Katrina's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Katrina and Martin are punished for cover-up.
6.3k words
4.46
8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fiction is part 2 of an ongoing story. Any correlation with persons alive or dead is purely happenstance.

**********************************************************************************************************

At 4:40, Martin and Katrina met in the elevator and rode to the top floor. Martin and Katrina hesitantly walked out of the elevator and checked in with Audrey. Katrina's legs were trembling, and Martin shone in a nervous sweat. Audrey, a lovely woman, gatekept for Felicity, was sharp as a tack. Martin felt a sense of impending doom as he stood in front of Audrey.

"We are here to see Miss Hedwig," Martin said.

"She will see you one at a time. You are to go in first, Miss Phillips. She will see you now," Audrey said.

Katrina entered Felicity's office. Felicity Hedwig was the most beautiful woman Katrina had ever seen. Miss Hedwig was thirty-five years old with long, raven black hair. Her smart attire did not conceal her shapely body. Felicity Hedwig's no-nonsense demeanor scared Katrina as she walked in. Felicity's aura exuded authority, and Katrina found this attractive. Katrina could not explain this; she did not favor women sexually, but something about Felicity made her clitoris tingle. Perhaps it was the dominant way Felicity presented herself.

"Have a seat," Felicity said.

Katrina sat on the edge of an overstuffed leather office chair. She knew it must be about the money, and she planned to take full responsibility for it.

"You wished to see me?" Katrina asked.

"Yes, the auditors have found an anomaly with an account in your section," Felicity said.

"I can explain it. I took the money to pay for my mother's medical expenses, but Martin paid it back," Katrina said.

"I know that already, but you still stole from the company," Felicity said.

"I am sorry, I will never do it again," Katrina said.

"That changes nothing. Trust is important at H and S," Felicity said.

"Please forgive me. I will never do it again," Katrina said.

Felicity already had seen to that any further transactions would require multiple signatures. She felt shocked to need to instill these practices with such trivial amounts. Felicity could care less about the money; she wanted honesty and obedience.

"Now I want to see what your coconspirator has to say. Audrey, show Mr. Wellington in," Felicity said.

"He did not do anything wrong. I stole the money," Katrina said.

Miss Hedwig shushed her sternly before Martin came in.

"Mr. Wellington, sit down," Felicity said.

Martin looked at Katrina, and he could tell she was distressed. He looked at Miss Hedwig to see if he could discern anything. She glared back at Martin, and he could tell Felicity was angry with him. Martin sat in an overstuffed office chair just to the right of Katrina. He could not help but fantasize about Felicity controlling him. Her personality ruled the room, and Martin wanted to align under her. His penis began to stir; he hoped Felicity would not notice it.

"What do you have to say about the cash mystery?" Felicity asked.

"I repaid the money," Martin said.

"That does not change the fact that someone stole money," Felicity said.

"I am sorry, Miss Felicity," Martin said.

"I require honesty and obedience from my subordinates. Will you pledge both to me?" Felicity said.

"Yes, I promise," Martin said.

"Yes, I promise," Katrina said.

"Both of your honesty has helped your case. I must still punish you," Felicity said.

"Punish us?" Martin asked, trying to hide how much he wanted it. He only somewhat succeeded, and Felicity could see through him, especially since his semi-hard erection was pushing against his pants.

"Yes, if you want to keep your jobs, you will do as I say," Felicity said.

"I agree to do as you say, Miss Hedwig," Martin said.

"How about you, Katrina, what do you say?" Miss Felicity asked. What a compliant man, how perfect, Felicity thought.

"I am the one who stole the money. I should be the only one punished," Katrina said. Two naughty submissives, just as I hoped, Felicity thought.

"Are you presuming to tell me what I should do?" Felicity said forcefully.

"No, Miss Felicity," Katrina said.

"I want you both to remove all your clothes and place them folded on the corner of my desk. Unless you would rather resign," Felicity said.

Katrina removed her blue dress as Martin unbuttoned his shirt. Felicity noticed Katrina was without panties.

"Only sluts run around without panties," Felicity said.

"I am sorry, Miss Felicity," Katrina said.

"Don't be sorry, I like sluts," Felicity said.

Katrina blushed and folded her dress. She took off her bra and folded it up. Martin had all his clothes folded up on the right corner of her desk except his underwear. He was still in his boxers as his erection tented them.

"Leave the thigh-high stockings on; they make you look slutty, Katrina," Felicity said.

Katrina felt embarrassed by Felicity's continued slut-shaming. Martin hesitated, still in his boxers.

"I hate boxers, Martin; take them off and never wear them again," Felicity said.

"Yes, Miss Felicity," Martin said as he removed them self-consciously, revealing his sizeable erection.

They were now both nude, and Felicity locked their clothes into a drawer.

"Now, both of you bend over my desk. The two lovers bent over her sizeable executive desk,

Felicity took a studded black leather paddle out of the desk drawer. She rubbed it on both of their backsides. She liked what she saw, what a pair of sexy subordinates.

"I like my slaves without pubic hair, Martin," Felicity said.

"Sorry, Miss Felicity," Martin said.

"I want you to count the strokes. I will decide when to stop depending on how long it takes to redden your backsides," Felicity said.

Felicity smacked Katrina first and then Martin.

"One," Katrina said.

"One," Martin said.

Martin was blatantly erect; he liked Felicity spanking him. The two lovers called out the second blow as well.

"Three," Katrina said as the third whack landed on her backside.

"Three," Martin said as Felicity administered the third one on him.

When she had spanked them forty times each, they both counted out "forty."

"Your bottoms are nice and red now," Felicity said.

Martin had a hard rock erection; it was apparent to Felicity he liked receiving spankings as much as Katrina. Felicity was pleased by their pliant submission.

"I think everyone will have left by now. Stand up," Felicity said.

The two lovers waited for her to give them back their clothes.

Felicity sat on the front of her desk and opened her legs. Felicity was not wearing panties either, and her pussy was hairless; she had proven herself a slut by her definition. She unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her front fastened bra.

"Lick my pussy, Katrina. Martin suck my nipples," Felicity ordered.

Katrina licked pussy for the first time as Martin suckled Felicity's big nipples. Katrina attempted to perform cunnilingus the way she liked Martin to do it for her.

"You are not very experienced at cunt licking, are you slut?" Felicity asked.

"No, I have never done this before," Katrina said.

"You will get better with practice," Felicity said.

Felicity, horny from spanking them, climaxed on Katrina's soft tongue all the same. Felicity took a television remote out to press a button, and a screen lowered from the ceiling.

"I want to show you my favorite show, but it appears it canceled," Felicity said.

She pushed play, and Katrina and Martin now appeared on the screen. They were in Martin's office. This video showed Martin spanking and making love to Katrina for the first time.

"I love this episode, but my very favorites are the ones that the time stamp show it is during company hours," Miss Felicity claimed sarcastically.

Martin looked at Katrina, and they could see the terror in one another's eyes. They had no idea of the secret camera.

"I understand the show will have a new director in the upcoming episodes," Felicity said.

"A new director?" Martin asked.

"Yes, but she has yet to get the actors under contract," Felicity said as she snickered.

"What kind of contract? We are just amateurs," Katrina said.

"Do not worry; I will let you know of the conditions later," Felicity said.

"I am sorry for wasting company time, Miss Felicity," Martin said.

"It is alright, but I am afraid you will have to sacrifice your weekend to repay me," Felicity said.

"No problem, I will work all weekend," Martin said.

"I never said anything about work. I plan you to use you for other things," Felicity said.

She reached into her desk drawer and retrieved two black leather collars; one's width was thicker than the other.

"Put these on," Felicity said.

Katrina put the thin one on, and Martin donned the thick one. Felicity retrieved two leashes and clipped them into the collars. She pulled them as she walked towards the office door.

"Come along; we need to meet my sister at the airport," Felicity said.

She pulled them naked out into the hall and the executive's elevator and took the lift down to the executive's parking area. Katrina was not altogether nude; she still wore the thigh-high stockings. They looked terrified into each other's eyes. A white Mercedes limousine pulled up to the elevator, and the tall, distinguished uniformed male driver got out and opened its door.

"Good to see you, Mark," Felicity said.

"Nice to see you to Miss," Mark said.

"Get into the car," Felicity said.

Martin and Katrina hurried as fast as their leashes would allow into the limousine. The cold San Francisco summer air chilled their bodies as they quickly moved through the parking garage. Felicity took her time to torment her captives. They promptly took the slack out of their harnesses, choking themselves to get into the car. They sat on the backward-facing seat.

"I want you to remember your clothes will soon be miles from you," Felicity said, smiling.

Martin and Katrina looked at one another. Katrina noticed Martin was painfully erect, and Martin could smell the aroused aroma of Katrina's sex. The driver closed the door and returned to the driver's seat. The Limo widow tint ensured no one could see into the limousine.

"I want you two to masturbate for my amusement, but do not climax," Felicity said.

Martin wantonly stroked his cock, and Katrina rubbed her fingers excitedly between her pussy lips. They both enjoyed the humiliating subjugation.

"That is right, my sluts, spread your legs and show me what degenerates you are," Felicity said.

Katrina and Martin blushed as the humiliation of the exposure, shamed them to the core.

"Put your foot on the window ledge Katrina," Felicity ordered.

This position embarrassed Katrina even more.

"Finger your asshole for me, Martin," Felicity ordered.

Now it was Martin's turn to feel increased shame as he reluctantly complied. He slowly inserted his finger for Felicity's amusement. He felt even more ashamed that he evilly enjoyed the anal stimulation. Felicity relished how easily she could crush them. She intended to enjoy their weekend of submission immensely. A few minutes later, Felicity was soon bored with this activity.

"I want you two to make love for my entertainment," Felicity said.

"Here and now?" Katrina said.

"Yes, get on his lap facing him and let his big cock enter your wet pussy," Felicity ordered.

Katrina obediently did as asked. Martin's cock entered her moist crevasse. They went slow, figuring she would likely want to tell them how to proceed. Felicity turned on a camera to record the event.

"This is only a casting shoot, so no money shot Martin," Felicity said.

Every time they got close to climaxing, Felicity would stop them. It was torture for both of them as she edged them several times. They pulled up to the airport and drove through a private entrance. Wickedly, Felicity turned off the camera and sent the footage to her cloud storage. The limo pulled out onto the tarmac and to a waiting helicopter. They were both extremely frustrated by not being allowed to climax, though the two submissives were in heaven, loving how Felicity used them without any regard for their wishes.

"Time to switch vehicles, come along my pets," Felicity said.

Felicity pulled them by the collars into the Bell helicopter. The wide helicopter door now secured, it took off. Seated in the Helicopter was a woman who was the spitting image of Felicity.

"Martin and Katrina, say hello to Phoebe, my identical twin sister," Felicity said.

"Hello, Phoebe," Martin said.

"Hello, Phoebe," Katrina said.

Phoebe took Katrina's leash from Felicity and pulled Katrina to her as she spread her legs, revealing her exposed bald pussy under her skirt.

"Say hello properly by licking my pussy," Phoebe said.

Katrina licked her second snatch of the day. Her tongue could taste the flavor of Phoebe's excitement.

Felicity pulled Martin's collar.

"Show her the way to lick pussy, Martin," Felicity said.

Martin went down between Felicity's legs. He licked her labia. Martin sucked her clitoris, and Felicity soon climaxed, but her thighs still held him fast.

"Keep licking, slave," Felicity said as she greedily wanted another orgasm.

The Helicopter flew up the coast and out over the ocean. Martin licked his boss's pussy dutifully, bringing her off again. Katrina did the same for Phoebe for the first time.

"That was nice, wasn't it," Phoebe said.

They both returned to their seats and were stunned to see the views of the vast Humboldt coast. Martin and Katrina did not have long to enjoy the view as the trip was coming to an end. The Helicopter had already traveled 126 miles. The Helicopter began to set down on an ocean-view estate. The estate was on a remote C shaped island. Martin noticed a dock on the bay of the island's inland side, with no vessels moored to it. Martin sat back in his seat as the rotor stopped spinning. When the Pilot finished his checklist, he opened the door to allow the passengers out.

The four adults walked from the cliffside helipad down a set of stairs and continued through the secluded yard and into the large white seaside mansion. Phoebe pulled Katrina by her leash, and Felicity controlled Martin by his. They entered a large parlor. The estate seemed to be old, perhaps built in the late forties. Priceless art adorned the walls.

"This was our parent's retreat," Phoebe said.

The sixty-year housekeeper came into the salon to greet the twins. Faye was beautiful for sixty years old. She had work done, and it was high-dollar effective. Faye looked about 45 years old. When she saw Martin, her mouth dropped open.

"Hello, it is good to see you again, Girls," the woman said.

"What is wrong Faye, we have brought naked toys to play with before," Phoebe said.

"It is just he reminded me of someone," Faye said.

"Nevermind about that just yet. It is time for Phoebe to paddle their behinds," Felicity said.

"Shall I go get the paddle, Miss?" Faye asked as she looked at Phoebe.

"Yes, I love using that well-designed paddle," Phoebe said.

Martin and Katrina bent over a massive dining table, their asses displayed in a window facing the beach. Any person walking the beach would see them in an awkward, exposed stance. Bottoms out and legs slightly spread. They waited for Faye's return.

"Here you are, miss," Faye said as she handed Phoebe the paddle.

Phoebe held the wooden paddle menacingly. The paddle resembling a cricket bat had silver dollar size holes drilled through its flat face. She swung it through the air, and it whistled as the wind passed through it.

"I will give you each ten swats to start," Phoebe said.

Martin and Katrina's faces showed fear as they had heard the whistling paddle.

Their mother, Beatrix Hedwig, designed the corporal devise's holes for psychological and strategic properties. Addison had crafted it in his shop, and painfully for him, it was expertly wielded by Beatrix, his wife. This fact had only been told to the twins by Faye after her parent's death. They sadly had perished in a plane crash.

"What on earth is this?" Phoebe had asked when they were going through their parent's things.

"It is how your mother kept your father in line," Faye had said.

Nothing lets skeletons out of the closet like sudden death. The twins then discovered their mother's diary, and when they read it.

"Mother wrote it all down how she took control of father," Phoebe said.

"Let me see that?" Felicity said.

"It is unreal; they had a whole other life out at this estate," Phoebe said.

Back in the present, and the twins are spanking the couple.

"Count the blows," Phoebe said.

She landed the first on Katrina.

"One, Miss," Katrina said.

Her paddle devilishly found Martin's posterior next. Felicity sat on a nearby chair to enjoy the show. Faye returned to her duties.

"One, Miss," Martin said.

"Two, Miss," Katrina gasped as her second strike landed.

"Two, Miss," Martin said.

The paddle, excellently designed, put both asses were on fire with pain from only the second blow. The two struggled to stand still. Phoebe enjoyed their reaction and waited for them to calm before tormenting them again with another hard paddle slap.

"Three, Miss," Katrina said as she just kept from balling like a baby.

"Three, Miss," Martin said, his voice quivering.

The pain was causing both of their eyes to barely water. Another one would likely bring them to be full-on tears. Felicity perversely enjoyed their torment.

"Four, Miss," Katrina said as she almost began to cry.

"Four, Miss," Martin said as he struggled to hold back tears.

Five more blows each, and as yet, neither had cried. Phoebe was upset about this and was going to hit them harsher on the tenth blow. Phoebe hit them both again, wanting mercilessly to see them cry; she was a cruel Mistress. Her spoiled up-bring afforded her little sympathy for others.

"Ten, Miss," Katrina said as the tears flowed.

"Ten, Miss," Martin said as he too let his tears stream down his face shamelessly.

Martin's cock was harder than it had ever been, and Katrina was likewise affected. Felicity, overexcited by the corporal display, pushed Martin onto his back and mounted his cock cowgirl style. His ass, still on fire, hurt as she crushed it into the polished hardwood floor. Phoebe pulled Katrina onto the interior designer, created couch, and engaged in 69 sex with her. Of course, Phoebe was on top. Felicity's pussy was milking his cock, and her muscle control felt uncannily good to Martin. Martin was very excited and quickly ejaculated into Felicity's sex. She lovingly collapsed on his chest as her nervous system ignited with passion as well.

Felicity stood up and pulled his leash, bringing him up to his knees. She pulled his face into her vagina.

"Lick that mess out; I never gave you permission to cum," Felicity said.

Martin licked his sperm dutifully out of Felicity. Phoebe and Felicity's eyes locked in knowing agreement. Felicity climaxed violently as his tongue did her required oral housekeeping.

"He is perfect for you," Phoebe said.

Katrina still obediently licked Phoebe into another orgasm as Phoebe's legs still pinned her down. Katrina experiencing her second orgasm, was likewise impressed with Phoebe as her tongue found pleasure zones in Katrina that she had yet to encounter. They climaxed in a heap.

"Come on, it is time to shave off all that nasty pubic hair, Martin," Felicity said.

Felicity pulled Martin into her suite.

"Come on, Slut Katrina, let us go take a swim in the ocean," Phoebe said.

Phoebe pulled Katrina into her suite to put on swimsuits.

"I am just here for my vacation; I run the East Coast Division," Phoebe said.

Meanwhile, Felicity had used electric clippers to remove all Martin's body hair. She now lathered his body with shaving cream and proceeded to shave his entire body. Martin hated his body hair but had never been brave enough to remove it on his own. When she finished the last bit of hair on his balls, she took her clothes off and pulled him into the tub. Martin had never seen such a beautiful woman nude before. His face displayed his awe. Her voluptuous body beckoned his eyes, and he looked upon it shamelessly.

12