Katrina

Story Info
A husband finds himself a cuckhold to his pregnant wife.
4.6k words
1.68
29.2k
20
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he wasn't thrilled. Katrina and Matt had ben married for nearly three years now and she was pregnant again. Once again, not his baby. Little Penelope was one and a half years old and she was joyful to have. But Matt wanted to have kids of his own with his wife. After all, nothing was medically wrong with him. Katrina just wouldn't let him. She preferred being impregnated by other men.

In her mind, Matt was a good, decent, honest man. He was a great friend and a good listener. He was also a good provider and proving to be a wonderful father. But she never let him have her.

They had both vowed to wait until marriage before having sex. What Katrina didn't tell him though, is that she wouldn't be having sex with HIM once that happened. She was good at rubbing him off, at least up until the point he was about to cum, when she would suddenly let go and spoil his orgasm.

Matt was getting frustrated with his wife. Especially now that she was pregnant and would not allow him to see her in the nude at all anymore. When she changed her clothes she would do it in the bathroom with the door closed, that same door was locked when she showered or would pee.

Tonight was especially frustrating because she was going on a date with Jerome. Some black guy she met through a dating site.

"Apparently he's into pregnant girls," she told Matt.

Her baby bump was showing pretty well at this point. She hadn't been on a date with another guy since she got pregnant to begin with. His name was Terance. 
When Katrina had found out she was pregnant by Terance, she had gotten all excited, jumping up and down and squealing like a little girl.

"We're going to have a baby," she told Matt. Barely able to contain herself.


"I just knew he was going to get me pregnant," she continued. 

"He had such a big cock and sooo much cum came spilling out of me. And there was so much more inside. I wasn't sure all of it was ever going to come out. Luckily Bree was there to suck the rest out."

"Bree was there?" Matt asked. Completely shocked. So much so it took a moment for the devastation to hit him.

Bree was Katrina's best friend. They looked like twins. Same slender frame, medium height, perky breasts, and popping little asses. As if neither had aged since they were high school cheerleaders. The only difference was their hair color. Katrina was a slightly dirty blonde and Bree was a brunette, tinted dark red from a bottle.

Matt had always had a thing for Bree as well. He had fantasies about what it would be like to have both of them in bed together. The two of them were so close, even somewhat flirty with each other, that he even asked Katrina at one point in a joking way (in case she took it wrong), if perhaps after they were married for a while maybe they could have a little threeway with Bree.

"Ha, in your dreams buddy," she laughed. 
"Bree is not that kind of girl. Plus I'm not sure I'd even want to risk our friendship for something silly like that."

But apparently it wasn't that silly or that much a risk as she and Bree had both fucked Terance that night together. Matt was just now finding out about this. He even remembered the night it happened. He was at home watching Penelope while Katrina was out for a girls night with some friends. She had come home the next morning telling Matt that they were all really drunk and she went home with a guy she met named Terance. But she made it sound like she was the only one that went home with him.

Matt was now feeling a little sick to his stomach.

"So you and Bree had a threesome with Terance?" he asked.

"Yeah, I thought you knew that?" she replied.

"No, you only mentioned that you went home with him."

"Well I'm sorry Matt, I thought you knew."

"But why?" he asked.

"Why what? Because it was fun. Neither one of us had ever done anything like that before. We both popped our lesbian cherry and threesome cherry in one night."

"But why with some guy you just met that night? I asked you before if you and I could have a threesome with Bree and you laughed it off."


He was irritated and could feel the sickness of jealousy welling up inside of him all over again.

"Oh Matt, what does it matter?" 
She walked up to Matt, grabbed his face in both hands and kissed him full on the lips. 
"You couldn't handle her anyway sweetie. She doesn't act it but she's a little firecracker in the sheets. Kinky as hell too. Too much for you. She needs a man that is more... manly to control her. Anyway, you get upset about the silliest things."

Matt was dumbfounded.

This all happened several months ago and Bree had moved out of town temporary for a few months because of her job. Neither of them had seen her. Katrina had barely talked to her since telling her she was pregnant. But she was coming into town tomorrow and Matt has been waiting for a month to sit down and maybe talk to her about that night. Just to get her perspective.

For now though, the doorbell was ringing.

"Sweetie," Katrina said to Matt "please go in the kitchen and stay out of sight. He knows I'm married, but I don't want to spring you on him right now. Remember, if all goes well I'll be back in the morning."

Matt didn't have much of a choice. He just accepted this. He loved his wife and she was going to do what she was going to do. Since Terance, she's had a thing for black guys. When he asked her why, she told him not to ask. When he pushed the subject, she finally gave in and told him his cock was pathetic compared to most men. She described it to him as an erect clitoris and laughed as she said that it may be even smaller than Bree's clit. She then went on to say that she always thought black guys were kind of sexy but was afraid to be with them until Terance. Even then she was really drunk and Bree was there too, so that eased her a little more. She then went on to describe his big cock as the polar opposite of Matt.

She wasn't trying to be mean to Matt, but he pushed the subject and she was always honest with him.

It was then that Matt peaked around the corner from the kitchen to get a glimpse of Jerome and Katrina standing in the doorway.

"He brought her flowers, how nice," Matt thought to himself in a sarcastic tone.

The new couple then headed out the front door.

Katrina wasn't really interested in the dinner part of her date with Jerome, and although he was very nice and mannerly, she could tell that he was just itching to get her home and rip her cloths off. 
Almost immediately as they stepped out of the restaurant, the two of them were making out... heavily, while standing on the sidewalk. The making out started to turn into grabbing, and before they let it get out of control, Jerome spoke up.

"Can I get you to come home with me tonight?" he said.

"I tell you what, you come home with me," she said.

"Are you sure, I just want you, I don't want anything to do with your husband."

"No, no, it's fine," she said "he won't be involved. Him and I have never fucked and we're not starting tonight."

She grabbed at the bulge in his pants with a coy smile.

"Especially not when I can have this."

When they got back to the house, Matt was still awake watching a movie and Penelope was asleep in her bedroom.

They nearly fell through the doorway of the house they were making out so heavily. 

Matt heard the commotion and sprang up, calling out,

"Are you home already Katrina?"

It was then he saw the two of them making out and already starting to tear at each others clothing.

"Yeah," she said in a breath between tongue twirling sessions.

"We're going into the bedroom. Don't come in."

Just as she said that, the two of them quickly moved to the first floor master bedroom as if they were one mass. The door closed behind them with a solid clunk. Matt sunk back down into the couch.

For the next hour he heard various faint moans and banging. Thankfully not enough to wake up Penelope.

Then he decided to get up and head into the kitchen for a refill of his cola. It was already past eleven o'clock and he never went to bed this early. Not that he had a bedroom to go to bed in at this point.
 
As he was closing the fridge, Katrina came hurrying into the kitchen. She was completely naked, her body still slender all around except for the protruding baby bump. She was radiant and glistening in sweat. Her hair partially drenched as if she had just come in from an intense run under the hot sun.

"Hey," she said, as she moved past him to the cupboard next to the sink. Her voice out of breath, it barely sounded like her, and she paid little mind to him being there. 
"Just getting some water."

It was then that Matt heard a voice from the bedroom.

"Hey! Get me a glass after all."

The voice was of course Jerome, but strangely the first thing Matt could think of when hearing it was "I hope that wasn't loud enough to wake up Penelope." 
The thought quickly passed when Katrina spoke up again.

"You're going to need to mix up a bottle of formula in case she wakes up, he milked me pretty dry." 
She was panting a little when she said it before taking a sip of the water. She began to walk away, the two glasses in her hands, when she quickly turned around again to face Matt.

"He's going to fuck my ass," she said. 
She gave a careful little downward elbow motion to her bum, with a wink and a bright smile. She then turned and hurried back into the bedroom, closing the door behind her with a foot.

Matt stood there for what must have been two minutes before he snapped out of the shock. His wife had never had anal sex. She had made a sour face when they last talked about the subject, before they were married. Like that was something she would never do.

It took all of this strength to walk inch by inch to the bedroom door, where he stood outside and listened for a few moments. He could hear Jerome let out a little laugh and Katrina giggle like a school girl. He stood there for several minutes. Then he heard Jerome say "Here, get on your hands and knees." 
This was followed by a little squeal of excitement from Katrina.

"I can' believe I'm doing this," she said.

"It might hurt at first, but once you get used to it, you're gonna love it," he replied. 

At that point Matt was torn between his curiosity and the deep anxiety in his stomach that was pushing him to walk away. Finally he made the choice to walk away. 
Just as he did he heard Katrina let out an "Oh my god!" Followed by what sounded like a high pitched sigh, that quickly turned into a deeper moan which seemed to come from the most satisfied part of her.

He didn't think he could, but at some point Matt feel asleep on the couch. By that point the two of them had been going at it for several hours and it was well past midnight. He heard the door open and close a couple times. Each time hoping it was Jerome leaving, but it was more water or at one point a snack before more of who knows what.

"Matt, come on get up." 
It was Katrina and she was fully dressed. The sun was out and the clock on the cable box read 11:26. 

"I let you sleep long enough, but Bree is going to be here soon and I haven't seen her in months. I'm trying to get the house a little tidy at least."

He was still groggy and everything seemed like a normal day, except for the fact that he was waking up on the couch. He wasn't even sure if everything that happened last night was real or a dream. It could have all been a dream the way Katrina was acting. But as he came more into consciousness he realized it hadn't been a dream.

Jerome was gone. He had left hours ago, sometime between five and six in the morning. He had worn Katrina out and she fell right asleep for a few hours, only to wake up around eleven, quickly get dressed, and start cleaning up the place.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh she's early," Katrina exclaimed frantically. 
"Go get some clean cloths on, those look slept in."

"That's because I slept in them," he said, standing up from the couch.

Matt made it into the master bedroom and closed the door behind him just as Katrina was opening the front door. He could hear muffled voices let out a shriek of happiness and could just imagine her jumping on Bree with arms wide open, tackling her in a hug.

He made his way over to the dresser. Surprisingly the bedroom was relatively clean, except for the messed up sleets, a couple water glasses on the bedside table, and a plate with few crackers and some dried up cheese slices on it. All of it evidence that last night was definitely not just a bad dream.

None of it was what drew his eye the most though. What caught his eye, were a pair of Katrina's panties just barely hanging onto the corner of the end table. How they survived hanging there the entire time through all of that, he would never know. He picked them up and noticed the crust of dry pussy juice lining the little fabric patch in the crotch. It flaked off in what seemed like thick wafers as he moved the fabric in his hands. He had picked up plenty of Katrina's panties in the past, even sniffed a few of them as he jerked off when she was out of the house. That was as close as he ever got to his wife's cunny. But he had never seen her girl sauce this thick on the fabric. She had to have been extremely excited before Jerome tore them off her and flung them across the bed.

He took a sniff anyway before throwing them down and getting dressed.

When Matt walked out of the room, Katrina rushed up to him.

"You've got to see this, you're never going to believe it," she said all excited.

Katrina walked him into the other living room where Bree was sitting on the couch. At first he didn't notice and then he saw that she was wearing a small short tee shirt that bared her midriff, and there is was, a round little belly.

"Can you believe it?" Katrina said with so much excitement in her voice. 
"She's pregnant. And you're never going to believe who the father is."

"Sure isn't me," he said sarcastically under his breath.

"Terance," Katrina squealed in delight.

"Thee Terance?" Matt asked in surprise.

"Yes, and it happened the same night I got pregnant," she explained. "Bree never told me."

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Bree said.
"I was going to tell you but I wanted to do it in person and work got so hectic. Having to go out of town for a few months. You know how it goes. I just didn't have the opportunity till now."

Katrina rushed over and gave her another big hug, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"But when did it happen?" Katrina was a little confused.

"He came inside my pussy first, but then he butt fucked you didn't he?"

"Yeah," Bree explained. 
"He came a little bit in my ass, but not much at all. He had spent it all inside you."

"Well it only takes a little bit, could it have come out of your ass and you know, dripped down?" Katrina inquired.

"No don't you remember?" Bree shot a quick suspicious look over to Matt, unsure if she should be going into this much detail in front of him. "When I sucked his cum out of you, I swallowed some of it, but there was a whole bunch of it in my hand. I was rubbing my clit and fingering myself with it, even when he was fucking me in the ass. It was everywhere. There was so much of it. It wasn't just your pussy covered in it."

"No I don't remember that, I guess I didn't notice. I was still pretty much riding on clouds when I saw him bend you over," Katrina said. 
"But oh my god this is so exciting. We're both gonna be mommies to half siblings."

Matt snapped. Not out loud. Somewhere in his head something went off. As if he were no longer himself.

"Hey I have to use your bathroom real quick," Bree said while letting out a small laugh. 
"You know how it is, shrinking bladder."

"Definitely. But we're having some problems with the half bath in the hallway, just use the one in the master bedroom," Katrina said.

Bree walked out of the room, giving a little elbow and smile to Matt. 
"Cheer up dude," she said before exiting.

Katrina got up and walked up to Matt. She waved a hand in front of his face, breaking his far off stare.

"You there?" she laughed. 
"I'm going to make us all some sandwiches."

She walked the opposite way Bree had went. Through the dining room to the kitchen, rather than through the foyer to the bedroom. 
Matt got up, turned, and headed to the bedroom. He didn't feel like he was in his body anymore. He felt like he was watching it move on its own. 
Something inside of him was off. 
He quickly made it to the bedroom and walked to the master bathroom door, which was cracked open. He stepped in, quickly closing the door behind him with a surprising quiet sound.

"What are you doing?" Bree exclaimed. Not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

She was sitting on the toilet with her jeans and panties pulled down to her ankles. Matt grabbed her and pulled her off the toilet, smacking her into the counter top. Her waist slightly bent over the sink as much as she could with her pregnant belly. He put a hand over her mouth and with the other he grabbed a handful of her ass. She mumbled something.

"I'm sick of it," he said.
"I've never got to fuck my wife. We've been married for three fucking years. I'm raising one child that isn't mine because she fucked some mechanic shortly after we were married. Then she has a threesome with you and some other fucking dude."

He went on in a frantic state.

"Last night I had to listen to my wife fuck some other dude all night long."

She could hear the frustration in his voice. 

"Now you swing by after months, and you're knocked up by the same fucker from the same night as my wife. A threesome mind you. One that should have involved me and you and her. Not some fuck face you sluts met all sloppy drunk at a nightclub."

She was listening to him. She wasn't struggling or screaming for help. He went on. Sweat starting on his forehead. Veins starting to pop out.

"She's my wife. It should have been me and only me the whole fucking time. That baby in your cunt should be mine."

She gave him a surprised look when he said that. As if she thought he was acting too entitled. Her mouth still covered by his hand. 

"I asked her about a threesome with you and she laughed it off. But then you two did it anyway, without me. I have half a mind right now to walk you in that other room and then fuck the shit out of both of you."

As he said that last part he slammed his middle finger straight up Bree's clenched asshole. She shrieked a little but it was muffled under his hand.

"Get you both knocked up with my kids, like it should be. Like it should have been!"

He kept his middle finger planted firmly up her ass, even as he heard her mumble something again.

"What?" he said. 
"You got something to say?"

He let off his hand from her mouth just enough to hear what she would say next

"Then do it," she said.

"What?" he replied. His voice still stern and commanding.

"Then do it," she repeated. Louder this time. 
"Fucking do it. Do everything you just said. Be a man and take us."

He pushed harder on his finger, getting it a little further up her ass. His hand firmly between her butt cheeks, as they wrapped around his fist.

"I will," he replied. 
He pulled out his hard dick from his pants and his finger from her ass at the same time.

Katrina had over exaggerated her expression of his small size. Matt was average. More importantly, he was sexually frustrated beyond belief. He positioned his dick in the gap of Bree's thighs and slapped it against her bare slit. He let it rest there, pressed against her tight little doorway.
It was wet, and he couldn't tell if it was pee or cream. Maybe a mix of both. But it didn't matter. He was there all the same. Finally.

"If I fuck you right you now, it's because you want it right?" he questioned. 

He was still in the mode, but beginning to sober enough that he didn't want to be accused of rape. Not thinking clear enough yet to realize what he had already done was just that. If she wanted to call the police.

12