Katja Pt. 03

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right.
29.7k words
4.79
12.3k
19
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 3 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet..

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, I'll post that and so on and so forth.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

*****

Katja smiled, "Yes, I'm so tired tonight for some reason." Then she yawned proving her point.

Erik grinned and helped her off with her clothes and they got into bed. He kissed her goodnight, and she spooned up against him lightly purring.

Part 3

When Erik woke up, Katja was almost on top of him. She had a leg thrown over his, her arm was across his chest holding him to her and her face was up against the back of his neck. She was also purring lightly, which sort of made her vibrate. Then he saw and felt that her was tail was up between his legs lightly wrapped around his cock. He smiled, he loved when she did this, every part of her body was in contact with his. It was like having the warmest, softest blanket wrapped around you. He wished they didn't have to get up, he'd love to stay like this a whole lot longer. He turned around to her and lightly kissed her lips and said softly, "Morning kitten, it's time to get up."

Her eyes opened slowly and she grinned slightly saying softly, "Morning love, do we have to? I really want to just stay like this."

Erik smiled as she echoed his own thoughts, "Yes, I'm afraid we do, but then we have all weekend to do this if you want. I know I would."

She kissed him, "I guess you're right, it's just that I like how you feel against me." She stroked her hand across his chest. "You're so smooth and cool. It feels very nice."

She pulled her leg off him and rolled over so he could move. She stretched and laid there while he got up first.

Erik looked down and saw that her tail was still around him. Grinning, he said to her, "Kitten, I think you forgot something."

She looked over at him with curiosity and saw where his was looking. She saw her tail still wrapped around his cock, she giggled, "I told you before, it has a mind of its own."

Erik shivered a bit as she slowly pulled her tail back and she let it slide around him instead of just unwrapping it. He turned to her and pulled her to him to hug her. He kissed her, then sighed as he got out of bed.

He went and performed his morning ablutions and came out dressed. He grinned as he saw she was holding his pillow to her and relaxing waiting on him. "All yours kitten, you getting up?"

She grinned at him saying "I've got a little time, you were going to make me tea weren't you?"

He came over and bent to kiss his mate, "Yes Princess, I most certainly will, just as you like it."

She grinned and made a shooing motion, "Then you go do that, while I get dressed and make myself beautiful for you."

He laughed saying, "I doubt you could make yourself anymore beautiful, but your tea will be ready when you are Princess."

As normal, he was the first one up. He turned on the coffee for him and Tony, then started the water boiling for the girls tea. He filled the tea infuser for the teapot, the girls preferred loose tea instead of the bagged kind and they had cajoled some out of the cooks on the ship.

While he waited for the coffee and tea water, he got the rest of the cinnamon buns he had picked up and stuck them in the microwave to heat once every one was up. Then he emptied and refilled Cleo's food and water bowls.

He was just finishing adding the cream and sugar to her tea as she came in and sat at the table. So he brought her cup over and set it in front of her grinning, "See, I told you it would be ready when you were."

She reached up and stroked his face, "Have I told you today just how much I love you?"

Erik cocked his head to think, "I'm not sure, maybe you better say it again just in case." The he laughed as went to get his coffee and sat down next to her leaning over to kiss her.

As they sat there talking, Ariel and Tony came in. Erik told Ariel the tea was ready and asked Tony to start the microwave to heat up the rolls.

Ariel got their coffee and tea, as Tony waited for the microwave to be done. He brought them over and sat down to take his first sip of coffee.

Tony sighed as he put his cup down and said, "Thanks Erik, that's good. You've always made the best coffee. Mine normally turns out like mud."

Erik grinned, "Yeah, I remember, it was pretty bad. The chow hall coffee was even better than yours."

They each took a sweet roll and they talked about what they were going to do today. Tony turned to Ariel and asked, "Ah, hon, how exactly do they do the test?"

Ariel smiled, then replied, "Simple really, they take a small blood sample and put it in the analyzer and after a few minutes they get a printout. Why do you ask?"

Erik chuckled, "He's a little antsy because he hates needles." He turned to Tony, "You could do it the way I did, cut yourself and bleed all over a rag. Then have your sweetie sitting next to you dig it out of the trash and take it in."

Ariel laughed when Erik told Tony this. Then she took his hand and said, "Don't worry love, I'll hold your hand the whole time."

Erik grinned to himself as he imagined this small girl holding the hand of a six foot, four inch heavily muscled man because he was scared. Then he saw Tony blushed as the same picture more than likely came to him also.

He shook his head, "No, it's all right, I was just curious."

They finished up, and soon it was time to take the girls to work. He told Tony he would be back to pick him up after he ran a few errands, then they headed out to the car. On the way, he asked Katja to think of anything she still wanted to do to the house as next week would be his last week off before he started.

She grinned at him, "I've got a couple of things, but we can talk about it over the weekend." She leaned over and kissed his before whispering, "Once we're out bed that is."

He laughed and they continued to the ship. Once there, he kissed her and blew a kiss to Ariel. Then said, "I'll be back just before lunch time, we'll meet you in your office at the garage. Ariel, does Tony have his pass?"

Ariel shook her head, "No, but it will at the checkpoint when you get here, just ask the guard for it."

Erik nodded, "Ok, I normally stop and talk with him a few minutes anyhow before I come onboard."

He kissed Katja again and waved goodbye as he walked out to his car. He drove over to local home store and picked up some things he needed including some more shelves to put up in the living room and their bedroom. He loaded everything in the car and looked at his watch, then headed over to his bank to see a friend there.

He walked in and asked the receptionist if Greg was in after telling her his name. She called him and he said to send him back to his office. Erik thanked her and walked over to his friends office and walked in. Greg greeted him warmly. Not only were they friends, he also managed Erik's account. He asked him to sit, then went and got some coffee for them. They exchanged pleasantries and he asked, "So, what brings you in Erik?"

To which Erik replied, "Well, I've had some changes and I needed your advice on a few things. To start, I've gotten married," He always said that, because saying you were mated wouldn't mean much to the normal human. "And I have a new job."

Greg smiled, "That's wonderful, someone from around here?" He asked.

Erik shook his head no, then said, "Not really. You see, she's one of the Lyonness ."

Greg's eye's grew large as he heard this, he had seen some of them in town and the girls were very pretty, in an exotic way. "That's great, congratulations again. So, what can I do for you?"

Erik explained that he had also been hired by them to aid in the integration of their people into earth societies. "So the first thing is, I need to add her to my account and get her a debit card so she can access it. And the second is information, what would the others need to do if they needed or wanted to establish an account once they were settled in."

Greg thought for a bit and said, "Well, the first should be easy enough, you can put anyone on your account you want, they don't have to be from here for that. I'll assume she has some type of ID to prove who she is if needed. So let's take care of that first." He opened up Erik's account file and asked for her name and other info. Erik told him her name along with the other info, address, phone number, age, etc. Greg entered it all, then went to a file cabinet and pulled a pulled a small paper pouch with a debit card and instructions on how to assign a PIN and use it.

He enter the card info, then handed Erik the pouch saying, "OK, here you go. All she'll have to do is either call or go to the banks website and enter whatever PIN she wants to activate the card. There is also form she'll need to sign so we have her signature on file, then bring it back or scan and email to me. Normally, we would need that first, but since I know you, I'm not going to worry about that.

"Now," He continued, "Let's see about your other question." He open a few files on his computer looking for some info. After a few minutes he said, "Well I thought it might be a little harder than this, but I see no reason why they can't just open an account. All they'd need is basically the same info I needed to add Katja to yours. I don't see anything to say they can't, it would be no different if someone came from, let's say France, they should be okay. They may from farther away, but they will be just immigrants." Then he thought for a moment, then added, "Only thing I could see that might cause slight problem, and this would be at a much higher level then you or I, would be what they are depositing, I can tell you the exchange rate for most of this worlds currency, but theirs?" He shrugged.

Erik nodded his understanding, "I'll put that in my report and I'll also ask my contact. That was going to be my next question, as I don't know what they'll be paying me in. And I'll e-mail the form to you after we get home tonight before she registers the card."

Greg nodded, "Perfect, so why don't you tell me how all this came around while we finish our coffee."

Once he got back home, he unloaded the car and put everything thing in the garage. He saw Tony out there and he was working on a helmet cutting ear slots in the top of it.

He came over to see how it was going. Tony explained, "I hope this works, I took some measurements and I'm making the slots a little longer and wider in case I was off a bit. Fairly simple really, I just need to pad them so they don't scrape her ears."

Erik looked at it for a moment, then said, "Hold on a second, I've got something that should work." He went into the house and dug through a drawer in his dresser and found what he was looking for.

He came back out and handed Tony a pair of soft leather gloves. The fingers were a little ragged and the seams were coming apart, but the backs and palms were still in one piece.

"Here use these, cut them up and use some of the layers under the leather. Then just glue them around the slots. There's some epoxy in the cabinet over there."

Tony looked at them and smiled, "Yeah that should work out perfect." He cut some strips and test fitted them, trimming were it was needed. Once he was satisfied with the fit, he mixed up some of the glue and attached them holding them down with some tape until the glue dried.

He set the helmet on the work bench to dry and asked Erik, "What time you want to head out?"

Erik looked at his watch and replied, "Let's say about a half hour or so, we need to stop and pick up your pass."

Tony nodded, "Good, I'll just clean up then."

They headed out and once parked, they walked over to the checkpoint. He greeted the guard warmly and introduced Tony asking if Ariel had dropped off his pass.

The sentry nodded and said, "Yes sir she did, I have it right here." He leafed through some forms and asked Tony to sign it after he showed him his ID. The he asked, "Lieutenant could you please just initial it here?" He pointed to a line on it. Erik initialed it and told him they'd see him on the way out, then they headed over to the garage.

Tony was looking around in wonder as they walked to the garage, "This absolutely amazing."

Erik grinned, "You can say that again, once you get a permanent pass, you'll have to get Ariel, to give you the nickel tour."

They got to the garage and walked in seeing the crew cleaning up things and putting things away. As they discussed yesterday, it wasn't any different from when they did it in the Navy. Erik waved to them greeting various crew members. Then he saw Leone, "Tony, I want to introduce you to someone."

They walked over and Erik, called out, "Leone, how are you?"

Leone smiled as he heard Erik's voice and he was a little startled to see a huge human male with him. He greeted Erik and said, "Lieutenant, it is good to see you again. Are you well?"

Erik nodded smiling, "Yes my friend I am, and please when we're alone, it's just Erik. Are we not friends?"

Leone grinned shyly nodding, "I would like to think so lieutenant, er... I mean Erik."

Erik clapped him on the shoulder, "I'd like you to meet another of my friends, more brother than friend actually. Leone, this is Tony. Tony, this is Leone who, with a little more training, will be one of the better techs around here."

He turned back to Leone and added, "Tony is also Ariel's mate."

Leone smiled as replied, "Yes, I sensed her mark on him. And thank you Erik for how you think about me, but I doubt this will happen."

Erik smiled, "It's true my young friend, and after you go through some of my classes, you will see this. I'll let you get back to work so you can off early."

Leone smiled, "It was good to see you again and to meet your friend. I've never met a human that big before."

Erik laughed, then they headed to the office. As they walked, Tony asked, "Sea-Daddy?"

Erik nodded yes, "When I first met him, he was upset because of what happened, so I explained things to him. That and he reminds me of me when as was his age."

He shrugged, "Someone helped me, so I'm repaying him. You know the code."

Tony smiled and nodded himself, "Of course I do. It's the only way to be. Oh, and by the way, what did he mean "He sensed Ariel's mark" on me? Ariel told she did, but I didn't really know what she meant."

Erik grinned at him, "Do you remember how she rub's your face with hers?"

Tony nodded, "I just thought that was some kind of sign of affection or something."

Erik replied still grinning, "It is, but it's also how she marked you. Loosely translated, it's a warning to other females, "He's mine, not yours, so keep your paws off him or I'll scratch your eyes out." Tony started to laugh as he got what Erik meant.

They walked into the office and saw the girls working on some forms and other paperwork. Katja tossed the paper she was reading to the desk and came over to hug Erik, then kissed him saying "It's good the see you my mate."

Ariel did the same to Tony. Then she rubbed her face to his to mark him again. Tony grinned as she did and asked, "Making sure that everyone knows I'm yours?"

Ariel was a startled at the statement, but then she smiled, "Of course, we're going to the dining hall and a lot of females will be there. I just want to make sure the mark was fresh so they'd know."

Tony laughed and picked her up off the ground easily to hold her and kiss her. She was always astonished at her mates strength. He kissed her, then said, "You don't have to worry sweetness, even if you didn't have your mark on me, no one could replace you. I'm yours until you don't want me anymore, I don't want anyone else."

Ariel melted at her mates words and kissed him. She stroked his face, "I know, but I just want all the others to know it to."

Katja hugged Erik again and said, "We'll be ready in few minutes. I just have do a quick inspection and we'll go eat."

He followed her out to observe, after all, in a week or so he would be instructing some of these people. He followed her as she checked different things, and as he thought before, not a whole lot different than what he was used to. As they checked, she introduced him to some of the ones he hadn't met yet. She pointed out a couple of things she wanted taken care of, mainly minor things. Then she had them line up. She turned to Erik with a smile in her eyes as she asked, "Well, what do you think Lieutenant Woodes?"

Trying to keep a grin off his face, he told her, "Excellent Katja, as I told you the other day, this is a fine crew you have. Your equipment looks good, everything is running like it should, and place is spotless. You should be very proud of them and yourself. Without them, nothing would work like it should."

Erik noticed that the crew smiled and stood a little taller as they heard him. He imagined that much like when he was in, they didn't get the respect they deserved, "After all, their just mechanics and techs" he always hated that.

So after that Katja dismissed them and told them to enjoy there weekend and she would she them all on Monday

She turned and smiled, "Thank you love, I appreciate the help. Just let me file some papers and clean up a little and we can go eat."

He nodded smiling an waited for her to come back. He was talking to Tony when one of the older crewman came up and asked if he could have a word. Erik nodded yes, saying, "Sure, what can I do for you?"

The older crewman smiled and said, "I just wanted to thank you sir for your words to the crew. They needed to hear that. They are for the most part young and will be settlers not regular crew. What you said gave them a little pride they could believe in."

Erik nodded smiling, "They deserved it, and I imagine that they don't get the respect that they deserve. When I and my large friend over there were in this countries Navy, we did the same job that these people do, and it used to get us livid that what we did was needful and appreciated, but hardly ever recognized."

The older crewman nodded and grinned. "Yes sir, I know the feeling."

Erik smiled and said, "Yes, I imagine you do, you remind me of a man we worked for."

The crewman laughed as he said, "And I guess you both loved and hated him right?"

Erik joined in the laughter and nodded yes.

The crewman looked at him, "I understand that one of the things they will have you do is instruct some of the young ones, correct?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, that is one of the things I will be doing.

The crewman nodded then smiled, "Yes, I think that will be a good thing. If you ever need anything just ask for Neko."

123456...8