Kats Rescues Ch. 01

Story Info
A mysterious organization and a moral dilemma.
7.3k words
4.66
12.6k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a slow burn novella that I hope will come to me faster than my other story. This is just a foundational chapter introducing the plot and characters. This story will eventually include themes of exhibitionism, twincest, multiple configurations of group sex including homosexual encounters, flashbacks to rape and abuse as well as incest. If none of this is for you I understand and wish you well. Otherwise I really hope you enjoy it. I am already well into Chapter 2 and should have it up soon. It promises to be a scorcher.

*****

The numbers counted up on the digital panel of the elevator making me wish that I had thought to drive down further into the underground parking structure to give myself more time now. I checked the collar of my sweater then my cuffs, I straightened my coat, as sure as I could be that I looked composed and not confused. Over the phone the woman who'd contacted me hadn't given me many details only implied very strongly that her organization might be the solution to my current situation. Which part of the shit show that is my life she was specifically referring to hadn't come up despite the leading questions I'd asked. The elevator panel showed I'd reached my floor I quickly wiped my hands off on my slacks as the elevator paused, giving me one last moment to compose myself before the doors opened, revealing a smiling woman holding a tablet. She was of average attractiveness with hazel colored eyes and medium brown hair in a twist away from her face. Her suit was a conservative dove grey and her shoes were black low heeled pumps. She wore nothing that marked anything about her individually or what they did here at this office building. The hallway behind her was short branching in two directions. The walls were a nondescript beige the carpet the anonymous dark-ish berber so common in office buildings everywhere. From this vantage there were no indications of what it is they did here.

"Ms. Vasiliev, welcome. Is there anything I can get you? Coffee, tea, water, wine?" She waited for my answer as I stepped off of the elevator and smiled nervously back at her.

"Actually a bottle of water would be great," I kept my tone polite because I still wasn't sure exactly what I was doing here.

"Wonderful," she stepped a little into my personal space to grab a small Fiji water off of a drink cart next to the elevator door I'd just walked through. My breath hitched and it took everything in me to simply freeze in place and not startle back dramatically. I don't think I was entirely successful in hiding my reaction to her closeness but she was tactful enough not to mention it. I took the bottle from her hand with a smile, discreetly squeezing it to check for tampering. She returned the smile then perused her tablet scrolling through the information displayed on it.

"I'm so glad you could make it in today. Well lets just jump right to it. Our research indicated that you are in the market for security, financial and possibly domestic services as well as culinary?" She looked at me with a pleasant if bland expression.

"Ummm yes, I have a need for all of those services possibly in addition to a driver, however, ummm. With an... incident... that happened, umm before..." I opened the bottle of water taking a deep draw trying to use the water to stop my throat from locking up as panic began to darken the edges of my vision.

"Of course, of course. Let me reassure you that none of our products are the least bit aggressive to our clients. Our product have only the clients best interests in mind at all times. I just had some preliminary questions for you so I know where to get started," she barely paused before continuing, "So the very first question I have is do you have a preference of male or female?"

"Male or female what, for what?" I was somehow more confused now than when I first got the call. How could a product have the clients best interests in mind?

"Our organization offers the best in full time live in companionship. Our products are all educated to at least the bachelors degree level of education. Many have advanced certifications in both armed and unarmed combat as well as other security concerns such as defensive driving, surveillance and cyber security. All of our products here are more than capable of overseeing all of your needs both personal, domestic and safety related." She smiled at me as if she truly were simply offering a service or an object. It confounded me stopping my brain from coming to the correct conclusion in the face of her projected normalcy.

"Am I to understand that you are selling people? You're trying to sell me a person? Is this a joke?" I could hear hysteria raising the pitch of my voice.

"I understand that this may seem unorthodox but whatever shady back-alley scenario you're imagining couldn't be further from the truth. Think of it more like adopting a stray from the pound only instead of a stray it's a multi lingual kickboxing champion with a bachelors of accounting. All of our products are discreet and loyal, they've received the best training all of their lives to meet our incredibly high standards," she stared at me waiting for my response. Wish I had one. A huge part of me kept waiting for the punchline or the cameras, not quite believing the scenario she painted was real.

"How did I come to your organizations attention?" She smiled gently as she answered.

"You were recommended by a current client, as all of our clients are. Then we did a background check and financial and psychological evaluation to see if you fit our client profile," her smile widened, "you do. So we extended the invitation to contact us."

"And I did," I was breathless. The scope of this organization to have access to my financial and psychiatric records. My heart was pounding in my chest I didn't know what to do. This certainly didn't seem like the kind of meeting one walked away from empty handed. But how could I be a party to the enslavement of a person, especially after what I went through? How could I not, if it meant my life? "Can you explain to me a little of what this 'adoption' would look like?"

"Certainly, after you've made your choice and named them and decided on some other specifics we'll get to later depending on your choice, you just sign our standard membership contracts. They basically state that you are responsible for the care and upkeep of the product or products you purchase from us for the duration of their lives and that if for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product you will return it to us."

"For resale?" The first unpleasant expression crossed her face at this.

"No never we don't market in used goods. You'd be returning the product to us for euthanasia and disposal."

"I see," oh god did I see, "do I need to be concerned about the discretions of other clients or leaks from the organization itself? If I were discovered with sl...your organizations product in my possession it would ruin me," somehow I didn't think this woman wanted to use the s-word as pertains to the offerings of her company.

"No, that is certainly something we have redundant solutions for. No client has ever succeeded in leaking any information about the organization or other clients to the public or authorities," she leaned in and lowered her voice conspiratorially, "I heard a rumor that once a reporter snuck into one of our training facilities and tried to 'free' the children. She was sold to one of our... less reputable competitors," she smiled at me as if we were sharing a secret I smiled back hoping I wasn't as green as I felt, "of course that could just be idle office gossip. I just want to reassure you that in the two hundred year history of the organization we've never had clients face any consequences as a result of a breach on our side. I hope that settles your worries. So back to my original question do you have a preference for male or female product?

"Also I wanted to make you aware that you are eligible for blue diamond membership status which includes a product discount as well as access to our premium product and our security network. These have a higher education and more advanced training as well as being some of our loveliest products. The security network we provide is 24/7 behind the scenes protection of both your financial, physical and emotional well being." I felt chills course over my body, how the hell do they ensure my emotional well being?

"How would I get blue diamond status?" I kept the pleasant smile firmly on my face. Inside I was screaming. This felt like the most courteous shake down I'd never imagined.

"Simply by committing to the purchase of two or more of our premium products today," her smile increased in wattage so I guess my facade wasn't as sheer as I feared it was.

"That sounds amazing I think I certainly have more work than can be accomplished alone. However, if I do think about it like adopting from the pound, I know my personal inclination is to go to the 'last cage' so-to-speak, the one 'on it's way out'. Is there anything like that among the premium product?" I hope I could make some good out of this evil thing I was doing. I checked my cuffs and collar again and smoothed my coat.

"Hmmm, let me see. Like the last cage at the pound from among the premium product..." she pursed her lips and scrolled through some information on her pad, "oh I think I have just the thing. If you'll follow me," she waved her hand at the left hallway and started down it, her pumps making a soft sound on the carpet. We passed large anonymous frames of abstract art in the kind of soft colors and shapes that only break up the background while letting your eyes drift. When I saw the slight reflection of glass inside of a wooden frame, I assumed it would simply be a larger version of that.

Instead we were passing what appeared to be large conference rooms only instead of the obligatory long table and chairs there was an open space with a few small seating arrangements in the corners set for games and a dozen or so almost naked men. Lovely, perfect men wearing nothing but small pairs of stretchy shorts that seemed chosen to match each mans skin tone. They seemed to be watching expectantly and when they saw my guide they immediately began preening, flexing, gyrating, anything to catch and keep my eye.

"Oh my," I was ashamed of myself but I couldn't help feeling inexplicably flattered that such lovely specimens of humanity were competing for my attention.

"I know, we offer only the very best to our clients, we're not quite yet at our destination but please feel free to browse. Who knows, you might be inspired to impulse buy," she winked at me bringing me back to the reality of the moment. I looked at what I now realized were large display windows spaced evenly along this long hallway on both sides and realized the true scope of this organization that they could educate and train this many people completely unbeknownst to any government agency in the world.

I returned her smile and then proceeded to follow her down the long hallway sometimes glancing into the fishbowls and meeting the eyes of the men inside. We were almost to the end when she pointed me to a larger room on the right side of the hall. The same overt displays were being enacted here except some of these men were also taking advantage of the games available, some playing chess and others checkers or backgammon. I followed her finger to where it pointed near a side wall at a man sitting in a chair with his almost waist length hair being braided by the identical man behind him. They were lovely if somewhat bulky with burnished bronze skin and inky black hair. The standing twin looked over and met my eyes with eyes the inexplicable color of sunlight through a green glass bottle. As he took the end of his braid and wove it into his brothers he smiled at me and then tapped his brother on the shoulder who then looked over at me with so much open delight I didn't even realize that I'd started to smile back until I caught the reflection of white in the glass. I looked at the woman standing beside me who had simply paused to let me look and make a preliminary decision. I guess she took my look as interest and began to tell me more about them.

"Cheeky devils, they are determined to be seen as a set, the little braiding trick is one of their favorites," the twins began a mirrored tai-chi routine that slowly sped up from meditation to martial arts speed as they moved in perfect synchronization never straying more than 12 inches from each other. "The organization has been using them for security, they have top marks in all of our security certifications, though neither is expert at the same things so as to not create redundancy. Each is just slightly better at different things than his brother. Besides the slightly obstinate attitude they have about being together they're model products from the premium training program, though they test a little on the dominant side I'm sure we could help you curb that should you desire a more submissive attitude in the bedroom or for everyday. One brother is trained as a forensic accountant the other has several criminal justice degrees and could easily function as legal counsel if you so choose as one of the perks of blue diamond membership." She paused waiting for me patiently to respond to her unspoken question.

"How do they qualify as 'last cage' they seem amazingly skilled and they're certainly beautiful. Not to be crass but there had to have been a twin fetishist who saw them before me and would have wanted them for that alone," her nose wrinkled as if the answer was somewhat distasteful to her which was greatly disturbing to me.

"While certainly 'twincest' is a fetish even our clients shop for, this particular set of twins has never shown any true inclination for it and despite rigorous conditioning they seem to be very staunchly inclined towards heterosexuality, though they are eager to please the right owner and can perform on demand under any conditions. However, those faults aside they are also getting to the edge of our eligibility to be offered to clients at almost twenty-five. While their skills are too invaluable to the organization to waste, our full time security undergoes a chemical castration so as not to be tempted in one-on-one scenarios" she shrugged her shoulders apologetically as if ashamed to offer me less than perfection, oh god their rigid sexual preference in the face of decades of conditioning was what was distasteful to her. Which is both a relief and a horror to me. God save me from my next act.

"I'll take them for sure," I mentally prayed for forgiveness and courage. This could be the answer to my needs even if it was evil, except what if their conditioning failed as it pertains to loyalty and not just sexual flexibility. "Has the organization ever had product turn on a client and do them harm?" I hated asking but I needed to know how to plan for them in my life or not as the case may be.

"Not. Ever. Our training is to make products more loyal to the needs and wants of their owners than to the organization. It is why we require the loyalty of the clients be to the organization. It is also why part of the consequences for trying to harm the organization or breaching your contract is repossession of our products as well as recouping the total estimated loss of income should the client have managed to be successful in their betrayal.

Our products hold the arms and watch the backs of some of the most powerful people on the planet. How could we truly trust our anonymity as an organization if they could turn on their owners. You will be safer with those two in there from the moment we sign paperwork than you have ever been with anyone else in your life," I flinched a little at her harsh words but I did feel better. I still had concerns about just me and the twins alone in my house, alone every where really. Maybe we could use a buffer.

"That's wonderful to hear and load off considering my past," I gave her a weak smile which she returned with an understanding one, all harshness gone from her expression. "Before we sign paperwork might we simply browse around some more, maybe something a little softer not so... macho to balance the household," the twins were looking between me and the org rep with hopeful expressions, the others having backed off to give the twins room for their show sent me looks of understanding resignation. God it really was like getting a dog from the pound. I met their eyes and nodded my head pointing from them to me. Their smiles were dazzling almost making this terrifying disgusting ordeal worth it.

The woman easily agreed and began to lead me back the way we'd come, this time at an even more leisurely pace. I scanned through each room looking at the men with a more appraising eye. There were men of every shape and color including two other sets of twins. None stood out to me, they all blended into a lovely backdrop. We were halfway back to the first door when I heard a faint tapping sound. My eyes darted from one side of the hall to the other before I saw a tall man focused on me intensely and knocking on his window.

He was at the first room next to the door, probably the first person I'd passed if he'd been standing in the same place the whole time. I don't know how I missed him as he was the single most beautiful man I'd ever seen. He had very obvious asian ancestry, Korean if I had to guess, with a beautiful pale golden complexion topped by dark auburn hair falling in a curly mop into amber colored eyes that kept an intense focus on mine.

When I was standing directly in front of him, giving him my undivided attention he smiled, his sharp features almost vulpine in their elegance. He sank gracefully to his knees keeping his eyes on mine and spoke loudly enough that I could hear him even through the thick glass.

"Mistress, I am yours. Please take me with you, or tell them to kill me because I will belong to no other," the sincerity shown through his eyes and came through clarion clear in his voice which was somehow as lovely as his face. Deep and warm like hot chocolate near a hearth fire. I turned to my guide who looked legitimately startled.

"Is this his way of standing out? Does he say this every time there's a client viewing?" I didn't know how I wanted her to answer or what I would do depending on how she did.

"Actually no, he's normally very reserved. All but staying out of sight, not enough to be reprimanded but just enough to be invisible in the face of more enthusiastic shows. He's not even reticent enough to attract the attention of clients looking for someone who likes persuasion. He's normally just there, I don't think I've ever heard him speak to a client before," she scrolled through information on her tablet before meeting my eyes again, "well, I'm not sure if he qualifies as last cage but if he continues as he has been and doesn't stand out he doesn't have any skills so useful to the organization that they would negate his disposal."

She seemed to realize what she'd said immediately, "not to say that he isn't skilled, he is a premium product after all. He's an artist. He plays seven instruments, has a wonderful singing voice, is an accomplished painter and an excellent chef. His specialty isn't security but he has high marks in both armed and unarmed combat though nothing like the twins. His focus of study has been art restoration and curation. He would be an invaluable addition to a client with an extensive art collection or one trying to create one," she spat out his bonafides in a rush, as if she was trying to overwrite the previous statements with new ones.

The whole time she'd been speaking he'd never taken his eyes off of my face, as if was trying to imprint on me. It flustered me somewhat, I checked my collar and cuffs smoothed down my coat and brushed off my slacks. He watched the entire routine with unwavering focus and after I was done he spoke again with conviction.