Katrin's Journey

Story Info
Katrin learns lessons, which will serve her well.
7.2k words
4.26
9.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that desert down there. You're like a bald old man," Katrin heard Sabine Fromberg comment, causing her to turn away. "Ha ha, there's no need to be embarrassed. You might have a bald bush, but your body's nice. Look at those tight buttocks, and your tits are bigger than mine,"

"You are more beautiful," Katrin replied quietly, continuing to stand side-on to her friends, while she soaped herself.

It was true. Of the three girls in the showers, Sabine was the best looking and she knew it.

"More beautiful and with a nice thick thatch," Sabine said running her fingers through her dark pubic hair, while she and the third girl Monika laughed.

Katrin laughed along with them, while rinsing the soap off, aware Sabine was being mean to her again. Katrin didn't like the girl much. Monika was her longtime friend, with Sabine only recently coming into their lives.

The three girls all squealed in unison, as the showers ran cold.

"You girls alright in there?" a male voice called, Katrin recognizing it as Monika's brother, Andreas..

"Yes; the shower went cold; that's all," Monika called back.

"He'd love to come in and check, I'll bet," Sabine said with a broad smile, as she began to dry herself.

"Oh Sabine, you're so naughty, some of the things you say. He's my brother," Monika berated her friend.

"Well he wouldn't be looking at you, would he? He'd be looking at Katrin. He'd like to see her right now, with her bald tushy."

Katrin self-consciously covered the area her friend was referring to, pretending to dry it.

"Look she's rubbing herself just thinking of him. Look at those pink nipples grow," Sabine continued, as she and Monika dissolved into raucous laughter.

Katrin giggled, but was not at all comfortable with Sabine's crudeness. She was fully aware Andreas liked her, but she did not like it being verbalized so crudely. The young women wrapped towels around their bodies.

"Don't look you perverts," Monika yelled through the door, before they all ran through the common room to the bedroom, which the three of them shared with a fourth girl, Marion.

Katrin saw the four men avert their eyes, but knew Andreas would turn to look. He liked her alright, she could tell, her radar now far more honed than it had been a year ago. However, she'd never returned his interest, especially in the past year when she'd gotten a boyfriend.

In the room they found Marion, sitting on her bed. She didn't acknowledge them when they came in. A tall, average looking girl, with long hair, Marion never showered with the other girls. She would take a cold shower later. Katrin put this down to her being shy and self-conscious. She wondered how Marion would get on in the West, where Katrin had read all women were beautiful and vibrant, but needed to have their wits about them, for fear of being exploited.

The three young women ignored Marion while they quickly dressed; clothing themselves against the cold. The drafty prefabricated building offered little warmth. Katrin donned warm tights under her knee-length dress.

"Bulgaria! What a cold shit hole," Sabine grumbled. "I can't see why people come here to holiday."

"They come in summer for the most part," Katrin replied "In summer it's warm... hot even."

"Well maybe so, but it's still a shit hole. Turkey had better be warmer than this."

"Quiet Sabine. Don't speak of that; even here," Monika warned her friend.

"No one can hear," Sabine snapped, starting to comb out her dark hair.

"Even so, we're here on holiday. That is what we say."

"No one would believe that," Sabine continued. "There are hardly any other German tourists here at this time of the year. We stand out like... like Katrin's nipples."

"Can you stop being so crude," Katrin complained.

"Oh, look who's got her nose out of joint."

"You're always picking on me."

"Well that's because you're an easy target. You lack sophistication."

"Monika!" Katrin said, turning to her friend for support.

"Don't be so mean to her Sabine."

"Oh well, I'll try. Sorry Katrin, it's just this place, the cold... surely it will be warmer in, TURKEY," the attractive woman yelled the countries name, before breaking into fits of giggles.

"You put all our lives at risk," Katrin said quietly.

"Oh do I, you little virgin bitch," Sabine sneered, before beginning to loudly sing. "We're all going to Turkey, we're all going to Turkey, hooray, hooray, we are going to..."

Monika joined in, just before the door flew open.

"Be quiet you girls! What do you think you're doing?" Herr Lehmann roared angrily.

"Oh Papa..." Monika began.

"Quiet I said! You're grown women, but you think this is a game, where you can carry on like little girls. Stassi informants could be anywhere. We will never get to the West if you keep carrying on like that. We'll all get to a prison cell or worse. Now shut your mouths."

The four girls all bowed their heads. Katrin had never heard Herr Lehmann yell like that. It crossed Katrin's mind to state it wasn't her or Marion, but she knew that would bring further bullying from the other two. This saddened Katrin. Sabine she could understand, because she was a bitch, but Monika disappointed her. She'd been Katrin's best friend for many years. Now she'd fallen under the spell of the attractive Jewish girl. Katrin refused to back down to her. She knew it best to say nothing, but couldn't help herself.

"Anyway, I'm not a virgin, although I doubt I've been with as many men as you."

"Oh ho, the little mouse roars. So, you're no virgin. Then tell us who has pierced your bald petal," Sabine continued, thrusting her pelvis forward to emphasize the body part she was speaking of.

"Stop it you two," Monika said, clearly tiring of her friends fighting. "Katrin had a boyfriend. Jurgen... from the factory..."

"Monika!" Katrin interrupted, scared her friend was about to divulge things she'd told her in confidence.

"Well it's true. He is your only boyfriend, so, if you are no virgin, he must be the one," Monika said, deliberately playing down how much she knew about Katrin and Jurgen's intimacy.

"So; it's Jurgen who took his wurst and speared you with it. Dumb Jurgen the factory worker. What a catch he must be," Katrin heard Sabine taunting, as she snatched her coat and fled the room.

"Are you girls arguing again?" Herr Lehmann asked.

"No! Just talking," Katrin lied. "When will we leave here Herr Lehmann? "

"Soon! Maybe tomorrow night. It will be cold, but the weather forecast says no wind, so maybe we go. By the morning we will be in Turkey," Herr Lehmann whispered. "You are ready Katrin?"

"Yes... I think so."

"Of course you are Katrin," he said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "You are stronger than the other girls... and brighter. You will flourish in the West."

Katrin nodded her head, glanced at Andreas, before wrapping her coat tightly around her. She walked through the kitchen, where the older two women were preparing the dinner and outside to stand by the kitchen door. It was the only place to be alone with her thoughts. Talk of Jurgen saw 20-year-old Katrin begin to recall how she'd come to be in the south of Bulgaria, mere kilometers from the Turkish border.

------------------------------

Katrin had been born in East Germany in 1957. Her mother, still traumatized by experiences in World War Two, had taken her own life when Katrin was 8 years old and her younger brother Thomas only three. She'd placed her head in their gas oven and turned it on. Katrin had found her, breathing in the gas and spent some days in hospital herself. Their father had raised both children on his own. He was an unemotional man, who drank to excess and gave his children little affection. In addition, Katrin had never been comfortable with how he acted around her when drunk. Some of his advances had required a serious rebuff, on her part.

Despite all this, Katrin was intelligent and excelled at school. However, at age 15 she'd had to leave and go to work, undertaking menial work in a local factory. She'd little in common with the other workers and found it difficult to adapt or find friends there. She did maintain a friendship with Monika, who she'd known at school. Monika's father, Herr Lehmann, had been Katrin's teacher for a year.

The factory work was mind numbingly mundane, but Katrin continued to read everything she could get her hands on, much of it about life in the West. Much was censored in East Germany, but some information could be found, and Herr Lehmann gave her books and pamphlets. By the time she reached her late teens, Katrin became increasingly interested in the freedoms she read about.

Monika shared everything with Katrin and one day confided that her father intended for their family to flee to the West. Katrin begged Monika to ask if she could go with them and Herr Lehmann had agreed to this. There would be Monika; her parents; older brother Andreas; Herr Fluger; Herr and Frau Kruger and their daughter Marion. Herr Lehmann's plan was that they would flee through a southern country and that they'd go in winter, when no one would be expecting them to try. Subsequently, a number of things occurred to raise the numbers in the party.

First, Monika announced to Katrin that she'd told a new friend Sabine. She said her father had been furious, but had to agree to her coming, for fear Sabine might inform someone. Second, Katrin, who had virtually mothered her brother Thomas, knew she could not leave him behind with an uncaring father. She went directly to Monika's father.

Herr Lehmann considered her request. He knew Thomas well and liked the boy, but he also knew his planned escape group was growing out of hand. However, aware how much Katrin loathed her father, he agreed to take the 15-year old boy.

An earlier happening that summer, concerned Katrin personally. She'd never felt the need for a relationship previously, but her readings told her of the freedom's women enjoyed in the West. They were liberated in so many ways and Katrin felt she could not travel there without some experience of the opposite sex. In addition, she'd begun to experience a growing need for intimacy, the like of which she'd not previously felt. When Monika spoke of her boyfriends and what they got up too, Katrin felt a desire to be kissed; hugged; touched.

As suited her personality Katrin wasn't about to wait for true love to come along. She'd made a decision, formulated a plan and determined to enact it. She methodically surveyed her options and settled on Jurgen from the factory.

Jurgen Kraus was four years older than Katrin, who had just turned 20. He was an unlikely character for Katrin to choose as a first boyfriend. While worldly in a streetwise manner, he was a braggard who lacked intelligence. Katrin recognized this and was aware Jurgen had a number of former girlfriends at the factory. However, her options were limited, he was good looking, experienced and she felt he best suited her needs. She subtly let him know of her interest, as only a woman can do. Like a dog picking up the scent, Jurgen responded and soon they were kissing, up against the factory wall, after work.

Katrin planned out her life as much as possible, and hadn't gone into the relationship with Jurgen to merely stop at kissing. However, she didn't want to be seen as a slut, so kept her new boyfriend in check. It wasn't until their fourth date, lying in a secluded part of the local park, that she allowed him to remove her bra and feast on her breasts.

"Hmmm; C cups!" Jurgen swooned, confirming his experience by correctly guessing her size.

The feeling of his lips gently sucking her nipples, saw a pleasurable feeling spread like a warm liquid, through her inner thighs and lower stomach. This feeling of delight only heightened further when Jurgen took her hand and placed it on his trouser front. Even an inexperienced girl such as Katrin could not mistake the firm cock for anything else. Katrin was aware her untouched pussy was wet, but the thing in her boyfriend's jeans felt sizable and caused her to proceed cautiously. She put a stop to their fondling. Jurgen had protested, but accepted it and they'd both returned home frustrated, to tend to their own needs.

After that, each time they were alone, his fondling of her breasts continued to bring her delight. Eventually, on a warm summer night, after going to the early movies, Jurgen informed her his mother was out. Katrin wasn't naïve; alone indoors was a risk. However, she was confident she could remain in control.

"We'll go further for sure, but he'll desist if I say so. He always has in the past," Katrin thought.

Once back at Jurgen's house they'd shared some of his mother's apple schnapps. Katrin had drunk alcohol before and the schnapps merely went to give her a warm feeling. Then he'd led her to the sofa, where she slipped her sandals off.

They began to kiss and touch, undressing as they went. Katrin felt nervous, but determined to proceed. Once down to their briefs, they fondled each other through their clothing, before she allowed him to remove her bra. This had been the previous extent of their exploration.

Katrin closed her eyes as his mouth teased her nipples, while relishing the fingers working her pussy through her panties. Through his thin briefs, she held his shaft firmly in her hand, once again amazed to feel it grow. She moved her hand faster on him and Jurgen began to breath quicker. Suddenly he sat up.

"I'll show you my bedroom," he announced.

"Ummm," Katrin replied, a move to the bedroom not having been in her plan.

"Come! My mother might arrive home and discover us. That would not be good."

Katrin agreed that would not be good at all. She rose with her boyfriend, gathered her clothing, held it to her bare chest and padded barefoot up the stairs after him.

Katrin did not find Jurgen's bedroom at all welcoming. It smelt of male odor and he had photos of footballers, trucks and semi-naked women adorning the walls. Jurgen merely ripped the blankets off his single bed and sat down. He beckoned her to sit beside him. With little choice, Katrin did so and soon they were lying.

They resumed kissing and touching. Jurgen was again giving her breasts the attention she desired. She put her fingers into his hair by way of encouragement. When his fingers moved to her panty line, she knew full well where they would go next. She'd determined this was the next step and made no protest, merely continuing to kiss him. She wanted the fingers to slip down and touch her pussy for the first time. She moved to nibble on his ear lobe.

"Oh God," she gasped, as his fingers found her wet and aroused.

"You like me touching there," Jurgen said with a low laugh.

"It feels nice!"

Jurgen took her hand and pushed it under the line of his own briefs. For the first time she felt his hardness without any material in the way. After a brief hesitation, Katrin began to explore it. She'd thought it would be smooth and marveled at the ridges and bumps she discovered.

Suddenly Jurgen became more urgent, attempting to push her panties further down. Katrin stopped him.

"You take them off then," he said, sitting up, while she hesitated.

"I'm not sure... your mother?"

"She won't be home until ten. If you didn't want to get fully naked, why did you come up to my bedroom? A woman comes to a man's bed to get naked."

Katrin felt he had a point. However, she was nervous and considered ending it there; rebuffing him, just as she'd rejected her father's drunken advances. However, Jurgen wasn't her father, nor was he drunk.

"If this is what you want..." she said, drawing her panties down and off, dropping them on the ground.

"Fuck, you have a great looking body," Katrin was pleased to hear him say. "And not much hair down there. I like that."

Jurgen discarded his briefs. Katrin saw his cock spring free and stand fully erect, at a 45-degree angle. All their previous fondling had been while kissing. Katrin had never before seen a fully erect cock. To her inexperienced eye, it looked enormous. Instinctively, she placed a hand protectively over her pussy.

"Lie back down and part your legs," Jurgen ordered, now kneeling in front of her.

Katrin didn't like his blunt manner. She lay back, but kept her bent legs tightly wedged together.

"Can we maybe just kiss a while..."

"Open them. We've been kissing for over three weeks. Your wet; I'm hard. It's time we fucked," Jurgen continued.

Katrin looked at his face and then to his cock.

"It was always going to lead to this," she thought. "I can't go to the West still a virgin."

Slowly she parted her knees; the bare minimum. Jurgen put his hands between them and pried them wider. He shuffled forward, effectively preventing her closing her legs. He began stroking himself. Katrin became fearful.

"Will that fit in me?" she asked.

"You'll be tight, but you're wet. We'll get there. I always have before," he laughed, spitting on the palm of his hand and rubbing it onto his cock head.

Katrin saw the lust in his eyes and maintained her hand where it was. Jurgen merely took the hand and placed it on the bed beside her. He then pushed her legs still wider and lowered himself. Katrin screwed up her face to register her distaste, when he again spat on his hand and rubbed it on her pussy.

"It'll help," he said, bringing his spit coated cockhead to her lips. "Pull your legs back."

Katrin took hold behind her knees and pulled her legs back, toward her head. She felt very vulnerable, entirely exposed. Cock in hand Jurgen looked to seek out her hole. As he slipped up and down, his cock head worked its way between her outer lips. Such was her naivety, when he lodged at her entrance, Katrin wondered if he was already inside her.

"It feels like he might be..." she thought, at which point Jurgen jerked his pelvis forward.

"Owwww!" she screeched, dropping her legs as a sharp, searing pain shot through her pussy. "It hurts!"

She felt him withdraw and thought he was going to take it completely out of her. However, he merely placed his arms behind her knees, to hold her firmly in position. He thrust again, his cock stretching her tight virgin pussy.

"Oh Jurgen, please; it hurts, it hurts." she complained, beating her fist on his back.

"It always hurts the first time. You're too tense. Just relax!" he panted, now starting to move in and out of her.

Legs splayed wide apart, Katrin merely clung to her lover, with no choice but to accept her first cock. She did her best to relax her pussy muscles and accept him. This lessened the pain a little, but it was still uncomfortable. Jurgen sped up and Katrin listened to his breathing become increasingly urgent. She could tell he was enjoying it, even if she wasn't. Within minutes he let out a long moan and stopped his movements, remaining fully inside of her.

"He's finished," she thought. "I'm completely deflowered. That's good, at least!"

Jurgen released her legs and slumped down on top of her, still breathing heavily. Katrin lay there, looking up at the roof, unwilling to say anything. After a minute or so, to her relief, he withdrew and lifted himself up to kneel between her legs.

"Sorry! I was a too quick."

"You shouldn't have done that Jurgen. I didn't want too."

"Bullshit! You came to my home, up to my room, you took all your clothes off... your pussy was wet. You wanted too alright."

Katrin said nothing. She knew it was the truth. Her body had been ready, but she'd wanted more control. That hadn't occurred and it was this fact which upset her the most. She looked down her pale torso to see his hanging cock, red with her blood.

"Oh dear!"

"Shit!" Jurgen exclaimed, kneeling upright. "Oh shit! Your bloods on the sheet."

"Well that's what happens the first time," Katrin announced, happy to confirm to her boyfriend that it was indeed her first time.