Katt's New Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. My pussy belongs to you. I'm sorry I came without your permission."

"Now, the problem remains, that I have been driving all day, and you and your slave have gotten me all hard with your teasing blowjobs, and I need to release my frustration. But since I can't use your disobedient little twat, what am I going to do about it?"

"Use my ass, Sir! Fuck me in the ass instead!"

"You're being punished. I don't know if I want to give you that satisfaction. Maybe I should just fuck your slave in the ass."

"No, Master! Please fuck my ass!" pleaded Katt. "I'm sorry I came without you. I won't forget my place again sir!"

"Slave," said Zach, turning towards Josh. "Get the bottle of lube out of my smaller bag and bring it over here." Josh opened the bag and looked inside. The bag was filled with an assortment of sex toys and various types of restraints, along with the biggest bottle of lube Josh had ever seen. His eyes widened in surprise as he pulled out the bottle, which was the size of a large shampoo bottle. He wondered how much of that bottle was going to end up being used on his own ass.

He crawled over to Zach and handed him the bottle. Zach ordered him up on the bed, next to Katt, in the same position. Josh bent over with his ass in the air next to Katt's. Zach chuckled. He grabbed them both by the hip and squeezed their hind ends together. "Don't you two make a cute couple?" He reached both hands out and began running his hands over both of his slave's asses. Zach began probing the fingers of his left hand around Josh's anus, and smiled when he felt Josh flinch forward at the touch. He did the same thing to Katt with his right hand. Zach laughed out loud when, instead of flinching away, he felt her pressing back into him. "Well, I can tell which one of you wants it more!" He pressed a finger into each of them. Katt moaned with pleasure. Josh just sat there and reluctantly accepted the intrusion. "You're still a virgin, aren't you, slave?"

"Yes, Sir," answered Josh.

"By the end of this week, you will be the furthest thing from it. In fact, you'll probably be begging me for it just like your Mistress here. I am going to enjoy breaking you in. But I'm not ready for that yet. I want to savor taking your virginity. Right now I want an ass that will take a pounding and love it, so Katt, it looks like you are going to get your wish."

"Oh thank you, Sir! I can't wait to feel your cock in my ass!"

"Slave, use that lube and get us ready."

Josh turned around and grabbed the bottle. Zach turned his cock towards Josh. Josh squeezed a dollop of lube into his hand and then began spreading it over Zach's hard shaft. He stroked his hands up and down and rubbed them over the head, coating the entire length. Zach moaned. "You are going to enjoy watching me fuck your mistress in the ass, aren't you slave?"

"Yes, Sir."

"But not as much as I'm going to enjoy doing it. Do her now." Zach pointed at Katt's waiting ass. Josh squirted some lube in Katt's ass crack and began rubbing it around her hole. The same hole that he had spent countless hours worshipping with his tongue. The hole that was now about to be stretched wide open by the largest cock Josh had ever seen.

"Get it inside there, use your fingers." said Zach.

Josh began working a finger into her hole. It slipped in easily and he felt her squeeze him as he moved his finger in and out.

"Don't be shy, slave. I assure you she enjoys it."

Josh worked another finger in and felt Katt pushing back into him, welcoming him deeper. He shuddered at the feeling of her tight rings gripping his fingers. His chastised cock was now throbbing hard, straining against its confines

"Doesn't her asshole feel amazing?" asked Zach. "Just imagine how good it feels wrapped around your cock. Imaging how good it feels to be balls deep, buried to the hilt inside this luscious ass. Have you ever felt that, slave?

Josh was indeed imagining it. He had imagined it countless times before. "No, sir."

"And do you know why you've never been allowed inside this amazing ass, slave?"

"Because I'm her slave, Sir?

"That's right." Zach nudged Josh out of the way and began using his own fingers to loosen her up. "And that's why all you'll ever get to do is imagine. Because, why would a sexy, powerful woman like her ever let you fuck her? All you're ever going to get to do is worship this ass and clean it up after real men like me fuck her. That's your place. And you know that, don't you?"

Josh felt his face beginning to flush from being humiliated. He wanted to look down at the bed, but he couldn't take his eyes off of Katt's gorgeous ass, and Zach's powerful fingers worked in and out. "Yes, Sir." He answered in a daze.

"You choose your place every single time you come over here and submit to her. You make a conscious decision to lock your pathetic tool in that cage, because it's not worthy of this kind of woman. Because you know that that's the only way you would ever be allowed near a woman like Katt: on your knees, chastised, sucking the cum from her after she's been satisfied by someone else." Josh felt smaller and smaller as he internalized what Zach was saying. The words felt completely true, that he really wasn't worthy to fuck Katt, only to serve her. In some dark recess of his brain he could feel gears turning as his mind sought to reconcile his feelings of shame and humiliation with the extreme arousal he felt as his eyes remained glued to Katt's ass and his dick continued to throb inside its cage.

"From what Katt tells me, you are a good, loyal slave," said Zach. "I respect that."

"Thank you, Sir." Somehow the compliment made the humiliation even worse.

"Am I right, Katt, in assuming that you have no plans to ever let your slave inside your ass?"

"Yes, Master," she purred. "That's only for real men like you." Josh's heart sank when he heard her say it.

"And I don't need to ask permission, because I own you. I can have this ass any time I want." Zach was now holding his cock and rubbing the head up and down Katt's ass crack, working her into a frenzy. She was rocking back against him, desperate for him to fill her up.

"Oh yes, Master. It's all yours!"

Finally Zach pressed his mushroom tip against her anus, and leaned forward. It popped in, making Katt moan. Zach stayed there for a moment, sliding his cock in and out just an inch, feeling the tight rings of her anus squeezing him, allowing her time to adjust to his girth, which she hadn't felt in over a year.

"Mmmmmm." he moaned. "It feels good to be home." Then, he grabbed her waist with both hands, and pulled her towards him, smoothly and slowly sliding her ass down the entire length of his cock until her hips were pressed against his. She groaned loudly as she was slowly impaled. Josh watched in awe as her ass swallowed his entire humongous shaft. She grimaced in discomfort as her insides were rearranged to accommodate the intrusion.

Zach grabbed Katt's hair in one hand and pulled hard until she leaned back up towards him. He cupped her chin in his other hand and turned her face around. He kissed her roughly, biting her lower lip. "Just remember, this cock could be inside your pussy, making you cum harder than you've cum in over a year, but instead you decided you like your pathetic slave's tongue better." He rocked his hips back, pulling his cock halfway out, then slammed it back in, causing her to grunt loudly. "I hope you're happy."

"No, Master! You're cock is so much better! I want it so bad! I'm sorry I came without your permission."

Zach said nothing. Instead he thrust into her again, kissed her roughly one more time, and then shoved her head forward while holding one hand on her hip, causing her to bend at the waist and fall face first onto the bed. He grabbed her hips and began to plow his sizable cock in and out of her ass in a steady rhythm. Each thrust elicited a grunt from Katt as her ass was stretched and impaled. As Zach continued pumping into her, and as her ass began to relax and become accustomed to its invader, gradually her grunts changed into moans of pleasure.

Josh knelt on the edge of the bed, just feet away, transfixed by the erotic display before him. His eyes took in every detail, to be seared into his memory forever. Katt's arms were stretched out in front of her, supporting herself with her elbows. Her chest was lifted just slightly off of the bed, so that her breasts rocked back and forth as Zach's thrusting rocked her body. Her head was tilted back, with her hair falling around it in disarray. Her mouth was hanging open with her cheeks flushed and her eyes closed. Her back was arched up towards her ass. Zach's strong hands gripped her hip bones, pulling her towards him in sync with the movement of his own hips. Josh watched Zach's powerful legs and abdomen ripple with every thrust as he pistoned his impossibly long manhood in and out of Katt's ass. Each time Zach's hips slammed home, his strong glutes would clench, while her soft, round ass cheeks rippled like jello. Each time Zach pulled back, Josh could see her anal ring gripping tight to his glistening member. Josh's eyes became locked on that scene; two lover's asses flexing and quivering in unison, the beautiful, superior manhood penetrating and stretching her flesh.

Josh had never given anal sex before, and could only imagine how exquisite the sensations must be that Zach was experiencing; An experience that Zach could enjoy any time he liked, but which Josh would likely never have. Witnessing the raw sexual power with which Zach bent Katt's body to his will, Josh knew that their sexual disparity was deserved. Josh could never hope to dominate Katt, or any woman, so completely.

Zach continued plowing Katt's ass for what seemed to Josh like an eternity. Zach grabbed Katt's hair pulling her back up towards him. He reached around and fondled her breasts. He reached down and rubbed her clit. He nibbled on her ears and bit her on the neck. He pulled her arms behind her back. He slapped her hard on the ass and thighs. Josh watched in amazement as his beautiful Mistress was reduced to a piece of meat for Zach's enjoyment. He watched as she had multiple screaming orgasms, just from being fucked in the ass.

When Zach began nearing his own climax, he folded Katt's arms behind her back in between their bodies, then slid his arms through hers, reaching up and grabbing onto her shoulders, pressing her body hard to his. He began pistoning his hips rapidly in smaller strokes as his orgasm built. Katt began screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure, mostly pleasure, from the renewed assault. Finally, Zach erupted in a primal roar as his cock erupted inside of her. His pace slowed and his strokes lengthened as he pumped his essence deep into her body. When he was done, he released her arms and turned her head, kissing her deeply and passionately on the mouth. He looked her in her eyes. "Never forget, I own you," he said in a deep husky voice. "Yes, Master," she replied breathlessly. Zach folder her body forward, to her original position, and he began running his hands gently over the curves of her back and buttocks.

As his cock began to soften, he slowly pulled out. Josh could see her anus gaping open as Zach exited, a small pool of cum visible inside. Katt gave a disappointed sounding moan as his cock left her. Zach patted her on the butt and said, "Stay right there. I don't want you to lose a drop of that." Then he turned to Josh, after having ignored him during the entire coital episode, and said, "slave, come over here and clean my mess." He gestured to his wet, sticky organ hanging between his legs. Josh obediently crawled over and began lapping the mess from Zach's meat. He ran his tongue over every inch several times, and sucked on the now soft member, until Zach was satisfied. Then Zach got off the bed and instructed Josh to lay down behind Katt with his head between her feet. She lowered her ass down and leaned back, sitting on Josh's face. She looked down into Josh's eyes as she lowered her still gaping ass directly onto his mouth. He opened wide and began to lick her sloppy hole. She smiled devilishly at him and squeezed her muscles, forcing a large glob of cum into his mouth. He swallowed it and began probing his tongue into her, eager to please her by cleaning every last drop. In this position, his nose was pressed into her vagina, and he could smell the heady scent of her arousal. The smell made his already throbbing cock strain inside its cage, and caused him to lick and suck on her ass with enthusiasm.

Katt sat there for a while, enjoying the feeling of her slave's soft, warm tongue on her sore sphincter. Once it seemed like he had swallowed all of Zach's load, which seemed like gallons to Josh, he began licking softer, gently massaging his Mistress. She longed to shift her body so that his tongue could work its magic on her clit, but she dared not without permission from her Master. Instead she just enjoyed the anal tongue bath while she admired her Master's physique as he moved about the room.

Zach went first to the master bathroom, where he peed with the door open, making no pretense of modesty. Then he returned to the bedroom and began unpacking and arranging his things. As she had been instructed the day before, Katt had emptied the top drawers of both of her dressers for Zach to use. He brought the large blue duffel over to the bed and began unloading clothes, sorting them into the drawers. He had packed light. After all, he intended to be naked most of the time he was in the house. Once empty, he stowed the blue bag in the closet and retrieved the smaller black bag. This one he opened and dumped the contents unceremoniously onto the bed. Out of the bag spilled a wide assortment of dildos, plugs, restraints, paddles, and other fun toys. He looked down at Katt. She glanced at the toys then flashed him a mischievous smile. Zach snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor.

Katt crawled off of Josh and knelt down on the floor next to the bed. Josh blinked and looked around, as if dazed. He paused in astonishment when he saw the pile of sex toys, then looked over to Katt and Zach, both of whom were looking at him expectantly. He took the hint and quickly joined Katt on the floor.

"As you can see, I came prepared make this an interesting week," said Zach, rummaging through his collection. He picked up several items one at a time, turning them in his hands as he spoke, then setting them down to pick up another. "I can already tell I'm going to have fun with you," he said pointing at Josh, while hefting a particularly large dildo. Without further explanation, he dropped the oversized dildo and turned his attention to an anal hook with a large shiny ball on the end. Josh's eyes widened at the size of some of the dildos and plugs Zach had brought. It didn't seem as if he had brought any small or medium sized insertables. "Of course, Katt and I may go on a shopping trip tomorrow, but I think there is enough here to get us started," said Zach. He then picked up a black satin bag and dangled it by the drawstring. "And I think we will start right here."

He opened the bag and pulled out two cylindrical butt plugs, one black, and one pink. They looked to be about 6 inches long, and almost three inches diameter throughout most of the shaft. They were almost as large as Katt's largest plug, but were still smaller than any of the other toys on the bed. "I decided to splurge a little on these girls in honor of this special week," said Zach. He set them on the edge of the bed and looked at his slaves. "A his and hers matching set! Can you tell whose is whose?" He grinned at Josh. Josh knew right away that he would be wearing the pink one. Sure enough, Zach picked up the pink one, pushed a button at the base and handed it to Josh. "You may use my lube if you want." Josh obediently crawled over to the nightstand where the bottle of lube was sitting and squirted some onto the pink silicone. He reach back and pressed it between his buttocks. It took a small effort to squeeze it into his hole, which was tight from having been empty most of the day. If Katt hadn't been stretching him with different toys all week in preparation, it might have been somewhat painful. Once inside, it slid home smoothly, leaving him feeling quite full. It was as long and thick as any plug he had ever used. He crawled back over to his place next to Katt, feeling the plug press against his insides as he moved.

Josh looked up at Zach who was doing something on his smartphone. Zach looked down at his slaves, grinning, and then tapped his phone. Immediately, the plug began a strong steady vibration. Josh gasped and stiffened up, feeling the vibrations up his spine from where the plug pressed against his tailbone. The plug was also pressed against his prostate causing a wave of pleasure, making his caged cock begin to swell.

"Bluetooth!" said Zach, looking quite pleased with himself. "Seven modes!" He tapped his phone six more times cycling through the settings which caused the vibrations to change in intensity, or to pulse in various patterns. Finally he turned it off. "Did you enjoy that, slave?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I hope you appreciate these toys. They were quite pricey. And I had to shop around to find somewhere that carried these extra-large models." He picked up the black one and held it up. "This week, you will each wear these at all times. Anytime your slutty asses are not otherwise occupied, that is. Katt, I will be nice to you and let you rest until tomorrow. But, starting tomorrow, you will keep it in unless I instruct you otherwise." He handed the black plug to her. "These, my slaves, are your call buttons. I can summon you at any time by turning them on. I might even assign different commands to different vibration patterns. And if I install the app on your phones, I can reach you even when you are away from the house. I am particular excited to see what kind of fun we can have with these!" He was obviously proud of his high-tech toys. He began tapping and swiping on his phone. "There, I just set an alarm on yours," he said, looking at Josh. "Now, it's set to wake you up bright and early tomorrow morning, so you can get coffee and breakfast ready for me. I think I'll have pancakes and bacon. And when you get breakfast finished, you can bring it me in bed and wake me up with a blowjob. How does that sound?"

"Yes, Sir. That sounds like a good way to wake you up." Josh thought to himself that he would probably never get to be woken up that way. He was starting to understand what being a domestic servant to Zach would entail. His servitude would not just be about sex.

"It sounds good, indeed," Zach said, still beaming. He reached out his hand to Katt bidding her to take it and stand up. "Come on. Let go sit down and catch up for a while. It's been a long time." He embraced her and kissed her, then turned and began leading her from the room. "Slave," he said, turning back to Josh. "Arrange my toys neatly in the dresser drawer and come join us in the living room." With that they walked out.

Josh watched Katt's naked butt sway as she walked away, still wearing her high heels. "What have I gotten myself into?" he wondered. He was both nervous and extremely turned on at the same time. He had felt a similar feeling the first time he came home with Katt. Now he was taking his sexual submission to a new level. And he knew there was no going back. He turned to his task and began sorting the toys into the drawer. His nervous arousal feelings grew even more intense with every impossibly large dildo or piece of bondage gear that he picked up. Some of the dildos and plugs were so big he wondered if it was even physically possible to fit inside someone's ass. He had a sickening feeling that he was going to find out first hand before this week was over.