Katie's Sissy Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a permanently caged sissy slut.
2.8k words
4.74
12.3k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the morning after being used by Dale and my ginger daddy to find my phone flooded with messages from my sikh daddy. He was free for the day and had sent me a half dozen pictures of his rock hard thick dark cock.

I messaged him back with a pic of my well used sissy cunt and my swollen caged up clit dangling. I asked for an hour to get ready and he told me I had 30 min. I was a little annoyed but also kinda enjoyed being told how it was.

I picked out my french maid outfit and blonde wig and decided to go panty free. I was only just finishing douching when he rang my apartment. I cracked to door and got on my knees in my entry way.

He walked in and I could see his hard cock through his track pants right away. He grinned at me sitting so submissively on the floor and pulled down his pants to smack me on my forehead with his massive veiny brown cock. I opened my mouth and he rubbed his cock against my tongue, I could already taste his precum. He was already so hard I had trouble getting my mouth around his cock and he decided after only a minute or two he wanted to fuck me.

He pulled me up and turned me around so my face was against the wall and began pulling at my huge butt plug while reaching around to squeeze my balls. He told me what a good little faggot I was and that he was going to spend all day trying to knock me up. My clit strained in its cage as he tormented it and I begged him to pull my plug right out and fuck me. He kept pulling my plug out past the thickest part and then plunging back in till I was so loose and wet I couldn't hold it in myself anymore.

Once he was satisfied with my loose cunt he pulled it free and jammed his cock inside as deep as it would go. He made me lick the plug as he rested inside me and let my pussy lips close up a little before he started to pound me out. He pushed my face into the wall with his left hand and gripped my right hip with his other as he pummled my gaping ass pussy. He had total control over my body and I loved it.

He fucked me againt my wall till my upstairs neighbor started pounding on the floor because of all the noise we were making so he led me to the couch without pulling out of me and he leaned me over the armrest to continue fucking me. As he slowed his pace I began to slam myself back against him and he began speaking sikh to me in an agressive but passionate tone, I had no idea whay he was saying but clearly he was enjoying it. My legs began to get weak as I felt my own orgasm building deep inside me so I picked up the pace, hoping to make him cum before me. I could feel his cock swell as his moans got louder and he pulled me back hard as he emptied his balls deep inside me. He pulsed and twitched as he slowly pulled out and then began to finger my gaping wet cum filled hole.

I was still so close to cummimg but all I wanted to do was clean his beautiful brown cock and suck him till he was ready to fuck me again. He had other ideas though and he was up to 4 fingers in no time. I told him to put his whole fist in me and was actually a little surprised at how quickly he did, like as the words were coming out of my mouth he forced his big brown fist in my cum filled slut hole and began forcefully rubbing my p-spot. I began to dribble cum in a long sticky stream. My moaning was uncontrollable and he took that as a cue to start punch fucking me with his fist like he was kneading bread. I lost all sense of time and reason, I can't even describe the sounds I was making. I was just a peice of meat for him to play with.

I was a dribbling mess when he finally stopped punch fucking me. I lay there panting as I feel his hard cock rubbing against my throbbing slightly prolapsed cunt.

He slid himself inside me again and began to slowly fuck me, my pussy was a little sore but his cock still felt amazing. It took all of my energy to arch my back so he could fuck me as deep as possible. I could feel his veins against my sissy cunt lips as he slowly pulled out. He comments on how he loves the way my pussy lips caress his cock and I can't help but feel proud of how well I can please him. I can feel him easily sliding through my second ring and his huge balls pressing against my taint as he rests inside me for a moment before pulling out completely and slipping his fist back inside.

I moaned with pleasure as he rubbed on my p-spot again, within seconds I began to shoot ropes of milky cummies from my cage. He milked me till I stopped dripping, then made me lick it off my couch and floor.

I was totally spent from cumming so hard but I knew he still had a load for me and his cock was still stiff as a post, viagra maybe? So I got back on my knees and again tried to take his big cock down my throat. I was a little more successful this time and did ge him deep enough to gag and he giddily held the back of my head. He was loving using a totally submissive sissy toy and I was loving being used.

He fucked my mouth till I had mascara tears running down my face and his cock and balls were covered in saliva. Then he told me to get on my back over the arm of the couch, I caught my breath quickly as I layed back and he pushed my knees down against my chest. He pulled my locked up clit up between my thighs so he could see it while he fucked me.

He tapped his cock on my clit and balls and rubbed it against my juicy ass pussy before sliding his cock in quickly and starting to pound me hard. My pussy sounded so wet and sloppy and I could feel my clit trying to swell.

He told me to push my pussy out for him so I pushed out and could feel my rosebud pop around his dick. He absolutely loved it and called me all sorts of, degrading but to me flattering, things in sikh and english. He didn't last long fucking my prolapsed hole, pulling his cock out and pushing my hole back in with it before shooting all over my gaping hole and balls. He plunged back inside me and fucked me hard for a couple minutes before finally starting to go soft.

He pushed my huge plug back inside me before letting me up to clean his cock. I had to hold the plug in with one hand while I licked and sucked his cock clean. He went to shower when I was done and he left me on the couch in a cum covered slutty heap.

When he got out of the shower he was hard again.

He was already dressed but he let me suck his cock again. He said he didn't think he would cum but after a few minutes of sucking and stroking his cock he decided to take me missionary on my kitchen table. I didn't realize just how tender my hole was till he pulled my plug out again. I gasped as it popped free and felt a bit of relief breifly but then just empty.

He dropped his pants and rammed his cock back inside me, pounding away with the sole purpose of emptying his balls one more time before he went back to his wife. I held my legs back and cooed in my most feminine tone. Begging him to breed me, desperate for his load.

My pussy was tender but was so wet and pliable that his cock felt amazing, I loved being fucked in missionary. I could see the look of determination and lust on his face as he fucked me with an irregular selfish rhythm.

I didn't care, I was just there to be his fuck piece and taking his load was my entire reason for being at that moment.

I could feel him getting close, he began to fuck me at a fast shallow pace and then held his breath as he tensed up and moaned out anothet load deep in my cunt once again. He rested inside me till he was nearly limp. I asked him to put my plug back in and after rubbing some leaking cum on it he slid it back in.

I got on my knees and cleaned his cock, licking carefully around his balls and making sure no makeup or evidence remained, wanting to be the perfect slutty side piece.

I tucked his massive limp cock back in his boxers and pulled up his pants before kissing his bulge through his pants. I thanked him for his loads and he promised me there were more in my future.

I looked at the time as he made his way to his car. It was only 1:30pm on Saturday. I decided to shower and give my pussy a little break before finding another Daddy to play with.

I spent a long time in the shower, making sure I was smooth and moisturizing and gently massaging my sissy pussy. I was still tender when I got out so I tried out my 10" dildo to see how it felt and almost had a sissygasm before I stopped. I messaged Dale to see if he was available and got dressed again. This time going with all pink stockings and panties and bra and I cleaned my blonde wig up because it seemed to go best with pink.

Dale was frustratingly busy so I messaged Tom, he was a great fuck but also the only cock I played with that told me he loved me and made out with me, I loved being a caged sissy cumslut but I didn't want to be a sissy wife or girlfriend.

Tom got back to me right away as usual and I told him my pussy was a little sore so just cock tonight. He was happy to oblige and headed over. I cracked the door and waited in the bedroom after I buzzed him up. I was ass up face down when I heard him walk in and close the door.

He smacked my ass and made some comments about what a stretched out hole I was presenting to him. He proceeded to eat my ass and gently finger me for a while. It felt amazing after the brutal use I'd taken the last day and a half.

He pulled me up so my back was against his chest and slid his cock inside me. He pulled my head towards him to make out and I tried to pull back. He pushed my face harder and I gave in. He rammed his tongue into my mouth in the same rhythm as his cock going in and out of my ass. I wasn't loving the kissing at first but soon got lost in the passion of it all and it actually added to the overall hotness.

He made love to my wet pussy hole, going faster and slower but always keeping an angle toward my p-spot and grinding right to the balls with each stroke. He fucked me like this for over an hour before rolling me over and fucking me in missionary. I raised my legs and he rubbed his cock on my hole for a minute before fucking me again, still hitting my p-spot with each stroke.

He stared me in the eyes and told me to cum for him, he smacked my balls and flopped my clit around till it was raging in its cage and told me that if I wanted his load again I had to cum. I told him to fuck me like he was trying to break me. He seemed to love that and leaned down on me so his hips were resting against my lower ass cheeks and his stomach was against my locked up clit.

He rammed his tongue down my throat again and this time I reciprocated and embraced being made love to. The cock thrashing he proceeded to give me was anything but loving. He fucked me so hard that I was speaking gibberish in no time. My pussy felt so loose and my p-spot so tender and my clit was so hard in its cage pressed against his hard stomach. I moaned into his mouth and started to spasm as I came a flood between our sweaty bodies.

He grunted his approval and pulled himself up, grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs he gave several more deep fast thrusts before flooding my hole with his seed. He fucked me for a minute or two after he came then pulled out and had me clean his cock and belly of cum. He tried to feed me my own but it had started to dry.

He went for a shower and I passed out on the bed. When I woke up it was after 10pm and Tom was gone. I had a message from Dale saying he'd love to get together tonight if possible. I told him I was dirty and from being a whore all day but if he wanted to come and have a quicky I could accommodate.

He had no issue with using my cumdump pussy, I gave it a quick douche and was ringing him up 10 min later. We went to the bedroom and he lay in the bed. He was loving my used whore look and told me to suck his cock. I got him hard and played with his balls, which seemed to feel extra heavy that night. I forgot how tired I was as his cock got hard in my mouth.

I took the initiative and decided to climb up and ride him in cowgirl. I slid his cock inside me and he told me I was starting to feel like a real pussy. I rode him fast, slapping my balls against him as I ground his cock into me. I started to dribble a stream of precum and it stuck to his belly making cum strings. I had already cum tons that day but as my clit bounced it got tight in its cage again and I soon spurted a small amount of cum onto Dales chest.

He was so turned on that he began to cum as well and grabbed my hip, pulling me down on him while he pumped his load into me. I could feel him going soft inside me and climbed off to clean him up. I could feel his cum dribble down my inner thighs as I licked him clean and sucked him dry. He got dressed and left shortly after cumming. He told me he would be away for work for a month starting Monday. He asked if I wanted him to hide one of my keys in case I needed it well he was gone.

Maybe it was because I'd been so submissive all day that I couldn't say yes or maybe the fact I'd been in chastity for 3.5 months but I said no, hold onto it. I really had no desire to use the little thing anyway.

I went to bed without washing up, then next morning I took my garbage out with my makeup still on and my panties hanging out of my sweats. I ran into my upstairs neighbor in the lobby and he gave me a somewhat confused look before winking at me, he was an older somewhat chubby guy. Looked like he could have been a boxer or something like that, lived with his sickly wife. I winked back and gave him a little smoochy face as I walked by. Maybe I've found another cock to play with?

Sunday was a recovery day, I watched TV and iced my pussy and carefully cleaned and shaved as best I could around my clit. I decided I would try and get my upstairs neighbor alone and see if he was into getting his rocks off. But thats a story for another time.

Thanks for reading,

Katie