Katja Pt. 21

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 21.
37.4k words
4.84
5.6k
12
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 21 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

Also, for convenience, and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else.

I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy. If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt. For those of you that do like what I've done and posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it.

Thanks to all the fans of the Katja series, I really appreciate the comments and emails you send me, both good and bad. Sorry I haven't posted anything in a very long while. Things have been a giant pain since all this virus crap started going on, and I've had little privacy to do any writing. Then to top it all off, my computer decided to act up and eat itself and I haven't been able to afford a new on until just recently. Thankfully, I always make a backup so I didn't lose anything on any of the stories except the beginning of this part that I hadn't backed up yet.

65rebel

Katja (Part 20)

Erik smiled as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head, "I know, this is the best Christmas I've ever had. I love you my mate." Then he smiled as they felt their other mate join them, "It's been the best one I've ever had also, and that's saying a lot." Brigit smiled as she curled up to her mates' other side.

Erik smiled as he felt her, he still couldn't see her, but he did feel her. Then leaned down to kiss her also. "I'm glad you're happy also my mate. No man has ever had it as good as I do, I have two beautiful, wonderful mates that love me, three wonderful children and more friends and family then I can count. What man needs more than that?"

He was kissed and hugged by both of them and they took his breath away as his heart soared with the love, he felt for both of them. They sat there for a while, then made their way to the bedroom where the three of them made slow, gentle love, long into the night.

Katja (Part 21)

The next few days were quiet, and Erik enjoyed himself immensely. He did a few things around the house, with Geoff helping of course, and both he and Katja spent time with all the kids like they normally did. They also went shopping for normal grocery's and some for the new year's gathering they had planned. The town wasn't doing a big party like the other holidays, as they really didn't see it as a major one to celebrate as a group like some of the others.

Since they weren't, Erik and Katja had decided to have one at their place. It wasn't going to be very big; it was mainly just for the immediate family. Really, it was more like one of their somewhat planned, gatherings. Also, since all the kids would be there, they'd be celebrating on New Year's Day and not eve. It really was just an excuse to have all the family over.

Helen had also set up Neko, Jonny and Lucy with their places earlier in the week a couple days after Christmas. Neko ended up with the townhouse and Jonny and Lucy with a one bedroom apartment. After Helen had set it all up, Erik had taken Neko over to one of the chain furniture stores near New Lyonn to look for what he wanted. He ended up picking out a nice bedroom set, and a couch and recliner for the living room, then they arranged for it all to be deliver a few days before the first of the year. Then after that, Erik had taken him to one of the big chain department stores and one of the big-box home stores to get everything else he needed. Mainly is was things for the kitchen, some things for the living room, and all the rest of the things you always need when you get a new place.

After they got all that, the next day, Erik, Katja, Allie, and Axel helped him to set everything up so it would be ready when they delivered the furniture. Katja had asked Jonny and Lucy to keep an eye on the children and Gesa while they did that, which pleased the children to no end, they loved when Jonny and Lucy came over to look after them. If the truth be told, Jonny and Lucy loved doing it for their "Big sister and brother" and they loved taking care of and playing with the children.

Lucy had laughed when she told Jonny about the first time Bast had spoken to her after she first met Katja and Erik. Katja had given her the small Bast statue and she had a dream about Brigitte and Geoff. Katja had said the dream probably meant that she'd help take care of their children and she had thought that meant she would be a babysitter for them. She had kissed Jonny after she told him, then said, "That was the day my life changed so much."

The townhouse that Neko picked, was one of the smaller ones and consisted of a kitchen and living room with a half bath and closet on the first floor and two bedrooms and full bath on the second. It wasn't too bad setting up everything, and they had most of the things done fairly fast. It was mainly putting together the kitchen table and chairs, and the tables and the entertainment center for the living room, along with a small computer desk. They had basically got the same things Tony and Ariel had when they brought their house. While Erik, Neko and Axel were doing that, Katja and Allie were setting up the kitchen. They washed all the new dishes, pots and pans and all the rest of things, then they put everything away were it belonged.

Neko was so happy as they worked setting up everything, it had been a long time since he had a place to call home that wasn't a ship. After his mate had died, Axel had been old enough and took care of the house on home world until he and Allie became mates. Once they did, they took over the house since he was always going somewhere and was never home. As he thought about it, he sighed, actually he was sort of glad they did, he really couldn't bear staying in house where he and his mate had lived and raised Axel once she died. There were just too many memories and regrets, it had taken him a very long time before he could forgive himself not being around when his mate got sick and died. Then add to that, Axel having to take care of everything, at sixteen, while he wasn't there.

He stood in the living area and just looked around; they were just about done with everything until the things that he ordered came in. They had done a nice job on these places he thought to himself, the rooms were fairly large and finished in pleasing colors and there were plush carpets on the floors. He thought it was both similar to, and different than, the places on home world.

Allie and Katja had said they'd show him how all the... appliances, worked in the kitchen, and Allie said she'd also show him what they used as substitutes for some of the foods they used now. He looked around once again and smiled, here he was, finally retired and he had all his family around him, both actual and adopted. It was all he could do not to cry when he was hugged by all the grandchildren when he saw them. He sighed and smiled to himself, and he was actually happy, for the first time in ages.

Erik had just finished setting up the TV and home theater system, and was getting ready to make sure the computer was ready and set up. Everything had gone fairly easy moving Neko into his new home. He had Katja drive him over to the town yesterday and he had borrowed one of the pickups from the maintenance garage to make it easier to pick up everything today. Then this morning Neko, Axel and his family had come over to their house to drop off Gesa. Then they followed him to the home store and the department store to pick up everything, while Jonny and Lucy were watching the kids at their place. Once they were done, they were going to come back and have dinner there.

As he started the computer and waited while it was updating itself, he saw Neko standing in the living room just looking around and he had a small smile on his face. Erik smiled himself, knowing what Neko was smiling about. They had talked while they were here yesterday taking some measurements for things. He told him all about how his mate had died and how Axel had to take care of everything while he was gone. Erik had felt really bad for him, Neko was kind of like an older brother to him. He had also seen him grin from ear to ear as all the kids hugged him calling him grandfather Neko. Erik sighed as he felt his eyes burn slightly from unshed tears.

He got up and walked over to him and put his arm around his shoulders. "Well, were almost done and the rest should be here tomorrow." He looked around, "The place looks good. Our people did a nice job on these when they upgraded them."

Neko smiled at Erik, "Yes, they certainly did, I can't wait until the rest gets here. Thank you for all the help Erik."

Erik smiled, "It was my pleasure. Welcome home big brother."

Neko turned and grinned, then nodded. "And thank you little brother."

Axel was putting in the last few screws in on a set of shelves, when he saw his father with Erik's arm around his shoulders and smiled to himself as he watched his father and the human he thought of as an adopted brother. He knew what his father was feeling, he remembered all too well what happened after his mother had died. His father could never forgive himself for not being around for that and for him afterwards. That was one of the reasons he and Allie came on this trip, to be with him. He had also seen the look on his face as all the children ran up to him when they got to Katja and Erik's this morning calling him grandfather Neko. He tightened the last screw, the walked over to them and he put his arm around his father's shoulders also. He smiled at Erik and then saw a few joyful tears run down his father's face.

Once they were done, Erik dropped the pickup off at the garage, then he got into Katja's SUV and they all drove over to their house for dinner. As they were driving, he asked Katja, "Did Jonny and Lucy say when their moving in kitten?"

Katja looked over and smiled, she still loved when he called her kitten. "Yes love, they said they're going to do it after the first on the year, they're not going back to school till the last week of January. They figured it would be easier to get Neko moved in first so they could watch the children for us."

Erik nodded, "Makes sense, did they figure out how much they need yet?"

Katja smiled once more, "Not yet, I was going to ask them after dinner and before they left. I think they're still a little embarrassed to take the money."

Erik nodded, "They probably are a little. Well, we'll talk to them and see if we can make them feel better about it. But for what they were talking about needing, it shouldn't be all that much."

She smiled, "Well, maybe not to us. But it more than likely seems like it to them." They pulled into the driveway with the others right behind them and they both parked in front of the garage. They all got out and walked into the house to the loud yells of mommy, daddy and grandfather Neko.

Neko laughed as he was hugged by all the children once again after they greeted their parents. Then Aileen grabbed his hand and pulled him over to show him the pictures she colored and the one she drew of her friend Niall. He grinned as she explained what each one was, and he told her how nice the picture of her cat Niall was. He really loved her as much as he did Gesa, she had to be one of the sweetest little females he had ever encountered.

Aileen knew he wasn't her real grandfather, he was Gesa's, but that didn't stop her from treating him like he was. She had sensed that he loved all the attention they gave him for some reason, even more so than all the others. So, she returned the love she felt from him.

Then, since it was close to dinner time, they all stayed to eat and they talked of what else they still had to do. The rest of Neko's furniture was going to be delivered tomorrow afternoon and Jonny and Lucy were going to move into their place right after the first of the year. They had plans on moving in some of the small things, their clothes and other things like that.

Erik nodded, "Well, I tell you what, why don't we do this. I'll rent a truck after the first and we can load everything up from both of your parent's places that your taking. I think it would be easier that way, I can drive it for you while you two come in the car."

They thought about it, and even though they were a bit embarrassed, they agreed it was a good idea.

After they ate, Jonny and Lucy were going to her house to get a few things she had already boxed and bagged up. Then they were going over to their apartment, to drop them off and take some measurements for some things. They hugged everyone and the children were sad to see them go, and wished they could stay a little longer. Lucy hugged them all, "Don't worry, we'll see each other a couple days."

Jonny and Lucy went to the front door followed by Erik. Then he said once they were alone, "Let me know how much you need for the rest of the stuff for your place in the next couple of days." He smiled, "This would be the perfect time to pick up whatever you need, there should be some really good sales going on for the next few days."

Lucy hugged him, still slightly embarrassed. "I can't tell you how much this means to us Erik, thank you so much."

Erik smiled and hugged her, "You're more than welcome little sister, it's our pleasure. And you shouldn't be embarrassed, there's nothing wrong with needing help, everyone does at times like this. We want you both to be concentrating on your studies, not worrying about how you can get what need for your place. If we can't spend our money on the people we love, why have it?"

Her eyes burning with unshed tears, she hugged Erik tightly. Jonny's eyes were the same, Erik and Katja were like another set of parents and siblings to both him and Lucy. They had been since the day at their wedding, he remembered Erik holding him and telling him it was alright to cry. They both hugged Erik once more, then headed out to their car.

Erik watched them walk hand in hand to their car and smiled. Lucy had a death grip on Jonny's hand like she had since the day he and Katja got married. He felt warmth run through him and he smiled as he heard Briast's voice, "That is a nice thing you're doing for them Erik." Erik grinned, "Well, they're like our kids also, and their studies are more important. Both of Lucy's studies that is." He grinned as he felt Briast hug him, then she was gone. Then he really grinned as he felt his other mate hug him also. "Remember what I warned you about my mate, three will kill you."

Erik grinned, "Yes dear." He felt Brigit kiss him.

He walked back into the house and then after a bit, the rest decided it was time to head back to their house. Neko thanked them again and he smiled as he was hugged by Geoff, Brigitte, and Aileen, then he stooped down and hugged the three of them back.

After they were done, Gesa hugged Geoff, then looked around to see if anyone was watching, and quickly kissed his cheek making him smile, then he did the same. Then he took her hand and they walked out to parents' car. He smiled as she got in and Allie closed the door for her. Then Geoff grinned as he saw Gesa smile at him through the window and he heard. "Love you Geoff." Still grinning, Geoff told her the same as he watched her dad turn around and they drove down the driveway. He sighed, then smiled as his father squeezed his shoulder. He looked up at him and Erik gave him a knowing wink. Geoff blushed a little, then grinned back at his father.

Erik had seen the two of them kiss each other's cheeks and when Gesa smiled at him through the car window, he could just imagine what they said to each other. He sighed, 'They're too young to be worried about things like that.' But, it kind of made sense really, they did know they'd be together later. He shook his head slightly, when he was that age, the girls he knew were at the boys are yucky stage.

The following afternoon, Erik gave Neko a hand setting things up after they delivered his furniture. Mainly it was more moving things around a little after the delivery guys carried all the furniture into the townhouse. Then afterwards, they went out to lunch at the town diner, and as they ate, they talked a bit and now that he had his own place, he asked Erik about getting a car so he could get around.

Erik nodded, "Sure, I can give you a hand with that, the place we got Katja's car had a bunch of different types. Ariel got hers from there also, they're one of the bigger dealers in the area. When did you want to go?"

Neko shrugged slightly, "No hurry, I guess after the first."

Erik nodded again, "Sure, they might even have some good deals then. When we go back, I'll call up the website for them and you can see what they got. Though, when Katja found one, she changed her mind once we got there."

He shrugged, "At least it gives you an idea of what's around."

Neko said that sounded good to him, then they finished their lunch and headed back to his place. Once parked, Erik smiled and opened the trunk of his car. "Since you've got everything thing now, I have a present for you from all the grandkids." He pulled out a toolbox from the trunk, it had a bow around the carry handle. "They said you'd need this to put everything up and to put things together." Erik handed it to him along with a card the kids made and was signed by all of them. Neko smiled as he read the card.

Erik saw he had tears in his eyes, "The kids wanted to make sure you had everything you needed now that you had your own place. They always ask if I can show them how to do things after they saw me doing Aileen's room. Geoff was helping me and he told Gesa that I taught him how. So, once they found out you were staying, after Christmas they all said you needed a "Box like I had."

Neko nodded his understanding, then shook his head, "I really can't believe how advanced the four of them are, including Jonny and Lucy. You'd think they were twice their age."

Erik agreed, "I know, it really is remarkable."

They went in and Erik gave him a hand putting some things up for a while, and bookmarked the site for the car dealer, then he headed home.

Once Erik left, Neko looked around the living room once again, then sat down in his chair, it really was comfortable. He smiled and reread the card the grandchildren had made, then he stood with tears rolling down his face as he put the card on one of the shelves. The front of the card had a figure labeled, "Grandfather Neko" and with four smaller figures labeled, Geoff, Gesa, Brigette, and Aileen. On the inside, they had written, "For grandfather Neko, to help you make your house nice. We're glad you're staying, we missed you." And it was signed by all of them. Tears rolled down his face as he sat down in the chair once more and he looked at the card smiling.

He looked around the room once again. It felt so good to be in his own place, but there was a slight pang as he remembered the house his mate and him had on home world. He sighed, he still missed her to this day and felt regret once again as he remembered not being around when she died. She had been a wonderful mate, she was beautiful, loving, a great mother to Axel, and so understanding that he was gone as much as he was.