but he carried on for about 30 min before flipping me over and breeding be again in missionary, telling me how nice my pussy lips felt and that he couldn't wait to share my pussy with another daddy.

He grabbed my plug before he pulled out and tried to put it in but my pussy was too loose and it fell right out along with a flood of cum. I was so tired I almost fell asleep while he showered but managed to ask him to take my keys before he left. He happily accepted and told me if I really needed them for a medical or family reason then he would give them back otherwise don't bother asking. He knew I probably wouldn't anyway. He hadn't paid even the slightest attention to my clit and had absolutely destroyed my pussy, I passed out right after he left, so spent I slept for almost 12 hours.

When I woke up my pussy felt bruised and tender but I loved it. I showered and put Katies things away, except the panties. It was more comfortable with the new cage to be snug in panties so I ordered some more and a couple of new butt plugs and a few body stockings and corsets. My fuck machine was coming soon and I couldn't wait to take my pussy training to a new level. Daddy dale had pushed my limits quicker than I'd expected and now he held my keys to my now permanent chastity.

Thanks for reading

Katie