Kats Rescues Ch. 05

Story Info
First Family dinner.
5.2k words
4.59
2.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oximoron
Oximoron
109 Followers

Ash

I pulled a fuzzy throw from the foot of the bed up and around her, not quite sure how she'd react being skin to skin with me when she roused. I then rewrapped my self around her small body as tightly I could, feeling adrift, untethered amidst the thoughts rushing through my head. Swirling down into a darkness I fought hard to skirt the edge of. I fought for the control that had saved my life so often in the past. The control that had abandoned me to the overwhelming lust that had swept through me when I had touched her body and felt the implicit invitation in her body. Seen the yearning in her eyes for me. No one had ever seemed to see me, to know me and want me still. I rubbed my hand over the skin of her bare shoulder my conditioning allowing me to enjoy the texture of her scars even as I hated the pain that caused them.

Anxiety was a fast rising tide trying to drown me in panic and fear but I concentrated on the memory of how she'd clung to me. How she'd seemed to claim me and given herself to me simultaneously. I could feel our connection even now, a second heartbeat behind my own wrapping us in golden chains. Or could I? Had a lost control? Was I imagining everything I'd seen in her eyes? I rubbed rough fingertips over the deep collar of smooth scar tissue encircling her delicate neck. Could someone who'd experienced pain like this really have trusted me with so much of herself so quickly? Was I falling too deeply into the cover story I'd been given as I'd been warned against.

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, closing my eyes against tears. Exhale. I was so afraid I'd rushed her, forced her and that I might have lost her just that quickly even as she imprinted herself on my soul. Inhale. I'd never thought I'd wish to have internalized more of the training from the centers. Exhale. Until this moment I'd always felt a secret pride at keeping a smoldering ember of self deep inside. Inhale. Protected by the iron control and fierce intellect that had allowed me to place exactly where I wanted to in every class. Exhale. To choose my eventual destiny with my "aptitudes". Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. My breaths came faster as though I was getting less oxygen every time.

The breathing wasn't working to calm me and I needed to get myself under control. I did the one thing that used to calm me down as a child. I hadn't needed this crutch in a decade but I felt totally undone. All of my armor melted away in the heat of her regard. If I wasn't just imagining her response. I tightened my arms rocking us, not even able to bear thinking about loosing her. The Organization wouldn't need to come for me if I had lost her. I wouldn't live without her. I needed to be calm though, in case I wasn't broken. I didn't want her first impression of me after our first time to be one of upset and panic. She would have some ridiculous notion that she was at fault when she was perfect and I refused to ever put chinks in her view of her self. I ran through my internal repertoire and decided on a song that I had used to sing with defiance and attitude. Now I poured my soul into it never having meant words more than these.

"It doesn't mean much," my voice started out halting and scratchy. "It doesn't mean anything at all. The life I've left behind me is a cold room," my voice came much more smoothly now flowing with familiar words and melody. "I've crossed the last line, from where I can't return. Where every step I took in faith betrayed me and took me from my home," I looked down at he face somehow unsurprised to find her clear arctic eyes there to meet my own. I smiled even as the tears I'd been fighting fell to my cheeks.

"Sweet sweet surrender is all I have to give."

###

Katya

Under my ear a warm melody rumbled pulling me from comfortable lassitude. For a moment I didn't know how I'd come to be here laying naked on a warm chest but even before panic could begin to speed my breath everything came back to me and I felt giddy bubbles of happiness burst inside my chest. I recognized the song he was singing, an old Sarah McLachlan song that had always seemed defiant to me till now. Hearing Ash's gorgeous baritone pour it out with such sincerity brought tears to my eyes. I looked up at his face and saw tears glistening at his lashes only to fall as his eyes met mine.

"Sweet sweet surrender is all I have to give," he sang directly into my heart. I smiled up at him and used my free arm to pull his mouth down to mine, the salt of both our tears flavoring the kiss. He pulled back not letting either of us fall back into passion. He rested his forehead against mine and let out a shuddering breath. His closed eyes were so close that I could see that even his eyelashes were a dark auburn not the black they seemed at a distance.

"Did I push too fast? Did I hurt you?" He pulled back looking into my eyes as if the truth would be written there. And maybe for him it would be. I felt like I could read every thought and fear in his eyes. I kissed him again, I couldn't not kiss him, his cinnamon scent wrapping around me, the wine velvet of his singing voice still resonating through me.

"It was wonderful," I looked at him then looked away, heat rising to my face remembering how out of control I'd felt. "It was so much more than I'd ever imagined," his arms wrapped around me cuddling me to him as if I were his favorite plush toy.

"Oh thank god, I felt like I'd maybe pushed too far too fast and that I had hurt you. Oh god," a soft sob was wrenched out the depth of his chest and I could feel more tears soaking into the hair at my temple where he'd pressed his face. "I was so worried." I wrapped my arms around him in return, I couldn't imagine what thoughts had spiraled out of control in his head to bring him to this state. I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling his heartbeat next to mine he held me so close. It didn't take long for him to get himself under control but I was actually relieved that I could tell the difference between his control and his genuine passion. I didn't have to worry that he was performing for me and that lifted a weight off of my chest that all the words he'd said earlier couldn't.

It didn't take long before he was in control again but he seemed more comfortable now than he had before. I felt more relaxed too, not just because of the sex but because I finally felt like this whole thing hadn't been a terrible mistake. I didn't know if it would all work out but I now felt with perfect surety that it hadn't been a mistake. Ash walked naked to the bathroom to clean himself off and to bring me back a warm washcloth for myself. I blushed and took it but went into the bathroom anyway to use the facilities. I took the fuzzy throw with me and had to run water in the sink to fool myself into thinking that he wouldn't know I was using the toilet.

An illusion ruined by Ash when he laughed as soon as the sink stayed on for more than thirty seconds. When I came out he'd gotten redressed leaving off the button down, his sculpted torso draped in soft maroon cashmere that did little to hide it's definition. I noticed he'd laid out the comfortable outfit I'd had on so briefly still with a conspicuous lack of undergarments. I raised my eyebrow at him he just met my raised eyebrow with one of his own and added a smirk that dared me to be bold. I shrugged nonchalantly before slowly lowering the blanket and bending forward to slide the stretchy pants up my legs and over my bare bits. Ashs face had lost the teasing edge with now familiar hunger starting to heat in his eyes. He started crawling across the bed towards me. I quickly pulled on my tank and grabbed my hoodie backing away from the bed. Ash didn't pursue me he just sat at the edge of the bed and crooked his finger at me. I came back heat beginning to melt between my legs. He pulled me close and kissed me tenderly but with so much heat and promised that I was tempted to push him back onto the mattress and ride him like a rodeo bull.

"Want to help me finish dinner?" he spoke against my lips between little kisses.

"Sure," I responded in kind, leaning my hands against his amazing body letting him feel my soft against his hard.

I was startled into a jumping squeak when his large hand swatted my ass with just a touch of sharp pain that quickly morphed into more heat.

"Then get your hot ass down there before I bend you over the end of this bed and skip right to my dessert," he walked past me as I was stunned frozen. When I finally turned to him he held the bedroom door open waving me through it. I narrowed my eyes at him. He raised his eyebrows in mock surprise. "Oh you want to skip dinner, that's fine just let me tell Nia what to do to finish it and what we'll be doing so she doesn't interrupt," he smirked, "unless she wants to join," his eyes danced with laughter as I rushed past him and quickly down the stairs. I slowed and stuck my tongue out at him over my shoulder as he caught up.

As we entered the kitchen area the rich scent of beef, herbs and wine filled the air. We worked with smooth synchronicity as we finished a gourmet but still hearty dinner of beef burgundy over mashed potatoes with a salad and fresh baked bread. The others wandered into the kitchen without having to be called and helped to set the table and pour both wine and water into glasses at everyones place according to preference. Soon we were all sitting at the table enjoying the delicious food.

I sat across from Nia and Ash sandwiched between the twins at Ashs insistence. Both twins had seemed reluctant to impose themselves on me which Ash had ignored heavy handedly. Nichelle just smiled her quiet smile and confirmed the first shipment from the organization for first thing in the morning. I was happy but surprised, the rep had implied it would take several days to get all the documents completed. The twins started to outline the new security plans they had for the house, the cars and my office at the University which included motion detection, proximity alarms and both interior and exterior cameras.

"I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the interior cameras. What if they get hacked and videos of my private moments gets leaked?" I said quietly into my plate. Soma reached over and took my hand tugging me around till I was facing him.

"We are going to make sure this is an entirely isolated system with no ability to be externally compromised. This is something we need to ensure all of our safety, if you want certain footage destroyed immediately that can be made a priority but my brother and I believe that the situation with your family will probably get worse before it gets better. I vow to protect your privacy as fervently as I do your body if you will trust me in this," he rested my hand against his heart as he pierced me with those forest eyes. I don't know if it was the wine or the simmering heat that had never fully died down from earlier but I leaned forward and kissed him. He groaned and his hand tightened around mine as his tongue caressed my bottom lip before he pulled back.

He looked into my eyes and seemed to approve of what he saw there pressing a small kiss to my lips like a promise. I smiled and cuddled into my hoodie which suddenly seemed far too warm sitting so close to such large male bodies. I unzipped it holding onto the cuffs with the tips of my fingers making sure they didn't slide down when my hands were raised. I rubbed the soft fabric that hid my scars. Soma had asked me to trust him with my privacy and safety and if I was going to try and trust them with more, like Ash had told me to, I was going to have to start somewhere.

I let the hoodie slide off of my arms keeping my eyes on my lap as I bared my arms to the room. I was going to lay it over my lap but Surya reached down and hooked it over the back of my chair. I tentatively turned to thank him expecting to either see him starting or purposely not staring at either my wrists or shoulders like most people did. Instead I caught him staring at the unbound breasts and tight nipples revealed by my thin tank with bright burning need in his eyes. I bit my lower lip and rubbed at the ache below my belly button, my breath coming out in a rush. When his tongue wet his lower lip I wrenched my eyes back to the table and grabbed my water hoping to quench some of this heat. Not meeting anyones eyes.

"If we add a server and a security dedicated CPU to the organization order I'm placing tonight I'll be able to set it all up and we can also run all the other computers through it to minimize opportunities for interference," Nia said with a slight laugh in her voice though she also had a slight pink tinge to her face that hadn't been there before.

"Well it's Friday today so we'll get the rest of our 'lives' tomorrow. That should include some pre-leased offices for both of you guys for the businesses you're 'starting'. Should we all plan on touring those together on Sunday so we can plan the security schedule based on distances? Unfortunately I can't take first shift on Monday morning as I am sure I'll have a meeting accepting my job at the University," Ash began his managing again which didn't seem to rankle everyone as much this time. I'd have to ask about that later.

"That's a good idea," Soma said.

"While we're still laying the foundation of the security infrastructure I don't think anyone should be alone outside of the house." Surya finished.

"I never thought I'd say this but I almost wish there were at least two more of us," Ash said in mild frustration. My eyes shot to his in shock. He saw the look and reached over the table for my hand. "Don't be silly, it's not that I want to share you but the situation is complicated and I don't trust anyone not in your household with your safety," he leaned forward placing a kiss on my fingertips before releasing me.

"Do you want us to create a security grid and see where the holes are before the hold period goes into effect?" both twins said in unison.

"Grace period?" I asked in confusion looking around the table.

"Yes after establishing a new Household you have two weeks to decide if you need any additional products than what you initially purchased to complete it before a 'Hold Period' goes into effect. It means that baring emergencies your household will remain static for a period of at least 90 days but preferably six months. It's one thing for someone to hire a new staff all at once or to find a new romantic interest suddenly, it's another for that to happen every few weeks or months with total strangers that no one in that persons circle has ever seen or heard of before," Nia explained.

"Oh so it's to avoid suspicion when rich people suddenly keep having strangers enter their inner circle?" I asked less confused now. If I were a different person the four person Household I'd created would have required the kind of mental and verbal acrobatics that I wouldn't have been up to. It's only my relative and self imposed isolation that allowed me to just move four strangers into my house with little or no explanations required to anyone.

"That and to allow harems to settle and get comfortable with each other. To allow the Household to become a unit," Ash added with a surprisingly serious expression. I would have expected him to accompany harem talk with more of his teasing flirtation.

"She doesn't need to worry about that," Surya said tensely.

"We'll work all of that out between each other as is proper," Soma finished.

"Normally I would agree with you, but I don't think Katya is a typical patron and I don't think this will be a typical Household," Nia interrupted carefully. She turned to look me in the eye, "Would it upset you to find out we'd been discussing who was your 'favorite' or rearranging schedules to make sure you spent time equally with us all without your input?" I nodded my head the image she painted of being managed like that was incredibly off-putting, nothing like the relationship I wanted to have with them all.

"If anyone feels like they aren't getting the time or attention they need I would much prefer we discuss it with honesty even if I blush myself into unconsciousness," everyone chuckled and finished eating the delicious dinner Ash had somehow thrown together in the short amount of time he'd been home and not otherwise occupied.

"Thank you so much for a delicious dinner Ash, would you like to continue cooking or would you like to alternate?" Nichelle inquired politely while rolling the wine around her glass.

"You are very welcome, as to the permanent cooking I'm happy to commit to both breakfast and dinner," he sipped his own wine. "Maybe brunch and dinner on the weekends unless someone else likes to cook and wants to trade off turns?" He posed the question to the table. Soma and Surya seemed to confer before Surya spoke up for them both.

"We're not much for cooking, we of course know how to make the basics plus one more elaborate meal each but that's it. We can help with dishes and other daily household chores," Surya looked at Soma who nodded without any external words exchanged. "We'll also plan on taking out the trash daily, that will let us make sure the doors and windows are secured until we get the cameras up and the new windows in."

"I do like to cook, why don't I plan to cook on the weekends that way you can sleep in those days," Ash toasted her with his wine glass, "I'm also fine to help with dishes any night I don't cook," with that she gathered her plates and glasses and rose to take them to the sink.

"Wait, wait you all don't have to do all the chores by yourselves. I can both help with dishes and cook and do trash. We have a cleaning service come bi-weekly and what do you mean new windows?" I had been a quiet island while all the division of labor had flowed around me.

"Great well why don't you make dinner on Tuesday and Thursday and you can do dishes on the weekend and the twins and Nia will alternate during the week," Ash answered without pause for thought as if he'd been expecting my intervention. The twins each took one of our plates and then shoo'ed Nia back to the table.

"And about the windows we need to replace all the glass with bulletproof privacy glass," Soma spoke up nonchalantly from the sink.

"How are we going to get that approved? This house is more than one hundred and fifty years old, most of the glass is original. I had to leave all the windows in the same places even as I changed the entire interior layout," my voice came out panicked and high. "And that was after almost a year arguing with the historical society," they scared me almost as much as my family with their red tape and rigid adherence to antiquated laws and building codes. Everyone either smirked, giggled or laughed outright. I narrowed my eyes at Ash who sported the smarmiest expression.

"Aww don't make that face at me, you look like an angry kitten. Any issues you had with bureaucratic organizations were before you were a Blue Diamond member of the Organization, you'll find most things that make their way through government agencies slide through like you greased them. Also we weren't planning on asking, we're going to replace the glass when the house gets a mold remediation. They'll probably start Monday morning and be done by the time we get home that night if we go out for dinner," Ash said looking at the twins for confirmation which they gave.

"We don't have mold," I argued naively. Watching Ashs ass as he walked to the fridge and pulled out a large bowl of fresh berries and homemade whipped cream.

"Don't we?" he asked again causing me to facepalm as I realized they were just saying it to have an excuse to take the windows out. It wasn't the most ridiculous idea in a house this old with original windows. It would probably also allow them to install the security cameras. The twins grabbed bowls and spoons as they came back to the table for dessert.

Oximoron
Oximoron
109 Followers
12