Kat's First Submission

Story Info
Mr. E and Kat meet in person for the first time.
5.7k words
4.51
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I log onto our messaging platform. It's 7:30pm and I pour myself a glass of white wine. Thinking about my day at work has me stressed so I sip on my drink and begin to let my mind relax while I wait for Mr. E to join. As a nurse on my feet all day it's nice to finally sit down with my own thoughts instead of thinking of what the day of chaos has brought me. I decide I cannot let work control my evening so I begin prepping some dinner while I wait.

As I'm cutting up vegetables I begin to feel alone, my apartment seeming empty with just me in it. It seems silly to even be cooking dinner for just one person. But I know I can't order takeout every night of the week.

I snap out of it when I hear the sound on my laptop letting me know Mr. E has logged in and begin thinking about how just a mere few months ago we found each other and now our daily messaging is something I just don't think I could live without.

Mr. E: Good evening Little One. How are you tonight? How was your day?

Kat: Work was stressful but it's getting better with every sip of this wine I take. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Mr. E: I don't usually hear of you drinking wine on a Tuesday night. Must have been some sort of day indeed. I'm glad that you are relaxed because I have something I want to bring up.

Kat: Okay Mr. E. What is it?

Mr. E: I believe it is time for us to meet. Previously we've discussed this as being a potential scenario but now I have decided we are at the point where I should see if my Little One really has what it takes to please me. To become my real life submissive. To allow me to use her for my pleasure, and to pleasure her as I see fit. I'd ask you your thoughts but this isn't a request. It is an order. I will however allow you to pick the location of our meeting. Since it is the first time, someplace public is fine but just know we will not be in a social setting for long. I'm thinking this Friday evening.

Kat: Okay...I have a lot of thoughts.

Mr. E: I'm sure you do but remember I didn't ask you for them. All I want to know is where you'd like this encounter to happen.

Kat: Okay, give me a moment to think about where a good spot would be.

Mr. E: As I await you response it is fun to think about you on the other side of this screen right now. You said you were drinking wine. I bet it's white, your favorite. My words are probably making you feel flush, feeling that low ache in your stomach, perhaps a light throb in your pussy. I know that you're anticipating this meeting. Even if you try to put it to the side your nerves are fluttering. Already trying to think of how it will go, what it will entail. I won't be giving you much to go off of however I can promise you after Friday night you'll be back to meet me again. That is if I find you worthy of continuing the dynamic. So...where shall we meet?

Kat: Mr. E, it feels like you're here in my bedroom right now. How do you always know what I'm feeling? How about the Taproom on East street? It's got a laid back atmosphere but usually isn't too crowded.

Mr. E: Oh my Little One. You have learned so much in a short time but still have a long way to go. As your dominant Little One it is my job to know how you work. Emotionally and physically. Every question, scenario and task I have given you during our time together has served its purpose for me to more deeply understand you. Your likes, dislikes, what your perceived limits are, they're all important for me to know. As far as the Taproom goes, I have been there. It is a tasteful choice. You will arrive at 7pm.

Kat: I understand Mr. E. Is there something specific you'd like me to wear?

Mr. E: You're making my point with your reply right now and you don't even realize it. Less than 3 months ago you never would've even thought to ask about what to wear out. You'd have picked your clothes out without a second thought. But now your desire to please me is so strong you wouldn't think of getting dressed in something I was not pleased with. I am proud of you Little One. I want you to wear a dress. It is to be form fitting and any color with the exception of black. Stiletto heels. Underneath your dress you will wear a g string in a color of your choice, same for the bra. Surprise Mr. E with something sexy.

Kat: I understand Sir. I think I can come up with something you'll be very pleased with.

Mr. E: I hope so. Your pleasure or pain depends on it. Do you have any further questions, concerns or comments for me before I go to bed? If so, you may speak to them now freely.

Kat: I do actually have a question if you'll entertain me. May I orgasm tonight? All the edging tasks during work today has made me very heightened and I'd really enjoy a release.

Mr. E: I am pleased you have asked me to orgasm however you will have to do something for me in exchange. You may orgasm Little One, but I want to hear you moan out my name when you climax. Send a recording to my email so I can hear just what my submissive slut sounds like when she's fucking herself wishing it was my cock that was deep inside her. It'll give me a nice preview of what's to come this Friday night. The only thing that will be better is I'll get to see your face and body. The tension, the shaking, your eyes pleading with me to let you orgasm, your words begging. Or...maybe I won't be able to see what your eyes look like. Perhaps you'll be blindfolded. Maybe with a nice gag on as well. I like the image of that. My submissive slut with 2 of her senses taken from her. There for my use and pleasure. Enjoy your orgasm Little One. I expect to see the recording in my email.

I close the laptop. My face is flushed and warm. I feel a low pulse in my pussy and know that an orgasm is exactly what I need. The images of what Friday night will entail circle in my thoughts. Will I be gagged? Blindfolded? Will Mr. E restrain me so I am unable to move? My thoughts quicken along with my heartbeat. I get out my vibrator and slowly insert it into my slick pussy. Turning it on I immediately feel how sensitive my clit is by the quick motion of the vibrators rabbit ear playing with it. I imagine all the sensations I will feel on Friday as I speed the vibrator up. Pleasure and pain Mr. E mentioned. What kind of pain? I focus on the pleasure aspect as my orgasm begins to build. I quickly grab my phone to record the audio clip as ordered. I know I do not want to defy an order. As my body tenses and my orgasm waves through my body I moan out, calling Mr. E's name as the pleasure physically shakes my body.

Once my body allows me to relax I compose the email and send it. I head off to bed, knowing the next three days until Friday will be devastatingly slow to get through.

Finally Friday night arrives. I get home from work and go to my closet to pull out the outfit I agonized over choosing. A tight strapless dress, bright red. No necklace so that my neck is bare and exposed. A pair of black stiletto shoes and underneath a purple g string and strapless bra with lace detail. If there is one thing I have learned about Mr. E he is all about the fine details. Nothing is lost on him when it comes to that.

I shower, apply my makeup and straighten my hair. Getting dressed I give myself a pep talk to calm my nerves. I spray a little perfume and slip my shoes on. I've been practicing walking in these high heeled shoes ever since Mr. E told me he expects me to get used to them. Catching my reflection in the mirror on the way out the door I'm almost taken back by the woman I see staring back at me. Her eyes are big, aroused looking already. Cheeks are flushed, it's likely the nerves. But more than that, she looks confident, beautiful, sultry and slutty. A term she never thought she'd use to describe herself but yet here she is. It's taken a while but she's learned to disassociate the word with something negative. She looks like Mr. E's submissive. The woman he's been building up for a few months now. And now the moment is here. She's finally going to meet him in person.

I arrive at the bar and follow the instructions given to me by Mr. E yesterday. I take a deep breath and pull open the big oak doors. Inside it's clear it's a Friday night. Some couples are sitting at bar tables and the bar itself maybe half full of patrons. The sound system plays some smooth music I can't identify but it's enjoyable and not too loud. Relaxing even. I sit at a barstool and order a moscow mule. I try to pick up the drink but my hands are shaking. I take a deep breath and a look around. I'm not sure if Mr. E is already here so I casually graze the crowd to see if anyone meets my gaze. Mr. E didn't mention how I would know he has arrived. I turn back around and take a few sips of my drink and make small talk with the bartender. She's a beautiful girl likely in her 20's. Long black hair, dark brown eyes and a warm smile. She's wearing a Taproom tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I almost think to ask her where she got them as I'm admiring how they look on her. Before I get the chance she asks if I'm meeting someone tonight. I smile and say "I sure hope so because it takes a lot of work to get this dressed up to be stood up."

At that exact moment I feel a hand on the back of my exposed shoulder.

"Hello Kat. I know you didn't think there'd be any chance I wouldn't meet you. It would be a great misfortune for me to not see you with how stunning you look tonight."

His voice is deep, with a hint of an accent that I can't distinguish. Hearing him say my name sends a chill up my spine and goosebumps to appear on my arms. He rubs his hand down them.

"Someone's a little on edge tonight am I right?" He says to me.

I stammer at first but quickly compose myself.

"I feel as though I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time Mr. E."

Can I get you something to drink Sir?" The bartender pops in.

"I'll take a gin and tonic please." You smile and throw the girl a wink and I feel a pang of....jealously? No, it can't be. I've prided myself on being immune to jealous feelings. I never let anyone get close enough to hurt me in that way. But this jealousy is different. It feels different. I begin to feel a throb between my legs realizing that seeing you flirt with the bartender is heightening my arousal. If this is part of your plan then damn you are good.

As the bartender makes your drink I take the image of you in. Now, I know at a mere 5'0 flat (without the stilettos) I am a very short woman but you are taller, even taller than I pictured. You have facial hair but it's well groomed, hair is cut short but styled. Your eyes look to be a dark brown but I haven't gotten that close to really appreciate them yet. Your cologne has a very masculine smell but is not unpleasant. You're wearing a well fitting pair of navy blue dress pants and a light blue button up shirt. It looks as though maybe you had a tie on previously but took it off for our meeting. The top button of your collar is undone. The bartender hands you the gin and tonic and you flash your bright and warm smile. I feel myself start to come undone a bit more on the inside.

As we sip our drinks I'm pleasantly surprised at how easily the conversation flows between us. You never go very long without a subtle touch and I feel my cheeks flush.

"I'm feeling just the slightest buzz Mr. E." I say as a slow

smile forms on my lips.

"I think it's probably time to head out then." You say. I pull out my wallet to pay the tab.

"Do not insult me like that Kat." You say as you pay the bartender and help me off my seat. I stumble a little in the stilettos and I hear you chuckle a little under your breath.

"Not quite used to those shoes are you?"

"Well considering I never wore a pair until you came into

my life with your dictations and demands, no. I'd say I am not used to them."

I realize the tone I've taken with you when you half smirk and raise your eyebrows at me.

"If I were you, I'd recognize whom you are with and the position you hold in this dynamic." You say to me in a stern voice while you have hold of my elbow.

I swallow hard as I let you escort me to your car. I walk to your right as I've been instructed. I feel your arm slip around my waist and I'm grateful for the support. You open the door for me and as I sit in the passenger seat to my surprise you reach over and buckle me in. You get close to my neck and hover right over my ear. "Let's get this evening started Little One" you whisper and I almost feel like my body will betray me for the first time with an unsolicited orgasm right on the spot.

The car ride is mostly quiet which makes me want to laugh. It's a nervous habit and it takes everything to keep it inside. It's made worse by the slight fuzziness I feel from my drinks at the bar. I fidget with my hands so much that is shocks me when you reach over and grab my left hand and hold it tight.

"Relax Kat." You say and the tone is commanding. My heart rate surges. Before I can get up the nerve to say anything you let go of my hand and begin feeling up my leg with your hand. Playfully moving inside my thigh.

"Move your legs a part for me Little One."

Your hand seamlessly moves inside my thigh, my whole body tensing anticipating your touch. My pussy throbs, I can feel it getting wet. You trace your finger just on the outside of it and smile as you realize my panties are soaked.

"You seem so nervous but perhaps it is just your arousal slut. I can see now your body can't wait to see what I have in store."

When we arrive to your place I feel as though I am unable to move. Paralyzed by fear, anticipation, arousal, some unique combination of the three. You come to my side of the car and open the door.

Walking on your right side we head up the steps. You stop before opening the door.

"When we get inside, you are to take off all of your clothes with the exception of your panties and shoes. Fold them neatly and place them on the foyer table. Then you will get in the wait position, eyes facing down, until I return."

"Okay" I mumble out.

"I'm sorry, would you like to repeat that?" You say sternly.

"Yes Sir I understand."

You open the door and lead me in. You shut the door and hearing the lock click makes me jump.

Before you leave I feel your hand at my back and I suddenly feel you unzip my dress. "Figured you might need some help with that part" you say.

I watch you head into the bedroom as I begin to do as instructed. I slip out of my dress. I unhook my bra and fold the clothes and place them on the foyer stand.

I lower myself to my knees and place my hands on my thighs. My nipples are hard partly due to their nakedness and also due to my arousal. I wait with anticipation for you to arrive.

We've discussed before the limits of which I'm willing to take my body to in this dynamic. One of the things we've discussed is spanking. Something I've never experienced but just the thought gives me an ache and I feel the wetness increasing. Who knew something that is painful could increase pleasure. Perhaps I'll find out tonight.

I start to hear my heartbeat in my ears when I see you exit your bedroom. You've got something in your hand I can't make out. You walk close to me, circle around me. Inspecting me.

"You listen well Little One. Stand up but keep your eyes facing down."

I do as you command and stand upright. You continue to move around my body at a low leisurely pace until you are at my backside.

All of a sudden you grab a handful of my hair and pull my head back exposing my bare neck.

"Ouch!" I yelp.

"QUIET." You say.

"There is a time and place for you to speak and right now this is not it. Earlier at the bar I let your sass come out but let's not forget who is in charge here. I chose not to call you out right there in front of the bartender but that doesn't mean you will not be punished. You are mine Little One. Tonight, you will see exactly what that means. I will use you, punish you and reward you as I see fit. And you will take every bit of it. Without complaint. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." I say as you release my hair.

You sit on the couch in the living room and signal to me to come over.

"A good submissive should know how to please her dominant. This is a basic skill and we're going to see how well you can do it. This will give us a baseline to go from for future teachings. Now- I want you to make me hard. With your mouth only. No touching with your hands.

I smirk at this challenge but you are quick to pull me down to you.

"You are overly confident Kat. I think a quick lesson will do you good."

I'm quickly bent over your lap, my ass up as you press my face down into the couch.

"When you are cocky, your sass runs wild. You become brazen and that will not be tolerated."

I feel your hand play with the string of my panties. You run your hand along my ass, your touch is gentle as you move down the outsides of my thighs and then back up. SWAT. Your hand comes down and smacks my ass, hard. It stings so bad I want to jump up immediately but you hold me tight to you so I can't move.

"Don't move. Allow your body to feel the sting but watch."

You begin to softly rub the area that I am sure is red. The burning slowly subsides underneath your gentle touch. Just as I begin to feel the skin relax your swift hand delivers another smack to the same spot. This time you're quicker to rub the area and the pain turns to pleasure. I begin to think maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but when you spank my ass a third time I realize I am aroused by this. You slide your fingers into my pussy and I feel my wetness welcome them in.

"Just what I thought. You are a true slut. So eager that even me spanking your ass has you soaked."

You deliver one final slap to my ass and my body feels so on edge if you touch my swollen clit right now I'll crumble beneath you.

"Now, back to the task at hand. Show me how a good submissive gets her dominant hard." Your stern and enforcing tone never leaves. Keeping me on edge and in my place.

I straddle you on the couch. I begin kissing your neck, slowly working my way down your body. Kissing all the way down and refraining from using my hands to roam. I slide further down and you slide out from your boxers. Your cock isn't erect yet but I can tell even in it's relaxed state that I am in serious trouble when you fuck me. I bring my mouth to it and tease your shaft with my tongue. I lick the tip and feel it begin to harden. My tongue twists and plays with your length until I taste your pre cum beading at the tip. Your almost fully hard now so I take you into my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat until I gag and you let out a moan, signaling your approval.

"That's good slut." You say in a voice that is softer, more sensual.

"Get on your knees" you command.

I drop to my knees quickly which pleases you.

"Look how strong my Little One's desire is to submit to me. How quickly she goes to her knees on command."

I look up at you, my eyes wide with anticipation while I wait on my knees for the next command.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth until I am satisfied. You will take all of me in and when I'm ready to cum you will take all of in your mouth. Don't you dare let any spill to the floor. Do you understand me Little One?"

I begin to speak but before I can get a word out you take the back of my head and push your cock deep into my mouth, reaching the back of my throat. You hold me there for a few seconds, groaning deep as you feel your cock inside. You slowly release, allowing my tongue to tease and taste you. You move your cock in and out of my mouth at a pace that is quick and I struggle to keep up. You are fucking me just as you said you would and your hands are tangled in my hair preventing me from pulling away. After a while I feel your pace quicken even more. You let out a moan and quickly your semen enters my mouth as you continue thrusting. I swallow to allow you to empty yourself completely down my throat. Your thrusts start to slow, and I look up at you as you pull out of my mouth and I lick my lips.

12