Katrina Mature BBW Finds a Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers

":I brought some lube if you are interested in anal. I have only had a few women anally due to my size." Dan added.

"I cleaned out my bowels with a two quart enema an hour before you picked me up."

"You are a naughty girl Kat. You had your pussy waxed and cleaned out your ass just for me. I very much am flattered."

"Yes guilty as charged. I saw the way you looked at me on our dates."I said with a grin.

Dan slid my robe off my shoulders and played with the straps of my G-string. He pulled it tight into my ass as he kissed me. I kneeled before his nude body and deep throated his flaccid penis to his ball sack. He rapidly hardened in my mouth and again stretched my mouth and throat around his huge girth. I was still that two inches shy of my goal. He didn't seem to notice as he looked down at me with lust. I scooted back from his erection and massaged his muscled calves.

"I want you to eat my ass again before you sodomize me." .I said with a smile as I held his thick penis before my face.

"Move to the center of the bad all fours and stick your butt up in the air." He commanded.

I did as he said and he moved my G-string to the side as he slid down on all fours behind me. His tongue found my anus immediately and the tip entered my sphincter. After a few minutes his tongue licked the edges of my pussy and he teased my clit as he massaged the cheeks of my big ass. His mouth and tongue again attacked my ass hole. His fingers entered my pussy and probed my cunt I was extremely wet and felt the intimate nature of our lust. His four fingers stretched my pussy as he fucked me with his hand. He added his thumb and slowly slid his entire hand in my pussy wrist deep. My pussy was stretched to the limit as he fist fucked me while he performed analingus on me.

"Wow Dan that feels amazing. You can't talk with my ass in your face?"

Dan mumbled and grunted as his tip of his tongue slid back into my anus. He removed his hand from my cunt and I felt my pussy gape open. I felt empty. He sat up and reached for his bottle of lube. His lubed finger slid completely into my ass. Dan finger fucked my ass as he poured more lube into my ass. He added another finger and it felt nice. I was able to take three of his fingers easily.

"Dan I have a vibrator in my purse. That might help prepare me."

"You amaze me Kat. You are so naughty. Why would you have that in your purse?"

."Occasionally I use it to get myself off. I hide it in my purse so Tabitha would not see it."

I rolled over and retrieved my purse from the night stand and handed the vibrator to Dan. I slid my G-string off and repositioned myself on all fours in front of him.

"This will do nicely Katrina. The pointed end should go in your ass easily. "

He lubed the six inch plastic vibrator and tongued my anus as he turned it on. Dan removed his tongue from my ass and slid the first three inches into my ass hole. It felt very good and the vibration made my clit hard. He gently added the rest of the vibrator into my sphincter until it bottomed out. Daniel removed the vibrator and my ass hole gaped open. He stuck his tongue deep into my ass and flicked it against the walls of my rectum. He put the vibrator back in and fucked me hard and deep for several minutes.

He pulled the vibrator out of me and turned it off and dropped it on the floor. I looked back and watched him as he lubed up his big cock. My anus was gaped open again. Dan moved behind me and slid the head of his penis into my gaping ass hole. My ass gripped his thick cock. I tensed up as I felt the first third of his cock push into my ass. I bit my lip as he moved his cock in and out shallowly.

"Dan you are so big! Take it easy please." I said through clenched teeth.

"I will Kat. You feel amazing. Your ass is very slick and tight. I will give you more cock in a few minutes. You will soon beg me to fuck you hard after you get loosened up."

"I think I love you Dan."

He slid another two inches into my anus after that remark.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I yelled out.

Dan ignored my noise and slid more thick cock into my ass. He was now about six inches inside of me.

"How are you doing Katrina?'

"How much is in my ass baby?" I asked.

"About six inches in." He answered.

"Put it all in me now Dan."

With one motion he pushed balls deep into my anus. I had taken about seven inches in my throat and pussy and now had all nine inches of his thick erect penis in my ass. He held his entire length inside me as I got use to his size.

"Do you want me to go easy or hard?" He asked.

"Fuck my ass hole hard big boy." I said.

Daniel sodomized me hard and deep. I have never felt anything like this in my life. He ass fucked me doggy-style for about ten minutes.

"Hey Kat let me move on top of you into a missionary position for a while."

"Sounds good to me stud." He said.

Dan got on his knees and scooted off me. His cock slid out of me and I felt totally empty. I rolled over on my back and spread my legs wide and raised them high in the air. Dan moved between my legs and held my ankles as he aimed his thick erection at my gapped open anal canal .Without hesitation he slid his entire hardened penis into me balls deep.

"Fuck me hard in my tight ass hole." I ordered.

We looked into each other's eyes as he plunged his cock rapidly into my ass. We kissed as his cock drove into my bowels. His hands pushed my legs and feet higher as he rode me. Dan was fucking my ass hole with his entire length. On his upstroke my ass was gaped open and on the down stroke his balls slapped my ass as he bottomed out. He moved his upper torso up so he could look at me as he ass fucked me. I pushed my foot into his face. My big toe made contact with his mouth. He looked confused.

"Suck momma's toes. While you fuck her ass hole." I said.

He smiled at me and swallowed my big toe and sucked on it as he sodomized me. I moved my smaller toes and spread them open before his mouth. He swallowed the front of my thong sandal clad foot and sucked. Dan moved off my foot and placed my feet together and grasped the heels of my wedges as he fucked my ass.

"I love your feet Kat."

Dan moved my feet in front of his face and took my sandals off so he could swallow my toes. He deeply fucked me as he placed my feet together and sucked on my smallest toes. I wiggled my toes in his mouth as I felt the intensity of my anal fucking. Dan rose higher in his mount and pushed four fingers into my swollen cunt. He added his thumb and began fist fucking my pussy as he filled my anus. His fucking pace increased as he fisted my ass. I was getting close to cumming now. My breathing increased and I was starting to twitch. He pulled out of my pussy and fingered my hard clit. That sent me over the edge.

"AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh!t I am cuuummmmming!, I am cuuummmmming!, I am cuuummmmming!" I screamed.

I convulsed in orgasm with the eyes rolled back in my head. Dan showed no mercy and brutally fucked me in the ass as I squirmed underneath him. After about another dozen deep strokes into my orgasmic contortion he was cumming.

"In your mouth Kat." He grunted.deeply.

He jumped up and pushed his twitching cock over my face. I opened my mouth wide and the first load of thick semen shot inside my open mouth. I swallowed the upper half of his penis as he emptied thick bolts of semen into my mouth. I was able to taste his cum this time. It was slightly salty and a little bitter. I enjoyed swallowing his thick pungent semen.

We smiled at each other as I swallowed the last drops of his semen and licked my lips.

The End

mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers
12