Katt's New Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
A sadistic Domme molds her new sub into the perfect toy.
7.3k words
4.56
83k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
425 Followers

SMACK!

Katt's hand came down swiftly, squarely hitting her target. A muffled wail emanated from beneath her buttocks as the body of her subject bucked, his legs spasming in front of her. Katt smiled and laughed openly. She was truly enjoying herself. Ostensibly, she was punishing her slave for cumming without permission, but truthfully, she just really liked hurting his balls.

SMACK!

Once again her palm landed firmly on the exposed testicles in front of her, and again her slave's legs jerked and his entire body clenched. She felt his face press into her ass as his back arched involuntarily, lifting her slightly. This time she could feel the heat of his breath against her anus as he let out another short scream. The feeling caused her to moan in pleasure, and she could feel herself getting wet.

She reached down to rub herself gently, as her slave settled down. She could feel him panting into her ass crack. She reached back and grabbed a handful of his hair and gave it a sharp tug. "I don't feel your tongue in my ass anymore, slave!" she admonished him. "Keep licking or you're going to start earning more slaps!" Of course, she had never actually said how many slaps she intended to give him in the first place, but she was pleased to feel his tongue begin probing her ass with a renewed vigor at the threat of more.

She arched her back and ground her ass against his face. She rubbed her hands sensually down his chest and stomach. Then, without warning she struck him again in the balls, causing him to jump and whimper, but not as much as before. She struck him harder. She again felt the sharp jet of warm breath against her asshole and heard his muffled yelp. His legs kicked up into the air, his knees coming together as much as they could, which wasn't very close. She enjoyed watching his legs spasm almost as much as she enjoyed his muffled screams. She had left his leg straps a little long on purpose, to allow for a more dramatic physical reaction to each strike. The other ends of the straps were fastened to the corner posts at the foot of her king-size bed.

She continued in this manner for almost an hour. Rubbing her hands sensuously over his naked body. Sometimes stroking his cock, bringing him close to orgasm. But always punctuating every pleasurable sensation with a slap or a punch to his sensitive, reddened balls, plunging him into pain. She rubbed herself to multiple orgasms, one time while squeezing his balls hard with one hand, eliciting a prolonged scream from him that pushed her over the edge into a wave of pleasure.

After each strike, he quickly resumed rimming her ass. Once when he was panting and sobbing after a brutal trio of hits, she grabbed a handful of his hair again, but felt his tongue dart into her ass before she even said a word. She beamed, always impressed by how easily he was trained. She had never had a more natural submissive. She had to admit she did not have high expectations when she first met him.

***

They first met at a local munch that she liked to attend. Josh was somewhat shy and awkward, obviously out of his element. He had never been in any kind of BDSM relationship before but seemed very eager to experiment. When he came to this munch, he didn't make much of an impression on Katt. She noticed him simply because she had never seen him there before, but he kind of kept to himself, chatting a little and asking questions to some folks who were practicing rope work. She however, certainly made an impression on him. She had been wearing a tight fitting blouse that perfectly showed off her ample breasts, cinched around the waist with a wide belt, and a pair of tight leather pants that hugged her wide hips and seemed to be painted onto her well-rounded ass cheeks. She enjoyed getting attention sometimes, and those pants never failed to do just that. Her long dark hair fell around her face and down past her shoulders, the end falling just past her breasts, framing them on either side. She looked absolutely amazing and she knew it, hoping to lure a little male companionship for the evening. In that outfit, she could have her pick.

Josh had instantly been mesmerized by her stout, curvy, hourglass figure, and her confidence and energy as she talked and laughed with her friends. Of course, he had been way too intimidated to approach her, but he stole glances at her throughout the night. Toward the end of the night he overheard her telling another woman how she was looking for a new submissive to play with since her last one had decided to break things off. That got his mind buzzing with excitement and fantasies of being dominated by such a gorgeous goddess. His heart sank when he saw her leave arm in arm with an athletic looking guy with whom she seemed to already be closely acquainted. The way he had his arm around her waist he didn't seem to be the submissive type, but maybe just a friend with benefits.

Over the next couple of weeks her image popped into his head periodically, each time causing him to tent his pants and lose focus on whatever he was doing. He slowly built up his courage and became determined to talk to her at the next event. At the next munch, he saw her again. She was dressed more plainly this time, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. But she looked mouth-watering to Josh, all the same. Her previous male companion was nowhere to be seen, much to Josh's relief. He tried to steel his nerves before he approached her, but still felt like an awkward wreck as he introduced himself, stumbling over his words in his attempt to strike up a conversation. His discomfort was palpable, but she smiled warmly and greeted him kindly which calmed him down a little. It became obvious to her that he was extremely inexperienced, but he was cute and his slim frame seemed built solidly enough for her tastes, so she kept talking to him for a while. She knew exactly where he was hoping their interaction would lead, and though he obviously had no idea how to get there, she admired the tenacity with which he was trying as he groped for topics to keep the conversation going. She was skeptical that he would prove to be a worthy submissive. Her last sub had also been a newbie and quickly realized he was not cut out to take the punishments she liked to dole out. He called it quits after just a few sessions. Katt thought it just as likely, that Josh would react the same way, but maybe it would be fun to watch him break. He clearly wanted to be dominated, and she knew she could give him a first experience he would never forget. When it became apparent in their conversation that he was never going to come out and ask her, she decided to take control.

"Look," she said matter-of-factly, cutting him off in mid-sentence, "I know you've been jerking off thinking about me ever since the last munch, fantasizing about being my bitch. Am I right?" Josh was too stunned to answer right away. "Mmm, hmm. That's what I thought," she said putting her hands on her hips. "You might as well just tell me what you want."

Finally, Josh found his wits. "Uh, I'd like to, maybe, be your submissive sometime, if you.."

"No," she cut him off abruptly. "You want to be my bitch. Say it."

Josh swallowed the lump in his throat. "I want to be your bitch."

She grinned at him. "I think you've been my bitch since the moment you laid eyes on me! You just didn't realize it yet."

They had their first session the next night.

Josh proved to be a very eager submissive, and a willing pain slut. Since it was his first time, it took him a while to learn the rules that Katt laid down, and to be truly subservient. Katt eased him into her kinky desires, not wanting to scare him away. Over the next several weeks they met often, and she introduced him to paddling and impact play, various restraints, domestic servitude, edging, cock and ball torture, and finally chastity, anal plugs, and pegging. To Katt's delight, he was a very enthusiastic ass worshipper. Having always been a fantasy of his, he was ecstatic to indulge her fetish for it, especially since her ass was particularly shapely and appetizing.

Along with the introduction of the chastity cage, she began a regime of teasing and denial. She made it clear that if he was to be her slave, she would have complete control over his orgasms. At first she only made him wear the cage during their sessions, then overnight, then eventually for multiple days. For the last week he had worn it every day. Of course she took it off when they were together so she could tease him. She would push him to the edge of orgasm, and challenge him to resist climaxing. Sometimes she would set an egg timer, then suck him and stroke him, only allowing him to cum once the timer went off. Sometimes she would allow him to get a hard on and she would tease him for hours, only to lock him back up at the end of the night, and send him home with blue balls. She allowed him to cum just enough to keep him in a constant state of anticipation, never knowing when his next release would be.

Of course, sometimes during her teasing sessions, he would cum before she gave him permission. She would punish him each time, and challenge him to get better at controlling his manhood. He did so, each time lasting a little longer. After each failure, the punishment was a little more severe. Sometimes it was flogging or paddling his ass, but lately she had focused on punishing his balls. It just seemed natural to her to punish the part of his body that had disobeyed her commands. And he suffered the abuse with minimal complaint. Plus, ever since she became a Domme, she had always liked torturing her sub's balls. Although she would never admit it, she sometimes pushed him extra hard to cum just so she would have a reason to ballbust him.

The last couple times she had tried to push him over the edge, he had actually been able to maintain his control and resist. Katt was beginning to feel a little frustrated. Of course, most of the time, she was very pleased at his growing mastery of his orgasms. But sometimes she just wanted to win her little game.

Today, she had been determined to win. She had sucked him for a while and then rode his cock, knowing the sensation of her hot, wet pussy would drive him mad. She had let him into her pussy before, but had never let him cum inside of her. This time she rode him all the way to the edge and then raised up off of him just as he climaxed. His cock twitched and spurted ropes of cum into the air, ruining his orgasm. The disappointment and defeat on his face was as visible as the satisfaction was on hers. Having finally broken his streak, her punishment was severe. And, to her, it was so very satisfying.

She could have kept busting his balls all night, and she knew he probably would have endured it, be she eventually relented and became content just to feel his tongue massaging her ass. She thought about her luck. She has only recently gotten into being a Domme, and her previous couple of subs had been somewhat insubordinate, more interested in living out their own fantasies than fulfilling hers. Now she had found a boytoy who truly took pleasure in pleasuring her. And she had developed a great deal of affection for him. This one was a keeper.

***

She leaned forward and slapped her hands on his thighs innocuously, which caused his whole body to flinch. She chuckled. "Well slave, I think that's enough punishment for now, don't you?" She felt his head nod slightly underneath her. She lifted her bum a few inches off of his face.

"Can I get one last kiss?" She asked in a sweet voice.

Josh raised his head up and pressed his puckered lips to her puckered hole. "Thank you for letting me worship you during my punishment, Mistress," he said. She smiled. He was a natural slave, indeed.

She climbed off of him and began to undo his tethers, starting with his legs. As soon as his arms were free, he cradled his throbbing balls in his hands, then rolled onto his side and curled up. She crawled back into bed and gently wrapped her arms around him, cuddling up to his back.

"You really hurt, don't you?" she asked, sincerely.

"Yes, Mistress."

"So now you know how serious I am about controlling your orgasms"

"Yes, Mistress."

Her left arm was wrapped under his neck and curled around him, her hand stroking his chest. His left hand reached up and gripped hers. Her right hand moved down and gently peeled his hand away from his aching testicles. He reached up and wrapped that hand around his other and gripped her left hand tighter. With her right, she gently cradled his balls as he had been doing.

"As long as you are my slave, these balls belong to me," she said. "All of your orgasms belong to me. And sometimes I just want to tease you and bring you as close to the edge as I can, because I like how desperate it makes you." With that she began softly caressing his flaccid cock, gripping it lightly and stroking it.

"But I don't have to give you release if I don't want to. And sometimes you're just not going to get it. And I need to know that you're able to respect that and keep your balls under control."

"Yes, Mistress."

And I know that's hard to do, and I don't make it easy, but this is how you learn. I know you always want to make me happy, but sometimes you just need to have a more physical motivation. It just makes your willpower that...much...stronger." She gave his balls three light taps as she spoke those last three words, causing him to flinch each time.

For the next few minutes, they lay in silence, cuddled together. She nestled her face against the back of his neck and kissed him lovingly, while continuing to give his cock long, slow, light strokes. Her soft touch caused him to slowly get hard, despite the pain still radiating from his balls and up into his stomach.

"I am very pleased with you right now, you know," she said. "I think you took that punishment very well."

Thank you, Mistress."

"I think that was the most punishment I have ever given your poor little balls at one time, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, I have faith in you that you're going to do much better controlling your orgasms from now on."

"Yes, Mistress, I will!"

"I know you will," she said encouragingly. "Because you are the best slave I have ever had." She nestled her face back against his neck and gave him another soft kiss.

Josh felt a surge of pride from her compliment. He felt glad any time he could please her. And he knew she was sincere. She was harsh and demanding at times, but he knew she genuinely appreciated him. He was glad to be her slave and wanted to be the best slave he could be.

A couple weeks later, he was offered another chance to prove his devotion.

***

Besides busting balls and having her ass worshipped, another activity Katt enjoyed was pegging. She had a variety of strap-ons and anal toys. Josh had never been pegged before, but he had played with his own ass, and when Katt introduced him to her smallest strap-on, he thoroughly enjoyed it. Being fucked in the ass was uncomfortable at first, but when he loosened up, he loved the sensation. Katt pulled his hair and taunted him, humiliated and degraded him, and made him feel like a total slut. Being used like that opened something up inside of him. She taunted him with bisexual fantasies as she fucked him, and eventually got him to share his own. He had never admitted his bisexual fantasies to anyone before. He often masturbated thinking about being used by dominant men or couples, about being cuckolded. It was both frightening and liberating to share his secrets, but he trusted Katt. She made him tell her everything. She told him that she could make all of his dirty fantasies reality, and Josh knew that whether he really wanted her to or not, she probably would. That night, she jerked him off to one of the best orgasms of his life as she buried one of her larger dildos in his ass.

After that, she invoked those fantasies a lot during their sessions. She would make him suck her dildos and pretend they were the real thing. She would teach him tricks to giving a good blowjob, all the while promising that he would someday get to put his skills into action with the real thing. She also began making him eat his own cum anytime he ejaculated.

And she began to cuckold him. Of course she had never promised him that their relationship would be exclusive to begin with. She let him know that while she controlled his orgasms and he could only be with her exclusively, she was free to consort with whomever she wanted. It just so happened that during the first couple weeks they were together, she hadn't exercised that privilege. Now that she knew it actually turned him on, she knew she was free to fool around without scaring him off.

Now whenever she wanted a real man, or woman, she would go out and get one. Sometimes random hook-ups, sometimes one of a small handful of friends with benefits. One of her favorite playmates was Kyle, the athletic guy Josh had seen her go home with after that first munch. Kyle was a good friend, and particularly well endowed. He was also a natural dominant, and she liked to switch roles from time to time. Each time she got laid, she would tell Josh all about it, in sordid detail, the next time they were together. She would incorporate the retellings into her teasing sessions. She would describe their cocks in detail, and where those cocks had been. She would remind Josh that he was eating out the same pussy and ass that had just been filled with cum the night before. Her descriptions never failed to excite him, often pushing him over the brink.

She knew that someday she would have to bring one of her boyfriends home. She would make Josh watch her get fucked by a superior man, and then make him into a true bisexual slut. She wanted to watch him suck his first real cock and get fucked in the ass by a well-hung stud. She would make him beg for it. In her mind, she pictured her friend Kyle, a natural dominant, with a huge cock, who was no stranger to topping submissive sissys.

On the day she planned to make it happen, however, fate had a better idea.

***

That night she had Josh drop her off at her favorite bar. Kyle met her at the car, kissing her sensually right there on the curb. Josh watched as they walked into the bar with Kyle's hand planted firmly on Katt's butt. He couldn't help but picture Kyle's athletic body and huge cock plowing into that voluptuous ass as he bent her over. It was easy to picture since Katt had described that exact scene to him several times.

Katt had told Josh to go wait at her apartment where he would find a list of chores for him do until she got home. She didn't say when that would be. She had been hinting for days that he would be getting his first taste of cock soon, and he wondered if tonight would be the night. He was in a nervous state of excitement and anticipation all evening. When Katt finally came home at 2:00 in the morning, Josh was both relieved and disappointed to see her stagger in the door alone.

Leading up to that evening, she had in fact, intended to bring Kyle home. They would meet at the bar for a few drinks, and then come home where Kyle would fuck both her and Josh. But a phone call she had gotten earlier that day compelled her to change her plans.

Josh went to the front room when he heard the car outside. He knelt in the entry way in the subservient ready-position that Katt had taught him. She stumbled in the door, as if weak in the knees, and dropped her purse on a chair. She looked exhausted. Her cheeks and arms were slightly flushed, her make-up was smeared, and her hair matted with sweat. She grinned when she saw Josh on his knees waiting obediently.

"Well, aren't you a good little boy?" she asked. "I've got a treat for you." She stepped over in front of him, his face level with her waist. She hiked up her skirt, and pressed his face into her naked sex. Her panties were nowhere to be seen. Her clean-shaven pussy was swollen and red. Juices still glistened on her labia. "I want you to smell that," she told him. He inhaled deeply with his nose pressed against her slit. The smell of her sex was intoxicating, instantly causing his imprisoned cock to strain painfully against its cage. It somehow smelled different than she usually did during oral sex. "That is the smell of a satisfied woman. That's the smell of what a real man does to me."

econut
econut
425 Followers
12