Kat's Casual Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow!" Kat was thoroughly glazed, fresh goo dripping off her face to pool on her thickly-coated tits. "What a mess!" Her glasses were covered in it. Which was awesome. "I guess those things aren't just for show, huh." She licked up what she could from around her lips, yum, scooped up as much as she could with her fingers and slurped it into her mouth.

Kat removed her jizz-smeared glasses and saw a guiltily-pleased expression on Dan's face. "Oh fuck, that felt sooooo good!" You don't say. She got up off her knees, stretched, then set to rubbing the remaining goo over her chest like suncream. "Hey, Kat?" he asked hopefully, "suck me clean?" Well, he'd kind of earned it. She bent down, took his now only semi-stiff cock into her mouth and sucked off the last of his spunk.

"I guess it's going to take you a little while to get ready to go again, huh." She wiped the lenses and slipped her glasses back on.

"Well, yeah . . ." Dan looked down bashfully at his now-clean tool. "But in the mean time . . ." he licked his lips lasciviously.

Kat hopped onto the double bed, rolled over, and lay back, comfortably spreadeagled with her head resting on the pillows. She looked down her supine form and was rewarded with the sight of Dan getting between her spread legs. "Yeah, put that pretty face where it counts!"

"Oh, you think I'm pretty!" Yes. Kat put her hand on the back of his head and unceremoniously pulled him against her. He took the hint, nuzzling against her neatly trimmed bush before starting to lick eagerly at her wet snatch. Moaning happily, Kat lay back and gazed at the ceiling whilst Dan licked her pussy as eagerly as he'd sucked her tits. And he was pretty damn good too, sucking and licking at her wet folds, tongue-fucking her, working at her clit until her moans turned into squeals.

It wasn't long before Kat felt the first twinges of orgasm warmly approaching; Dan hadn't been the only one to get real worked up by all that teasing. Just as she was starting to look forward to repaying the favour and cumming on his face, Kat felt him pull his mouth away. She groaned, this time in frustration, but he spoke up before she had the chance to say anything.

"So, are you ready for it Kat?" He was breathing heavy, and his face was slick with sweat and juice. It suited him.

"Woah, your cock's ready to go again already?" Kat asked, impressed.

"Well- no. I was going to use yours."

"What do you-" He held up Kat's dildo. "Oh! Yeah, good idea." Kneeling beside her on the bed, Dan positioned the big fucktoy at Kat's pussy and started to slide it in. She gave a happy little moan as she felt its familiar thickness inside her, filling her nicely as Dan worked it deeper and deeper into her. He obviously wasn't embarrassed to be playing with Kat's toy, a definite point in his favour; and from the way he kept groping her still-sticky tits with his free hand, he wasn't cum-shy either.

The silicone shaft schlicked in and out of her gushing-wet cunt mercilessly, making her moan like a slut with every thrust. She'd been close to cumming before, now she was heading towards it faster and faster, feeling it build up inside her. In seemingly no time at all it happened, her moaning peaking in a sweet squeal as a hot hard orgasm poured through her. Her pale skin was flushed with exertion and wet with sweat as Dan slowly withdrew the dripping wet dildo from her tingling cunt.

Kat took a few moments to get her breath back, before mumbling "Oh yeah, that was a good idea." A sly smile appeared on her face. "Hey, Dan?" He looked over at her. "Suck me clean?" He didn't hesitate for a second, holding the glistening dildo up and putting as much of it in his mouth as he could manage -- which wasn't that much, by Kat's standards, but still -- and pulling it out again. He licked his lips and looked at her with an ever-so-slightly smug expression. Kat giggled "Ah, fuck you", sat up, and threw a pillow at him.

"So, are you ready to go again?" Dan asked, fending it off with his arm. "Because-" he gave his once-again fully erect cock a quick squeeze, "- I know I am!"

"Hell yeah I'm ready." Kat got up off the bed and stretched. "I wonder if your toy is as much fun as mine?"

"Let's find out!" He looked very eager. Kat looked over at the mirror; she did too. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she pushed him firmly towards the bed.

"Your turn to lie back and take it, I think." Dan let her push him down onto the bed and wriggled back until he'd taken her place in the middle. Kat climbed up and straddled him, held his hard cock in position, looked him in the eye, and winked. Just to enjoy the anticipation a moment longer. Then she lowered herself onto him, letting his throbbing-hard cock slide into her oh-so-wet pussy, closing her eyes and smiling broadly as she felt him inside her. After the workout he'd given her with that big dildo, and the way she was so fucking horny, Kat easily took the whole length; she paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation, then got to work.

She moved up and down on his cock, slowly at first, shifting her position around, building up her rhythm until she was riding him properly, getting it just right. Fuck, after all the teasing and playing it felt good to just take that cock, all the way down to those big fucking balls. It also felt good to feel him gazing up at her, his eyes drinking in her bouncing boobs, her unkempt hair, and the lustful expression on her face. His hands roamed up her thighs and onto her ass, squeezing and kneading her firm round cheeks as she rode him relentlessly. Better late than never; but then guys never did seem to pay enough attention to her ass. Kat ran her fingers over his chest, tracing the definition of his muscles and feeling the sweat on his skin. Mmmmmm.

As experienced and sexually skilled as Kat was, she knew just how to use her body, so many little tricks to maximise the pleasure for herself and her partner. She ignored all of them in favour of head-on brute force, riding his cock hard and fast, making herself into even more of a sweaty, sticky mess. She ground onto him without mercy, tossing her head back and moaning like a whore, dead set on fucking the both of them into the hottest, hardest orgasm possible.

Then she felt Dan's hands move from her ass to her waist, holding her back with his strong arms. "Hey, want to switch up for the home stretch?" Well, why not.

"Mmmm, alright, you can do some work for a change." Kat lifted herself off of him, sighing as his cock temporarily slid of her, and the two of them changed places once again. She lay back on the sweat-damp sheet, her legs spread, felt him put that cock back when it belonged. Dan started to thrust into her immediately, pinning her beneath his strong body as he drove it into her deep and hard. "Harder!" demanded Kat, "I want it all!" Her full, wet pussy felt so fucking good as he pistoned into her as hard as he could, Kat groaning with each thrust, those big balls slapping heavily against her.

Dan was so focused he wasn't even playing with her tits any more, concentrating totally on giving Kat the powerfucking she needed. "Oh fuck," he groaned, "so good, so fucking good, I'm-"

"Oh not yet babe, not yet" Kat squealed, half-begging and half-ordering, "I'm so close, I can feel it, oh, oh, make me cum!" Then it hit her, a full-on screamer of an orgasm, exploding out of her spasming pussy to flood her whole body with pleasure. She let out a wordless yell of sheer sexual bliss, let her tense body relax at last.

Dan was right behind her, starting to cum just as her orgasm was plateauing. As the aftershocks flowed through her shaking, exhausted body, he groaned "Kat!", and she felt him cumming deep inside her. His cock pulsed within her satiated cunt, flooding her depths with his cum; he pulled out znd it was still spurting, ropes of gooey jizz arcing out to splash onto her tits and belly, another outstanding load pouring out of him. The last few spurts fell onto her pussy, mixing with the cream already oozing out of her. "Oh, fuck!" Yeah, he said it.

The two of them disengaged and collapsed next to each other, breathing hard, stretching their limbs languidly. As they got their breath back, they found themselves laughing for no real reason. "Fuck dude, that was so much fun!" murmured Kat.

"You are something else, Kat, you really are."

"I know," she purred, "but it's nice of you to say so." It seemed like that smile was never going to leave his face.

"So" he asked, a few minutes later, "still think your toy is more fun?"

"Angling for compliments, are we?" He grinned. "Don't worry, yours is just as good."

"Glad to hear it. And-" he ran a finger lazily through the cum pooled in her belly-button and boop-ed her on the nose with it. "-you only get this with the real thing."

"Yeah, you sure know how to make a mess!" The last time she got a creaming this thorough there'd been three of them.

"Speaking of which- do you want to use the shower first? I think maybe you need it more than I do."

"Awww, how thoughtful!" Kat kissed him on the cheek. "But nah, you can go first. I'm gonna have to rest a little longer before I can get up."

Dan got up, though he almost fell off the bed on his first attempt, stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Kat lay there happily in a satisfied heap, breathing slowly and listening to the shower running.

A few minutes later, Dan came back out, looking a lot more presentable and generally with-it. He recovered his clothes from the various corners they'd ended up in and started dressing. "Uh, hey Kat?" he asked when he was done, a hesitant tone in his voice. For a moment she thought he was going to make things awkward and ask to stay the night, before he continued "um, could I keep your panties?"

"Wasn't wearing any." They'd been in such a hurry to strip he hadn't noticed. "I mean, there's a drawer full of clean ones if you want-"

"Oh, wouldn't be the same." He laced his shoes, stood up, sighed expansively. "I had a really nice time with you Kat." That silly smile reappeared. "I mean, obviously. Kinda thought I should say it though."

"Yeah, I had a nice time as well." To put it mildly. "Look, I'm not making any promises, but maybe, maybe we could do it again sometime."

"I'd like that." Pulled his suit jacket on and smoothed the wrinkles out. "Well then, goodbye Kat." She blew him a lazy kiss and the door closed behind him.

12